Author Topic: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!  (Read 75329 times)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
Re: Mini Mafia Game; No thrills Good and Evil!
« Reply #240 on: March 23, 2016, 06:04:26 PM »
jesus fucking navas! what's this about?  sounds like someone has a day action of some kind.. 
hmm.. pretty early in aussieland, must be laserblue.. 

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #241 on: March 23, 2016, 09:15:05 PM »
7am now down under and Dickens only plays at work.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #242 on: March 23, 2016, 09:19:39 PM »
Laser is being very quiet.  Steve you also don't know what I'm talking about.  If laser has this item then i believe he may have been targeted last night but he'd have to be specific in what it's called.  This would back up the theory proposed. The item would be useless now so no reason not too.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #243 on: March 23, 2016, 10:11:16 PM »
I have not had this passed to me. In fact I didn't know you could pass anything to anyone until late last night when someone passed me the shield of deflected vote.
but it says that the shield seems to have lost its magic.  meaning to me that it has been used. 

this is a fine theory. 
In fact, here's what I believe happend.

1) TCH used the shield of deflected vote on Laser.  Unknowingly, this deflects all actions on laser onto TCH
2) I investigated laser and got a result for tch
3) I believe also that someone tried to kill LASER (not TCH), and that was then deflected onto TCH. which is why the sheild of deflected vote has lost its magic

How did you put this together?  I think you're right, but this never occurred to anyone else.  Then again, maybe you had many missing pieces of information to make the connection to form this theory.
Maybe it was you who tried to kill laser, and you noted that it was deflected onto TCH.  So you would be the only one to have that information that the kill was on laserblue and not TCH, allowing you to come up with this theory. 

Well, I certainly have not had this passed to me.

Sorry, I've not had anything passed to me until last night when someone passed me the deflected vote.

To be honest, It's getting a bit confusing now.  With 3 votes required for a lynch, surely that means there is only 1 mafia left.  if it were 2v2 this would last forever unless mafia won, there would be no way forward for the town.  I'm sure happyaxeman would see that and make changes accordingly.  So it has to be just one evil.
I was feeling pretty positive that laser was the last evil player, but based on the above, I'm starting to think otherwise.

Actually, I think he may be focusing on the right person right now.  I think you've given too much away dickens.  you've been fairly quiet for most of the game, but now starting to come out of your shell and push a bit.  Your theory on TCH's death seems to be spot on.  Too accurate for me.

I've have had the orb passed to me during the game but don't follow what it has to do who's evil or not?

I'm still wondering who had third action on first night no one has admitted to this have they?

The theories about what happened last night are just that, only Happy really knows & it wouldn't surprise me if there's some kind of twist happens now.

Most of us have had a shocker so far when it comes to voting so need to get this right?

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #244 on: March 23, 2016, 10:13:24 PM »
I have not had this passed to me. In fact I didn't know you could pass anything to anyone until late last night when someone passed me the shield of deflected vote.
but it says that the shield seems to have lost its magic.  meaning to me that it has been used.

Yet another lie, I only recently passed it to you, so unless happy totally missed that PM, you should have received it.
This may be why it's paused, so he can go back through all his PMs to see if he may have missed it.

Once you get it, you'll see why MIASGs dribbling about it and focussing on it so much is pointless to actually figuring out who's evil.
Which in fact actually makes him look even more evil for trying to divert attention to something not connected with the main game.

this is a fine theory. 
In fact, here's what I believe happend.

1) TCH used the shield of deflected vote on Laser.  Unknowingly, this deflects all actions on laser onto TCH
2) I investigated laser and got a result for tch
3) I believe also that someone tried to kill LASER (not TCH), and that was then deflected onto TCH. which is why the sheild of deflected vote has lost its magic

How did you put this together?  I think you're right, but this never occurred to anyone else.  Then again, maybe you had many missing pieces of information to make the connection to form this theory.
Maybe it was you who tried to kill laser, and you noted that it was deflected onto TCH.  So you would be the only one to have that information that the kill was on laserblue and not TCH, allowing you to come up with this theory.

By "it never occurred to anyone else" you mean "it never occurred to MIASG", as he's the only one to comment since.
And well as you should have noticed from his play all the way through this game, he probably just skimmed right over yours and lasers posts.

The way I came up with that theory?
We've all seen how many crazy twists Happy has thrown in.
You claimed to use your vision on laser, but it returned a result on TCH.
laser claimed to have been hit by some power that stunned him.
TCH had the shield of deflected vote.
Didn't even need to try think outside of the box to have a stab at that one.
May very well be completely wrong, but from the evidence provided by you and laser, it sounded like a good theory to me.

You may be spot on that someone tried to kill laser and that deflected onto TCH, but the person that would have tried to kill laser would definitely have been MIASG.
I've never thought laser was evil, until today, if I had a kill action last night MIASG would not be here today, I would not have bothered with laser.

To be honest, It's getting a bit confusing now.  With 3 votes required for a lynch, surely that means there is only 1 mafia left.  if it were 2v2 this would last forever unless mafia won, there would be no way forward for the town.  I'm sure happyaxeman would see that and make changes accordingly.  So it has to be just one evil.
I was feeling pretty positive that laser was the last evil player, but based on the above, I'm starting to think otherwise.

Whether it's 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 1 there is no doubt in my mind that MIASG is the main evil player.
How else can you explain no night 1 kill when I blocked him?

You were thinking laser was evil... But you also thought Zulu was definitely evil and look what happened when you riled up that bandwagon.
Maybe it's 2 vs 2 and you and MIASG are evil together.
Maybe it's 3 vs 1 and laser is good like I always suspected.
But like I said, no matter what, MIASG has to be evil, there just isn't any other explanation for night 1.

Actually, I think he may be focusing on the right person right now.  I think you've given too much away dickens.  you've been fairly quiet for most of the game, but now starting to come out of your shell and push a bit.  Your theory on TCH's death seems to be spot on.  Too accurate for me.

Well like I have to say every game, you won't find me on here on a weekend or any days I take off work. So it's not my fault that was when all the action happened towards the end of the last day.

He wasn't focussing on anyone... He was focussing on a game in the background that has no effect on what's going on in the real game. (unless someone blows up, which hasn't happened)
That was my point, if he really was good, he should be focussing on trying to prove someone else is evil instead of focussing on something that is removed from the actual game.
I've made it clear to him many times I think he is evil, but all he can come back with is "I'm good, you're wrong"
But the evidence says otherwise...

All I have to say is.... I blocked him on night 1, there was no kill on night 1.
Explain why there was no kill on night one?

If you can't see that it points to MIASG, then I'd be inclined to think you yourself are evil.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #245 on: March 23, 2016, 10:21:04 PM »
Sorry started  last last earlier but got distracted

and no haven't got anything to do with the pause in the game are you sure this is caused by a player .. what advantage is this to someone playing?
 like I said I suspect Happy may have done this to introduce some kind of twist.

And I haven't got a clue what your going on about Miasg I already said a couple of times I was nor able to do anything last night? you are being very mysterious?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #246 on: March 23, 2016, 10:33:20 PM »
Once you get it, you'll see why MIASGs dribbling about it and focussing on it so much is pointless to actually figuring out who's evil.
Which in fact actually makes him look even more evil for trying to divert attention to something not connected with the main game.

By "it never occurred to anyone else" you mean "it never occurred to MIASG", as he's the only one to comment since.
And well as you should have noticed from his play all the way through this game, he probably just skimmed right over yours and lasers posts.

The way I came up with that theory?
We've all seen how many crazy twists Happy has thrown in.
You claimed to use your vision on laser, but it returned a result on TCH.
laser claimed to have been hit by some power that stunned him.
TCH had the shield of deflected vote.
Didn't even need to try think outside of the box to have a stab at that one.
May very well be completely wrong, but from the evidence provided by you and laser, it sounded like a good theory to me.

You may be spot on that someone tried to kill laser and that deflected onto TCH, but the person that would have tried to kill laser would definitely have been MIASG.
I've never thought laser was evil, until today, if I had a kill action last night MIASG would not be here today, I would not have bothered with laser.

Whether it's 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 1 there is no doubt in my mind that MIASG is the main evil player.
How else can you explain no night 1 kill when I blocked him?

You were thinking laser was evil... But you also thought Zulu was definitely evil and look what happened when you riled up that bandwagon.
Maybe it's 2 vs 2 and you and MIASG are evil together.
Maybe it's 3 vs 1 and laser is good like I always suspected.
But like I said, no matter what, MIASG has to be evil, there just isn't any other explanation for night 1.
first things first I'm looking at the orb stuff to see who's lying and what information people are willing to give out.   this may assist me in who's being honest and who's lying.   
why would it have been me that would definitely kill laserblue?   I think he's the only one here who hasn't voted for me as yet and also I said earlier I thought he was the least suss out of all of you.   Again you make statements like they are fact.  You also go on about me diverting focus but you've done little else but attack me from day 1.   Good being Good on day 1 you trust no one and it'd be easy to sit back and then jump on to kill the day.   As to you blocking me and nothing happened - well there were other blocks and other artifacts in the game as well.     

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #247 on: March 23, 2016, 10:40:10 PM »
And I haven't got a clue what your going on about Miasg I already said a couple of times I was nor able to do anything last night? you are being very mysterious?
OK so none of you have the magic artifact or not telling me for your own reasons.    So my theory about maybe killing TCH wasn't due to this.  there was no deflection.    Someone out there had a magic shield of deflection and I had the sword of attraction and if you have both together they are just shiny.   I kept the sword for night 1 to investigate it further and thats when I learnt about the shield but handed it to TCH after that otherwise it would consume me.   so if a kill went on a person with the shield it'd be deflected to the sword (TCH).    so if any of you had it I would have thought you to be good.  no mystery anymore.

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #248 on: March 24, 2016, 12:36:26 AM »
OK so none of you have the magic artifact or not telling me for your own reasons.    So my theory about maybe killing TCH wasn't due to this.  there was no deflection.    Someone out there had a magic shield of deflection and I had the sword of attraction and if you have both together they are just shiny.   I kept the sword for night 1 to investigate it further and thats when I learnt about the shield but handed it to TCH after that otherwise it would consume me.   so if a kill went on a person with the shield it'd be deflected to the sword (TCH).    so if any of you had it I would have thought you to be good.  no mystery anymore.

Laser claimed to have been hit with a power, not possessing an item, so from that I'm assuming the sword is out of the game.
Possibly going with Zulu when he died.
Or steve has it and hasn't said anything about it.

Steve claims to have been passed the shield late last night, but it has no powers.
So they must have been used up, or again, he has the sword as well and having them together means they have no powers.
Otherwise it probably means TCH had it and used it on laser, causing steves vision on laser to return TCHs status.
Then TCH passed it to steve.
But who knows really... Anything is possible.

first things first I'm looking at the orb stuff to see who's lying and what information people are willing to give out.   this may assist me in who's being honest and who's lying.   
why would it have been me that would definitely kill laserblue?   I think he's the only one here who hasn't voted for me as yet and also I said earlier I thought he was the least suss out of all of you.   Again you make statements like they are fact.  You also go on about me diverting focus but you've done little else but attack me from day 1.   Good being Good on day 1 you trust no one and it'd be easy to sit back and then jump on to kill the day.   As to you blocking me and nothing happened - well there were other blocks and other artifacts in the game as well.     

How can a game in the background assist you to find out who's lying?
No one mentioned it because it meant nothing to the actual playing of the game.
If it holds any merit, then you fall into the lying about it category as you said you didn't do anything night 1, yet now you claim you passed it to me...
So you can go down that road if you want, but it incriminates you just as much as anyone else who hasn't mentioned it.

I've attacked you from day 1 because you have looked as suss as anything since day 1.
You skimmed like nothing else, you made multiple mistakes, so I had good reason to be suss on you.
Then came night 1...
3 actions
2 blocks claimed
No one else claimed an action or anything happening to them to prevent / enable them to do something.
All the others so far were good, so why would they have not claimed to have an action? There was no reason for them not to, claiming their action that night could only have helped good find evil.
Zulu was blocked, he claimed to have no action and turned out to be good.
The other person blocked was you.
There was no night kill on night 1, put it all together and it points to you.

Yes I know that the only thing I can be certain about is that I blocked you.
But no one else claimed to have done anything.
So with 3 actions happening, it's hard not to believe lasers claim of a block on Zulu.
There was no kill, so if someone else had blocked someone else, or passed an object that may have prevented an action, then they would have claimed it.
It could only have helped good, so there's no reason why they wouldn't have.
Clearly one of the blocks worked and prevented a kill on night 1.

So all that is enough to make me believe that you are evil.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #249 on: March 24, 2016, 12:51:19 AM »
laser didn't get a chance to block so how could I have killed him first?  I've already said multiple times that my role uses points and I confirmed this to Ryals admission early on.   there were 4 actions last night phase - and you are saying you've done nothing and laser couldn't so what that leaves 4 between me and Ryals.    I have done nothing both nights in order to gain points.   What did MZ the flower power dude do?   he wasn't a normal bog standard good like TCH.   If I were evil why didn't I vote for mophead day 1?  according to everyone else he was the most suss.  would have been easy to jump on it.   Oh like you.   I've given out heaps of info to help the right good people but they may already be dead.    Also how can a game behind a game be so dismissive?   what if the orb went off?   why did you give something that could explode to others you deem as good - especially since you say I'm the only evil person left.   Why not give it to me everytime you had it.   sounds like you received it at least 3 times to hand it off.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #250 on: March 24, 2016, 12:54:29 AM »
OK VOTING IS NOW UNPAUSED!

current vote count
Miasg x1 Dicky

we require 3 for the lynch...

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #251 on: March 24, 2016, 01:00:08 AM »
OK did anyone else get a book during that phase?   I was given it by someone and handed it onto another.   I guess this is another useless side venture Dickens

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #252 on: March 24, 2016, 02:04:39 AM »
laser didn't get a chance to block so how could I have killed him first?  I've already said multiple times that my role uses points and I confirmed this to Ryals admission early on.   there were 4 actions last night phase - and you are saying you've done nothing and laser couldn't so what that leaves 4 between me and Ryals.    I have done nothing both nights in order to gain points.   What did MZ the flower power dude do?   he wasn't a normal bog standard good like TCH.   If I were evil why didn't I vote for mophead day 1?  according to everyone else he was the most suss.  would have been easy to jump on it.   Oh like you.   I've given out heaps of info to help the right good people but they may already be dead.    Also how can a game behind a game be so dismissive?   what if the orb went off?   why did you give something that could explode to others you deem as good - especially since you say I'm the only evil person left.   Why not give it to me everytime you had it.   sounds like you received it at least 3 times to hand it off.

your first statement doesn't even make sense... who tried to kill laser?

yep 4 actions last night
ryals has claimed 2
TCH probably used the action of the shield against laser.
leaving 1 action which is the death of TCH... Which everyone knows I think was you.

MZ claimed he did nothing and seeing as he turned out to be good, I'm inclined to believe him.
Being good, there would have been no reason to lie at that point, especially facing being lynched.

You didn't vote for mophead, because you were too busy voting for TCH while skimming massively through the 1st few pages.
But you did start the voting for Zulu... A standard good player who claimed to have performed no action on night 1.

Really back on this orb game again?
I didn't pass it to you the first time because I thought you were more than likely the one that passed it to me / started it.
If anything you were the one person I never wanted to pass it to, because I thought you were evil.
My thoughts were the chances that Happy had made it start with you every time to give evil an edge were probably quite high.
I think in total I have had to pass it 6 or 7 times.
I'm guessing some people passed it straight back to me, because sometimes I'd get a message saying I couldn't pass it to that person again.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #253 on: March 24, 2016, 06:16:00 AM »
Well thats a load of shit it could only be passed 4 times.  You keep saying i put the kill on laser but how have i done that but his block not worked.  also you haven't mentioned how many times if any you got the book.

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #254 on: March 24, 2016, 06:56:12 AM »
Well thats a load of shit it could only be passed 4 times.  You keep saying i put the kill on laser but how have i done that but his block not worked.  also you haven't mentioned how many times if any you got the book.

Skimming the rules of that game now are we?
Read them again. According to the rules I was given.
It deactivates in the hands of the person who gets it after 4 passes.
Then in the next phase it goes again.

After I received it for a 3rd time last night I questioned Happy as to how it could still be going.
He mentioned something about his hidden rules saying it should have exploded by now and that there were 3 extra passes required for that phase.
Probably why the night phase was so extended, making people continually pass the orb.

So technically I could have had it up to about 8 times.
I think I counted 6 passes from me all up.

And more skimming... I never said you put a kill on laser.
I have constantly been saying you killed TCH...
The one and only single time I mentioned that you maybe could have tried killing laser, was IF steve's theory was true. (kill deflecting off laser to TCH)
But that's because the only person left in the game that I think killed TCH is you, so no matter how TCH died, I will always think you're the one who pulled the trigger.

I personally think you just shot TCH flat out.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #255 on: March 24, 2016, 12:38:13 PM »
I'll say this much, if laserblue is evil, he's played a stunner here.. 

Dicky, to be clear, I have not gotten a message from anyone about an orb, so all this talk of an orb, and passing it around leaves me completely in the dark. 

Miasg, I have not been passed a book or any other object other than the shield of deflected vote.. 

I also know nothing about the sword except what's been said in this thread, I've not received it and I don't currently have it.

in the "pause" of the game..  i was told that the shield began to shake and seems to have regained its power somehow, and while it's in my possession I'm unable to perform a night action.  I can pass it on after the next night phase.  uugghhh.. 

It doesnt help, but i'm certain the evil is either miasg or dickens cider.  one of the two, I can't see it being 2v2 with 3 votes required for a lynch.  if that were the case I would have expected some fireworks in the 'pause' phase of the game to even up the odds a bit. 

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #256 on: March 24, 2016, 12:58:41 PM »
Ok this basically what i got from happy in that phase

There is a book and i catch it...

Book of Harvesting Energy -
The book is passed around 4 times...then magically returns to you with a power.
I'm the only one aware of these stats.
 If evil touches the book 4 time = evil will have 1 extra night action
 If evil touches the book 3 time = the day will end
 If evil touches the book 2 times = your vote counts double
 If evil touches the book once = evil person that touched it is blocked!
 If evil do not touch the book then i am immune from the day lynch

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #257 on: March 24, 2016, 01:03:30 PM »
It came back with 3 touches.  I gave it to DickensCider twice .. once to start and then again when I recieved it back before it ended up with me.  I agree with you steve if laser is evil then well played.  As it came back to me with 3 I can end the day at any time.  So if laser is good then its up to you.  I've blocked steve from any night actions so if you can indeed block you should block dickens and we should end up back in day phase. 

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #258 on: March 24, 2016, 01:07:20 PM »
Ok mr mod I'll use the power of the book END DAY

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #259 on: March 24, 2016, 01:16:02 PM »
I've blocked steve from any night actions so if you can indeed block you should block dickens and we should end up back in day phase. 

you should block dickens, i'm already blocked from the shield.  unless you're the one who powered up the shield of deflected vote.