Author Topic: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!  (Read 21150 times)

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
Re: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!
« Reply #260 on: March 24, 2016, 01:19:55 PM »
Nope.  But in case your evil.  Was 50/50 with laser.  not sure who dickens passed to but i know he had it twice and i did once so he's passed it to someone and they've passed it back to me.  Thats my thinking. 

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #261 on: March 24, 2016, 01:31:29 PM »
Shouldnt matter, if you passed it to him twice, he passed it to someone else, they passed it back to him and he passed it back to you, then dicky touched it 3 times.  Otherwise it would be 4 touches, if there were 2 evils. 

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #262 on: March 24, 2016, 01:33:14 PM »
Shouldnt matter, if you passed it to him twice, he passed it to someone else, they passed it back to him and he passed it back to you, then dicky touched it 3 times.  Otherwise it would be 4 touches, if there were 2 evils. 

Shouldn't matter, ASSUMING that laser blocks dicky and you're not lying about the 'pause' phase events. 

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #263 on: March 24, 2016, 01:36:58 PM »
Evil handled 3 times.  DC at least twice.   

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #264 on: March 24, 2016, 02:08:56 PM »
Abruptly, the Day has ended without a lynch!

It is now night phase 3
If you have any actions please forward them asap. :)

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #265 on: March 25, 2016, 05:20:15 PM »
So Night 3 ends...

And Steve is dead, shot between the eyes.
He was the Priest...

3 left we need 2 for a lynch...

Miasg turns to laser and says Dicky is Deffo evil we can lynch him.
Laser turns round and says, so am I... go ahead dicky...

And dicky shoots Miasg in between the eyes.

Miasg is dead, he was the Item maker and last of the good players!
TEAM EVIL WINS!
Well done to Laser(the BigBastard) and Dicky(Hitman) an amazing duo! haha

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #266 on: March 25, 2016, 05:28:04 PM »
well played laser..  dicky you tripped up at the end..  gave too much away, miasg was dumb to block me because I had a kill aciton and I was going to use it on you..   in fact.. going to night phase wasn't the best idea in hind sight lol

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #267 on: March 25, 2016, 05:32:52 PM »
Summary: Ideally I needed 10 people, so I had to jiggle and rethink a few roles, and nerf lots of stuff that I had planned lol. But regardless, I really did have fun modding this game, I like trying and adding new ideas from my twisted brain!
Its as much an experiment as anything else, as I like to push the boundaries as to what a forum game can be, and with the chaos of how people play under pressure, It's something you just cannot predict! So I was worried at times of introducing stuff, but I'm fairly happy with how most of it worked. Lol The game brought me some big chuckles and I honestly cannot believe how easy it was for mophead to be lynched on day1, all he did was say he had a good town role for once. Pmsl

Then on Day2, you all got sucked in by Dicky and Laser, and were actually made to vote zulu off with the help of steve who should of stuck to his guns instead of being swayed by the more aggressive style of laser.

Night2 was interesting, I had a feeling Tch would bite Steve, thus making himself Good, but I didnt expect what happened with steves 2 investigations! Lol

Evil found it far too easy to avoid and deflect to others in this game, although with a few more players, it would of gone on a bit longer… small games means you have to be spot on and really trust your instincts, enough of you suspected the right people but took the path of being led instead... So for me, the player of game was Dicky, he lied his ass off and nearly got away with it. Dicky and laser made a great evil duo…
I thought Team evil deserved to win, Miasg although good helped them a lot! :2funny:

Although a small game, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed keeping you all guessing! hahaha :)

My game logs and pre-game scripts will be posted shortly if your interested…
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 05:35:23 PM by Happy Axeman »

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #268 on: March 25, 2016, 05:38:24 PM »
Roles... 7 people...
Evil x3
Good x4
2 x team evil - Dicky & Laser - Wins when are last ones standing
1 x Possessed body- evil on own - TCH - Wins when is last one standing, or if only you and infected people remain.
1 x priest - SteveRyals - Wins when only good remain
1 x copper - Mophead - Wins when only good remain
1 x flower power dude - Masterzulu - Wins when only good remain
1 x Item Crafter - Miasg - Wins when only good remain

