Author Topic: Mafia 6 - Mixed Theme Mafia - Town Victory!  (Read 26514 times)

hippo

Re: Mafia 6 - Mixed Theme Mafia
« Reply #40 on: July 24, 2006, 08:06:34 PM »
What do you mean "as soon as someone other than amadjin is mentioned", loads of other people have been mentioned. And loads of other people have votes. I gave a reason for my vote And i'll change it when he defends himself. Or not, depending on how convincing it is.

And seriously, if you took a light hearted vote against hagler (which, if you check all the other games, i do every time) as an attempt at a bandwagon, then you're a bit misguided.

Seems like a rather feeble attempt at fitting me up. But obviously we have to all make each other defend ourselves on day one to learn anything so well played.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2006, 08:33:19 PM »
Exactly, the first day is random voting, and in the past we have NOT done very welil in guessing throughout the previous games.

I just noticed something, who hasn't posted yet, we're into the 3rd day of this (real life days) and there seem to be someone who hasn't posted thus far..... hmmmmm

unvote hippo

VOTE EVIL WEASEL    COME OUT COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE... 
I assume he had to respond to Hammers pm,...

has anyone seen him on any of the other boards?
I wonder if he is just lurking.

-steven

hippo

« Reply #42 on: July 24, 2006, 08:44:08 PM »
I'm going to risk seconding your vote to try and rat him out. Just so we're clear that i'm not jumping needlessly?  :laugh:

unvote billyman
vote evil weasel

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2006, 09:31:57 PM »
Well we'll either have to hope that someone gives the game away or just randomly lynch someone on the first day as per usual.

So lets just see how many pages we can get for the 1st day and maybe someone will give something away

billyman

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2006, 10:03:07 PM »
ok been in work, just got in 8)

nice tactic steve, vote for me to see who jumps on the bandwagon to help lighten the pressure of amadjin or church, and look who responds.

fos:hippo

so im linking two of three

amadjin church

amadjin hippo

church hippo

or possibly all three are in cahoots.

also you have convinced me that you aint linked mate! just a bit of bandwagoning eh?

please convince me some more

bad guys
hippo
church
amadjin
evil weasel?

currieman???? only because rather strangley for you, only voted for one player,  :laugh: you feelin ok? or just a nasty boy?

hippo

« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2006, 10:29:11 PM »
I didn't jump on a bandwagon, i seconded a vote. To make you defend yourself. Because if the vote doesn't get seconded then there's no need for a defense, and the initial vote was pointless.

I'm a bit baffled by some of the logic there. If i was trying to 'lighten the pressure' on amadjin, after 3 pretty non-serious votes, i'd be: a) stupid, and b) not voting for you. I'd be voting for the person who also had a few votes: dotleo. You've invented the whole pressure on church thing to try and incriminate me surely? What pressure? And this isn't me defending either of these people, i'm just querying the logic behind the list.

You and steven might be using mafia tactics to make yourself look innocent with lists and such on day one. I don't know. I don't have a role that lets me do anything or know anything other than what's on these pages.

Evil weasel hasn't posted so my vote will stay on him until he emerges.

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #46 on: July 24, 2006, 10:34:35 PM »
People that are trying to make themselves look innocent always say "I have a role where I don't have any actions" etc. etc.

Ofcourse it could be true but it could also be a complete load of bollocks

hippo

« Reply #47 on: July 24, 2006, 10:42:16 PM »
Nah, i'd tell you if i was mafia, it's what i'm like. In that star wars game a couple back when i was mafia, there's a post of mine saying "i am mafia" in it, just because i was trying to be cocky.

But you're right - everything people say should be treated as a lie in this game. I can only assure you, for what it's worth, for what anyone's word is worth, that i'm nothing good this time. In these games i've been: cult, bulletproof, mafia, mason. I'm genuinely nothing this time. Hammer's not that biased.

Quote from: Der Hammer
"Oh yes I am"
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 10:52:40 PM by Der Hammer »

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #48 on: July 25, 2006, 09:18:35 AM »
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I'm loving Hammer's quotes in this game :D

As with the start of any game I don't know who to trust at the moment but we always seem to lynch the bloody mason first anyway so then we'll know who the other one is ::)

I have to say, had it not been for me in that last game the townies would've lost so badly and all the mafia would have remained alive because the townies were so thick.
Lets not hope that there aren't that many stupid people this time around! ::)

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #49 on: July 25, 2006, 11:06:25 AM »
well, its gonna be hard to pick on what anybody says.  coz certain people just draw attention to themselves with there needless posts. 

always on the first day we normally do a random lynch.  its the only way(in my eyes) to get the game going.  we either strike gold or hit a brick wall.  some poor bugger has to die first >:D

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #50 on: July 25, 2006, 01:12:21 PM »
if we get rid of one person here are our options:
they are mafia - anyone who didnt vote for them is suspect because they know that their friend is lynched and the mafia wouldnt vote for their own
they are innocent - one of their votes must be made by a mafia person because it is likly that the mafia would jump on any bandwagon that started on a known innocent.

