Author Topic: Mafia 15 - 24 - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN  (Read 106628 times)

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
Re: Mafia 15 - 24
« Reply #880 on: October 23, 2008, 02:48:31 PM »
TP's voted for WES that 2 .. me and him ..

Hippo I think TP's shown his true colours in this game and the previous one's .. there's no way he'd vote no kill becuase he's all about the action .. he doesn't usually give a toss and he's not that strategical.

All your really showing to me is that your not wanting to get to the night phase.  If he's played us then yes he deserves the win .. but we know he's not that smart .. he's been mason on games and gone off .. he's been town with powers before and killed himself .. he doesn't give a toss about strategy !!! :clown:

I won't change my mind so you can sit here all day and argue at worst it'll be 2-2 draw .. even in the night phase if you take out TP who if he has any brains will save me I'll vote no kill so there's 2 town left in the morning ... Town will win this game .. just vote for WES so we can get on with the next game .. Wes it does't matter if your town or not .. same thing applies to you.  THIS GAME IS DONE BABY. 

Ok well if thats the case than this was my role from Curry:

You are Kim Bauer. You are a member of CTU (counter terrorist unit) trying to find and eliminate the terrorists that are plotting attacks on US soil today.

You are a normal townie with no powers
You win when only townies are left alive.

Could you please PM me to confirm that you understand your role and if you don’t understand anything about your role ask me in your PM,

So misag it looks to me like you are letting evil win! bollocks to it i carnt tell you again who i am as is tiresome.
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #881 on: October 23, 2008, 05:59:56 PM »
It would appear the day is getting to be too much for some people. Kim Bauer just can't take it anymore and doesn't know who to trust so she turns her gun on herself and shoots herself in the head dying instantly

Dead players
StevenRyals: George Mason – Townie – Lynched on day 1
Hammerbro: Ramon Salazar – Cult leader – Shot in the leg and head on night 1
TCH: Bill Buchanan – Townie – Shot through head on night 1
Laserblue: Chase Edmunds – Townie bodyguard – Shot  in the back on night 1
Sir Hammer: Nina Myers - Mafia henchman - Lynched on day 2
Happy Axeman: Cheng Zhi – Neutral survivor – Shot through head on night 2
Bluestars: Philip Bauer – Mafia henchman – Lynched on day 3
Mikeblue: Tony Almeida – Townie Cop – Shot through back on night 3
Afroboy: Morris O’ Brian – Townie mason Shot through head on night 3
YorkshireBlue: Chloe O’Brian – Townie mason – Lynched on day 4
Masterzulu: Tom Baker – Townie backup cop – Shot through head on night 4
Wesmancity: Kim Bauer - Townie - Modkilled on Day 5

It is now Night 5. The deadline for night choices and communication is Friday at 7pm but if I receive all the night actions before then day 6 will start early. Anybody with night powers can now use them

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #882 on: October 24, 2008, 07:30:44 AM »
[size=8]23:59[/size]

In what seems like the longest day in CTU history. Lots of people have died, lots of traitors have been flushed out and lots of odd things have happened but finally the day reaches it's end. The terrorist leader has lasted right the way until the end but eventually CTU put the pieces together (albeit a bit late in the day :D) and figure out who he is! In his last act of terrorist insanity he manages to kill again but Jack Bauer gets his man and shoots Charles Logan, the former president, right through the eye and Jack can finally go to sleep knowing he's done what he needed to do to protect his country!

Dead players
StevenRyals: George Mason – Townie – Lynched on day 1
Hammerbro: Ramon Salazar – Cult leader – Shot in the leg and head on night 1
TCH: Bill Buchanan – Townie – Shot through head on night 1
Laserblue: Chase Edmunds – Townie bodyguard – Shot in the back on night 1
Sir Hammer: Nina Myers - Mafia henchman - Lynched on day 2
Happy Axeman: Cheng Zhi – Neutral survivor – Shot through head on night 2
Bluestars: Philip Bauer – Mafia henchman – Lynched on day 3
Mikeblue: Tony Almeida – Townie Cop – Shot through back on night 3
Afroboy: Morris O’ Brian – Townie mason Shot through head on night 3
YorkshireBlue: Chloe O’Brian – Townie mason – Lynched on day 4
Masterzulu: Tom Baker – Townie backup cop – Shot through head on night 4
Wesmancity: Kim Bauer - Townie - Modkilled on Day 5
Trick Pony: Michelle Dessler - Townie doctor - Shot in the back on night 5
Hippo: Charles Logan - Mafia Godfather - Shot through head on night 5

Surviving players
MiasG: Jack Bauer - Townie vigilante

What happened:

Night 0: Mikeblue investigated Hippo - innocent

Day 1:
StevenRyals lynched

Night 1:
Mikeblue investigated Sir Hammer – guilty
Hammerbro recruited Sir Hammer – Hammerbro died
MiasG killed TCH
Mafia killed Laserblue
Trick Pony saved MiasG

Day 2:
Sir Hammer lynched

Night 2:
Trick Pony saves MiasG
Mikeblue investigates Masterzulu
MiasG kills Happy Axeman
Mafia tries to kill MiasG but he’s protected

Day 3:
Bluestars lynched

Night 3:
Mafia kill Mikeblue
Trick Pony saves MiasG
Mikeblue investigates Afroboy but dies so all results get sent to Masterzulu
MiasG kills Afroboy

Day 4:
Yorkshire lynched

Night 4:
Hippo tries to kill Trick Pony but Trick Pony saved himself
Zulu investigates Wesmancity but dies so doesn’t get the results
MiasG kills Zulu
Trick Pony saves himself

Day 5:
Wesmancity modkilled

Night 5:
MiasG kills Hippo
Hippo kills Trick Pony
Trick Pony protects MiasG

That's that then guys, if you'd like me to post everybody's roles then I can do but I think everybody knows what everybody else has been able to do. Good game, really enjoyed modding it. Mafia did a very good job, nearly winning it but couldn't quite get there. Hippo had an amazing game and MiasG had an absolute shocker :laugh: Look forward to the next time I mod one even if it is in about 5 years time :D

[size=8]GAME OVER - TOWN WIN![/size]

hippo

Re: Mafia 15 - 24 - GAME OVER - TOWN WIN
« Reply #883 on: October 24, 2008, 09:20:38 AM »
So close. If Trick Pony had been honorable and saved the vig, rather than himself, we'd have got the draw. Good move though, those two protections swung it. Enjoyed that, it was nice being a mafia godfather who was pretty much picking both kills each night  :laugh:.

Good game, Currie. And well played, town.. just about.

hippo

« Reply #884 on: October 24, 2008, 09:29:57 AM »
Night 2:
Trick Pony saves MiasG
Mikeblue investigates Masterzulu
MiasG kills Happy Axeman
Mafia tries to kill MiasG but he’s protected

Day 3:
Bluestars lynched

How devious! Well played, mike. Great move.

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #885 on: October 24, 2008, 09:55:29 AM »
Yeah, that was a gamewinner once Bluestars just rolled over on it. My Day Two exploits where all in vain, and Stevens alledged "trap" of the Mafia was the worst play I have ever seen.

hippo

« Reply #886 on: October 24, 2008, 10:52:28 AM »
Yeah, that was a gamewinner once Bluestars just rolled over on it. My Day Two exploits where all in vain, and Stevens alledged "trap" of the Mafia was the worst play I have ever seen.

Agreed. Anyone not voting for him looked dodgy, rather than the other way round, 'cause it looks like they suspected something odd was going on. Did anyone even mention it on day two?

David Palmer must be the most ludicrously lucky claim in the history of this game by the way.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #887 on: October 24, 2008, 12:55:02 PM »
unlucky Hippo you came close

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #888 on: October 24, 2008, 01:22:11 PM »
Agreed. Anyone not voting for him looked dodgy, rather than the other way round, 'cause it looks like they suspected something odd was going on. Did anyone even mention it on day two?

David Palmer must be the most ludicrously lucky claim in the history of this game by the way.
why on god's earth did you pick the President ?   the fact you claimed him and no one counter claimed was the only thing that kept me from thinking you were godfather .. hey just like the series Jack does his own thing a few people get in the way but he comes up with the Win and lives to fight another day ... Wes nice modkill you could have just said vote for me and be done with it .. Hippo unvoting you just made him guilty especially since he knew the day before the had to be a doctor.  Thanks :clown: you actually helped the town to a win.  Town wins doesn't matter how we get there as long as we do! I still think night 1 TCH looked suss .. night 2 I got happy (seems like a year ago).. night 3 well afroboy just didn't seem to be helping IMHO  ;) night 4 everyone had believeable townie roles except zulu (still who the hell was he?) and I got Hippo last night :2guns: If nothing else I kept the game going and exciting  ??? to the end  :bleh:

Quig

« Reply #889 on: October 24, 2008, 02:28:33 PM »
True to 24 form, Bauer is the only person to survive. Couldn't of been planned better. Also, Hippo claimed to be the president. He was. Charles Logon.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #890 on: October 24, 2008, 02:43:54 PM »
I had to do something to get the day moving... and my boss had said something about me being on here too much..  so instead of just mod killing myself i did the only other thing I could think of..  lol

In honesty, I bet the fact that bluestars completely ignored it ended up playing part to mike with his false investigation claim.. maybe not..

Well played to hippo..  you almost pulled it off against a cop who picked out all the mafia, a doctor who protected well and a vig who was your man of the match lol.. 

good game..

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #891 on: October 24, 2008, 06:39:04 PM »
I had 2 thoughts about this game. I could've either gone down the true 24 route with having shedloads of twists and made it really crazy but I thought it might work a bit better if I just made it a normal mafia game and left everyone to think up the crazy twists themselves (like MiasG being a serial killer). Thought it'd be a better twist to have no twists at all if you get what I mean :D

It could've been very different though had Hammerbro chosen someone else

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #892 on: October 24, 2008, 07:58:41 PM »
shall we lock this one down?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG