Author Topic: Mafia 8 - The Kingmaker - Assassins Victory  (Read 66310 times)

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Re: Mafia Eight - The Kingmaker - Game Over, Assassins Victory
« Reply #720 on: November 24, 2006, 05:27:35 PM »
right, i must have missed that bit.

Still ... >:( >:( >:(

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #721 on: November 24, 2006, 05:27:42 PM »
Yeah, Hammer he did say after he executed Afroboy that he had meant to execute Laserblue but typed in the wrong name :laugh:

A bit more luck for us.

@ Manic - Mine will be starting soon. Just need to make sure that everyone still wants to play
« Last Edit: November 24, 2006, 05:29:24 PM by Currieman »

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #722 on: November 24, 2006, 05:29:59 PM »
ive already mentioned what a mistake i made and how rather embarassing it was in my execution of Afroboy.

It was a mixture of posting in between working 14 hour days/nights and being wrecked.
I had intended to execute Laserblue or Currieman, but for some strange and unknown reason i ended up writing Afroboy!! :2funny:

I knew Churchy was a wrong one, which is why i highlighted his posts in an earlier thread, and he would of been the next investigated after Currieman, as I also knew Billy was an assassin near the end of my life, so i would of been gunning for him to be lynched.

billyman

« Reply #723 on: November 24, 2006, 05:30:32 PM »
not according to hammer :D yours is starting shortly ;)

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #724 on: November 24, 2006, 05:32:06 PM »
I've edited my post Billy ;) :D

ChurchofHalo

« Reply #725 on: November 24, 2006, 05:36:56 PM »
Got to say quite pleased with my work in this game :D

Acused and got Laserblue lynched just as people were suspecting me made me look whiter than white.

Happy was catching on I think he said something like "unless Churchy has some plan he can't be guilty"

Good work lads ;)

hippo

« Reply #726 on: November 24, 2006, 05:53:05 PM »
Excellent display by the mafia. The kills on stevenryals and Manic were both pretty inspired, earning them the kingship, and i don't think there was any way they could have lost in the last few days - Church lived up to his title as the best mafia player, with a completely undetected performance, and classic use of the misdirection votes. I really don't know how Currie talked his way out of being called the number one suspect by a dead cop though  :laugh:.

Yorkshire was pretty unlucky early on with the first three investigations he made ending up dead by the next morning. But maybe his reveal was a bit mistimed. And SVH was very unlucky with his number one choices being killed consistently. And in 6 days, he managed to have both cops as king, which is pretty good going.

Anyone got any thoughts on the roles included/not included? The reason there was no doctor in this game is i thought that it could have made it very one sided for the town, if a cop claimed early, and had guaranteed protection throughout the game - especially with the king setup in this game. I did think the hero role would have been claimed at some point by somebody who was looking like they might be killed. I didn't put one in the game, so any claim of it would have pretty much got them through to the end of the game. No vigilante either obviously, because that would have unbalanced it too. But you might find that some of these roles turn up in 'Kingmaker II' in the future. If anyone would want a second one obviously  ;).

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #727 on: November 24, 2006, 06:17:54 PM »
But you might find that some of these roles turn up in 'Kingmaker II' in the future. If anyone would want a second one obviously  ;).
I'd definetely like a 2nd one.

This one was really good

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #728 on: November 24, 2006, 08:21:14 PM »
 >:D He He He  >:D

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #729 on: November 25, 2006, 12:46:51 AM »
well done Mafiosa, looking forward to the next one. Well done to Hippo on running a good game

evilsooty

« Reply #730 on: November 25, 2006, 07:59:58 PM »
well done there sooty, cost us dear >:(.

So the other 5 wrongly executed had no bearing at all on the assassins winning, im not too fussed anyway, in my one day as king I was so prolific that the whole land will be full of my children in nine months anyhow :D

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #731 on: November 26, 2006, 09:11:51 PM »
well at least i made it to the end of the game. u did play well assassins. cant believe that the two people sooty suspected were two townies. ur a waste of time. lol. well played church and billy. Currie i did suspect you but you kind of had me turned around so well done to ya mate.  Good game everyone. Look forward to the next one.

ChurchofHalo

« Reply #732 on: November 27, 2006, 09:02:11 PM »
The kingmaker hjad soem bad luck appointing Billyman and Currieman back to back :laugh: