Author Topic: Mafia 9 - Lost - Abandoned  (Read 46788 times)

i2i Killer 89

Mafia 9 - Lost - Abandoned
« on: October 30, 2006, 05:41:19 PM »
Oceanic flight 815 is on it's way from Australia to Los Angeles. There are many passengers aboard each with their own reasons for wanting to reach Los Angeles.

Everyone is happily flying through the sky when suddenly there are lots of weird noises being heard throughout the plane and everyone starts panicking. Suddenly the rear third of the plane breaks apart from the front two thirds and disappears out of sight. The rest of the plane is on it's way down and there are screams being heard everywhere. All the passengers can do is sit and wait to see their fate...

All hell has broken loose, there are pieces of debris littered everywhere and people in the water swimming towards the beach or helping somebody. There's even a fat bloke that seems to have half his body stuck in the sand!

Someone looks over their shoulder and sees the rear third of the plane a mere 20 yards away with lots more people over there as well. They wonder "How can that be? It broke up hundreds of metres back!" ???

A couple of hours pass and the survivors have made a camp fire on the beach and started building some shelter.

Without warning an elderly man walks out of the trees towards the huddled mass of survivors...
« Last Edit: October 27, 2008, 01:56:36 PM by stevenryals »

i2i Killer 89

Re: Mafia 9 - Lost
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2006, 01:57:47 PM »
Here are my rules for this game (basically I just edited Hammer's rules to form my own):

1. Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.

2. Please be attentive and unvote, if necessary, before casting a new vote. This is not required, but I?d appreciate it.

3. Lynches will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, any pleas are useless (No Matter how feeble and desperate they sound) and any unvotes will not count.
If enough votes have been received and I haven't started the night you can still all post and witter on. This is referred to as the Twilght period

4. You are not allowed to no-lynch. Purely because I want the game to keep moving and no-lynches may just keep it standing still. You don't have to vote for anybody if you don't want to but you cannot vote no-lynch

5. The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.

6. Once your death scene has been posted, you?re dead. Stop typing. I will allow a single no-content 'bah' post, but that's it.
(For Example: Manics "Boooo, Axeman is not in my Mafia" post was not allowed, but if he had said "Booooo, you tossers. Mafia will prevail" then that would have been fine)

7. Don?t edit/delete previously submitted posts. Whatever you post, stays on permanent record. This includes editing spelling or grammar mistakes. Just dont do it otherwise I will open a can of woop ass on your sorry hides!!!! >:D

8. Don?t quote any PMs from me, or attempt to fake one by me

9. If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. Failure to submit a choice will result in you taking no action.

10. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread or PM me. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate ? don?t leave us hanging.

11. If a deadline is placed, a lynch will require a majority of the normal majority. For example, if it's 5 to lynch normally, 3 votes will suffice at the deadline. If more than one player has enough votes to be lynched at the deadline in this manner, it will be a no-lynch.
Obviously I don't want it to be a no-lynch but if that happens then it happens

They are the rules, stick to them and you'll be fine.

But most of all have fun and win the game for your team!!! :D
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 04:45:17 PM by Currieman »

i2i Killer 89

Re: Mafia 9 - Lost
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2006, 05:01:23 PM »
A couple of hours pass and the survivors have made a camp fire on the beach and started building some shelter.
Without warning an elderly man walks out of the trees towards the huddled mass of survivors...

The story continued:

"My name is Currieman. This is my island you have landed on and I oversee everything that happens here >:D
I saw your plane crash and I noticed that other people have infiltrated your camp.

You must do whatever it takes to find and kill all of the "OTHERS"!!!!
The "others" are people that have been living on this island for God knows how long and they want to kill all of you so they can be the only ones left on the island!
If you manage to kill all of the "Others" I will see to it that all of you get off this island.

So go ahead, talk amongst yourselves, suspect each other, whatever. When somebody has the majority of the votes I will send out one of my security systems to kill them.

It is now DAY 1!

Players alive:
Afroboy
Billyman
Happy Axeman
Silvertiger
Manic
Sir Hammer
Hippo
Quigmaster
YorkshireBlue
LaserBlue
MiasG
StevenRyals
Fozza
Amadjin
Bluestars
Tommy Caton
Steve Van Halen
Dotleo

It will take 10 votes to get a lynch

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Re: Mafia 9 - Lost - DAY 1
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2006, 05:16:10 PM »
Now listen here, after that poor performance from us townies in the last one we need to get back on track.

RandomVote:Fozza

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2006, 05:16:37 PM »
Ok like i said earlier before currieman deleted my post I dont watch Lost but i saw and advert with what resembles the Hoth Monster hunting a bald guy.

Is the Hoth Monster a character in this game? We could be dealing with that as well as the mafia in this game.

I just hope we get off to a better start than last time!
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2006, 05:30:20 PM »
And we're off...
after that poor performance from us townies

Straight off saying "us townies" is like saying.. 'IM GUILTY!!!'... 

Or is it?   This suspense builds......  as the prosecution steadily points his finger of suspision at hammer.........

FOS Hammer

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2006, 05:32:06 PM »
Oh.. just for the new guys..

posting once every 4 -5 days is not ok..  ..again... IT IS NOT OK..

this will be very fun if everybody participates..

so read up, read what everyone is saying, and CONTRIBUTE... no excuses as far as "I'm new, i dont know what to do"...

well, here's what you do..

read
type your thoughts, suspicions, accusations...
click "post"
and come back later to read the responses..

it's that easy!!!

:)

-steven

Quig

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2006, 05:36:12 PM »
If you see everything on the island, dont you know who the others are and how long they've been here? On to more offical business. The first day is always the worst. No one has any leeds and there hasnt been enough talk for anyone to reveal anything susprisius. But i'm gonna Vote: Happy Axeman cause he's normally evil.

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 05:37:57 PM »
we definately need a better performance than the last one ::) just checking in, Randomvote amadjin dodgy geezer, lol unvote amadjin don't think we should just random vote anybody, its pointless.  maybe when everybody posts, then we might be able to pick up on something ;)

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2006, 05:42:40 PM »
But i'm gonna Vote: Happy Axeman cause he's normally evil.
really? Ive been mafia just the once, which was the very first game.  ???

so for being a dick and not getting your facts right, I'm going tit for tat. VOTE QUIGMASTER

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2006, 05:49:03 PM »
Vote count

1 - Fozza (Sir Hammer)
1 - Happy Axeman (Quigmaster)
1 - Quigmaster (Happy Axeman)
1 - Hippo (Yorkshire)
1 - Yorkshire (Manic)
1 - Sir Hammer (Billyman)

P.S Quig. Insubordination of the island master at any time will result in death >:D

Just kidding, the reason I don't know who they are or how long they've been here is because they have been hidden in their Dharma station :cheesy2:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2006, 06:08:41 PM by Currieman »

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2006, 05:50:17 PM »
we definately need a better performance than the last one ::) just checking in, Randomvote amadjin dodgy geezer, lol unvote amadjin don't think we should just random vote anybody, its pointless.  maybe when everybody posts, then we might be able to pick up on something ;)

We can't just rely on one of the mafia to just "slip" up and its just unlikely that will happen. Random voting is the only way to start things off.

___________________ ___________________ __________
Whoa whoa calm down, Judge Reinhold

Straight off saying "us townies" is like saying.. 'IM GUILTY!!!'... 

Or is it?   This suspense builds......  as the prosecution steadily points his finger of suspision at hammer.........

FOS Hammer

So now we all have settled into realms of paranoia where merely mentioning that you are innocent is in fact an admission of guilt?

I just hope we get off to a better start than last time!

Steve said this straight after me, and I assume the "we" he refers to are the Town so why are you not gripeing about him?

Fos:stevenryals

and also,

Fos:TheQuigMaster

Will be ever learn?

P.S Currieman, I would not even try to keep track of FOS. Fair too much work.

yorkshire blue

« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2006, 05:53:34 PM »
hippo is evil vote hippo

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2006, 06:02:26 PM »
hippo is evil vote hippo

thats the kind of posting we come to expect from you knw, at first you had an excuse, but you know how the game works now, so a little more in terms of contribution in posts would be nice, dont just vote, then bugger off, then in 5 days time report back.

voteyorkshireblue

he knows how the game works, but still decides not to contribute sufficently

billyman

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2006, 06:04:08 PM »
hammer, gotta be hammer

vote : der sir de mer who doesnt care hammer

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Busy Bee
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 06:16:38 PM »
Hammer, perhaps its because you said us townies - it may have been seen like you were trying too hard to say you were a townie while I just casually said we.

Thats just a theory. But my theory at the moment is that we both just posted to try and get the game going. Im not going to vote for you for that and I dont think anyone else should.

I am already suspicous of quigmaster however for assuming that other games are the same as this one (I dont think Ive come across a game yet that has been identical) and for not paying attention in the games that hes played. Axeman normally evil? Im sure hes been a cop twice and mafia once. Unless you think that cops are evil thats just a daft post.

Yorkshire declaring straight away that Hippo is evil is another odd post. Theres no way he should know that for definite straight away so it could be one of two things. A brainless post from townie or mafia post trying to start a bandwagon on an innocent.

which is it?  :hmmm:

Blooooobirds!!!!!

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Busy Bee
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 06:18:51 PM »
Im contributing to the first day!

Guess whos got too much free time here...

Blooooobirds!!!!!

yorkshire blue

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 06:30:23 PM »
thats the kind of posting we come to expect from you knw, at first you had an excuse, but you know how the game works now, so a little more in terms of contribution in posts would be nice, dont just vote, then bugger off, then in 5 days time report back.

voteyorkshireblue

he knows how the game works, but still decides not to contribute sufficently
yes and i no that the first day as to really be a random vote because you cant find alot out and the person i vote for might slipup or i no that he is evil

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 06:33:01 PM »
Hammer, perhaps its because you said us townies - it may have been seen like you were trying too hard to say you were a townie while I just casually said we.

Thats just a theory. But my theory at the moment is that we both just posted to try and get the game going. Im not going to vote for you for that and I dont think anyone else should.

I am already suspicous of quigmaster however for assuming that other games are the same as this one (I dont think Ive come across a game yet that has been identical) and for not paying attention in the games that hes played. Axeman normally evil? Im sure hes been a cop twice and mafia once. Unless you think that cops are evil thats just a daft post.

Yorkshire declaring straight away that Hippo is evil is another odd post. Theres no way he should know that for definite straight away so it could be one of two things. A brainless post from townie or mafia post trying to start a bandwagon on an innocent.

which is it?  :hmmm:

Agreed, good thinking Eddie.
The game started in the Day meaning no one got to use any night actions so even if Yorkshire was a cop he wouldn't have had a chance to investigate Hippo.
Tell us why you think Hippo is guilty Yorkshire?

-then he posted just before me making my post pointless- >:(

In the last game Billyman was a crafty sod, will he do it two games in a row? Im keeping an eye on you this time, Cilla.

yorkshire blue

« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2006, 06:37:11 PM »
if i tell now it will be pointless