Author Topic: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!  (Read 27922 times)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
Re: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!
« Reply #180 on: March 17, 2016, 07:00:20 PM »
the mistakes I was referring too were things like you forgetting to unvote before voting again & when you mistyped "My main focus for right now I'd the vote patter for Mophead a lunch" ...not what you were posting about ... it's just not normal for you looks like you've had a sudden attack of dyslexia.

I guess I'm the only one who's ever been owned by autocorrect then lol

There is nothing evil in having a standard blocking action, just cause you say your action is complex it does not mean everyone's is the same.. why would they be?

I refuse to believe that happyaxeman spent hours on end building this game with all of these twists and turns, trophies, night decisions, etc etc..   and then get to one role and say "ah.. guess i'll just do a bog standard block role for this one"..  no no no..  can't see it happening.. 

vote stands.. 

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #181 on: March 17, 2016, 08:57:27 PM »
vote MZOk 4 people voted for mophead laser steve MZ and Zulu.  Odds are at least 1 is evil.  3 people did nothing 3 had actions. If they are to be believed Laser blocked MZ .. Dickens blocked Me.  I'm good so logically MZ must be evil seeing how the 3rd action would have been a kill. 

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #182 on: March 17, 2016, 09:12:32 PM »
I guess I'm the only one who's ever been owned by autocorrect then lol

I refuse to believe that happyaxeman spent hours on end building this game with all of these twists and turns, trophies, night decisions, etc etc..   and then get to one role and say "ah.. guess i'll just do a bog standard block role for this one"..  no no no..  can't see it happening.. 

vote stands.. 

How long Happy took to come up with game has nothing to do with it, truth is you have no more idea than anyone else about how varied the roles are in this game. your description of how your role works seems extremely over the top to me because I only know how my role works...

last night I used my role, I blpcked MZ if you count up all the people who used there roles it adds up.

if you don't want to believe me or have some other agenda to rubbish the truth then that's up to you... Remember you've done exactly the same towards the other players when they revealed things about there roles too.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #183 on: March 17, 2016, 09:20:13 PM »
Just a couple of questions, why MZ as you have consistently indicated that Miasg, Steve and I are the most suspicious, wouldn't you try to block someone you thought was evil?

Secondly, the numbers don't add up if Miasg, Steve and I have said we didn't have a night action and if you blocked MZ then he couldn't have had a night action either. Bur we know 3 people had night actions, so there is an inconsistency there.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #184 on: March 17, 2016, 09:34:21 PM »
That doesn't make sense TCH 3 say no action and there were 3 night actions laser DC which leaves MZ.  What I don't get is why laser blocks someone and there is no night kill yet his vote is not on MZ the next day.  DC blocked me so his vote straight back on me. 

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

• Busy Bee
« Reply #185 on: March 17, 2016, 10:00:32 PM »
Exactly, so how does MZ have a night action if Laser blocked him? That only means Laser and DC had actions 2 not 3 so someone is lying

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #186 on: March 17, 2016, 10:08:16 PM »
No MZ would have had a night action .. but it didn't work it was blocked.  Still a night action.  That's how I read it. 

• Busy Bee
« Reply #187 on: March 17, 2016, 10:16:48 PM »
Lol, I read it as MZ was blocked so had no action?!

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #188 on: March 17, 2016, 11:23:05 PM »
I read it the same as MIASG.
As 3 people used a night action, whether it was successful or not.
So if laser is telling the truth it points to either MIASG or Zulu as being evil.

On the other hand, if TCH's interpretation is correct and laser is telling the truth, that would mean either TCH or steve are lying about performing an action at night.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #189 on: March 17, 2016, 11:26:01 PM »
That doesn't make sense TCH 3 say no action and there were 3 night actions laser DC which leaves MZ.  What I don't get is why laser blocks someone and there is no night kill yet his vote is not on MZ the next day.  DC blocked me so his vote straight back on me. 

yep but wasn't aware DC had an action and of what it was or Miasg & TCH had no action and who else had what actions at the time & even if what people say now is the truth. ... . Happy warned not to reveal too much about are roles & Ive tried to keep my actions to my self until last few posts, others have chosen not too .. both ways have can cause problems maybe if I reaveled more earlier it would have been better but I preferred to play it safe. I was also distracted by finding out about steve ..unvote steve
Before I vote I would like to see what MZ has to say?

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #190 on: March 17, 2016, 11:27:30 PM »
sorry forgot to bold that Unvote steve

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #191 on: March 17, 2016, 11:46:34 PM »
And I apparently skim.  DC has said in many posts he blocked me and I've said it did nothing as I didn't have a night action. 

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #192 on: March 17, 2016, 11:48:34 PM »
I know the rest of good don't know if I'm good or not but I'm sticking with MZ and if he ends up being town then Laser lied. 