Mechanics:
Magic Items work first and have priority
then the Flowerpowerdudes Partys nullify blocks, investigations and kills. Only the priest is immune!
1 Block → 2 Investigate → 3 kill
A normal block prevents 1 night action being carried out, it does not prevent the blocked person being killed.
A block cannot prevent certain magic effects, ie from items and trophies
A block cannot be used on the same person twice in succession.
You cannot block a blocker from blocking! Unless its a magic block!
The Blocker trying to block another blocker will fail!
If the blocker is trying to block a blocker who is trying to block the blocker, It will result in 2 blocking failures! lol

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ __

The ROLES:

Role - EVIL TEAM x2
Objective - Wins when only you and/or any members of your team are alive.
Skills Kill/Block
As a Team you can discuss your plan and course of action between each other.
you can use both your night actions.
if one of you dies then there night actions dies with them.
LaserBlue is the BigBastard - EVIL
   Can Block someone from doing there night action
   ADMIN: If Hitman dies:   Your best mate and crime partner has been killed, for 1 night you become enraged, and your block has turned to a kill action!
DickyCider the Hitman - EVIL
   Can kill Someone
___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ _

TCH - Role - Possessed Body EVIL
You have been possessed by something evil for so long, you can no longer remember your former life.
Maybe there is someone out there who would help you remember?

Objective - Wins when is last one standing, or if only you and infected people remain.
Skills    - Infect/MindPurge/Manipulate/Destroy/Shield
you have 5 night actions to choose from, but you can only carry out one per night.

Passive Skill: You are unblockable

Infect    - You can choose to infect someone with the evil virus. any investigations against them will now show up evil.
            You will also know there true alignment.
     If someone you have bitten targets you during the night phase, they will fail.
MindPurge - You can choose to reveal any of your subjects role.
Manipulate - You can choose any infected player to kill someone else.
Destroy - You can chose to have any one of your infected subjects kill themselves.
Shield    - You can chose to make your infected subject into a Shield.
     Shields do not know who you are, they also do not know they are now your shield.
     A Shield will Protect you from harm if anyone should target you for a kill.
     //Also if you are voted for the lynch the following day, the shield will be lynched instead!// not enough peeps for this skill...

If you are killed, all infected people will return to normal.

Admin Manipulate Victim - Oh dear, You Find yourself standing over the body of <victim>, you have killed them! Confused, you quickly run off...

Admin infect: If the Priest is infected, you lose all your powers and become GOOD,
   All controlled people are no longer under your control.
   “you go to infect <priest>, Oh dear, it would appear you have infected a Priest! he absorbs your demons and you collapse in a heap at his feet!

Then you remember your name... “Norman Townie”, you are GOOD but unfortunately, you have no skills to utilise to fight evil…”

___________________ ___________________ _______
Steve - Role  - Priest GOOD
You are that holy, the sun really does shine out of your ass!
Objective - Wins when only good remain.

You have 5 night skills, all but one of the skills come with a cost of Mana.
You can only use one of these skills per night.
You start with 20 mana
if you survive the day you will gain 10mana.

Night Skills;
Holy Devotion   - You Pray for more strength.
        If you survive the night, you will gain 40mana
Holy Block  (20)- you can choose to block someone from performing a night action.
Holy Vision (30)- You can choose to see a persons alignment.
        You will gain 20 mana back if you reveal evil.
Holy Shield (30)- You can choose to have a shield placed around anyone, including yourself.
        they will be immune from 1 kill action and will appear good if investigated.
        You will gain 40 mana if your shield prevents a kill.
Holy Blast  (50)- Can cast a heavenly bolt from the sky, Instantly killing the target and anyone protecting them.
        The Devil will take your soul and you will die if Holy Blast hits a person who's alignment is good.

Admin: If Possessed Person infects the Priest, they turn into a normal good townie.
The Priest will carry on as normal but will be flagged as Evil if investigated due to the surge of evil spirit still absorbing in there body!
“all of a sudden you get a surge of evilness and <Possessed body name> appears collapsed at your feet!”
Admin: Holy Block will not work on FlowerPowerDudes Partys, Holy Vision will, and you also get to know who else attended the party by being a sober attendee!
___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___

Mophead - Role  - Copper GOOD
Objective - Wins when all evil are removed.
Night Skill -   Investigate/Arrest
Investigate -   You can choose to investigate 1 person on a night phase.
      but due to paperwork you will not get your investigation result until the following night.
Arrest       -   You can arrest someone and block them from there night action.
      no matter who you arrest, they will be released the following morning due to the incorrect paperwork!
      you can only arrest the same person once.

negative: If you arrest a 'good' person you will be suspended from duty for wrongful arrest, and no more night actions can be carried out.
ADMIN Note: If an arrest is done on a person under a power to make them look evil, they are still classed as good!
ADMIN Investigate: if the copper investigates the flower Power Dude whilst throwing a party;
   Although fighting for good, A drugs raid is launched right away, removing all the Dudes stash.
   He becomes a powerless townie..
   But Motivated by your find, your investigation results now come back the same night.
DAY ONE SPECIAL...
    If you were a real life copper, would you have zero tolerence to drugs? lol
   Yes… No change to role! Can have one extra investigation tonight which will come back when night ends…
   NO… with good connections the Investigation results on others now come back same night!
   ADMIN Copper will now join party if investigates the FlowerPowerDude
___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ __________
MasterZulu- Role - Flower Power Dude GOOD
You are a vintage hippy, you love your homegrown herb plantation and moonshine facility.
People seem to like it, just hope the coppers dont find out.
Objective - You win when all evil are removed.

For you to use your night skills, you have to build up your stash...
Previous harvesting means you start with a Stash of 20 produce.
At the end of each day that you avoid the lynch, you manage to gather 10 produce to add to your stash.
If you survive the night and did not use your night action, you will gain another 10 produce for your stash.

Skill HOLD PARTY
It Costs 30 produce from your stash to hold a party.
If you hold a party, people performing a night action on you joins your party
You will be informed of who attended, but you will not know their intentions.

Admin - Your night action failed, you cannot remember much, but your hungover and feel like crap.
Admin Copper Investigates when holding a party:- Oh dear, looks like the copper investigated you, a raid was held and all your shit was confiscated… if you helped the Guy, you get another 20 resource to keep you going! otherwise you are now a powerless townie who dresses strange!

Day one Special…
   Some dogdy looking geezer who looks nervous knocks at your door. He says if you give him 10 of your stash, he will double it for you tommorrow? What do you reckon?
   Yes: He does indeed come back, infact he comes back early and he says thanks buddy, your a life saver! he gives you 30stash and warns you to be careful throwing partys, he got busted the other day for throwing one!
   No: Oh dear, While you nipped to the shops, it would appear someone has nicked 20 of your stash!
   ADMIN At end of day; you manage to salvage something out of the mess, after a bit of work and tendering you have gained 10stash :)
___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________ _________________
Miasg - Magical Item Crafter - Good
Objective; you Win when only good remain.

can build items during the day, which you can pass on to influence the game at night.
when you pass an item to someone, they have to keep it, but can pass it on the following night if it has not been destroyed.
to build items you need resources, you start the first night with 50 resource.
you subsequently gain 10 resource at the end of each day.
you also gain 10 resource if you survive the night.
if someone dies in the night phase, your 'contacts' scavenge and you get another 10 resource for each person dead.
Admin: if person dead has a trophy, its an extra 5 resource found!

as long as you have the resource, you can build one of these items during the day phase….

Amulet of protection(50)
   Allows protection from 1 attack to whoever has it, then item is destroyed.
   You can choose to keep this!

Ring of Blocking(50)
   Blocks 1 person from performing a Night action. Has one use then is destroyed.

the Alignment set(80)
Items stay in the game until a person holding 1 of the 2 parts dies.
Both Items Must be passed on to different people.
Eye of Alignment:- your Alignment will be revealed to whoever has the ear.
Ear of Alignment:- you will find out the alignment of the person in possession of the eye.

Noose of Lynch Avoidance(100):- the bearer of the noose will avoid the forthcoming lynch if voted for.
   Item will disappear at the start of the night phase.
   you can choose to keep this!

You will be asked who will receive the item at the end of the day or start of the night.

