Author Topic: Axe Mafia 1: EVIL vs GOOD  (Read 42739 times)

hippo

Re: Axe Mafia 1: EVIL vs GOOD
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2006, 02:45:09 PM »
That's what i mean, no one wants to commit based on an initial hunch. But no one takes anything anyone puts in a post seriously unless it has some sort of thing to back it up, like a vote or an fos.

Maybe if we could have unlimited fos', but you have to un-fos before applying it to someone else? 3 still equal a vote, and we still only had 1 vote each? Just a thought. Because fakevotes don't seem serious enough, but no one feels like they can commit to a vote or an fos because they cant then change either.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2006, 02:48:28 PM »
Billy...  You didn't choose your role matey, it's not your fault!!!  

I know that when you start spreading your posts out with large spaces using the enter key, you are usually in a mafia role...

I will have my eye on you my friend...  My spectacle will be lodged, and my eye WIDE OPEN... and I will be sniffing around your place... I need to get a warrant first, but......  Be prepared.. If you are EVIL. I will find you out..  

HIPPO... I agree... I think the fakevote is a little soft, and it doesn't put pressure on anyone... however... that can't be the only way to pressure people... be creative.. have fun...

-Steven

billyman

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2006, 02:51:00 PM »
does this mean you have a cop role steven what with you keeping an eye on me :D

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2006, 02:55:20 PM »
Blatant...  Billyman.. Blatant foul..
If I did... and you were not evil... why would you want to call me out like that???
One more screw-up and you get my vote... 

FOS BILLYMAN

-Steven

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2006, 02:56:17 PM »
that female announcer is back...
pong pong pong ping

I HAVE BEEN INFORMED TO SAY THAT YOU CAN NOW FOS 3 PEOPLE, BUT THEY ARE PERMENANT.
ALSO I CAN REVEAL THAT THERE ARE HIDDEN CONDITIONS IN PLACE TO PREVENT A DAY LASTING FOREVER... ONE WAY OR ANOTHER THE DAY WILL END.

HAVE A NICE DAY
ping ping ping pong

GAME UPDATE
the Story so far:
There has been 4 investigations already!

DAY 1
There are 12 alive.
It will require a maximum of 7 votes to make someone enter the door...
Otherwise the Majority goes through....

People with votes against there name:
STEVEN RYALS x1(x1 FOS VOTE)

Prime suspects(FOS):
STEVENRYALS
x3(Dotleo, Der Hammer, Hippo), BILLYMAN x2(Stevenryals, Hippo), Fozza x2(Der Hammer, Hippo),  Amadjin x2(Der Hammer, ManicMonkeyMan)

People not voting:
Billyman, ChurchofHalo, Manicmonkeyman, Der Hammer, YorkshireBlue, Hippo, StevenRyals, Evil Weasel, Amadjin, Raygin Bull, Fozza, Dotleo

Please Enter your action >
« Last Edit: August 12, 2006, 02:39:17 AM by Happy Axeman »

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2006, 02:59:17 PM »
AND THE PLOT THICKENS.... Giving much less impact to my previous fos.... 

Straighten up Billyman...

-Steven

dotLeo

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2006, 03:57:20 PM »
seems like we are more into discussing possible changes to the game rather than actually playing the game :P

steven is all too eager to chuck around accusations :p

fakevote steven ryals

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2006, 04:01:08 PM »
Thats what I'm talking about...

Your fakevote means nothing..  If you want to put pressure on someone, you have to do it.. either fos me, vote me.. or move on..

LISTEN UP PEOPLE...  WE HAVE TO FIND NEW WAYS TO PRESSURE PEOPLE IN THIS GAME..  THE RANDOM VOTING ISNT THERE ... BE CREATIVE..  A FAKE VOTE IS NOT GOING TO DO IT....

We now have 3 fos'  so..   use them if you want.. but.. hey... mark my words.. 

Billy  -  EVIL
Fozza -  EVIL

-Steven

dotLeo

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »
your just speculating, unless you are (one of) the cop(s)

fos steven ryals

hippo

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2006, 04:11:05 PM »
Hmm, i know i pointed out that billyman and fozza were under my suspicion for wanting investigators to come forward, but steven here seems convinced. Maybe trying to batter everyone in to submission, getting one of them out, and being able to frame me for starting it?... Or maybe I think about this game too much.   ;)

I'm lost now that hagler's not here to vote for on day one.  

Ryals has used evil in capitals repeatedly in his posts. Trying to tell us something?

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2006, 04:12:54 PM »
FOS:StevenRyals
FOS:Amadjin
FOS:Fozza

LOLZ OWNED!

Il give my reasons when I get back from work

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2006, 04:20:07 PM »
I am speculating, I have no info, you have no info, nobody has any info.

If you have a good idea how to put pressure on people other than what I'm doing right now, then please speak up.

I feel like Billyman has EVIL soup every morning for breakfast.....  when I pressured him, he ignored the pressure and referred to me openly as a cop... to me... Billyman is holding my suspicion for the moment...  one more screwup by Billy and he will get my vote.

As for you Dotleo, thank you for reversing your fakevote, at least now you are making something happen.  I want to get this game rolling, and I want people to start pressuring others.  We need to stop simply chatting about the new game, and start playing..  I probably look very suspicios simply because I'm the only one whos been trying to pressure people.  I'm not sure about you, because you haven't posted much yet, and one of the first things you do is fos me.. so... i'll keep my eye on you as well.

Hippo.. you actually confused me with your last post.. and that's pretty difficult to do...  : )

-Steven

hippo

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2006, 04:34:54 PM »
Well, 'nobody has any info' is incorrect. But i take your point.

And i'll make my last post a flow-chart to explain it. ;)

I accuse two people > you go all out to get them lynched > they do > people accuse you for being the one who got an innocent (maybe, i dunno) lynched > you say "no, look.. hippo did it first, kill him".

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2006, 04:37:45 PM »
Oh I see what you're saying now...  or even

you accuse 2 people > they both end up being EVIL!!! > both of our innocense will be known to all

HEY...

has anyone thought about what's on the other side of that door?

what if a character gets some kind of superpower in there????

doubt it, but what if......

-steven

billyman

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2006, 04:43:48 PM »
The reason that i havent reacted steven is because its my wifes bday today and i can only post little at a time otherwise i end up ignoring her :laugh:

by the way you are drawing a massive amount of attention upon yourself ;)

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2006, 04:50:52 PM »
Friday + At Work + Not much work to do + 2 week vacation 1st wk of September =  want to get things going!!!!!

Oh..

I will be in Mexico on a small remote beach for the 1st 2 weeks of September.. .just so everyone knows where I've gone when I NEVER COME BACK!!!!!  no not really.. I'll be back on september 18th..  but.. I'm excited.. I'm going to be playing beach futbol...  fun!

COME ON GUYS.. LETS GET IT GOING...   Somebody make a list or something..

-Steven

hippo

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2006, 05:23:25 PM »
We're on the third page after about 20 hours, it's hardly been slow going. And what do you want a list of?

Steven fos'd billyman, dotleo then fos'd stevenryals, and derhammer fos'd stevenryals, fozza, and amadjin.

That's all the info available. What is there to say from it? You have two because you've posted a lot, and that's generally how it works. Fozza has one, i'd guess, for the whole encouraging investigators to come forward, and amadjin, i dunno, did he do the same? I'm sure hammer'll explain later.

I'll fos billyman and fos fozza because i did initially mention that stuff about role/action claiming, and over exposure a while ago.. but didn't do anything because we only had one fos. And i may as well use them now we have 3.

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2006, 06:13:03 PM »
billy always seems to put suspicion on himself, dont think he means too, its just the fact he always trys to divert attention from himself. it seems like he has caused a little wave of fos's on steven.  you have all ready got him 2 fof's of dotleo and hammer.  dont think he(steven) has done much too make him suspicous.  if anything your making yourself looked even more guilty and soon you may feel the wrath of my vote.

but i'm gonna fos amadjin for some reason or another has gone into hiding, usually he has cluttered up this topic with a million posts, where he normally incriminates himself.  so maybe he is hanging back, new game new tactics maybe ??? come out, come out werever you are :D

froganomis

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2006, 06:56:39 PM »
im right here and im gettin fos no matter what im doin so whats the point in me posting....

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2006, 07:06:00 PM »
Good logic Amadjin....  Believe it or not.. I agree in your case.. not for others but for you yes...

Whats the point of you posting?
Whats the point of you not posting?

Good answer for both.

In previous games, you've been mafia and posted a lot...
In previous games, you've been innocent and posted a lot...
But never, can I remember have you been so quiet...

This leads me to believe you have a $hitty role.. with no power...  so.. I will be leaving you alone for day 1...

-Steven