Author Topic: Mafia 15 - 24 - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN  (Read 106631 times)

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
Re: Mafia 15 - 24
« Reply #20 on: September 16, 2008, 03:38:39 AM »
No not lying, during the day at work we all saw that it was still locked, then after going out last night i got home at about 11pm and logged on and it was open, now there is absolutley no way the both you and MIASG wouldnt have posted before I did which is what I ment.  O0

I think you'll find I did log in and post before you :clown: so stop trying to accuse me of something in every post.  It wouldn't bother me if there was substance behind it but there's not.  We are still on page 1 so it's not that long ago for you to remember.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2008, 03:46:41 AM »
Well I can see when you two read the posts and dont post comments so why wouldnt I be suspicious of you two  ???  Im just pointing it out for everyone to see as we all know the first day is the hardest to pick.

Also I can understand MIASG's vote as he loves to hate me, but TCH ... every good role that hes had hes always posted one liners to say im still here though doesnt attack or try to provoke anyone, so I think he definatley has an evil role in the game.

I cant comment on others who dont post so why would i bother with them  ??? Steve and the rest have just come online with nothing much to say.
I can't see your logic .. you say you can't comment on others posts but you FOS TCH only before he actually posts.  And you attack me straight up for a possible theory that you have declared is wrong .. I think you'll find alot of people haven't posted yet and some of them have probably read what's happened so far going by the views on this topic.  Why not attack one of them at random ?  I think you've dug yourself a hole and can't really get out of it .. and you've done this many times before but you end up confusing everyone to your true intentions thus saving yourself as they leave you alone.  I however can't as it's always against me and if I say nothing then I always get accused of hiding or fence sitting or something quite strange.  My vote won't change unless I think your def townie or some other mafia is more deserved of my vote.   

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #22 on: September 16, 2008, 11:10:30 AM »
The director of CTU (me :D) walks in and announces that he wants results! "There are some fucking terrorist bastards out there destroying things and blowing shit up, GO AND FIND THEM!" He also remembers that he forgot to say how many people need to vote for someone before they get lynched :laugh:

It will take 8 votes to get a lynch

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2008, 11:26:14 AM »
I believe at least 1 evil role messes up on the first days every game... Maybe we have seen TP slip up already. time will tell.

Laserblue, Afroboy, MIkeblue, Sir hammer, Masterzulu and bluestars are still to post....
Strange of Mikeblue, he's usually busier than that and usually one of the first to post, same as Laser...

yorkshire blue

« Reply #24 on: September 16, 2008, 11:50:18 AM »
cant the three aussies stop going after one another its the same every game it just ruins it
i will leave my vote for now because theres no one really looking sus
there is still alot of people to vote aswell

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2008, 12:13:01 PM »
I'm here people!!!

Well the usual down under shit going on which I have come to expect.

I havn't watched any of 24 so can someone kindly explain what peeps are talking about when you go on about terriost cells and this 2 mafia stuff???
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2008, 12:27:49 PM »
me neither mike, the only one I think i know is Frank, thats kiether sutherland. he's the good guy. lol

Read wiki.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2008, 12:44:24 PM »
well the easiest way to stop it is get rid of the instigator. Miasg and myself do not carry on against one another in this or the last game, there is one common denominator. It spoils it for us as much as for you. So if you don't like it vote him off you won't have any objections from me.

Otherwise TP can try playing the game and cast suspicions on other people.

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2008, 12:52:04 PM »
well the easiest way to stop it is get rid of the instigator. Miasg and myself do not carry on against one another in this or the last game, there is one common denominator. It spoils it for us as much as for you. So if you don't like it vote him off you won't have any objections from me.

Otherwise TP can try playing the game and cast suspicions on other people.

I have to admit it is amusing though  :laugh:

Well I'm waiting for everyone to post before I make my pot luck random 1st day vote which always seems to get a townie killed off!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2008, 02:51:03 PM »
but TCH ... every good role that hes had hes always posted one liners to say im still here though doesnt attack or try to provoke anyone, so I think he definatley has an evil role in the game.

So you consider only an evil role to be a 'good' role.. ??

I cant comment on others who dont post so why would i bother with them  ??? Steve and the rest have just come online with nothing much to say.

Yes, i've just logged in, but my status is hidden and has been since 2 games ago when we decided that was best for the game and axeman disabled the 'who's online' function so people couldnt use that in the game.  You saying you see me online is a farce, because you dont.  FOS TP  you're not doing very well for yourself thus far today.

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #30 on: September 16, 2008, 06:56:07 PM »
So you consider only an evil role to be a 'good' role.. ??

I would agree a mafia/ cop / or any other role is a more interesting role than a townie role that does nothing.

Whats your point Steve?
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #31 on: September 16, 2008, 07:39:35 PM »
I would agree a mafia/ cop / or any other role is a more interesting role than a townie role that does nothing.

Whats your point Steve?

my point is, he said that TCH has a good role, so he must be mafia..  just didnt make any sense to me whatsoever..  it's equally possible that he's the complete opposite of mafia and keeping his head down.. or just not posting much??

he said: 
but TCH ... every good role that hes had hes always posted one liners to say im still here though doesnt attack or try to provoke anyone, so I think he definatley has an evil role in the game.

doesnt make sense does it...

hippo

« Reply #32 on: September 16, 2008, 07:51:11 PM »
My thoughts so far:

Everyone seems to be dismissing this aussie conflict thing as something that just always happens, but we shouldn't necessarily. Trick Pony might have gone after his co-workers early in order to show everyone he's playing like he always does - causing a bit of conflict, annoying MIASG, and being involved. Without actually contributing all that much. Could be dodgy.  But then, he genuinely might just like winding up MIASG and TCH - which he seems fairly good at to be fair.