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #193 on: March 18, 2016, 12:03:54 AM »
And I apparently skim.  DC has said in many posts he blocked me and I've said it did nothing as I didn't have a night action. 

Who are you referring to for skimming? We all know you have said you're good like a thousand times now.
I'm just presenting the possibilities as I know them, you can continue to say you are good all you want, but as it stands, either you or Zulu are evil based on what we know.

If Zulu turns out to be town, why does that mean Laser lied?
It just means his block was pointless.
If anything it would point more towards you as lying...

Remember 3 actions happened last night, so if Zulu turns out to be good and you think laser lied, then where are the other 2 actions coming from?
TCH, steve or you... Making 2 of you liars.
Seeing as I know for a fact I actioned a block on you, it would be a pretty simple deduction that you are in fact a liar / evil.
Leaving either TCH or steve as the other lying about using a night action.

• Busy Bee
« Reply #194 on: March 18, 2016, 01:19:03 AM »
I read it the same as MIASG.
As 3 people used a night action, whether it was successful or not.
So if laser is telling the truth it points to either MIASG or Zulu as being evil.

On the other hand, if TCH's interpretation is correct and laser is telling the truth, that would mean either TCH or steve are lying about performing an action at night.

If I was lying about a having a night action I would not queried MZ's block as you say it points a target at me.

I did ask Laser why block MZ but as yet no answer, what reasons did you pick him over players you had already accused of being suss.

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #195 on: March 18, 2016, 02:09:05 AM »

Lol, I read it as MZ was blocked so had no action?!
I have a night action. But it needs points to be used. I didn't have enough points first night to use it and doubly more I was the unfortunate victim of a awful crime, thus my points were reduced further. So meh, fooked up the 3rd vote is always evil thinking going around.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #196 on: March 18, 2016, 06:02:11 AM »
Well we have 2 claims of blocking (laser and Dick) and 2 blocking recipients claims of did nothing at night (me and Zulu).  Steves voted and unvoted everyone so he's covered his arse by saying he was onto evil at some stage.  In the balance if its between MZ and Me is that I didn't vote for mophead (let alone 3rd vote) and mophead defended me.  We don't know if he had any pre game actions.  Yes Dick I keep saying I'm good because I know a few don't believed me.  If MZ is good then good or evil I'd be a deadman walking next day.  All this of course relies that you AND laser haven't lied about blocking.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #197 on: March 18, 2016, 01:00:29 PM »
last night I used my role, I blpcked MZ if you count up all the people who used there roles it adds up.

sorry forgot to bold that Unvote steve

Look who's making mistakes now.  For someone who recently commented on me making typos and making voting mistakes earlier in the game when I was quite distracted, seems karma has paid you a visit lol   
feeling nervous laser?

If Zulu turns out to be town, why does that mean Laser lied?
It just means his block was pointless.
If anything it would point more towards you as lying...

I agree with this.  If Zulu turns out to be good, I'd say that points to MIASG being evil, ASSUMING that laser is telling the truth.  Which I do not believe he is..  So i think the MZ vs MIASG discussion is a waste of bandwidth.

I have a night action. But it needs points to be used. I didn't have enough points first night to use it and doubly more I was the unfortunate victim of a awful crime, thus my points were reduced further. So meh, fooked up the 3rd vote is always evil thinking going around.

This makes sense and coincides with what I saw at night, a bloody man. 
I think that probably means that lasers role is something like a robber and he can rob points for the evil team to use somehow. 
If MZ was in fact a victim of a crime last night, and laserblue has admitted to using his action on MZ, I think the numbers add up here.  for me, if we lynch laser and he's good, that means that Zulu is evil and Miasg is good, from what I'm putting together. 

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #198 on: March 18, 2016, 04:13:01 PM »
Current Vote Count for Day2
Laser x2 TCH, Steve
Miasg x1 Dicky
TCH x1 Zulu
Zulu x1 Miasg

Laser is the only player without a registered vote...
We require 4 to clinch a lynch :hang:

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #199 on: March 18, 2016, 05:24:43 PM »

Look who's making mistakes now.  For someone who recently commented on me making typos and making voting mistakes earlier in the game when I was quite distracted, seems karma has paid you a visit lol   
feeling nervous laser?

I agree with this.  If Zulu turns out to be good, I'd say that points to MIASG being evil, ASSUMING that laser is telling the truth.  Which I do not believe he is..  So i think the MZ vs MIASG discussion is a waste of bandwidth.

This makes sense and coincides with what I saw at night, a bloody man. 
I think that probably means that lasers role is something like a robber and he can rob points for the evil team to use somehow. 
If MZ was in fact a victim of a crime last night, and laserblue has admitted to using his action on MZ, I think the numbers add up here.  for me, if we lynch laser and he's good, that means that Zulu is evil and Miasg is good, from what I'm putting together.

I was indeed robbed, but this didn't happen during the night phase, much like your blooded man I think, this was seperate thing.

How did you know it was a robbery?