Author Topic: Axe Mafia 1: EVIL vs GOOD  (Read 42454 times)

billyman

Re: Axe Mafia 1: EVIL vs GOOD
« Reply #20 on: August 11, 2006, 12:17:34 AM »
Hello all, well what can i say but hooray to axeman for improving what was already an excellant game :D

as for what to do, i need to read my pm from axeman a few hundred times to get the gist of the the game :D

im not going to fos anyone at the mo, will wait untill most if not all have posted :D

(did that bird with the announcement really say tits up :laugh:...get in :D

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #21 on: August 11, 2006, 01:59:04 AM »
Pong Ping Ping Pong
cough, YES, I DID SAY TITS UP, AND THERE NOT THE ONLY THING THAT MIGHT NEED TWEAKING.
REMEMBER, YOU ARE LOOKING OUT FOR EVIL...
Ping Pong Pong Ping

GAME UPDATE
the Story so far:
There has been 3 different people investigated already!

DAY 1
There are 12 alive.
It will require a maximum of 7 votes to make someone enter the door...
Otherwise the Majority goes through....

People with votes against there name:
People with a FOS against there name:
People not voting: Billyman, ChurchofHalo, Manicmonkeyman, Der Hammer, YorkshireeBlue, Hippo, StevenRyals, Evil Weasel, Amadjin, Raygin Bull, Fozza, Dotleo

fakevotes: YorkshireBlue x1(der hammer), Der Hammer x1(Hippo)
Please Enter your action >
« Last Edit: August 11, 2006, 02:06:49 AM by Happy Axeman »

froganomis

« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2006, 04:08:51 AM »
hello i see we've started....

how do you suppose we find the evil roles?

Evil Weasel

« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2006, 05:20:59 AM »
We vote and see what happens I suppose.

Fakevote: Amadjin

Like that.

billyman

« Reply #24 on: August 11, 2006, 06:22:57 AM »
with 3 differant people investigated already does anyone wish to enlighten us as to who is guilty so that we can lynch em  :laugh:

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2006, 11:09:40 AM »
this should defintely eliminate bandwagoning. and useless voting from people. what a game from axeman. it might go tits up mate but its a good idea. no offence to hammer of course who has done a cracking job on the other ones. and a good point from billy above. If 3 people have been investigated i'm assuming that not all have been investigate by the same peron. if any good person did an investigation and knows of any evil or in fact anyone good so we can eliminate them from voting then letus know. however, if the evil have been investigating it means some of us could be screwed by night 1. we'll just have to see what happens.

hippo

« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2006, 11:54:40 AM »
I know this isn't a conventional game of mafia, but billyman and fozza are still requesting that a cop (or whatever they may be in this sort of game) reveal on day one. That's got to be treated as suspicious as far as i'm concerned.

yorkshire blue

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2006, 11:57:54 AM »
yes i find that suspicous so then i will have to go with one of them

fakevote billyman

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2006, 12:44:26 PM »
i also find it suspicous that you would want someone to come forward, especially this early when the game has only just become.  i detect evil

fakevote fozza

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2006, 12:47:33 PM »
this should defintely eliminate bandwagoning. and useless voting from people. what a game from axeman. it might go tits up mate but its a good idea. no offence to hammer of course who has done a cracking job on the other ones.

Its no offence, I didnt invent mafia :-\

I think its safer for the investigators to keep schtum for now and get another investigation under their belt and then come forward in the future when they have a better idea of things. They all can't die tonight I hope and one of them may be anti-town trying to find the other cops or insane.

FAKEVOTE:Amadjin - not much said but I think he is the first person to mention Evil so its   :D

Also everyone has posted now so my old list is finished....

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2006, 01:41:31 PM »
Not sure if I would fakevote for either of those guys for 'asking someone to claim' this early...   Maybe they were asking to roleclaim and if they were, that's just absolutely stupid at this stage...    And I know they've done some dumb things in the past, but that would be over the top...  dont you think?

one thing that people are not thinking of as far as the investigations go... 

what if 2 or 3 of the investigations were on the same person...???

-steven

froganomis

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2006, 01:45:55 PM »
whats with the pointless fakevotes on my head?

maybe if one of the cops strongly suggested who they think is bad then we might get somewhere today,but other than that,i dont see us gettin past the random vote on the first day....

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2006, 01:56:11 PM »
Its pretty unlikely that a cop has got a guilty result so far so to keep saying for a cop to reveal himself looks a bit suspicious on your part. Im gonna keep my Fakevote on you but I have probably said too much and need some others to make their opinions heard.

froganomis

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2006, 02:03:18 PM »
Iv said it once?

ChurchofHalo

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2006, 02:05:11 PM »
Sorry if this has been gone over before but what is the deal with the fake voting?

Is it something you have to do?

billyman

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2006, 02:07:42 PM »
nope mate, its just something that hammer has introduced, maybe it is part of his role in the game?????

mmmmm! interesting ;)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2006, 02:20:33 PM »
Billy.......  With 1/2 a day gone, and no votes...  I can't stop thinking that you are EVIL

you just look evil!!!   I'm laughing to myself while I say this, but why is it that when I read your post I think... "Yup.. he's EVIL!!!!!"

-Steven

hippo

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2006, 02:22:58 PM »
Sorry if this has been gone over before but what is the deal with the fake voting?

Is it something you have to do?

I think it's just so that on day one we could still put some pressure on people. The new voting system should work well after the first day, but when we literally know nothing, the whole random voting stage was pretty key in finding anyone out. Hence, fakevotes, do the same thing. They're kind of a warning that you're likely to get someones proper vote, without committing anything like fos does.

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2006, 02:38:36 PM »
i didnt ask for the cop to come out. just wondering if any1 had any info thats all. i dont think there are such roles as cops. everyone just has strengths and weaknesses so really people other than the cop could investigate maybe. i know one of the fakevotes is against me like but really its a FOS and i think thats what it should be classed as otherwise we are ruining the whole point. fakevotes are a bit sitting on the fencey. if that makes sense. if you're going to fos or vote someone you should do it rather than pussy footing.

billyman

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2006, 02:41:59 PM »
hippo.........."but when we literally know nothing"

suggests he aint a cop to me ;)

*steven, i aint evil mate, you know me better than that :D

-billy :laugh: