Author Topic: Mafia 7: Snakes & Zombies on a Plane Mafia - Tie!  (Read 155068 times)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
Re: Mafia 7: SnAkEs And ZOmbIEs On A PlAnE MAfIA
« Reply #40 on: August 29, 2006, 01:33:58 PM »
did you seriously just type that???

FOS CHURCHOFHALO

-steven

ChurchofHalo

« Reply #41 on: August 29, 2006, 01:37:55 PM »
Man people have no sense of humor ::)

hippo

« Reply #42 on: August 29, 2006, 01:38:43 PM »
I presumed it'd be a snake mafia and a zombie mafia, kind of similar in set up to one of the previous games where there were two mafias. 3 people each, and then 8 of us normal people, with a few townie power roles thrown in. Although, zombies could well be a cult, choose someone to bite each night or something, i dunno really.

Think it's only quig and yorkshireblue to not check in as yet now?

froganomis

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2006, 02:06:41 PM »
its weird how quig hasnt checked in,its hammers little brother...

Vote:Quig

billyman

« Reply #44 on: August 29, 2006, 02:56:00 PM »
agreed gotta make a show soon

vote : quigmaster

dotLeo

« Reply #45 on: August 29, 2006, 03:43:19 PM »
You two are a bit quick to vote there, think that is a little suspicious. 

Lack of posting is worth a FOS but not a vote so soon..

FOS Quig.

hippo

« Reply #46 on: August 29, 2006, 03:54:52 PM »
I don't think quig's absence is suspicious really now. If he'd posted as soon as steven voted him or something, it would have been clearly a tactic to lurk. But he hasn't so it's probably just an actual absence. Billyman was pretty quick with the third vote following on from amadjin's vote.

Not to sound too much like steven, but i think i did see yorkshire looking at this thread at one point and there's no post from him. Lurking while all the attention's on quig? My vote's staying with him for now.

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #47 on: August 29, 2006, 04:00:07 PM »
hmmm. quig has usually checked in by now. fair enough. yorkshire blue is new to this so probably doesnt even know its started yet. but for quig its a bit strange. i'm not gonna throw votes out there yet so for now i'll just FOS: Quig. If he replies soon i might consider removing it depending on what he says.

sweeney

« Reply #48 on: August 29, 2006, 04:00:38 PM »
All this voting just because someone hasn't turned up to post for a couple of days is a little silly.

I know it is very diofficult on the first day, but surely after 8 Mafia games, we must've come up with a more efficient way of bumping someone off ???

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #49 on: August 29, 2006, 04:01:32 PM »
oh yea and by the way. i'm working loads as from tomorrow so if somebody pushes me into some imaginary door and i have to make a choice. WAIT FOR ME!!! i will be back. last time i died cause i missed the dealine by half an hour

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #50 on: August 29, 2006, 04:15:45 PM »
you missed the deadline by more than half an hour. :laugh:

I'm not gonna vote Quigg, until next round if he still isnt posting.

At the mo, I have a feeling Billy is Rob Zombie...

VOTE BILLYMAN but cause i can remove it, theres no harm done...

*axeman goes to shake billys hand, but it falls off....  :laugh:

I think the snakes will be like the mafia, and the zombies will be like a cult, get bitten by a zombie, and you become one...  :fromthegrave:

hippo

« Reply #51 on: August 29, 2006, 04:17:33 PM »
All this voting just because someone hasn't turned up to post for a couple of days is a little silly.

I know it is very diofficult on the first day, but surely after 8 Mafia games, we must've come up with a more efficient way of bumping someone off ???

You'd think. We don't have to just say "the first days rubbish, we can't do anything.. lets randomly lynch someone who hasnt posted". We can still accuse people, even if we don't have any information. Accusations create information more often than not.

For example, i notice you've never said anything like this before. Only when the voting pattern seems to be (ridiculously really) leaning towards lynching quig. Protecting him maybe?

I think steven was just voting to get him out of hiding, if that was the case. He clearly isn't in hiding, because he'd have posted when the votes and suspicions started mounting up. But following on from that, amadjin, billyman, dotleo, and fozza have all in some way come out and said they think quig's suspicious for it. Suspicious for what? Like i've said, clearly not hiding, so he's just not been on here. How's that suspicious?

Dotleo and fozza seemed apprehensive about voting, could be caution at looking to jump in with a vote straight off and look suspicious? And billyman and amadjin were equally hasty. Amadjin less so, seconding a vote is fair enough. So of the 4, billyman's the one most likely from my point of view.

sweeney

« Reply #52 on: August 29, 2006, 04:33:03 PM »
Yay, lets lynch Billy :laugh: :laugh:

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #53 on: August 29, 2006, 04:44:56 PM »
This is all the fun of day 1.  picking someone to lynch without any reall information...

I cant believe people dont think what churchy said was suspicious...  What if he really didnt know there were passengers? At the end of the game, he will come out and say, "page 2, i told you all i was evil and dirty, and nobody saw it".  He's got my FOS for now!

UNVOTE QUIGG  I dont think he should be lynched just because he hasnt shown up yet. if he becomes a non-player, or a lurker, then thats different..

Who else hasnt posted yet, anyone???

Hippo?? what is that suppoesed to mean?  "Not to sound like steven"  obviously you think it's a good tactic because now you're using it!!!  :)  I think it works, thats about the only way to tell between a lurker and someone who just simply isnt online...

Why lynch billy?? He actually plays, I think he should stick around though the 1st round to help keep things interesting.. 

as far as the random voting, that's kinda how day 1 goes..  guess guess guess...  just get used to it... every game, same thing... 

-steven

hippo

« Reply #54 on: August 29, 2006, 04:57:48 PM »
Lynching's a guess every day. You rarely have all the information you need to guarantee that you're right about someone (unless you're a cop obviously). Just because it's the first day, doesn't mean the lynch has to be completely at random with no thought. If there's something to point out, it should be. And people should be accused. Like you said in the last game, you need to create new ways of finding out information about people. What changed to stop you thinking like that? Evil?

And what church said was reasonably suspicious. But why did you stop your accusations of him at that? Persist with accusing him, get more information, and form a more solid opinion on him. As you did with billyman in the last game. Again, what happened to change your tactics other than being evil rather than good?

billyman

« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2006, 05:17:06 PM »
we can sit here talking about who to lynch and why and it will prob take 3 days as per usual and in the end we would only be guessing anyway wouldnt we i would much rather get on with it and get a lynch done i have always said in previous games that the ones who dont post or post very little should be ejected from the game simply because they have too little input and so i bandwaggoned, please feel free to pick on me i honestly dont mind, i just dont want to be sitting here in three days still going around in circles.

fos hippo for picking on me :laugh:

did mean to post the above about 40 mins ago but me tea was ready and i didnt push the post button proper, so the last two posts have been added since :D

hippo

« Reply #56 on: August 29, 2006, 05:19:57 PM »
Day one or not, a lynch is always a guess. That's no reason to be completely random after not everyone has even posted yet.

froganomis

« Reply #57 on: August 29, 2006, 05:26:46 PM »
I only voted to quig to try and get him out of hiding,but then i had people jumping onto my vote(billy + dotleo(and fozza to an extent))so for now unvote:quig

yorkshire blue

« Reply #58 on: August 29, 2006, 05:37:34 PM »
im here now this ones alot different to the last one

billyman

« Reply #59 on: August 29, 2006, 05:37:48 PM »
oh great and now we go backwards ::)

peeps attack quig and hippo goes all out to defend him, you two working together?