Author Topic: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!  (Read 76563 times)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
Re: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!
« Reply #200 on: March 18, 2016, 05:50:10 PM »
I was indeed robbed, but this didn't happen during the night phase, much like your blooded man I think, this was seperate thing.

How did you know it was a robbery?

Zulu, I am not at all convinced by you.  You claim you were robbed but you've not mentioned it at all even thoguh we've been trying to sus out all of the night actions?  You fail to mention this for a number of days now and you only mention it when you see an opportunity to cast doubt on me.   Interestingly, the phrase 'bloody slaughter' was used to descibe the incident that caused the man to be bloody.  This doesn't seem like the term that would be used if the action was a robbery.  and also you haven't voted for laser, so you obviously have a problem with voting for him even though the evidence is mounting.  Maybe it's Zulu & Laser who are evil.
It could be possible that someone who blocked a kill action was bloodied up and that would make more sense than a robbery.  I'm certain that laser has some type of different role than a bog standard 'block' action.

I think:

ZULU & LASER = EVIL
Me, TCH, MIASG, DICKENS  = GOOD

4 votes required for a lynch
Which means all 4 town will have to agree on the vote for it to go through. 
MIASG & DICKENS can choose laser, or TCH, DICKENS & I will have to change to Zulu

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #201 on: March 18, 2016, 07:56:08 PM »
 I HAVE AN ACTION IT IS A STANDARD BLOCK & I BLOCKED MZ LAST NIGHT  >:( Christ how many times do I have to say it... also I am not a robber (were did this role suddenly appear from) & MZ has jumped on this silly idea by steve. why has he only mentioned this after steve came up with it... because it never happened that's why.. by taking the get out offered by steve  he has shown himself up to be certain evil Vote Master Zulu

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #202 on: March 18, 2016, 08:07:58 PM »
I didn't believe him for one second, nor do I believe you, laser. 
But you're welcome to vote for zulu. 

I'll add one more:  UNVOTE LASERBLUE    VOTE MASTERZULU
Now just need TCH or Dickey to see the light.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #203 on: March 18, 2016, 09:02:38 PM »
Well MZ has been against me since the first page and with all the conversation over the last 2-3 days still has his vote on me!

unvote Laser

vote MZ

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #204 on: March 19, 2016, 01:04:44 AM »
ok so you all decide to round up on the easy going guy....

"fucking morons" lol

Looks like Evil have now got an upper hand, it could all be over soon...
Zulu was the FlowerPowerDude.

its now night phase 2...

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
Re: Mini Mafia Game; DAY3
« Reply #205 on: March 21, 2016, 01:51:14 PM »
Night2 results:…
2 people did nothing
4 Actions were carried out
1 Person Died

TCH is on the floor, a bullet right between the eyes is the cause of death...

Graveyard:
Mophead: Copper (Day1 lynch)
MasterZulu: FlowerPowerDude (Day2 Lynch)
TCH: Norman Townie (Night2 Death)

So the game hangs in the balance, It could all be over with the wrong vote...

4 Players Left;
Dicky, Laser, Miasg, Steve

It will require 3 votes to get a lynch.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2016, 12:19:13 AM by Happy Axeman »

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #206 on: March 22, 2016, 03:29:17 AM »
Well I'm thinking it might be 2 v2 seeing how happy said evil are playing this perfectly.  So there were 4 actions and 2 did nothing. .. i was one of those.  So 2 people blocked night 1 .. laser and DC who did you block last night?

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #207 on: March 22, 2016, 05:32:12 AM »
Most likely 2 vs 2

I'm still not convinced MIASG is good.
Going back to night 1.
There were 3 actions with no kill.
2 people were blocked Zulu and MIASG.
They both claimed they didn't perform an action.
It has now been confirmed that Zulu was good, so I don't see why he would have lied about not performing an action.
So seeing as I blocked MIASG, that must mean he is evil and lied about having an action on night.

Not to mention his incredibly poor play and mistakes right from the start which I always thought made him stand out as evil.

Now looking at night 2.
4 actions were carried out and 2 people did nothing.
TCHs character name Norman Townie kinda denotes that he was nothing and had no actions.
But that doesn't rule out the possibility of him receiving something that allowed him to perform an action before he died.

Say he did perform an action. Then only 2 others were able to perform actions (because 2 people did nothing) with 1 of them having to perform 2 actions.
If he performed 2 actions. Then 2 others performed an action each.
If he didn't perform any actions then 3 people performed 4 actions between them with 1 of them performing 2 actions.

I didn't receive anything that allowed me to perform an action last night.
From steves posts in the last day phase I believe he is good and probably performed multiple actions, he said he was able to choose from multiple actions and he also received a trophy which may have allowed him to perform an action.
As stated above and all through the game, I think MIASG is evil and his action last night killed TCH.
I thought laser was good, but if it's down to 2 vs 2 then powers of deduction would mean he's evil.

Unless there was only ever 1 evil player to begin with...  ???
Which very well could be a possibility with all the other crazy things that Happy has thrown in.

Whether it's 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 1... I think the greatest threat to us is MIASG, even if laser is evil, we will win as it will be 2 vs 1.
VOTE MIASG

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #208 on: March 22, 2016, 06:44:26 AM »
So still waiting to see who laser claims his bog standard role blocked last night.  DC if you are good then you've doomed us all as I can't save anyone tonight as the evil will just roll us over

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #209 on: March 22, 2016, 06:50:39 AM »
DC for someone who thinks it may be 2 v 2 you seem quick to want to  kill the game off .. just like jumping votes to end day 1.

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #210 on: March 22, 2016, 07:03:00 AM »
So still waiting to see who laser claims his bog standard role blocked last night.  DC if you are good then you've doomed us all as I can't save anyone tonight as the evil will just roll us over

Doomed us all? Very interesting words to use seeing as you stated in your first post you think its 2 vs 2.
This to me denotes that you know there are more than 2 good players remaining and the only way you could possibly know that would be if you were evil.
It couldn't be from any night actions, because you have claimed many times you have none.

Anyone thinking it's 2 vs 2 and that is actually good would use a phrase more like "doomed us both" or "doomed both of us"
Because obviously if you were good, it's just you and one other person.

I think you just slipped up massively.
You were bound to with all your skimming.

DC for someone who thinks it may be 2 v 2 you seem quick to want to  kill the game off .. just like jumping votes to end day 1.

When I'm as sure as I am that you are evil then yes, I will vote quickly.

So who did you vote for on day 2?
Oh that's right Zulu the FlowerPowerDude...
We all make mistakes... Unfortunately for you, I didn't make a mistake when I blocked you on night 1.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #211 on: March 22, 2016, 07:37:05 AM »
2v2 and you lynch me then yes you've doomed us all - all the good players because you've been one eyed from the start.  I still have no idea out of the other 3 of you who is good or evil but you are looking less likely today after these posts.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #212 on: March 22, 2016, 07:39:34 AM »
I voted for zulu because it came down to a me or him because of the 2 "blocked" claims.  Wasn't that hard to follow. 

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #213 on: March 22, 2016, 12:20:32 PM »
What a shit night phase. 

1) i used my trophy of paranoia (voting for every player) on TCH and of course it came back good.  (when i executed this axeman simply replied with "lol"
2) my night action was almost certainly blocked by someone.  I gave away too much info in the last day phase and someone blocked me.  I used my "vision" on laserblue, but according to the night action response "something strange happened" and it returned a good result for TCH.

So someone was either blocking me, or protecting/deflecting laserblue. 

@dickens, I think your logic on MIASG is decent enough. 
But remember Zulu confirmed that it was he who was robbed in the last night phase, whom I saw and was asked if I want to get a glimpse of his face. 
This means someone performed an action on him of a robbery or similar.  Laserblue claims to be a normal townie wiht a bog standard block action, and he claims to have used that block on someone.

So, if my 2 actions count towards the 4.  and YOU blocked someone as you say, and MIASG has no action as he says, that leaves only Laserblue who could have killed TCH. 

4 actions:  (does my trophy count as an action?)

me:  trophy on TCH, night action "vision" on laserblue

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #214 on: March 22, 2016, 12:33:34 PM »

what were the other night actions:

Dickens & Laser have claimed a block action, miasg has claimed nothing.

if MIASG is actually a standard town role like TCH was, one of Dickens & Laser are lying.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #215 on: March 22, 2016, 08:17:13 PM »
What a shit night phase. 

1) i used my trophy of paranoia (voting for every player) on TCH and of course it came back good.  (when i executed this axeman simply replied with "lol"
2) my night action was almost certainly blocked by someone.  I gave away too much info in the last day phase and someone blocked me.  I used my "vision" on laserblue, but according to the night action response "something strange happened" and it returned a good result for TCH.

So someone was either blocking me, or protecting/deflecting laserblue. 

@dickens, I think your logic on MIASG is decent enough. 
But remember Zulu confirmed that it was he who was robbed in the last night phase, whom I saw and was asked if I want to get a glimpse of his face. 
This means someone performed an action on him of a robbery or similar.  Laserblue claims to be a normal townie wiht a bog standard block action, and he claims to have used that block on someone.

So, if my 2 actions count towards the 4.  and YOU blocked someone as you say, and MIASG has no action as he says, that leaves only Laserblue who could have killed TCH. 

Your so full of it.... I can't work out whether you believe this crap or not

firstly last night I was briefly hit by a sudden power & able to do Jack shit so someone's lying about what powers they have, whether they have power or not or when they used them.

There where 3 people used actions on first night but only 2 players saying they did something someone must have used an action on first night?

There must also someone using an action last night & lying about it.

This is the last time I'll say this.. I only have a bog standard block action I cannot kill & I cannot rob people... first night I blocked MZ & 2nd I was stunned & unable to do anything. I really don't care what you think about this anymore your either so blinkered that can't see what's going on anymore or your evil

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #216 on: March 22, 2016, 08:25:34 PM »
So you are claiming that you didn't use your action, or you used your action and it was blocked?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #217 on: March 22, 2016, 08:38:51 PM »
what were the other night actions:

Dickens & Laser have claimed a block action, miasg has claimed nothing.

if MIASG is actually a standard town role like TCH was, one of Dickens & Laser are lying.
are you even paying attention to this game? DC claimed he had an item to block so it's not his bog standard role.   Also I've not claimed a standard good/town role but i also didn't have an action during the night phases.  Also backed up your points system earlier. 

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #218 on: March 22, 2016, 08:41:32 PM »
Wait, if you don't have a night action...  How are you not just a standard townie?   Do you build points to use? If so you should have had plenty of points by now for surviving multiple days and night phases. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #219 on: March 22, 2016, 08:51:28 PM »
Or because its a small game I'm not there yet.  DC did nothing .. laser claims he was blocked .. steve had paranoia but was blocked.  Fuck me you all still come across as evil to me which is part of the problem I have and not used my points.  DC have you received anything else in this game thats you've not mentioned?