DAY ONE SPECIAL, has choice to make about a Cursed Sword!
Day Two Special, If still alive, has choice to Introduce the Orb Passing Game.
Day Three Special, If still alive, has choice to Introduce the Demon Book of Harvesting energy

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #269 on: March 25, 2016, 05:42:12 PM »
No.1 Item Maker Decision...

Looking through your Magic Artifact vault, something is twinkling... you investigate and you notice a sword...
After a quick research you have come to the conclusion it is this...
Cursed Sword Of Attraction;
Cons: Any night actions carried out on the person Carrying the shield of deflection, will deflect onto you.
What do you want to do? research it more(you will know more in day 2) or pass it on?

Admin: After research…
Cons:   You will show as Evil if you are investigated!
Pros:   You are Immune from the Day Lynch!

ADMIN: options pass it on:- You decide to pass it onto <name> with a message simply saying "sorry", after returning, the shield on your wall is vibrating...
you get your books out again.... its the…

Shield of Deflection;
This Item is 1 part of a set, its the ying to the Cursed Sword of Attraction.
whilst Both items remain in 1 persons possession, they are nothing more than gleaming ornaments.
once apart, they become very powerful with demon magic.
They will remain active until a night action is used on the holder of the sheild of deflection, and the person holding the cursed rod, dies... or they become a pair again...
Pros; Any incoming night actions against you will deflect onto the person holding the cursed rod of attraction.
Pros; You appear Good in Investigations.
Cons; unless you have the other part, All your night actions are suspended whilst you have this item.
      If items are not as a pair, you must also pass both item on after 1 night of having it, otherwise you are consumed...

NOTE: Whoever has hold of the Cursed Sword of Attraction is also immune from the Day Lynch!
WARNING if not in a pair, both items will explode if they are not passed on after 1 night...

would you like to keep this, or pass this on too?

ADMIN: Choice was keep it and research… After Researching it more;
Whoever has hold of the Cursed Sword of Attraction will appear Evil, but is also immune from the Day Lynch!
You also find out about the other part in the set,
<show Shield of Deflection info>

ADMIN: Shield of Deflection is now a hidden item, and will be awarded as a trophy item;
called the Shield of the Deflected Vote! (1st person to have a vote against, then removed from them 4 times!)
Inscription ”Deflection!”
Effect ”your night actions are blocked as long as this is in your possession, but you will appear good!
Item can and must be passed on after 1 night”

ADMIN Until it lands in Item makers possession this will remain Hidden; “all actions against the holder are now sent to the sword of Attraction.”

ADMIN if someone dies and Item maker still alive...the item makers 'contacts' recollect it in the morning and pass it back for the item maker to re-distribute...
___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________

No.2 Winner of (Trophy of Being voted First) Question...
   You can choose to have one extra night action at the expense of your lynch immunity?
TCH Failed to respond, so default Lynch Immunity is used.
___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ___________________

No.3 Copper Decision…
    If you were a real life copper, would you have zero tolerance to drugs? lol
   Yes… No change to role! Can have one extra investigation in first night which the result will come back same night...
   No… with good underworld connections the Investigation results on others now come back same night! ADMIN Copper will now join party if investigates the Dude!
___________________ ___________________ ___________________ _______________

No.4 Flower Power Dude Day one Question…
   Some dogdy looking geezer who looks nervous knocks at your door. He says if you give him 10 of your stash, he will double it for you tommorrow? What do you reckon?
   Yes: He does indeed come back, infact he comes back early and he says thanks buddy, your a life saver! he gives you 30stash and warns you to be careful throwing partys, he got busted the other day for throwing one!
   No: Screw you he shouts at you, hope you get busted… later on after you nipped to the shops, it would appear someone has nicked 20 of your stash!

___________________ ___________________ _________________
no.5 Priest and the hitman?…
Hitman… after your latest job, which ended horribly messy. you take refuge in a church. Troubled by the latest accidental slaughter, you notice the confessional booths… maybe it would be good to clear your head?
   Would you like to go to confession to clear your head?
   No: “you really are a stone hearted killer!”
      Admin: tonights kill action will fail… “due to flashbacks from your last job, your kill action failed!”
   Yes: Interaction with priest starts...
Priest: You see a glimpse of a blood stained man enter your confession booth. So you enter yourself to hear what they have to confess. After confessing to horrible and bloody slaughter what do you do?

A: do you try to get a better look at his face for a quick advantage in the game…
   B: or stay professional and within your Holy vows..
Priest Answers A: Priest Gets shot, and is blocked from 1 night action. Hitman has no role change.
   “You try to get a look at the hitmans face, but he notices you first and before you can see anything, you have been shot! Your night actions are now suspended due to being in hospital with a gunshot wound!”
   “after the priest has listened to your story, you notice him trying to get a look at your face, perhaps to gain an advantage… you dont hesitate and shoot the priest before running off… oh well, what a waste of confession that was!” 
Priest Answers B: Priest Gains 20mana.”its not your place to judge, you gain 20mana! The Hitmans Kill action turns to a block for the night “you feel miles better, you really dont want to kill tonight so your night action has turned into a block!”

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ____

Specials for day one...
Miasg(itemMaker) kept the Cursed Sword! Lol
Zulu(flowerpowerdude) chose to tell the stranger to get on his bike! lol
Mophead(copper) chose no to zero tolerence on drugs lol he can get wrecked now! haha
DickyCider(hitman) Chose to go to confession, and also confessed about other stuff! lol
Steve(Priest) chose to be Professional! Booo! lol

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #270 on: March 25, 2016, 05:44:26 PM »
Day 1 Stats & info: Calm before the storm… lol
Mophead was Lynched with 4 votes! Laser, Steve, Zulu, Dicky

Role Modifiers:
TCH    - Immune from the Day lynch-option to change to extra night action... (Trophy of Being voted First)
   - Immune From normal Blocking (Passive Skill)
   - Blocked from using normal skills (Shield of Deflection)
   - Will Appear Good!(Shield of Deflection)
   - Actions against tch will direct to miasg(shield of deflection)
Mophead – 1 less vote to get lynched! (trophy of the soft arse)
   - Investigations now come back same night(said no to zero tolerence!)
   - Will appear Good! (Trophy of the Bandwagon Victim)
DickyCider – will appear EVIL in nightphase (trophy of last poster)
      - Role has changed to block for 1st night(Hitman and Priest Quest!)
      - Will Appear EVIL in nightphase (trophy of final nail)
Miasg – Starts night with 50resource
   - Immune From Day Lynch (Cursed sword of Attraction)
   - All actions against holder of Shield of Deflection will hit MIASG
   - Will Appear EVIL (Cursed sword of Attraction)
   - Immune from 1 kill action (Amulet of Protection)
   - +10 resource for surviving the night
Steve - Mana +20mana (Hitman and Priest quest)
Zulu – Stash -20 (said no in his quest!)
   -  Will Appear Evil Tonight! (Trophy of the Bandwagon vote)
   - +10 stash if survives the night.
Miasg Chose to keep the Cursed Sword – unknown to him, he is immune from the lynch!
Shield of Deflection Awarded to TCH!
   - but is hidden as a trophy! Only knows he is blocked and appears good, unaware any actions on him will be deflected to miasg lol

Night Phase 1:
3 People did nothing!
3 People used a night action!
0 Deaths
6 people left; Dicky, Laser, Miasg, Steve, TCH, Zulu

Miasg kept the Amulet, Still has 50 resource.
   Gains 10 resource for Surviving the night!
TCH is blocked from night actions because of Shield of Deflection.
   Chose to pass shield of Deflection to laser at end of night...
Zulu is blocked from night actions because he has no Stash!
   Gains 10 stash for Surviving the night! = 20
Steve has 50mana
   - chose Holy Devotion +40mana – Block will have no effect cause he is only praying! = 90
Dicky Chose to block Miasg
Laser chose to Block Zulu

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #271 on: March 25, 2016, 05:49:01 PM »
Day 2

Day 2 Specials…
introduce after a few votes...
Item Maker – The Orb of Passing Explosions
Whilst sat on your ass last night, you once again ventured into your Magical Vault.
You pick up The Orb of Passing Explosions, it rumbles in your hands, you read the inscriptions engraved all around it…

The Orb of Deadly Passing Explosions Game!
Passing the Orb Rules…
The Orb can only be activated if there are 4 or more players within the day or night phase.
Whoever has the orb at the start of the day or night can set it off and passes it on.
The orb must then be passed on a further 3 times..
If the Orb is passed around and the person trying to pass it, tries pass to the person who started it off in the current day or night phase, Will explode into tiny fragments! If this is during the day, the day will end!
If after 3 passes the person who started it off has not been handed the orb back, then the orb will deactivate in the hands of last person.
Whoever has possession after the 3 passes can choose to activate it again during the following phase!
The Current holder will not know how many times it has been passed on already!
A day or night phase will not end until the game has finished!

