Author Topic: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!  (Read 25731 times)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
Re: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!
« Reply #280 on: March 25, 2016, 10:12:00 PM »
Wouldn't have mattered though I don't think.   But yes.  He came up with that theory too easily, and I realized he had more information than was available in the thread.  Meh.  It was fun. Well done all

Laser, I can't believe I let you get away with claiming a bog standard block role lol.  I guess I probably just got bored with going after you after a while. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #281 on: March 26, 2016, 09:38:05 PM »
Laser really did just have a bog standard block role... Just not for the good team  >:D

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #282 on: March 28, 2016, 02:26:25 PM »
Laser really did just have a bog standard block role... Just not for the good team  >:D

Yup..  And in hindsight, that claim should have been enough for a lynch..  seeing how most all of us townies had some detail to our roles that was much different than the standard roles in most games.. 

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #283 on: April 02, 2016, 02:45:09 AM »
I couldnt give Evil team mega roles like everyone else, cause they were a team. TCH was evil, but he never got a chance to get started cause of magical item being passed his way. lol evil team had a block and a kill and could chat, so it may of been standard roles, but as a team thats all they needed lol

I'm really trying to sort out a game with proper RPG elements, with dice roles etc, but am still trying to work out how it would all work. lol

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #284 on: April 02, 2016, 08:20:32 AM »
I couldnt give Evil team mega roles like everyone else, cause they were a team. TCH was evil, but he never got a chance to get started cause of magical item being passed his way. lol evil team had a block and a kill and could chat, so it may of been standard roles, but as a team thats all they needed lol

I'm really trying to sort out a game with proper RPG elements, with dice roles etc, but am still trying to work out how it would all work. lol

Very fun and elaborate game.
Would have been good with more people to let a few more of the situations unfold.

Wait... were laser and I allowed to chat during the day phases too?!

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #285 on: April 02, 2016, 08:22:52 AM »
Of course you enjoyed it - you won, were evil, and got to hammer me for the whole game

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #286 on: April 04, 2016, 07:47:21 PM »
LOL..  Fun stuff..
I may have shellina convinced to play..  of course she's even worst than I am at this lol