Author Topic: Mafia 9 - Lost - Abandoned  (Read 46535 times)

Offline bluestarsneyes

Re: Mafia 9 - Lost - DAY 1
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2006, 07:56:40 PM »
well the way I see it....let's see what Hippo has to say....

but I'm leaning toward believing Yorkshire at this point.

The way I see it...if Hippo is innocent and we kill him...we loose one...but
next day we kill yorkshire we are one for one.

However, if we kill Hippo and he turns out guilty...then we have one and we
know that yorkshire is innocent and there is a chance that he could be saved.
Or we loose him and we are one for one...in the same boat as the other option.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2006, 07:59:33 PM »
But, one plus one is two and if you take the statistical chances that one of the two are the one that two of us want to be lynched. that one will be twice as likely as the one on one or the one to one ratio that you mention...

basically.. i'm saying.... "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT BLUESTARS?"  i'm totally lost

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2006, 08:04:00 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Okay I just laughed at myself....no really....it was fun....

well what I was trying to say...(since obviously I'm so clear)

by killing off Hippo we would at least have a chance at
getting one mafia...and if not and we loose an innocent...at
least we would KNOW that yorkshire is guilty and kill his dirty little self off...sorry that was harsh

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2006, 08:10:48 PM »
Im not defending hippo Im just not sure I believe Yorkshire. Its stupid for the cop to role claim on the first day.

I understand what bluestars is saying and I think that she is correct.

Lynch Hippo and we may lose an innocent. If he is innocent then Yorkshire is guilty and must be next for lynch.

However if we lynch Yorkshire and it turns out he is a cop then Hippo is mafia but we have lost a cop plus whoever may have been killed in the two nights.

Although Im still not sure that someone can investigate before the game has started im going to vote: hippo if I am right not to believe Yorkshire we can lynch him tommorow night anyway
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2006, 08:11:52 PM »
Well well well whats going on. I've just read all of the posts in one go and i can't really see any reasons to lynch the people who you are saying. Apart from Steve's obvious boredom and Sir hammers first post random vote on me, there isn;t really much to say about the game is there.  Think the Van Halen man has got some good points though so i will take his boredom and Sir hammers obvious guilt to mean they are innocent. Nobody makes an obvious random vote if they are guilty. And nobody posts 10 times in 2 hours if they are guilty either. Time to start creating my lists!! lol

Quig

« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2006, 08:18:07 PM »
Unvote: Happy Axeman
Vote: Hippo

I think we should kill Hippo because then we either get rid of a mafia in Hippo, or a lier in Yorkshire.

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2006, 08:19:36 PM »
Vote count

4 - Hippo (Yorkshire, StevenRyals, Steve Van Halen, Quigmaster)
1 - Fozza (Sir Hammer)
1 - Quigmaster (Happy Axeman)
1 - Sir Hammer (Billyman)

It will take 10 votes to get a lynch

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2006, 08:23:58 PM »
Fozza, did you actually read any of the posts, or did you just do a "hey im here, not much to say about this is there"???

because it's obvious there is much to say,... very much actually.. did you notice that the cop claimed.. did you notice that hippo has 4 votes.. ??

FOS Fozza...

I'm almost inclined to say if hippo is evil, so is fozza since he is ignoring the situation like this..  maybe it's too obvious for him, but he doesnt want to vote for his evil comrad..  aye? oy?  eye?  what?

this is the most unusual day 1 we've had so far... but it's moving quickly...

hippo

« Reply #48 on: November 28, 2006, 08:25:09 PM »
Hello, nice to be back  :o

There is nothing i can say that will be believed now, but this is the most bizarre thing i've ever seen. I'm not evil for what it's worth, but i have nothing of any substance to prove that - how can i? it's day one. If he is a cop, he's not a sane one - ana lucia would actually embody the whole insane cop thing within the actual show, with her killing of people - but that's no real defense. Dunno what to say, the others must be pretty much laughing if they get a major posting townie in myself, and a cop (although insane or always gets guilty's or whatever, he'd know this after my death) both out of the picture on day one. If you're mafia, this is stupid.

But thanks either way, yorkshire, for getting us off to a terrible start again. One of us has to be lynched obviously, i'd say the same if i were reviewing the situation as someone else. And obviously it should be me, because i'm definitely not a cop, and he might be - risk losing the standard, rather than the major role, to increase our chances.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #49 on: November 28, 2006, 08:27:50 PM »
so, you're claiming a standard role?

hippo

« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2006, 08:48:16 PM »
Look, steven. I'm a good person. We're all good people here. The work we're doing, it will benefit everybody, but make no mistake, those who get in our way will face the consequences. Our work has been too long, and too beneficial to the good among the world,  to just let people obstruct us. I believe in what's being done on this island, and as a result, i have no choice.