I know the reasons Trick Pony accused with were essentially nonsense, but it's still worked in getting reactions. Which we need from everyone. TCH seems highly annoyed to be centre of attention.. maybe it's ruining a plan to lay low on day one? From what i can remember, i've never seen him react to Trick Pony like that. Might be wrong, but i can't remember it. Could be a mafia sign? And he's been very quick to point out that the accusations are just what Trick Pony does to him, and no-one else should listen. Dunno what it is, but something seems dodgy to me.

MIASG i think has reacted how he does most games to Trick Pony. There's always a massive argument between them on day one. He could be evil, but not from what i've seen so far. Unless the two of them are evil together this time and have decided they need to argue like they usually do. I don't know yet.

Steven's last post seemed like a very forced accusation, but i can kind of understand that. There really isn't much to say at the moment is there? Over-eagerness to try and accuse people isn't suspicious. But he's a good player, so i'm not making any major judgements this early.

Everyone else seems to have just checked in and not said anything much. Can't really say much about them yet. If they carry on in that way throughout the day, then that's gonna be something that'll get more of a strong response from me. But it's acceptable for now.

Laserblue, Afroboy, Sir hammer, Masterzulu and bluestars all yet to post. Get involved.

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #33 on: September 16, 2008, 08:12:25 PM »
Just got back from a 2 day conference at the city of Manchester stadium, so I have been Reading when I can but not had time to post yet.

Not to familar with 24 but I'll try to catch up.

I see the fighting has started already, so let's get it on.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #34 on: September 16, 2008, 09:22:38 PM »
My thoughts so far:

Everyone seems to be dismissing this aussie conflict thing as something that just always happens, but we shouldn't necessarily. Trick Pony might have gone after his co-workers early in order to show everyone he's playing like he always does - causing a bit of conflict, annoying MIASG, and being involved. Without actually contributing all that much. Could be dodgy.  But then, he genuinely might just like winding up MIASG and TCH - which he seems fairly good at to be fair.

I know the reasons Trick Pony accused with were essentially nonsense, but it's still worked in getting reactions. Which we need from everyone. TCH seems highly annoyed to be centre of attention.. maybe it's ruining a plan to lay low on day one? From what i can remember, i've never seen him react to Trick Pony like that. Might be wrong, but i can't remember it. Could be a mafia sign? And he's been very quick to point out that the accusations are just what Trick Pony does to him, and no-one else should listen. Dunno what it is, but something seems dodgy to me.

MIASG i think has reacted how he does most games to Trick Pony. There's always a massive argument between them on day one. He could be evil, but not from what i've seen so far. Unless the two of them are evil together this time and have decided they need to argue like they usually do. I don't know yet.

Steven's last post seemed like a very forced accusation, but i can kind of understand that. There really isn't much to say at the moment is there? Over-eagerness to try and accuse people isn't suspicious. But he's a good player, so i'm not making any major judgements this early.

Everyone else seems to have just checked in and not said anything much. Can't really say much about them yet. If they carry on in that way throughout the day, then that's gonna be something that'll get more of a strong response from me. But it's acceptable for now.

Laserblue, Afroboy, Sir hammer, Masterzulu and bluestars all yet to post. Get involved.

This is a long post that says nothing (maybe trying to get mileage on the board to make him look good?

pure commentry :laugh:

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #35 on: September 16, 2008, 10:05:57 PM »
more informative than your post there laserblue  lol

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2008, 10:25:44 PM »
vote Trick Pony

for a blatent lie, as you were aware as miasg and myself that the topic was locked at work today so we could not post. So you are as usual stirring the pot and trying to get people to think me suspicious for not posting when it was impossible to do so

not watched 24 so will pick it up as i go along

FOS TCH, keep reading this and what keeps going threw my head is this:

Why react in that way?
if youre town then you would laugh it off. Only a person with a interesting role would surely react like that.

Im gonna keep a close eye on your post from now on i really dont trust you.
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2008, 10:30:25 PM »
more informative than your post there laserblue  lol

yeh I know :laugh: :2funny: :lol:

seriously weve all got to start somewhere ...... so i decided to start with one of the more experienced players ... peeps often shy away from challenging hippo until later in the game..... just hoping to get a reaction... but youve gone & spoiled that now :-X

Damn ...someone else has beat me to the post but I'm going to leave it as it is anyway

interesting one this ....

fos mikeblue :laugh:
been good all his games as to be evil this one >:D :laugh:

I remember yorkshire had a run in with mike last game.... could he of seen how some of the aussies start petty squabbles with each other to hide behind & decided to do the same ???

or was it just something to say to get his name out ?

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2008, 10:43:17 PM »
at least yorkies making a contribution...

I think its been proven that we need to round up on the non players early in the games, keeping them in it and killing off the keener peeps only ruins the game.

wheres afroboy? he was on the forum earlier...

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2008, 10:46:55 PM »
at least yorkies making a contribution...

I think its been proven that we need to round up on the non players early in the games, keeping them in it and killing off the keener peeps only ruins the game.

wheres afroboy? he was on the forum earlier...

he's in his bedroom laughing at some programme on the telly .. I can here him ... Infact when I went in I'm sure he was laughing at my post... he knows how I feel about him not posting at the start of the game & letting all the other peeps do the dirty work..... anyway if your reading this afro ... get on & post >:(