Author Topic: Mafia 9 - Lost - Abandoned  (Read 46790 times)

froganomis

Re: Mafia 9 - Lost - DAY 4
« Reply #420 on: December 20, 2006, 10:49:44 AM »
i guess most people were xmas shopping or something...dotleo's done nothing to make me think otherwise of him as of yet...

quig youve gone up on my suspicions,why vote our cop?you hardly look innocent right now by doing this

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #421 on: December 20, 2006, 01:06:19 PM »
looks like the game has stalled again ::)  still waiting on dotleos and hammers post ::) come on guys give us something to talk about, at the moment im gonna vote quigmaster  the fact he has voted for the cop, which i think is strange.. maybe he is getting frustrated with his continous attepts to kill him at night and just wnats him lynched

froganomis

« Reply #422 on: December 20, 2006, 02:52:20 PM »
it does seem like desperate measures though,where is everyone?

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #423 on: December 20, 2006, 04:26:12 PM »
Its Christmas time, lots of family in town, visiting... you guys just may have to wait until the new year to get this one going well again...

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #424 on: December 20, 2006, 05:06:51 PM »
Well yer not going to get much sense out of me over Xmas  :rudolph:

I am bit loathed to vote for anyone at the mo cause I'm not sure & weve got to get this one right,

but can't wait around forever so I find dotleo & quig most suspicious I'm also still not sure about hammer maybe his posts will reveal all?

Dotleo cause he's managed to aviod getting involved in game so far, maybe this post when it finally comes will tell us a bit more.

Quig cause he seems obssesed with pointing fingers at York, whats that all about Quig?

out of these I'm going to vote Quig for the moment cause his posts & votes are most suspicious though things can change quickly in this game(If people post!) 

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #425 on: December 20, 2006, 08:41:27 PM »
May I suggest a break from mafia til something like Jan 3rd? Everyone can recharge batterys etc...

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #426 on: December 20, 2006, 09:16:52 PM »
Currieman steps out of the trees once again and starts talking:

I suggest that I pause time on the island (with my magic island remote :D) until Saturday 6th January. (Saturday because it's the day that most people have time to post)
The game has reached a big lull and it's only going to get worse with people visiting relatives/relatives visiting them and the festive period moving into full swing.

Unfortunately this does mean there will be a break of 17 days but it's the only way to keep this game alive as we'd probably be at the same stage in the game by January 6th if we kept the thread open :laugh:

I will lock this thread sometime tonight and I will post a vote count on January 6th so that everyone knows where we've left off.

If anybody has any objections to this then there's not much point in voicing them because I don't think it'd be worth doing and I am moderating this game so it's my decision >:D

And with that Currieman turned round and pressed a button on his small black "Island remote" and suddenly everything and everyone on the island paused, except him ofcourse

Have a great Christmas. See you in 17 days time :D

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #427 on: December 20, 2006, 09:56:16 PM »
bloody hell I'll forget to come back in 17 days !

I'm happy to plough ahead but I'll be on hols and online alot anywayz

UNVOTE HAMMER

VOTE QUIG 2 reasons - 1 voting for cop who was saved last night?  wierd .. and 2 it may get the game 1 step closer to finishing before xmas !

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #428 on: December 20, 2006, 10:04:51 PM »
Currieman steps out and says:

I will PM everybody before the game restarts just to make sure that everyone is still gonna be involved etc.

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #429 on: December 20, 2006, 10:28:47 PM »
Thread and game closed till Saturday January 6th

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #430 on: January 07, 2007, 12:11:09 AM »
Happy Axeman will be moving servers soon there isn't much point in restarting the game until everything's moved because 1) The game would just have to be paused again and 2) If the worst comes to the worst we may even lose the forums or something terrible so it's best if we just wait till the move has taken place and then we can restart the game.

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #431 on: February 26, 2007, 05:20:52 PM »
This game has ended in a draw due to the moving of servers and it would just be too hard to start it all again.

Here are everyone's roles:

Townies (13):

3 normal townies – Sayid, Charlie and Claire (MiasG, Quig and Billy)
2 masons – Jin and Sun (Bluestars and StevenRyals)
1 role blocker - Hurley (Afroboy)
1 Bulletproof townie - Sawyer (Sir Hammer)
1 doctor - Jack (Tommy Caton)
1 cop – Ana-Lucia (Fozza)
1 paranoid cop – John Locke (Yorkshire Blue)
1 vampire – Michael (Happy Axeman)
1 bus driver – Desmond (Dotleo)
1 martyr – Kate (Silvertiger)

Mafia (4):

1 godfather – Benjamin Linus (Steve Van Halen)
1 terrorist - Tom  (Hippo)
1 henchman – Ethan Rom (Amadjin)
1 spy – Goodwin (Laserblue)

1 serial killer – Danielle Rousseau (Manic)

Townies:

Charlie - Quigmaster:
You are Charlie Pace. You are one of the survivors on the island who are looking to kill all of the dreaded “Others” on the island.

You are a normal townie with no powers and the only way you can get rid of all of the mafia is by voting and lynching them during the day.
You win when all of the mafia (AKA “The Others”) are killed.

Claire - Billyman:
You are Claire. You are one of the survivors on the island who are trying to kill all of the dreaded “Others” on the island.

You are a normal townie with no powers and the only way you can get rid of all of the mafia is by voting and lynching them.

Sayid - MiasG:
You are Sayid. You are one of the survivors on the island who are trying to kill all of the dreaded “Others” on the island.

You are a normal townie with no powers and the only way you can get rid of all of the mafia is by voting and lynching them.

Role blocker:
Hurley - Afroboy:
You are Hugo (Hurley) Reyes. You are one of the survivors on the island who are trying to kill all of the dreaded “Others” on the island.

You are a role blocker meaning that every night you can pick 1 person and block them from performing their night action. I will then respond telling you that you successfully blocked their night action.

Bulletproof townie
Sawyer - Sir Hammer:
You are James Ford AKA Sawyer. You are one of the survivors on the island who are trying to kill all of the dreaded “Others” on the island.

You are a bulletproof townie meaning that you are unable to be killed during the night phase.

Doctor:
Jack - Tommy Caton
:
You are Jack Shepherd. You are one of the survivors on the island who are trying to kill all of the dreaded “Others” on the island.

You are the doctor meaning that every night you can protect 1 person from being killed. Once (and only once) during the game you can choose to protect yourself instead of anyone else.

Cop:
Ana-Lucia - Fozza:
You are Ana-Lucia Cortez. You are one of the survivors on the island who are trying to kill all of the dreaded “Others” on the island.

You are the cop meaning that every night you can pick 1 person to investigate and I will respond with either “Guilty” or “Innocent”.
Now that you know your role you can give me the name of the first person that you want to investigate.

Paranoid cop:
John Locke - Yorkshire Blue:
You are John Locke. You are one of the survivors on the island who are trying to kill all of the dreaded “Others” on the island.

You are the cop meaning that every night you can pick 1 person to investigate and I will respond with either “Guilty” or “Innocent”.
Now that you know your role you can give me the name of the first person that you want to investigate.

What John Locke (Yorkshire) doesn’t know is that he is a paranoid cop meaning that every investigation he makes comes back as “Guilty”, no matter who he investigates.

Masons:
Sun Kwon - StevenRyals:
You are Sun Kwon. You are one of the survivors on the island who are trying to kill all of the dreaded “Others” on the island.

Your fellow mason is Jin-Soo Kwon (Bluestars). You are both survivors and can therefore trust each other and work together to help the survivors prevail. Each night you can communicate with him via PM,
Communication during the day (outside the thread) is strictly prohibited and if you do communicate during the day (outside the thread) you will be killed immediately by “the others”!

Jin-Soo Kwon - Bluestars:
You are Jin-Soo Kwon. You are one of the survivors on the island who are trying to kill all of the dreaded “Others” on the island.

Your fellow mason is Sun Kwon (StevenRyals). You are both survivors and can therefore trust each other and work together to help the survivors prevail. Each night you can communicate with him via PM,
Communication during the day is strictly prohibited and if you do communicate during the day you will be killed immediately by “the others”!

Vampire:
Michael Dawson - Happy Axeman:
You are Michael Dawson. You are one of the survivors on the island who are looking to kill all of the dreaded “Others” on the island.

You have a very important role. As a vampire you start off as a survivor on the island (A townie) but if  “The Others” (the Mafia) attempt to kill you during the night then you will become one of “The Others” (a mafia member) and I will then tell you who your fellow mafia members are via PM at the same time as I inform you that you have become a mafia member.
You can still die normally during the day through a lynch, however.

You win when all of the mafia (AKA “The Others”) are killed unless the mafia attempt to kill you in which case you will win when all of the townies (AKA survivors) are killed.

Bus Driver:
Desmond - Dotleo:
You are Desmond. You are one of the survivors on the island who are looking to kill all of the dreaded “Others” on the island.

You have a very important role. As the bus driver you can pick 2 people during the night phase to swap places (you cannot pick yourself). These 2 people (E.G Person A and Person B) are now switched for that night.
For example: You pick:
·   Person A (who has been killed by the mafia during the night) and
·   Person B (who is a member of the mafia)
Person B (who is ironically a member of the mafia) would be killed by the mafia and Person A would survive.

Another example: You pick:
·   Person A (who is a member of the mafia and has been investigated by the cop) and
·   Person B (who is a normal townie that has just been killed by the vigilante).
The cop would then receive the results of Person B (which would be “Innocent); Person B would survive through the night and person A would be killed by the vigilante.

As you can see there are lots of possibilities that come with this role and you could affect the entire game!

Martyr:
Kate - Silvertiger:
You are Kate Austen. You are one of the survivors on the island who are looking to kill all of the dreaded “Others” on the island.

You are a martyr. This means that every night you can pick 1 person to protect from any negative effects that may occur. You instead will receive the negative effects. This means that you could potentially save one of your very important survivors from death and in turn help the survivors kill all of “The Others”.
You do not have to use your powers if you do not want to.

Mafia:

Godfather:
Ben - Steve Van Halen:
You are Ben. You are the leader of “The Others” on the island who are trying to kill all of the survivors on the island.

You are the Godfather!
Your fellow mafia members (“Others”) are:
·   Tom (Hippo) – Mafia terrorist
·   Ethan Rom (Amadjin) – Mafia Henchman

Every night you can communicate with all of your mafia members and decide on 1 person to kill. You can also discuss your plans for the next day etc.
You are in charge of “The Others” and therefore you are the one that will perform the kills during the night.
If you die then Tom (Hippo) will become the Mafia Godfather.
You will also appear innocent if investigated.

You win when all of the townies (AKA Survivors) are killed.

Terrorist:
Tom:
You are Tom. You are one of “The Others” on the island who are trying to kill all of the survivors on the island.

You are the mafia terrorist.
·   Ben (Steve Van Halen) – Mafia Godfather

Every night you can communicate with all of your mafia members and decide on 1 person to kill. You can also discuss your plans for the next day etc.

As the terrorist you can choose at any point during the day to bomb somebody, thus killing your victim and yourself. You cannot target a fellow mafia member!

If the godfather (Ben) is killed then you will become the godfather. This means that you will then have to contact me confirming who the mafia want to kill that night.
If you become the godfather and then die then Ethan Rom (Amadjin) will become the Godfather.

Henchman:
Ethan Rom - Amadjin:

You are Ethan Rom. You are one of “The Others” on the island who are trying to kill all of the survivors on the island.

You are a mafia henchman with no powers.

Apart from this you have no special powers.

Spy:
Goodwin - Laserblue:
You are Goodwin. You are one of “The Others” on the island who are trying to kill all of the survivors on the island.

You are a spy for the mafia (AKA “The Others) and will appear innocent if investigated.

Your fellow mafia members do not know that you are a spy and they must not find out. If you contact them in any way to tell them that you are a spy then you will immediately be killed by the survivors.

Your aim is to try and help your fellow mafia members by using your vote so that the mafia (AKA “The Others) kill all of the survivors.
You will appear innocent if investigated.

If all your fellow mafia members are killed then it will be revealed that a spy has infiltrated the ranks of the survivors but they will not know who it is. From then on you become the mafia godfather and can kill 1 person per night. THIS ONLY COMES INTO EFFECT IF ALL OF YOUR FELLOW MAFIA MEMBERS DIE!

No allegiance
Serial Killer
:

Danielle Rousseau - Manic:
You are Danielle Rousseau. You are stranded on the island by yourself and have noticed that 2 different sets of people are also on the island. They are the “Survivors” (townies) and “The Others” (mafia).

Once per night you can choose 1 person to kill.

You win when everybody else on the island is dead!

Here's what happened during the night and day phases:

Night 0:
YorkshireBlue investigated Hippo – Guilty
Fozza investigated SVH - Guilty

Day 1:
Hippo killed himself
Hippo killed StevenRyals

Night 1:
Manic kills Fozza
SVH kills Axeman – Axeman becomes mafia
Yorkshire investigated SVH - Guilty
Afroboy role blocks Fozza
Tommy Caton saves Yorkshire

Day 2:
SVH is lynched

Night 2:
Tommy Caton (Doc) saves Yorkshire (Para cop)
Manic (SK) kills Amadjin (Mafia Godfather)
Afroboy (Roleblocker) blocks Der Hammer (Bulletproof townie)
Yorkshire (Cop) investigates Happy Axeman - Guilty
Dotleo (Bus Driver) swaps Axeman and Amadjin. Therefore Manic kills Axeman

Day 3:
Afroboy lynched after deadline was imposed

Night 3:
Amadjin kills Yorkshire so kills Silvertiger instead
Yorkshire investigates Billyman (innocent but shows as guilty)
Manic kills Billyman
Silvertiger protects Yorkshire and therefore dies
Tommy Caton protects Yorkshire (failed)
Dotleo swaps Bluestars and Tommy Caton meaning that Tommy does nothing and Bluestars tries to protect Yorkshire but can’t as she’s just a mason

Well played everyone. It's unfortunate that it ended in a draw. I enjoyed modding it even though I didn't get to the end.

I look forward to modding another game in the future

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #432 on: February 26, 2007, 08:47:48 PM »
Very good set-up Currieman, looks fairly balanced. I think the town would have eventually won this game, and I was proven right with my suspicions about Yorkshire being a Paranoid Cop. Hippo wins the "Hippo Award" for quickest exit ever in a mafia game.

Good game and onwards to my Werewolves vs Mafia Game.

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #433 on: February 26, 2007, 09:48:03 PM »
Yeah it was quite funny with Yorkshire being a paranoid cop yet constantly investigating the people that were actually guilty :laugh: