Author Topic: Mafia 8 - The Kingmaker - Assassins Victory  (Read 66180 times)

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
Re: Mafia Eight - The Kingmaker - Day One, KING: Yorkshireblue
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2006, 04:10:02 AM »
Being my first attempt at this, there are enough rules already to get the hang of and Hammer want to add some more !! That's enough for my vote !!

So, stop Hammer time

vote hammer

froganomis

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2006, 04:12:29 AM »
alas young one,you still have much to learn about the game,and whats up with you currie?why the pointless votes for me?

yorkshire blue

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2006, 12:35:45 PM »
der hammer is suckin up too much and its not even is game and he is askin for rules to be changed i think if someone did execute someone randomly then they will get executed so far u are looking the most suspicous der hammer and i have to wait atleast 24 hours to execute someone

currieman y did u randomly vote adjamin

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #23 on: October 10, 2006, 12:44:37 PM »
So one else thinks that we should take time on the decision to execute? If we don't have a form of rules at all then we might as well just randomly pick a name out of a hat as it looks like thats what the lynchings will be like.

Some people have not even posted yet and I am being treated like the most suspicious person for putting forward an idea which would mean that us (as in all the Town players) would get a say in what happens today instead of it all being down to one man. Otherwise what is the point in the rest of us being here and being able to vote?

My sucking up is a role based joke. My role is of a lowly peasant with no abilities thus I was joking by playing in character. Sorry if that confused and offended people. Obviously that makes me mafia.

der hammer is suckin up too much and its not even is game and he is askin for rules to be changed i think if someone did execute someone randomly then they will get executed so far u are looking the most suspicous der hammer and i have to wait atleast 24 hours to execute someone

currieman y did u randomly vote adjamin

He voted randomly because thats what everyone should do. Random voting is the only way to get information on Day One, so I suggest every goes on www.random.org, randomly picks someone and votes them. Then bandwagons form, people claim, people ally and we get information.

Im not asking for the rules to be changed. Hippos rules are set in stone, but they are there for interpretation and for us to set some guidelines for every King to follow.

We have to wait for everyone to arrive first anyway.

yorkshire blue

« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2006, 12:49:28 PM »
it says in the rules that a day must last at least 24 hours

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2006, 01:05:34 PM »
Er, where have I voted for Amadjin? ::)

I was just saying we should kill Amadjin as it is a joke from previous games as he and Hagler always seem to be the ones that look guilty early on.

I'm not fully opposed to Hammer's idea of rules but at the end of the day it is down to the king to decide who to kill. We just have to try and persuade him to kill the evil people instead of innocent people.

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2006, 01:15:36 PM »
it says in the rules that a day must last at least 24 hours

I know, I think thats do make sure that at least some time is passed.
I think that we should all keep voting and when someone gets 10 votes then you should seriously think about executing that person. All I want is to make sure that you (and all the future Kings, including me if I ever get picked) doesn't go on what they alone think. My rules (or other people variations on them if anyone wants to put forward their own) should make sure that alot more pro-town people get there say.

I think you should abide by these rules Yorkshire, because for all we know you could be mafia. The only person we know is not Mafia is the Kingmaker.

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2006, 01:30:19 PM »
The only person we know is not Mafia is the Kingmaker.
Ah yes, but we don't know who the kingmaker is

yorkshire blue

« Reply #28 on: October 10, 2006, 01:35:24 PM »
i dont really have to vote for that person what if hes good and been bandwaggoned and if the king goes with the majority of the votes all the time what is the point in havin a king

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2006, 02:25:34 PM »
i dont really have to vote for that person what if hes good and been bandwaggoned and if the king goes with the majority of the votes all the time what is the point in havin a king

"What if" are the biggest two words in mafia!

"What if" you make a wrong decision and kill someone who is just a good guy trying to help out?

These are meant to help you, not meant to cause moaning. If enough discussion is held then we can make sure that it is not a bad bandwagon.

yorkshire blue

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2006, 03:23:17 PM »
yes but if the king goes with the majority every time theres no point in having a king if i execute a good guy then i chose wrong and its a bad mistake

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2006, 04:00:22 PM »
Good morning to all in this wonderful town. Yes it is I, Mr Fozza Gump. Hear yee, Hear yee. My involvement in thee mafia may be slightly disproportinate to thee normal amount.This is thusforth that yee be working night shifts this week and next. Therefore although it may be 4 o in the noon, my day has just begun and thus will be awake til 8 in the morrow.

This means that i will have many enjoyable nights where random posts may be placed on this here site. Dust also mean that one will not be posting when the sun is shining from the bright blue sky.

As one may say in thee ghetto. Peace out my homeboys and holla at thee boy.

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2006, 04:27:33 PM »
Hi Everyone, Hammer is confusing me already with all that he's said, I'm not accusing anyone for posting a suspicious reply yet although I wil say that when i did the www.random.org thing 10 times amadjin came out 4 times. A wild method it is but at the moment there isn't much else to go on apart from sir hammer confusing everyone which is a bit weird.

dotLeo

« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2006, 05:23:05 PM »
Guys, be logical now.  Hammer is only talking sense (for once!).  We don't want to give the king free reign to do whatever they want, and while we maybe shouldn't be laying down extra rules, some unnofficial guidelines would be useful for consistency.

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2006, 05:31:52 PM »
yes but if the king goes with the majority every time theres no point in having a king if i execute a good guy then i chose wrong and its a bad mistake

and you should be lynched for it.

Anybody who is confused with what I have said need to read it abit longer. All I am saying is that we (all of the good guys) can take control of the situation back from "the king" and have a say in what goes on. Its tough for one person to make a good decision especially someone fairly new to the system like Yorkshire.

I am getting increasingly worried that I am going to be Executed for making sense and making valid points, so I ask anyone who thinks that setting some guidelines on what the King should do to back me up.

_________

Leo posted during that rant. Unvote:Dotleo. Glad to see someone else agrees. Currieman too mentioned he thought it was a good idea as well.

Im going out now and just hope I have not been randomly executed.

Quig

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2006, 05:54:06 PM »
Your not making sense. Your trying to turn this unique game into a standad game of mafia as then the mafia get more of a say then at the moment. Our votesare meaningless, except that they can assist the King in making his decisions.

hippo

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2006, 06:22:33 PM »
King Yorkshire Blue, your people have begun to put forward a list of suspects. It shall henceforth be known as "The Vote Count"

Vote Count
Thequigmaster: Sir Hammer
Sir Hammer: Stevenryals, Tommy Catons Hairstylist

yorkshire blue

« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2006, 06:46:07 PM »
laser blue as been on alot today and asnt posted

does anyone no where axeman is he normally posts alot

dotLeo

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2006, 07:03:34 PM »
yeah, laserblue is reading right now...

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #39 on: October 10, 2006, 07:11:32 PM »
I wondered when someone was going to notice

Thought i'd better make an appearance as my name has been mentioned

the reason i've been on a lot but not had anything to say is as this is my first game i thought i'd look in a bit and try to pick the idea.

anyway now i'm here i might as well have my 2 pennys worth

i understand what hammer is saying about the voting thing but i don't know if i agree, it seems a bit like changing the rules & anyway at the end of the day it does not matter who we vote for if its only the kings vote that counts anyway i quite like that idea cause then i don't have to make any reel decisions..... well not right away anyway......coward eh