Author Topic: Mafia 9 - Lost - Abandoned  (Read 46565 times)

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
Re: Mafia 9 - Lost - DAY 1
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2006, 06:39:38 PM »
But its the way that you said it "hippo is evil"

You stated it as if it was fact rather than a random vote. You either have a role or are not choosing your words correctly which has attracted my attention
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!

yorkshire blue

« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2006, 06:40:55 PM »
it is a fact im going to end up been killed here by townies or evil

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2006, 06:45:09 PM »
Howdy!!!! (yep that's southern for What UP)
Looks like pointless voting...cool...wai t...didn't we do that last time..and we lost and the first
day went on for a thousand freaking years!!!!

I think I'll wait a bit and see what happens I mean it's like 5 mins into the game...gah already!

really? Ive been mafia just the once, which was the very first game.  ???

so for being a dick and not getting your facts right, I'm going tit for tat. VOTE QUIGMASTER

Did you really just say "dick" and "tit" in the same post??? sorry couldn't resist

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Busy Bee
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2006, 06:45:38 PM »
Are you saying that Hippo is evil is a fact or that you are going to be killed?

Blooooobirds!!!!!

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2006, 06:47:02 PM »
What does that mean york?

That doesnt make much sense?

And, Hammer... I thought it was a little flamboiyant the way you said "us townies" like you were trying really really hard to look innocent...
just an FOS though..

However, It's only day one, on page one... and I think I know someone who is innocent..  I've read back through previous games, how certain people post on day one when they are evil, and when they are innocent... and I think I have 1 person listed as an innocent.  Dont want to say, because I may be wrong.. But I think I'm right on that one..

Now, on to yorkshire's interstingly suspicious posts.... a bit more please...
if i tell now it will be pointless
it is a fact im going to end up been killed here by townies or evil
these two posts, york.. suck... absolutely suck.. what are you saying... are you claiming something on the first day???  what are you doing?

yorkshire blue

« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2006, 06:49:16 PM »
it is a fact that hippois guilty

and that now i will end up been killed by good or evil

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2006, 06:52:18 PM »
Well that was dumb...

now the question is...

is he telling the truth, or lying?  he may know hippo to be an important member of the town...

thoughts? 

I cant recall there ever being a 'evil investigative' role... but there were body gaurds... but what??? it's only day one... would there have been a day investigation, or a pregame investigation?

either way... yorkshire's gameplan isn't exactly that of a diabolical mastermind.... to say the least..

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Busy Bee
« Reply #27 on: November 28, 2006, 06:55:41 PM »
Theres something afoot here. How can you possibly know for a fact on the first day if someone is mafia or not? The only way that could be possible is if Currie gave you a role or you have seen something you shouldnt have.

Either that or your bluffing and are trying to get an innocent lynched

Blooooobirds!!!!!

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #28 on: November 28, 2006, 06:59:49 PM »
what the hell is going on around here?

it is a fact that hippois guilty

and that now i will end up been killed by good or evil

listen here ripper, you've dug yourself in deep enough.

I think you need to tell us everything you know about Hippo and how you know it. By saying stuff like "and that now i will end up been killed by good or evil" makes you a big target so you might as well give us the full picture. I'm not saying you are lying, but obviously if you are a cop we can't be 100% of your sanity and accuracy of your results. Lets hear from Hippo on this as well, would be funny if he had be outed on Day One :o

yorkshire blue

« Reply #29 on: November 28, 2006, 07:01:59 PM »
ive made a mess of this now il end up been killed

but hippo is 100% evil

i aint played this one too well

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Busy Bee
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2006, 07:07:33 PM »
Hippo hasnt even posted yet!! This has to be a mafia first!

So far then we have two main nominees for a lynch at the moment in my view

Yorkshire - could be bluffing, adopting a role in a not very subtle fashion to get an innocent lynched or he has cheated someway
Hippo - if yorkshire has a role allowing him to see that hippo is mafia from day one then hippo must indeed be mafia

So it all depends on whether we believe yorkshire and im not sure i do

Blooooobirds!!!!!

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #31 on: November 28, 2006, 07:18:04 PM »
i aint played this one too well

theres one thing we agree on.

ive made a mess of this now il end up been killed

but hippo is 100% evil

ripper, your not making sense.
tell us everything you know and how you know it.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #32 on: November 28, 2006, 07:31:34 PM »
1:  Yorkshire is Evil, and is willing to sacrifice himself on the day 2 lynch block to get rid of hippo because he hates hippo or knows him to have a strong pro-town role.

2: Yorkshire is for real, hippo is evil, and york is hoping a doctor, or some other protective role will give him assylum through the nights.

3: Yorkshire is pissed, and will explain tomorrow that he cant remember posting any of this.

4: Yorkshire is actually Stuart Pearce and he is practicing some of his Transfer Market Tactics here on this board.

8: Yorkshire's not too bright...

C: Which one is it?

12: I'm torn between Hippo and Yorkshire right now.

yorkshire blue

« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2006, 07:36:22 PM »
well i will tell im a cop and was allowed a investigation before game started and chose hippoand he came back quilty and i didnt really no how to tell everyone

so thats what happened and now i will be killed by evil

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #34 on: November 28, 2006, 07:38:22 PM »
so basically, we should take one of 2 paths, believe yorkshire and vote hippo... if he is wrong and hippo is indeed innocent, then the next day we would know if yorkshire was guilty. :-\

or we vote yorkshire, and hope that he was lyeing.. but if yorkshire turned out being  a cop... then we would know that hippo was guilty, but this would be a huge risk as we would not want to lose our cop in the first day. :-\

it would be nice to hear from hippo, and im sure he will be around soon enough to give his side, at the moment it seems we have to main choices and thats without the majority of players not even posted yet :o

also i know that previous games dont mean a thing, but im sure there was a previous game where there was investigations before the game started

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #35 on: November 28, 2006, 07:44:05 PM »
well.....

dang...

choice 1: Vote Hippo:  If hippo is guilty, great... if not, we know york is a dirty scumsucking pig-dog who must be gutted from asshole to elbow.

Choice2: Vote York:  If he turns out to be the cop, we've lost a great asset.

Now, there is a better chance that he is for real, than lying if you ask me....

If hippo is a strong pro-town role, how would a mafiaoso role know, that would be a terrible twist to the game, giving the mafia WAY WAY too much power and positioning the mafia for an easy win.. 

I think currieman knows that giving the mafia such power as to investigate would shift the edge way way too far in thier favor, therefore I believe yorkshire is telling the truth.

And to be totally honest, I think there really is nothing Hippo can say to save his skin at this point. 

besides...... (enter hippo)

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #36 on: November 28, 2006, 07:44:43 PM »
well i will tell im a cop and was allowed a investigation before game started and chose hippoand he came back quilty and i didnt really no how to tell everyone

so thats what happened and now i will be killed by evil

cant beleive you have roleclaimed so early, there was no need for it. all you had to do was put an explanation to your vote of hippo, like vote hippo because i feel he is an evil man. instead you said votehippo i know he is evil(or something like that)  all you can hope for is that the docter saves you in the night, as im sure after knowing that you are the cop, you would be a target for the others.  

you have played this very poorly indeed, but i am inclined to believe you unvoteyorkshireblue but would still like to hear from hippo before casting a vote.

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Busy Bee
« Reply #37 on: November 28, 2006, 07:47:33 PM »
We could do this two ways.

Lynch Yorkshire - if hes telling the truth that he is the cop then hippo will indeed be mafia. Then we can lynch hippo

Lynch Hippo - If he is not mafia we lynch Yorkshire.

This reminds me of the Monty Python sketch when they try to burn a witch...

It does look as if both will be lost in the next two days but part of me is thinking that Yorkshire could well be lying

Blooooobirds!!!!!

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2006, 07:53:21 PM »
yeah but do we really want to run the risk of losing a cop.  it would be far more safer to lynch hippo, then if it comes back that he was guilty/innocent, then we would know the role of yorkshire and he would then be a definate target for the next day, if indeed he was lyeing

this could also mean that you are mafia with hippo :o, hence why you are defending him

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2006, 07:56:27 PM »
Theres really nothing hippo can say, i'm with manic on this one.. i agree... too risky to chance losing our cop by our own hands...

VOTE HIPPO