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #51 on: July 25, 2006, 01:18:37 PM »
Fozza, your points are correct except for a couple of small flaws.

1. If there was a bandwagon that was blatantly going to end in someone dying then the mafia might not jump on it and when the townie is lynched it makes the guy that is actually mafia look innocent.
2. If there is a bandwagon on a guy that is mafia and the people that don't vote for him are immediately suspects then, yes, there are likely to be a couple of mafia in those people but some of the others might be innocent.

So we have to tread carefully after this first lynch

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #52 on: July 25, 2006, 01:24:36 PM »
The whole idea of the first day, is to force votes from people, to see who they vote for.  Watch who bandwaggons and whatnot... and then after the first random lynch, you have to look back and see exactly what happend leading up to that point, and that's the info that will tell you better who is and who isn't mafia.  Day 3 is always better, and day 4 is the best.  Day 1 is kinda slow and boring.

I'm sticking with Evil Weasel
paste from his profile: " Last Active:  July 22, 2006, 05:21:14 AM "

He's not contributing, and chosing between someone who is active and someone who is not active, i chose the latter.  He may be on holiday (vacation) or something, anybody know him in 'real life'?

-steven

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #53 on: July 25, 2006, 01:33:33 PM »
(just a side note:  I am completely addicted to these mafia games, it's the only thing that gets me through work... hope my boss isn't mad)

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #54 on: July 25, 2006, 03:39:53 PM »
lol

ChurchofHalo

« Reply #55 on: July 25, 2006, 06:16:05 PM »
Good to see this is going well :D

Just to all who say I am guilty and part of the Mafia just because I voted for Dotleo and not for Amdjin lets just analyse this brilliant logic.

By voting for for Dotleo it meant that he had two votes one from me and one from Currieman, if I a guilty and suspicious because I voted for Dotleo then by this logic so is Currieman.

And lets look at Amadjins voting pattern

Quigmaster votes for Amadjin and then Manic also votes for Amadjin and then Billyman votes for Amadjin.

If you use the same brilliant logic you are condemning me and Amadjin by surely you guys must be as guilty as us, 3 people all voting for Amadjin.

I swear each game people get more and more suspicious and look for patterns that are obviously not there.

Last game you all managed to convince yourselves that Carmine was guilty :laugh: :laugh:

hagler

« Reply #56 on: July 25, 2006, 07:01:16 PM »
carmine was i.....and they made a right dogs dinner of that vote.....these are the people were all up against.........thi ck cvnts :-\

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #57 on: July 25, 2006, 07:39:12 PM »
Actually, Halo... YOu make a very good point..

We basically have two groups at this point..  could be complete trash, but it's prettymuch the only thing we have to go on...

Group 1:  Amadjin, ChurchofHalo, Hippo
Group 2:  Billyman, Manic, & Quigmaster

I'm not implicating either group.. but it's definately something to look at after the first nights lynch...     I wonder why nobody has voted for Evil Weasel, he hasnt even posted yet...  Do you all know something that I dont?

-Steven

hippo

« Reply #58 on: July 25, 2006, 07:58:33 PM »
I wonder why nobody has voted for Evil Weasel, he hasnt even posted yet...  Do you all know something that I dont?

I have.

hagler

« Reply #59 on: July 25, 2006, 08:02:23 PM »
Actually, Halo... YOu make a very good point..

We basically have two groups at this point..  could be complete trash, but it's prettymuch the only thing we have to go on...

Group 1:  Amadjin, ChurchofHalo, Hippo
Group 2:  Billyman, Manic, & Quigmaster

I'm not implicating either group.. but it's definately something to look at after the first nights lynch...     I wonder why nobody has voted for Evil Weasel, he hasnt even posted yet...  Do you all know something that I dont?

-Steven

the way i see it we have two groups aswell

Group 1:  Amadjin, ChurchofHalo, Hippo,Billyman, Manic, & Quigmaster and me.....
which constitutes all of the people that would have shaged Agnetha (in her day)

group 2: YOU

I'm not implicating either group.EXCEPT GROUP 2: