Author Topic: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!  (Read 76398 times)

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
Re: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!
« Reply #220 on: March 22, 2016, 10:27:43 PM »
So you are claiming that you didn't use your action, or you used your action and it was blocked?

I was briefly hit by a sudden power rendering me unconscious for the night.. I could not use my action.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #221 on: March 23, 2016, 01:08:22 AM »
well to be honest logically this is all doing my head in - 2 people left who say they blocked but I know I'm good and so was MZ but that means that one of them is lying.   My role associates most to what Steve is saying but he's voted everyone in after doing fuck all in what I see as probably covering his arse by not aligning with anyone.  And then there's stock standard block Laser who was indeed blocked.   DC stays focused on me but jumps ship just to end a day.   My thinking right now is that Ryals and DC are aligned and Ryals is the evil counterpart to my role - can't see both of us having the same actions.   I'm waiting for DC response before I say anything else but I'm thinking he's evil boss.   

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
Re: Mini Mafia Game; DAY3
« Reply #222 on: March 23, 2016, 02:04:46 AM »
Vote Count
Miasg x1 Dicky

4 players
we require 3 for the lynch...

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #223 on: March 23, 2016, 02:20:21 AM »
2v2 and you lynch me then yes you've doomed us all - all the good players because you've been one eyed from the start.  I still have no idea out of the other 3 of you who is good or evil but you are looking less likely today after these posts.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Nope, you were talking directly to me, so the context would have been you and me both.
Massive slip up that hopefully you'll pay for.

Or because its a small game I'm not there yet.  DC did nothing .. laser claims he was blocked .. steve had paranoia but was blocked.  Fuck me you all still come across as evil to me which is part of the problem I have and not used my points.  DC have you received anything else in this game thats you've not mentioned?

Just some exploding orb thing...
I know everyone here has had it, so I know you all know it has had no impact so far, so it really wasn't even worth mentioning.

Apart from that, nope, I didn't get any trophies yesterday, just Steve.
And no other items were passed to me, hence why I had no actions last night.

I was briefly hit by a sudden power rendering me unconscious for the night.. I could not use my action.

If that's the case then possibly TCH got an action off before he died, being some kind of defence on laser.
I still think you have to be evil on the basis of powers of deduction.

So the actions last night look to be
laser "stunned" (possible action from TCH before death)
steve "trophy of paranoia" (TCH came back as good)
steve "vision" (laserblue returned good for TCH)
MIASG "kill" (shot TCH between the eyes)

TCH did have the "Trophy of deflected vote"
Maybe he used this on laser...
Possibly the actions of the trophy were to stun the person he chose, but in doing so, if that person was investigated the investigation would deflect to TCH and return his status.
That could very well explain how steve got TCH results from investigating laser.

I still think it's laser and MIASG as the evil team.
Laser seems to only have a blocking role though, so the biggest threat is MIASG.

My vote stands with him.
All the evidence is there and it all adds up, there is no other explanation as to why there was no kill on night 1.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #224 on: March 23, 2016, 02:50:11 AM »
I know everyone here has had it, so I know you all know it has had no impact so far, so it really wasn't even worth mentioning.
how do you know everyone here has had it?  have I had it? and when?  did I do anything with it?   you seem to know an awful lot without thinking it's important, especially something called an exploding orb.  I do know TCH had another different artefact because I gave it to him but I don't know where it ended up.   It also may have caused his death.   anyone else got anything to say on this matter ?

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #225 on: March 23, 2016, 03:13:57 AM »
how do you know everyone here has had it?  have I had it? and when?  did I do anything with it?   you seem to know an awful lot without thinking it's important, especially something called an exploding orb.  I do know TCH had another different artefact because I gave it to him but I don't know where it ended up.   It also may have caused his death.   anyone else got anything to say on this matter ?

I know everyone has had it because I have had to pass it many times and I have passed it to each of you at least once...
It hasn't been important yet as it hasn't exploded.

You've read the rules, you know how it works.
So you should also know that it hasn't affected the game yet as no one has exploded.

How does an artefact fire a bullet between his eyes?
More lame claims by the man that killed TCH.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #226 on: March 23, 2016, 03:20:16 AM »
I know everyone has had it because I have had to pass it many times and I have passed it to each of you at least once...
It hasn't been important yet as it hasn't exploded.
no one has passed me the orb.  who have you actually passed it to? and again - when ?

How does an artefact fire a bullet between his eyes?
More lame claims by the man that killed TCH.
then you don't know to what I'm referring to. 

just more flippant remarks followed by shit about it proving that I'm evil.  maybe it's actually 3 v 1 and that's why you are the only one voting

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #227 on: March 23, 2016, 04:06:30 AM »
no one has passed me the orb.  who have you actually passed it to? and again - when ?

Well that's a flat out lie... I passed it to you during night 1.
I have passed it to all 3 of you.

But like I have said and like you should know, it has had no affect on the game so stop trying to make it an issue to deflect attention away from your obvious mistakes and evil play.

then you don't know to what I'm referring to. 
just more flippant remarks followed by shit about it proving that I'm evil.  maybe it's actually 3 v 1 and that's why you are the only one voting

Nope no artefact like that has come my way.
Why would you pass it to TCH if it had the possibility of killing him?
Out of everyone, he looked the least suss... So why take the chance of giving it to him and him dying?

Just more evidence to prove your play has been evil all along.

If it is 3 vs 1 then you are the sole evil player left.
The only person to have claimed to never have had a night action, in a game with so much going on behind the scenes... I highly doubt that!!

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #228 on: March 23, 2016, 04:20:25 AM »
so you had 2 night actions on night 1 and claimed only 1.   passed the orb and blocked me.   what were you told about the orb ? I don't believe you passed me the orb at all.

Nope no artefact like that has come my way.
Why would you pass it to TCH if it had the possibility of killing him?
Out of everyone, he looked the least suss... So why take the chance of giving it to him and him dying?
I think I know who had the other artefact but I'm waiting to see if anything is said and if they still have it.   There is info I'm not willing to put out there at the moment. 

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #229 on: March 23, 2016, 04:27:02 AM »
On the other hand, if TCH's interpretation is correct and laser is telling the truth, that would mean either TCH or steve are lying about performing an action at night.
Remember 3 actions happened last night, so if Zulu turns out to be good and you think laser lied, then where are the other 2 actions coming from?
TCH, steve or you... Making 2 of you liars.
Seeing as I know for a fact I actioned a block on you, it would be a pretty simple deduction that you are in fact a liar / evil.
Leaving either TCH or steve as the other lying about using a night action.
so where in here is it obvious TCH is good - you haven't mentioned it elsewhere.   so are you now claiming 2 night 1 actions and not the once off block?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #230 on: March 23, 2016, 04:28:48 AM »
*and not just the once off block on me ? 

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #231 on: March 23, 2016, 04:35:26 AM »
so you had 2 night actions on night 1 and claimed only 1.   passed the orb and blocked me.   what were you told about the orb ? I don't believe you passed me the orb at all.
 I think I know who had the other artefact but I'm waiting to see if anything is said and if they still have it.   There is info I'm not willing to put out there at the moment. 

Nope passing the orb is clearly not an action... It's a game going on in the background, both day and night.
You should have easily figured that out seeing as you passed TCH an artefact and with all the other claims of actions, it doesn't add up.

Still trying to make something of it, when it has absolutely nothing to do with the gameplay... Poor effort, even for you.

Why didn't you answer me about why you passed it to TCH if it had the ability to kill him?
Why did you not pass it to someone you thought was evil?

so where in here is it obvious TCH is good - you haven't mentioned it elsewhere.   so are you now claiming 2 night 1 actions and not the once off block?

I said he looked the least suss... I didn't say it was obvious he was good.
Simply asking, why you chose him instead of someone that looks much more suss?

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #232 on: March 23, 2016, 04:41:21 AM »
Replying to you is really starting to get pointless...
Every way I look at your play, your mistakes, your lies and all the evidence, it points to you.
There is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise at this point in time.

Unless one of the other 2 slip up and reveal something more about themselves to show they may be evil, my vote will be staying on you.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #233 on: March 23, 2016, 04:42:52 AM »
I did think TCH was suss.   I never said I thought he was good.   I'm waiting on other peoples responses before I respond to you.   
the orb wasn't passed to me according to the post.   and it looked to be unused.   there were conditions around it - if you gave it to me then I'd be dead because I gave it to you.   if I'm the only one here that's evil why did you give the exploding orb only to me once and also to the others?   I've stated I had you and TCH up the top in my list of suspected evil early on.     

