Author Topic: Mafia 7: Snakes & Zombies on a Plane Mafia - Tie!  (Read 69083 times)

i2i Killer 89

Re: Mafia 7: SnAkEs And ZOmbIEs On A PlAnE MAfIA
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2006, 10:20:55 AM »
As we say at the start of every game a no lynch is completely pointless as we get no information from it and it gives the snakes and zombies a chance to kill people in night 1.

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #81 on: August 30, 2006, 12:45:17 PM »
5 pages of complete nonscence, where you get a view votes on quig building up then, most of you retract them leaving us all stook at first base again.  i've not posted lots, but thats because, i've got nowt to say, i could post lots of needless posts to make me look more active, but whats the point in clogging it up and making more nonscence posts for people to read,  cos i usually skip some of the long posts that have become acustom to this game.

having said that, i'm gonna say my bit

votebillyman looks, sounds and plays cards like a snake :P

billyman

« Reply #82 on: August 30, 2006, 12:49:30 PM »
looks to me like 0-9 ::)

go lads vote for me pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaa aaaaaaassssssssseee eee!

so i can take the piss out of the lot of you :laugh:

hippo

« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2006, 12:56:59 PM »
Nice use of the classic "go on then lynch me, you idiots" bluff defense. Or not bluff, i dunno. Either way, bit dramatic, you only have two votes.

ChurchofHalo

« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2006, 01:19:50 PM »
p.s. nice subliminal churchy

Thanks, only a joke though ;)

If Quig is not going to play then surely its better to lynch him as it will make no difference to the game :-\

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2006, 01:26:13 PM »
Church, Quigg checked in yesterday, and apparently is going to play... 

And I don't see why everyone thinks billy is evil.. however, he did delete a post which is strictly against the rules..
Billy, since you knew this was way out of the rules for this game, did you happen to copy the text and send it to hammer in case he wanted it put back in the thread?  I didnt read it, but if it was real ugly, I can see taking it off, but If it was me, I would send a copy to hammer just in case, just to cover my rear. Because, the more I think about it, the more suspicious it gets...

-steven

hippo

« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2006, 01:30:43 PM »
It just said no one could find any information out on day one, and that me and quig are apparently working together.

Quig

« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2006, 01:35:47 PM »
ChurchofHalo, you need to read the posts better. I posted eariler so you either are trying to ignore and hope that other people do as well to try and quick lynch me or your not reading properley. Vote: Raygin Bull for this quote "We need to get a bandwagon going otherwise this is gonna take forever." Bandwagons are the best friend to the mafia. Your trying to end the day quickly to prevent us getting more information and maybe guessing who you are. The only way I'm working with Hippo is if he is also a town member and we are working together, unknowningly, to rid this plane of zombies and snakes.

2 Posts while typing

billyman

« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2006, 01:45:03 PM »
p.s. nice subliminal churchy

Thanks, only a joke though ;)

If Quig is not going to play then surely its better to lynch him as it will make no difference to the game :-\

thats what i have been saying, it seems the more you post the quicker yer out while the snakes who are hiding get away with it ;)

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2006, 01:45:27 PM »
Vote Count

TheQuigMaster (1): Billyman
Billyman (3): Happy Axeman, Hippo, ManicMonkeyman
Raygyn Bull (0): TheQuigMaster

Not Voting (9): Amadjin, StevenRyals, ChurchofHalo, Dotleo, Yorkshire Blue, Currieman, Raygyn Bull, Steve Van Halen, Fozza Gump

8 Votes in enough to chuck someone of the motherfucking plane

« Last Edit: September 07, 2006, 02:31:23 PM by Der Hammer »

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2006, 01:57:20 PM »
We need to get a bandwagon going otherwise this is gonna take forever.

Anyone have any investiagtion skills pre game?

Wow. Two dodgy quotes in one move from Raygin. First of all declaring we need to bandwagon and then calling out people for role claiming. That gets my vote without a shadow of a doubt. If that isnt suspicious i dont know what is.

Vote: Raygin Bull

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2006, 01:58:21 PM »
thats what i have been saying, it seems the more you post the quicker yer out while the snakes who are hiding get away with it ;)
thats actually not quite true. The two people who posted the most in the game i ran were StevenRyals and Hippo... they both lasted until the last night. so to say someone who posts more frequently will get it first, is wrong.  :D

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2006, 03:44:13 PM »
We need to get a bandwagon going otherwise this is gonna take forever.

Anyone have any investiagtion skills pre game?

Good pick on Raygin, Fozza...

A bandwaggon and calling out the cop on day one, this seems like a tell tell sign.. but.. as we've seen in the past, it's not.  ie you(fozza) in the last game...   but asking for a bandwaggon is a bit suspicious..

Vote RayginBull

yorkshire blue

« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2006, 08:23:52 PM »
im goin to vote billyman because hes been sayin supicous stuff he dont really need to say

vote billyman

im not qoutin any cos theres enough comments throughout

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2006, 08:47:17 PM »
what has he said that's been suspicious?  Besides deleting his post?

dotLeo

« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2006, 09:51:50 PM »
haha, looking at the avatars I thought that was you voting twice in a row there Steve :P  Thought you were being a little keen.

yorkshire, think you need to read into it more and reply with more substantial posts..

wouldn't it be ironic if the bandwagon was on Raygin after what he said!  In some respects what he said was right though, things can need a kick start to get moving although people have been posting a lot this time so I am not sure it was really called for today.

FOS Raygin

Wonder what he has to say for himself..

sweeney

« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2006, 10:14:08 PM »
Just trying to get the first day done and get people posting more than just utter babble.

Like Manic says, the first day is full of such :shit: that I can't be bothered with it.

Reading post after post of FOS this and Vote that, only for people to then retract it.

Vote for me mutherfukers, I dare you, I double dare you ;)

hippo

« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2006, 10:45:30 PM »
I know what you mean about the first day to an extent, but various people have decided that they know things about other people already, so it has some value.

And yeah, yorkshireblue seemed to just randomly bandwagon billyman then didnt he. Bit suspicious. Or not, if you have the view that bandwagoning randomly is the only way to finish day one - like billy actually does himself, so he has no defense to yorkshire's vote  :laugh:

I'd say it's worthy of suspicion myself though.

fos yorkshireblue

dotLeo

« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2006, 11:28:20 PM »
I know what you mean about the first day to an extent, but various people have decided that they know things about other people already, so it has some value.

And yeah, yorkshireblue seemed to just randomly bandwagon billyman then didnt he. Bit suspicious. Or not, if you have the view that bandwagoning randomly is the only way to finish day one - like billy actually does himself, so he has no defense to yorkshire's vote  :laugh:

I'd say it's worthy of suspicion myself though.

fos yorkshireblue

thinking back to the last game though, it seems so typical of yb's actions, and he turned out to be neutral - not wanting to defend him because i don't agree with short posts with nothing in them (I saw the error of my ways :P)

hippo

« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2006, 01:14:59 AM »
That's why i didn't vote and just fos'ed, because he is relatively new to it. But my leniency (and everyone elses probably) won't last too many more bandwagon jumping one line/no detail posts i wouldn't have thought.