Author Topic: Mafia 16 - Mixed Theme - SK Win  (Read 76321 times)

yorkshire blue

Re: Mafia 16 - Mixed Theme [TV, Film and Video Game] Mafia
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2008, 11:29:15 AM »
the first day where no one really looks sus
vote miasg he is evil

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2008, 12:20:13 PM »

c'mon you can at least read who's playing and what's happened so far FOS MIKEBLUE

Sorry my bad I didn't read the list who is playing. Kind of just assumed as she has played every game I have.

Well Yorky seems to be contributing a bit more than usual....could this be because he has a major role in this one???
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2008, 01:40:57 PM »
here we go again. First day randomness. Gonna be keeping an eye on hippo this game as he was far too convincing last game.

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2008, 01:55:20 PM »
vote miasg he is evil

Are you telling us he is evil?

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2008, 01:57:39 PM »
I'm relectant to respond to you, in case I get accused of bouncing off you, but might as well.

I definitely am not up for rushing to the night phase, but think the random vote thing is a decent way to start considering.

Or does Stevenryals just want to modkill himself shortly instead of in two weeks time to save us the drama?

MMMmmmm... interesting. Trying to tempt Steve into a modkill so you have an easy ride to day 2 again Mafiaso!

FOS Sir Hammer, Sir Villian or whatever you choose to call yourself these days. Do you change your name so people don't associate to all your evil roles??? One wonders......

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2008, 03:50:29 PM »

is everyone competing in dullness in this one??

wesman do you have anything to contribute to this game or are you going to continue to harp on about a previous game?

the odds of a coin landing HTH,THT,TTT,HHH,THH,HTT and any other combination have all the same odds?

Have you not read what i have posted?
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Quig

« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2008, 05:26:11 PM »
Vote Count:
Wesmancity: 1 (amanjin)
MikeBlue: 1 (Hippo)
Happy Axeman: 1 (Sir Villian)
Yorkshire Blue: 1 (Currieman)
MIASG: 3 (Stevenryals, TCH, Yorkshire Blue)
Stevenryals: 1 (mikeblue)

8 votes for a lynch.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2008, 11:10:06 PM »
Interesting how I've accumulated 3 votes alearedy based on on previous games .. first one appears to be a "joke" vote

I'm going to VOTE MIASG because whether he's town or mafia all he seems to do is kill townies 

the 2nd so keep stevenryals happy  ...
But if it will make you happy
vote miasg
and the 3rd for no reason given especially since YB declares "no one really looks sus" - which bullshit as everyone looks suss to me
vote miasg he is evil

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2008, 01:57:17 AM »
what's your point MIASG? 

just to clarify the bit about TCH's quote in the last post..  I had just pointed out that there was no aussie tit for tat going on.. and he said that TP was out of town and no PC..  but then said "If it'll make you happy.. " etc etc..

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2008, 03:31:41 AM »
that I find it interesting that's all .. I suppose 2 of them were townies that I killed and they probably still feel pissed off.  Then again one ofthem did vote for me for line spacing.  at least YB seems to be on this time.

Trick Pony

« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2008, 03:54:04 AM »
remember TP is away so that's why, though expect more of the same sometime next week when he gets to a pc.

But if it will make you happy

vote miasg

Still plenty of people to post so not much to go on so far, but on the first couple of pages it's always a bit guarded.

Look out TCH I might have found a pc..

Trick Pony

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2008, 04:06:02 AM »
Interesting how I've accumulated 3 votes alearedy based on on previous games .. first one appears to be a "joke" vote
the 2nd so keep stevenryals happy  ...  and the 3rd for no reason given especially since YB declares "no one really looks sus" - which bullshit as everyone looks suss to me

VOTE: MIASG for killing townies last game  :laugh:

I will be back on tomorrow, have to head out now.  MIASG get back to work :laugh: I didnt bold the vote just for you...

Trick Pony

« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2008, 04:10:34 AM »

No one quite knows what to do, until.... Mss Piggy screams. An angry scream this time.
"Who the hell did this to my Froggy! You'll pay, you'll all pay until I find out who it was."
With that she storms off.

15 Players
Sir Hammer
MIASG
Stevenryals
YorkshireBlue
Currieman
Hippo
Trick Pony
Mikeblue
Wesmancity
TCH
Happy Axeman
Amadjin
MasterZulu
Afroboy
Laserblue

so Mss Piggy is obviously a vig or investigator which is a good role for us to have

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2008, 05:30:22 AM »
VOTE: MIASG for killing townies last game  :laugh:
I will be back on tomorrow, have to head out now.  MIASG get back to work :laugh: I didnt bold the vote just for you...
thanks so at least 3 out of 4 votes for past crimes .. people seem to forget we won that game.  and why didn't you bold the vote?  I don't give a toss if you do or don't.  As usual your helpful.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2008, 05:31:48 AM »
so Mss Piggy is obviously a vig or investigator which is a good role for us to have
She smells like pork so she's gotta be the Cop (not as good as hippo's pun though)

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2008, 05:33:46 AM »
vote miasg he is evil

Can you elaborate more Yorkshire ?

The last time you did this you were a paranoid cop in the Lost mafia game, though we did kill the godfather because of it.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2008, 05:37:17 AM »
just went to look for the "Lost" game but it's not there, mafia game 9

Steve, Axeman... anyway to retrive it ? ?

How wierd the Lost mafia is lost

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2008, 08:48:25 AM »

To be honest from that I inferred [is that a word?] that Miss Piggy wasnt actually in the game and was just there to add some flavour?

Yorkshire, explain yourself?

Double FOS:Miasg based on it, if YB is already claiming he has some information.

MMMmmmm... interesting. Trying to tempt Steve into a modkill so you have an easy ride to day 2 again Mafiaso!

FOS Sir Hammer, Sir Villian or whatever you choose to call yourself these days. Do you change your name so people don't associate to all your evil roles??? One wonders......

I changed my name because people were wrongly thinking I was a West Ham fan which my good reputation could not tolerate, and I thought it was clear what I thought of Stevens modkill exploits. If my pointing out that modkilling yourself adds nothing to the game, wastes players time, gives mafia easy way into day two and was a pointless & flamboyant way of doing all the above then you could say I'm tempting him into it...but I'm not, I just want him to be the pro-town source he has been in other games by rooting out evil instead of resorting to this

you've never studied statistics have you? 

Yes

or even really thought about it?? 

Yeah, I had to think quite alot about it on a Statistics course at College. I understand your "numbers", just they really don't matter. I tend to try and ignore all previous games because its a dangerous idea.

it's the randomness that allows statistics to be used.. 
when we get involved, that's when the stats dont work...

my god.. this is impossible.. 

resorting to talking down to anyone that doesnt agree completely with you or calling people stupid for not seeing your "evidence". You used to play a useful, helpful role in games, but recently you have been a nuisance and distraction...

thanks so at least 3 out of 4 votes for past crimes .. people seem to forget we won that game.  and why didn't you bold the vote?  I don't give a toss if you do or don't.  As usual your helpful.

Perhaps this is a warning then that Vigs should perhaps only kill with decent evidence?

hippo

« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2008, 11:32:39 AM »
Been drinking and playing darts over the weekend, so sorry for the lack of posting.

vote miasg he is evil

As someone else said, you've done this once before (to me that time), and you were telling the truth. Is that what you're doing here? Or just trying to put in an appearance and vote for the person who'd had the most attention so far? Seems a very definite statement though, so would be a good start.

just went to look for the "Lost" game but it's not there, mafia game 9

Steve, Axeman... anyway to retrive it ? ?

How wierd the Lost mafia is lost

Yeah, i noticed this a few weeks ago, where is it? It contained one of my favourite mafia moments, where i gave a speech and then suicide bombed steve.

As for this argument about statistics. Yes, Amadjin, all of those coin toss scenarios have the same odds, but that's a 50:50 scenario each time. In a mafia game, it's usually more like 70:30, so they do back up Steve's argument. My role also backs his argument up, but you lot don't know that (unless you're mafia, and know i'm not with you).

Although having said all that, this game should be treated entirely separately. Everyone at the start of this game had the same chance as each other of being whatever role.

I'm waiting to see what Yorkie says really, but there's a few people who've just jumped on the MIASG stuff, which was really just early game opportunistic pressure, rather than anything i was majorly sure of. Adding nothing, and just voting.

froganomis

« Reply #59 on: October 27, 2008, 11:41:08 AM »
ah right fair enough,

Vote:currieman

for being a liverpoo fan :P

cant really find anything to go on...