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #234 on: March 23, 2016, 05:06:56 AM »
I did think TCH was suss.   I never said I thought he was good.   I'm waiting on other peoples responses before I respond to you.   
the orb wasn't passed to me according to the post.   and it looked to be unused.   there were conditions around it - if you gave it to me then I'd be dead because I gave it to you.   if I'm the only one here that's evil why did you give the exploding orb only to me once and also to the others?   I've stated I had you and TCH up the top in my list of suspected evil early on.     

So first you said you never had the orb, and now you're saying you passed it to me?
You basically just admitted to lying...

I have received it many times and have passed it to nearly every person in the game.
There was no logic in the passing, just hoping I didn't pass it to the person that started the passing, otherwise I would have exploded.
All the danger is on the passer.

Why are you focussed so much on what you clearly know is a background game that holds no merit in the actual game?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #235 on: March 23, 2016, 05:32:57 AM »
where have I said I never had it?   I've said it wasn't passed to me according to the message I received.
I'm focused on things because it will help me make sense on who is lying and who has done certain things - or not.   

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #236 on: March 23, 2016, 05:46:31 AM »
where have I said I never had it?   I've said it wasn't passed to me according to the message I received.
I'm focused on things because it will help me make sense on who is lying and who has done certain things - or not.   

If you had it, it would have been passed to you, whether it was from Happy to begin with or from another player.
Clearly you're focussing on the wrong things.
We all know the orb game has nothing to do with the main game and is pure chance.
Also, it's quite clear that passing it does not contribute to the amount of actions Happy states, otherwise Night 1 would have been shown more than 3 actions.

So maybe you should focus on trying to prove that steve is evil, seeing as you have said you think he is.
Because that's really the only way I'll be changing my vote from you.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #237 on: March 23, 2016, 05:53:44 AM »
well I said I am waiting for responses from Laser and Ryals .. 

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #238 on: March 23, 2016, 12:52:27 PM »

I have not had this passed to me. In fact I didn't know you could pass anything to anyone until late last night when someone passed me the shield of deflected vote.
but it says that the shield seems to have lost its magic.  meaning to me that it has been used. 

TCH did have the "Trophy of deflected vote"
Maybe he used this on laser...
Possibly the actions of the trophy were to stun the person he chose, but in doing so, if that person was investigated the investigation would deflect to TCH and return his status.
That could very well explain how steve got TCH results from investigating laser.

this is a fine theory. 
In fact, here's what I believe happend.

1) TCH used the shield of deflected vote on Laser.  Unknowingly, this deflects all actions on laser onto TCH
2) I investigated laser and got a result for tch
3) I believe also that someone tried to kill LASER (not TCH), and that was then deflected onto TCH. which is why the sheild of deflected vote has lost its magic

How did you put this together?  I think you're right, but this never occurred to anyone else.  Then again, maybe you had many missing pieces of information to make the connection to form this theory.
Maybe it was you who tried to kill laser, and you noted that it was deflected onto TCH.  So you would be the only one to have that information that the kill was on laserblue and not TCH, allowing you to come up with this theory. 

Well, I certainly have not had this passed to me.

I do know TCH had another different artefact because I gave it to him but I don't know where it ended up.  It also may have caused his death.   anyone else got anything to say on this matter ?

Sorry, I've not had anything passed to me until last night when someone passed me the deflected vote.

To be honest, It's getting a bit confusing now.  With 3 votes required for a lynch, surely that means there is only 1 mafia left.  if it were 2v2 this would last forever unless mafia won, there would be no way forward for the town.  I'm sure happyaxeman would see that and make changes accordingly.  So it has to be just one evil.
I was feeling pretty positive that laser was the last evil player, but based on the above, I'm starting to think otherwise.

So maybe you should focus on trying to prove that steve is evil, seeing as you have said you think he is.
Because that's really the only way I'll be changing my vote from you.

Actually, I think he may be focusing on the right person right now.  I think you've given too much away dickens.  you've been fairly quiet for most of the game, but now starting to come out of your shell and push a bit.  Your theory on TCH's death seems to be spot on.  Too accurate for me.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #239 on: March 23, 2016, 05:42:51 PM »
VOTING IS CURRENTLY PAUSED...
ANY VOTES POSTED WILL NOT BE COUNTED!

you can still do everything else, just do not vote... for the moment...

Thankyou for your patience! lol