No choice.

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2006, 09:00:01 PM »
Suddenly a huge BANG thunders throughout the camp and everybody turns round to see what had just happened!!!??

They turn round to see the charred remains of Hippo with the remnants of plastic explosives stuck to his corpse's chest.
Someone quickly realises that Hippo also had a gun and was obviously a mafia terrorist
The other body is that of StevenRyals who was caught in the blast.
He had a PDA with messages that seemed to have come from another member of the camp but they did not say who they were from. It looked as if he had travelled with someone on the plane and they knew each others innocence.

Players still alive
Afroboy
Billyman
Happy Axeman
Silvertiger
Manic
Sir Hammer
Quigmaster
YorkshireBlue
LaserBlue
MiasG
Fozza
Amadjin
Bluestars
Tommy Caton
Steve Van Halen
Dotleo

Dead players
Hippo: Tom AKA Fake beard man - Mafia Terrorist - Blown up on day one
StevenRyals: Sun Kwon - Townie Mason - Blown up on day one

It is now NIGHT 1. The deadline for night choices and communication is Thursday at 9pm
« Last Edit: November 29, 2006, 04:29:28 PM by Currieman »

i2i Killer 89

Re: Mafia 9 - Lost - NIGHT 1
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2006, 09:33:29 PM »
A loud claxon type noise wakes everybody up and everyone decides to gather in the centre of the camp.
It appears that 1 person is missing from the group. A quick check takes place and someone realises that Fozza is not there.

Everyone quickly runs to his little DIY tent only to see a corpse. It appears that the killer attacked him during his sleep and stabbed him through the head with an extremely sharp piece of wood.
Somebody searches the body and finds a cop badge with ID showing that Fozza's real name was Ana Lucia Cortez.

Everyone returns to the camp having buried the body ready to start the next day and try to find one of the mysterious "Others"

Players still alive
Afroboy
Billyman
Happy Axeman
Silvertiger
Manic
Sir Hammer
Quigmaster
YorkshireBlue
LaserBlue
MiasG
Amadjin
Bluestars
Tommy Caton
Steve Van Halen
Dotleo

Dead players
Hippo: Tom AKA Fake beard man - Mafia Terrorist - Blown up on day one
StevenRyals: Sun Kwon - Townie Mason - Blown up on day one
Fozza: Ana-Lucia Cortez ? Townie Cop ? Stabbed through head on night 1

It is now Day 2. It will take 8 votes to get a lynch

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Re: Mafia 9 - Lost - NIGHT 1
« Reply #53 on: November 30, 2006, 09:38:03 PM »
Mixed feeling. Glad one of them is down so quickly, lost a mason which isnt that bad and then we lost a cop which is bad news.
With one already possibly outed this could be bad.

Yorkshire, anything to report? To be honest Im abit wary of you not being dead, either by Hippos explosion or the Others kill last night.

yorkshire blue

Re: Mafia 9 - Lost - DAY 2
« Reply #54 on: November 30, 2006, 09:40:05 PM »
steve van halen is evil
vote steve van halen

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #55 on: November 30, 2006, 09:42:53 PM »
wow - I was just looking for supplies in the jungle, minding my own business, and all of a sudden it was night time !  better make better use of the daylight hours if I'm to get off this island

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #56 on: November 30, 2006, 09:45:59 PM »
grrrrrrr.... damn you biotches...  twice in a row killed on the first day!!!

come on town!!!  avenge my stupid, pointless death by ... . bomb.. on a deserted island..

looks like the other side of the island learned how to make bombs.. wait.. why dont they just blow all of us up with the bombs and just avoid this whole infiltration of our camp thing?? maybe hippo should have stabbed me in the eye with a sauldering iron?  well anyway...

good luck..

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #57 on: November 30, 2006, 09:49:42 PM »
Thought I'd make an appearance, yesterday went that quik that i couldnt get a post in! Anyways its been a very eventful first day and a cop dead as well but you're right hammer, how is yorkshire still alive, you would of thought he would of been struk down by now. I have my eye on axeman, for some reason his post made me suspicious how he tried to make out he is never mafia......its about time he was! ok lets go with york again though vote SVH btw hu eva is doc i would protect yorky if i wer u.

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2006, 09:51:27 PM »
Wow...this is all together Interesting!!!!

Well this seems easy enough....

yorkshire comes out says Hippo is evil...Hippo turns out evil

why not believe him again and vote for SVH?

however it is confusing why you survived the night actions?

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2006, 09:52:55 PM »
sorry forgot to bold

VOTE SVH