Author Topic: Mafia 16 - Mixed Theme - SK Win  (Read 75679 times)

Quig

Mafia 16 - Mixed Theme - SK Win
« on: October 24, 2008, 09:37:06 AM »
Its a crisp frosty morning in the magical fantasy village. You were woken up by screaming. You decide to ignore it and go back to sleep. But then, theres a knock on your door. You get up, get dressed and open the door. No ones at your door but someone running down the street, knocking on everyones door. You join the crowd and follow them.

As you reach the nearby field they lead you to a solitary tree.
At first you don't really notice anything strange. Until you hear a pigish scream and you see Miss Piggy run to the tree crying.

Kermit the Frog's limp lifeless body hangs from the tree. Covered in bruises and with his throat slit.. There can be no doubt that he is dead.

Miss Piggy wails and fanticly tries to climb the tree. But she's too upset and falls down crying. Someone goes to comfort her but gets a whack of hair in their face.

No one quite knows what to do, until.... Mss Piggy screams. An angry scream this time.
"Who the hell did this to my Froggy! You'll pay, you'll all pay until I find out who it was."
With that she storms off.

Everyone looks at each other but no one looks like they know anything. Someone stands up and starts talking about justice and how the culprit must be found. You can barely hear him as you stare at Kermits body.

Somebody has to pay.... Who will it be?

15 Players
Sir Hammer
MIASG
Stevenryals
YorkshireBlue
Currieman
Hippo
Trick Pony
Mikeblue
Wesmancity
TCH
Happy Axeman
Amadjin
MasterZulu
Afroboy
Laserblue

IT IS NOW DAY 1. YOU MAY BEGIN POSTING. 8 VOTES FOR A LYNCH.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2008, 03:58:05 PM by stevenryals »

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Re: Mafia 16 - Mixed Theme [TV, Film and Video Game] Mafia
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 09:54:26 AM »
Until you hear a piggish scream and you see Miss Piggy run to the tree crying.

Ok, so who killed Kermit? Any confessions?

No, ok then. Let's start with Vote:Happy Axeman. Normally takes him a while to surface anyway.

15 players. 3-5 bad I expect. We don't know anything until night one so lets try not to spend ages speculating about the setup.

hippo

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 11:14:55 AM »
Ok, so who killed Kermit? Any confessions?

No, ok then. Let's start with Vote:Happy Axeman. Normally takes him a while to surface anyway.

15 players. 3-5 bad I expect. We don't know anything until night one so lets try not to spend ages speculating about the setup.

So what are everyone's thoughts on the setup? I reckon there'll be some kind of whackiness thrown in, because it's Hammerbros first game modding and he'll want to do something memorable. 15 players, so yeah, 4 or 5 evil. 3, and it'd have to be a cult i'd guess, to make them grow to a more proportionate number. We haven't had day actions for a while, so i reckon someone'll have something like that.

Are we going to re-introduce the random vote phase? No-one does it anymore. All too nervey usually, scared of giving things away. Although i'm not overly keen on the way you've tried to control what everyone does or doesn't say, right at the start. Seem overly keen to get to the first night, Hammer?

vote Mikeblue

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 11:22:38 AM »
Are we going to re-introduce the random vote phase? No-one does it anymore. All too nervey usually, scared of giving things away. Although i'm not overly keen on the way you've tried to control what everyone does or doesn't say, right at the start. Seem overly keen to get to the first night, Hammer?

I'm relectant to respond to you, in case I get accused of bouncing off you, but might as well.

I definitely am not up for rushing to the night phase, but think the random vote thing is a decent way to start considering.

Or does Stevenryals just want to modkill himself shortly instead of in two weeks time to save us the drama?

hippo

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 11:44:59 AM »
I'm relectant to respond to you, in case I get accused of bouncing off you, but might as well.

I definitely am not up for rushing to the night phase, but think the random vote thing is a decent way to start considering.

Or does Stevenryals just want to modkill himself shortly instead of in two weeks time to save us the drama?

I am quite bouncy.

There's a lot of people trying to slip under the radar at the moment.

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2008, 12:19:48 PM »
I am quite bouncy.

There's a lot of people trying to slip under the radar at the moment.

It's clear who the unemployed students from Shrewsbury are at the moment isn't it.....work?

Quig

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2008, 12:24:23 PM »
I'm at work...

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2008, 12:51:33 PM »
i'm here, Hippo evil 2 in a row, Hammer evil last game and i die at the end of the first day.

being a mixed theme it will be hard to work out who the characters are, though someone doesn't like frogs!!

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2008, 01:31:48 PM »
shit off and running already .. I still want to vote hippo just in case it's 3 in a row.  3rd one in is mafia .. and it's ... TCH ... don't want to start the "aussie" thing again so ...

VOTE WESMANCITY just to watch him go nuts

there's no way I can link my character to Kermit or the muppets .. One thing about this game is there will be 1001 role claims and there is no way you can believe them. 

hippo

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2008, 02:03:04 PM »
Who would kermit such an atrocity?

Quig

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2008, 02:26:00 PM »
Tempted to Modkill Hippo for horrible pun.

Vote Count:

Wesmancity: 1 (MIASG)
MikeBlue: 1 (Hippo)
Happy Axeman: 1 (Sir Villian)

8 for lynch.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 02:30:05 PM by Hammerbro »

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2008, 06:48:00 PM »
Who would kermit such an atrocity?
Sorry but that made me chuckle :D

First day, hard to figure out who is who obviously. Best way to start is vote though so Vote Yorkshire Blue, he always looks evil to me anyway. By the way, with people role claiming in this game, I don't think we should take any role claim for granted at all because every single person could lie

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2008, 07:58:21 PM »

first post and already something a bit suspect..  numbers suggest you aren't mafia, but the chance is there as it's supposed to be random drawings..

think everyone is right about role claims will be useless so should be a really good game like the old days when nobody role claimed...   

I'm going to VOTE MIASG because whether he's town or mafia all he seems to do is kill townies 

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2008, 08:48:01 PM »
first post and already something a bit suspect..  numbers suggest you aren't mafia, but the chance is there as it's supposed to be random drawings..

What numbers suggest i'm not mafia. I'm abit concerned about why you are saying i'm innocent so early considering we are not meant to have any information at this point.

I'm going to Aberdovey for the weekend so wont be posting til tuesday.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2008, 09:51:28 PM »
Already twisting words hammer?  it's easy, you know what numbers are don't you?  even with random drawings, statistics can still be used..  and with the general ratio of mafia to town being almost 3-1 in most games..  its unlikely to be evil two games in a row, which is why I said the chance is there, as in hippo being mafia the last two games..  it's even more unlikely that he's mafia again..  if that doesnt make sense to you then WOW... but I'm sure that it does, which is why you're twisting words and not being genuinely concerned..

however, I wouldnt put it past hammerbro to give you and hippo evil roles just to see if you can pull off an upset considering how close hippo was to doing the impossible last game..  but that wouldn't be random drawing there would it.. 

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2008, 10:46:32 PM »
have we really started??
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2008, 10:58:49 PM »
FFS! Im
shit off and running already .. I still want to vote hippo just in case it's 3 in a row.  3rd one in is mafia .. and it's ... TCH ... don't want to start the "aussie" thing again so ...

VOTE WESMANCITY just to watch him go nuts

there's no way I can link my character to Kermit or the muppets .. One thing about this game is there will be 1001 role claims and there is no way you can believe them. 

FFS Misag, Im telling you im Kim Bauer!! what more do i need to do?
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

froganomis

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2008, 04:42:55 AM »
have we really started??

vote:wesman for the dumbest opening of all time

one thing iv noticed hippo,it ain often your all happy jokey??better role than usual huh? i mean you ain one for the jokes are ya

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2008, 06:09:47 AM »
I'm going to VOTE MIASG because whether he's town or mafia all he seems to do is kill townies 
well I couldn't kill you you keep killing yourself before anyone gets the chance.  Town won be happy

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2008, 06:11:37 AM »
FFS! Im
FFS Misag, Im telling you im Kim Bauer!! what more do i need to do?
C'mom wes Jack would sacrifice his daughter for the greater good  ... wes did you get your power role?