Author Topic: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!  (Read 27920 times)

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
Re: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!
« Reply #160 on: March 16, 2016, 08:48:12 PM »
Immune not ammune

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #161 on: March 16, 2016, 09:37:35 PM »
Jesus there's nothing standard or simple about this game.... Steve you've more mistakes in this game than all the others put together ..it doesn't look good.... definatley not the normal you playing this game?
I'm even more convinced that either TCH or miasg are evil .. I have suspicions about miasg trophy doing nothing, whats the point in that? also wether he has no night action like he claims... he appears to be hiding something?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #162 on: March 16, 2016, 10:13:43 PM »
FFS Fos means nothing and you should know how happy feels about the FOS .. it was a meaningless trophy.  Of course I held some info back but at least I've been playing not hiding away.    I wasn't on the mophead bandwagon and he was the only one who actually tried to say I may be good.  You've all got your heads up your arse and not looking at information at hand to make some judgements.  And you all accuse me of skimming FFS. 

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #163 on: March 16, 2016, 10:25:18 PM »
unvote Steve Based on the info you posted Steve I am happy to remove the vote.

Laser you have not answered any questions thrown your way, did you have a night action? Steve, Miasg and I have said that we didn't so did you ? You said to put votes on people to get them to respond so

vote Laser

Miasg - are you saying you couldn't have been killed during the night phase due to the trophy you had in your possession ?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #164 on: March 16, 2016, 10:46:54 PM »
Not the trophy... the trophy was meaningless.  How many times must I say it.  I had a magic item appear. 

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #165 on: March 16, 2016, 10:48:30 PM »
Current Vote Count
Miasg x2 Dicky, Steve
Steve x1 Laser
Tch x1 Zulu
Laser x1 TCH

We require 4 to clinch a lynch

Quite Ironic really, he asked for one and he has only gone and won the last trophy for day2... lmao
Steve wins the Trophy of Paranoia (First person to vote for everyone in the game!)

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #166 on: March 16, 2016, 11:07:24 PM »
unvote Steve Based on the info you posted Steve I am happy to remove the vote.

Laser you have not answered any questions thrown your way, did you have a night action? Steve, Miasg and I have said that we didn't so did you ? You said to put votes on people to get them to respond so

vote Laser

Miasg - are you saying you couldn't have been killed during the night phase due to the trophy you had in your possession ?

Yes I have I night action I can block someone during night  .. it's bog standard .. no choice of actions. no having to make points up to use it.
Happy warned as all about giving to much away about our roles cause there is evil lurking. I noticed you've drilled everyone about their actions while you just say I have non.. maybe its you that's hiding something.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #167 on: March 16, 2016, 11:12:58 PM »
Are you willing to say who you blocked?

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #168 on: March 16, 2016, 11:26:55 PM »
Miasg - are you saying you couldn't have been killed during the night phase due to the 'magic item' you had in your possession ? Did it appear during day 1 or during the night phase?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #169 on: March 16, 2016, 11:31:10 PM »
Not sure if I can say but i had a choice at night 1 to give it or keep it.  Not knowing what anyone else is I kept it.  As far as I know I wasn't targeted and thats the end of it.

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #170 on: March 17, 2016, 03:54:25 AM »

No, each action costs points.  I didn't have enough points to do anything on the first night.
Interestingly I had to make a decision last night in a old school role playing game format..  i saw a blood stained man, I was asked if I want to try to get a better look at his face or not..  I chose not to and was awarded 20 points (the points have a special name which I think any townie with a decent role will know - but I'm not going to say it because that detail may be important later in the game)

I'm kind of banking on happyaxeman keeping a similarly worded theme from my role through to other roles..  if you are town, and have a role that requires this type of 'edible' points, you should know that I'm also town and you should probably do what you can to stop me from getting lynched. 

if you are evil you certainly won't know what these 'edible' points are so I'll give you three guesses, BUT ONLY 3..  Begin guessing now..

Whilst I clearly know what your getting at here as I have a good role, I can't help think that if that terminology has been used for the good roles in some way, couldn't they have been used in the evil roles also?

If not that could be a game changer, not going to give it away, but this could for sure help expose who's evil if it's only been used on the good side.

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #171 on: March 17, 2016, 03:57:18 AM »
Oh and to maybe help clear up the trophies. Mine made me appear evil during the night phase.
As the copper was killed during the night phase I looked at it as pretty unimportant from my point of view.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #172 on: March 17, 2016, 04:01:34 AM »
Well I'm still no closer to knowing who's good or evil.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #173 on: March 17, 2016, 12:46:52 PM »
so far, based on the last post of page 8 and the posts on page 9..  I'm going to UNVOTE MIASG

Steve you've more mistakes in this game than all the others put together ..it doesn't look good.... definatley not the normal you playing this game?

If my claims don't hit home with you, I'd say it's likely that you do not have a town role.  A town player would likely see what I've said and agree that there is a high likelyhood that I'm good, yet you miss all of the obvious signs. 

Yes I have I night action I can block someone during night  .. it's bog standard .. no choice of actions. no having to make points up to use it.

I highly doubt that.  Happyaxeman has gone above and beyond to make this game different and special, not only with the night actions and trophies, but with the choices to be made at night.   you claiming you have a bog standard block sounds like a load of shite to me.

not only that, I gave a hell of a lot of information. From seeing a bloody man to night choices old school RPG style, and you've not mentioned a bit of it.  Why would someone choose not to comment on some of this vital information?

VOTE LASERBLUE

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #174 on: March 17, 2016, 01:25:38 PM »
We have a new leader on the race to get lynched for Day2 

Current Vote Count
Laser x2 TCH, Steve
Miasg x1 Dicky
Steve x1 Laser
TCH x1 Zulu

but its still only 2 votes... We require 4 to clinch a lynch :hang:
Miasg is the only player who hasnt a registered vote on someone..

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #175 on: March 17, 2016, 01:27:25 PM »
Cause I dont fucking know anything. 

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #176 on: March 17, 2016, 01:31:33 PM »
Well DC is pretty much in hiding .. steve seems similar to me but could be direct opposite so evil .. mz to me is also cruising in the background... tch is like a meerkat - sticks his head up cops shit and disappears... and laser who i thought maybe good did nothing but hide day 1 and vote mophead off. 

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #177 on: March 17, 2016, 01:32:36 PM »
lmao
If i was playing this game I know I would....?!? hmmmm haha

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #178 on: March 17, 2016, 05:46:25 PM »
Are you willing to say who you blocked?

I blocked Masterzulu last night

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #179 on: March 17, 2016, 06:13:26 PM »
so far, based on the last post of page 8 and the posts on page 9..  I'm going to UNVOTE MIASG

If my claims don't hit home with you, I'd say it's likely that you do not have a town role.  A town player would likely see what I've said and agree that there is a high likelyhood that I'm good, yet you miss all of the obvious signs. 

I highly doubt that.  Happyaxeman has gone above and beyond to make this game different and special, not only with the night actions and trophies, but with the choices to be made at night.   you claiming you have a bog standard block sounds like a load of shite to me.

not only that, I gave a hell of a lot of information. From seeing a bloody man to night choices old school RPG style, and you've not mentioned a bit of it.  Why would someone choose not to comment on some of this vital information?

VOTE LASERBLUE

the mistakes I was referring too were things like you forgetting to unvote before voting again & when you mistyped "My main focus for right now I'd the vote patter for Mophead a lunch" ...not what you were posting about ... it's just not normal for you looks like you've had a sudden attack of dyslexia.

There is nothing evil in having a standard blocking action, just cause you say your action is complex it does not mean everyone's is the same.. why would they be?