Do you want to play? If yes, simply Nominate Orb to a person you would like to pass it onto… or wait till night phase, or keep hold of it and don't play!

The choice is yours! :)

ADMIN: if a person has hold if it longer than 48hours it explodes.

Role Modifiers:
TCH – Immune from normal Blocking(passive skill)
   -  All night actions on the person holding the shield of Deflection will deflect onto you…
   - Immune from Day lynch (Sword of Attraction)
   - Will appear Evil (Sword of Attraction)
   - Has won the ORB of passing Explosions!
Laser   - Blocked from using normal skills (Shield of Deflection)
   - Will Appear Good!(Shield of Deflection) – nothing more than words! haha
   - All night actions against, will hit TCH (shield of deflection)
Dicky – Has 1 Kill action in night phase(Role skill)
Miasg - Immune from 1 kill action (Amulet of Protection)
   - has 60 resource.
   - +10 resource if survives the day
Zulu    - Has 20stash
   - +10 stash if survives the day
   - Can hold party(30) if reaches night..
Steve   - Has 90mana!
   - +10 mana if survives the day.
   - one investigation, result returned opposite! (trophy of Paranoia)
   - All skills will be available if reaches night(100mana).

Steve wins the Trophy of Paranoia (First person to vote for everyone in the game)
   Inscription "Paranoia is confusion"
   Effects: Can investigate 1 person, with result back at end of night.
   Admin: results of current players alignment flag are reversed... evil will appear good, good will appear evil..

Miasg Activates and Passes Orb to Dicky→(1) TCH→(2) Laser(3)→ TCH!
Someone passes you an item..

Miasg Passes the cursed Sword to TCH lol
the Cursed Sword Of Attraction;
Cons: Any night actions carried out on the person Carrying the shield of deflection, will deflect onto you.
Cons:   You will show as Evil if you are investigated!
Pros:   You are Immune from the Day Lynch!

TCH Passes Shield of Deflected Vote to Laser..
the Shield of the Deflected Vote!
Inscription ”Deflection!”
Effect ”your night actions are blocked as long as this is in your possession, but you will appear good!
Item must be passed on after 1 night”

Zulu is lynched: Miasg, Laser, Steve, TCH

Night2:…
2 people did nothing
4 Actions were carried out
1 Person Died

Graveyard:
Mophead: Copper (Day1 lynch)
MasterZulu: FlowerPowerDude (Day2 Lynch)
TCH: Norman Townie (Night2 Death)

TCH: you go to infect Steve, Oh dear, it would appear you have infected a Priest! he absorbs your demons and you collapse in a heap at his feet!
You awake and remember your name... “Norman Townie”, you are now GOOD but unfortunately, you have no skills to utilise to fight evil…

Then all of a sudden you are dead, you have been shot in the head!

Steve: You use the Trophy of Paranoia on TCH, it says “GOOD”.
Then all of a sudden you get a surge of evilness and TCH appears collapsed at your feet!
You use Holy Vision on Laser…
Just as you use it, a holy light hits TCH… thats strange your Holy Vision has revealed a report about TCH, it says he is GOOD!

Then all of a sudden a bullet has hit TCH in the head… he is Dead!

Laser: You feel some kind of power briefly hit you then deflect away…
Miasg: your night was uneventful!
You still have your amulet of protection.
You have gained 10 resource for surviving the night=80
Your “Contacts” bring you 10resource off the dead body, and he was carrying 1 old trophy (+5) = 95 resource in total.

Do you want to build anything to pass onto or keep for night3?

Dicky: You have TCH in your sights, he is on his knees near who looks like a priest… You pull the trigger on your sniper rifle, and TCH is now dead!

TCH: Infects Steve(Priest)! Lol TCH now turns Good with no actions!(new name: Norman Townie)
   Activates & Passes Orb to Dicky→(1) Laser→(2) Dicky→(3) Steve.. orb should really of exploded due to time held orb, but in interests of game I chose to play on...lol as its been passed around twice, is removed from game...
   TCH Dies with sword, Shield no longer works...
Steve: Trophys power is Priority: Use trophy on TCH(evil)(investigation to give opposite result=Good!)
Holy Vision on Laser → all actions hit TCH!(shield of deflecton!)=TCH=GOOD as he tried to infect the priest! -30mana
MIASG: Keeps Amulet(protected from 1 kill action)
Laser: Has no night action due to the shield of Deflection!   
   Laser chooses to pass the shield to steve, Although shield now has no effect!
Dicky: Uses kill action on TCH – Success.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #272 on: March 25, 2016, 05:52:35 PM »
Day3:

Day3 Special for Item Maker!
There is a noise coming from your vault!
There is a book flapping around… you manage to catch it...
Demon Book of Harvesting Energy
The book is passed around 4 times...It will then magically return to you with a power!
People being passed the book will not know about these stats...
If evil touches the book 4 times… evil will have 1 extra night action!
If evil touches the book 3 times… Day will end!
If evil touches the book 2 times… your vote counts double!
If evil touches the book 1 times… The evil person that touched it is blocked!
If evil do not touch the book… you are immune from the day lynch!
Do you want to use it? If so, Who do you wish to pass it onto?

You have been passed a book!
The Demon Book of Harvesting Energy!
You look through the pages, they are all blank… except one…
but all it says is ”pass me on quick”

Who do you wish to pass it onto?

Miasg gives to: Dicky→ Miasg→ Dicky→ Laser→ …it suddenly starts flapping like a bird, and flies off before you can do anything!

Evilx3 goodx1

The book returns acting like a very excited dog!!!
you open the pages…
3 times evil has contributed to grant this power…
you can choose to end this day without a lynch!
Just Type END DAY in a mafia game post...

___________________ ___________

Miasg Builds Ring of blocking -50 resource=45 left.
   Passes it too… Steve! Lol
   Miasg Uses the Book to end day!

Night3:
Laser Blocks Miasg
Dicky Attacks Steve : Success
Steve Blocked…And Dead lol

Day4:
Evil team outnumber miasg 2 to 1... EVIL WIN!
Miasg no night action.. lol

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #273 on: March 25, 2016, 05:57:34 PM »
you created a great game dean.  well done.  You put a lot of time into that one and honestly it's the best one I can remember in terms of twists & turns being introduced along the way..  very very well done. 

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #274 on: March 25, 2016, 06:07:51 PM »

A few more peeps and it would of had more going on lol  :laugh:

Feel free to use and adapt any of my ideas for any future game you wish mod. :)

Hope you all enjoyed it :)

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #275 on: March 25, 2016, 07:17:50 PM »
well played laser..  dicky you tripped up at the end..  gave too much away, miasg was dumb to block me because I had a kill aciton and I was going to use it on you..   in fact.. going to night phase wasn't the best idea in hind sight lol

I beg to differ...

I used nothing more than the information provided during day phase posts.
I wasn't provided any extra info at night.

I did what I had to do to take the heat off laser... And it worked!

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #276 on: March 25, 2016, 09:11:43 PM »
I beg to differ...

I used nothing more than the information provided during day phase posts.
I wasn't provided any extra info at night.

I did what I had to do to take the heat off laser... And it worked!

Well done ....good decisions during night faze  :D

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #277 on: March 25, 2016, 09:15:59 PM »

Thanks Steve I was a bit lucky really :blush:

Excellent game so many twists, didn't know what was going on for half the game .. can't remember when I actually made it to the end of a game ;D

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #278 on: March 25, 2016, 09:31:58 PM »
I sucked

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #279 on: March 25, 2016, 09:50:45 PM »
Lmao there was much more to that last message but i guess that sums it up.   Thanks everyone especially happy modding - well played.  Stevo would you have gobe for kill on DC if I didn't block you?