Author Topic: Mafia 6 - Mixed Theme Mafia - Town Victory!  (Read 26454 times)

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Mafia 6 - Mixed Theme Mafia - Town Victory!
« on: July 20, 2006, 11:02:45 PM »
A giant black hole appeared suddenly and vanished as quickly as it had arrived. It spat out a group of people from all time and all space. They walked around and noticed how odd they all looked together. They lived in harmony on the deserted planet for a few months when one day some of them went missing. Eventually their bodies where found squashed and squished into death as if a giant hefer had stage dived on them. Suddenly thunder boomed from above. The Thunder was ominous sounding, much like the sound of a thin sheet of metal being shaken backstage during the storm scene in a play. Everyone looked around at each other scared. Their perfect lives had been shattered and everyone knew it. They sat waiting for the self appointed leader of their tribe, Michael Caine to return from one of his walks. He finally walked into the camp, his hair glistened in the rain like nose hair after a sneeze, his eyes were like two brown circles with big black dots in the centre and he was as tall as a six-foot-three-inch tree.

"Well what do you think we should do, Michael" asked someone. He looked at the ground before falling face down to the ground like a stray piece of toast from your palm. To your horror a knife is poking out of his back. The knife was as sharp as the tone used by Glenda Jackson MP in her first several points of parliamentary procedure made to Robin Cook MP, Leader of the House of Commons, in the House Judiciary Committee hearings on the suspension of Keith Vaz MP.

Stunned by this turn of events you all decide that you can not leave this area until all the evil do'ers have been rooted out and killed. It will take all the skill that you can muster but you are up to the challenge. Only time will tell whether the planet can be restored to normal and Michael Caine can be avenged.........

Players
Currieman
Evil Weasel

Hippo
Billyman
StevenRyals

Fozza Gump UK
Churchofhalo
Amadjin
TheQuigMaster
Happy Axeman
ManicMonkeyMan
Hagler

1. Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.

2. Please be attentive and unvote, if necessary, before casting a new vote. This is not required, but I?d appreciate it.

3. Lynches will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, any pleas are useless (No Matter how feeble and desperate they sound) and any unvotes will not count. If enough votes have been received and I haven't started the night you can still all post and witter on. This is referred to as Twilght period

4. You may vote: no lynch ? majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
Voting for yourself is just for show and wont actually count.

5. The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.

6. Once your death scene has been posted, you?re dead. Stop typing. I will allow a single no-content 'bah' post, but that's it.
(For Example: Manics "Boooo, Axeman is not in my Mafia" post was not allowed, but if he had said "Booooo, you tossers. Mafia will prevail" then that would have been fine)

7. Don?t edit/delete previously submitted posts. Whatever you post, stays on permanent record. This includes editing spelling or grammar mistakes. Just dont do it

8. Don?t quote any PMs from me, or attempt to fake one by me

9. If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. Failure to submit a choice will result in you taking no action.

10. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread or PM me. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate ? don?t leave us hanging.

11. If a deadline is placed, a lynch will require a majority of the normal majority. For example, if it's 5 to lynch normally, 3 votes will suffice at the deadline. If more than one player has enough votes to be lynched at the deadline in this manner, it will be a no-lynch.

The game is starting in Day 1, but Mafia and Masons can talk to each other from now on until the new Day starts.

Is anyone not sure of their role feel free to PM me?

what happened to mafia 6?
Quote from: currieman
This probably is Mafia 6 but Hammer just put 7 accidentally
DOH!
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 07:55:05 PM by Sir Hammer »

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Re: Mafia 6 - Mixed Theme Mafia
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 12:24:42 PM »
"You killed Michael Caine"
"No, you killed Michael Caine"
"I didn't, you did"
"No, I dadn't"

and so on until finally they agree just to vote on it.

12 Angry themes are alive and that will mean it will take
7 to get a lynch

Day 1 Starts Now

froganomis

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 01:41:06 PM »
and so it begins again,i say billys mafia

Quig

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 01:54:35 PM »
Micheal, NOOOOOO! Vote: Amadjin random vote. Nothing personal.

froganomis

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2006, 02:08:01 PM »
lol alright mate,just so you know im innocent

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2006, 02:43:17 PM »
lol, amadjin u should know by now to keep your gob shut :P

hagler

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2006, 03:00:04 PM »
im not voting for amadjin...we were loosers last time....yet winners considering how far we usauly go........"i have a dream"....martin luther king......not that band with the blonde with the big arse(even though i would of fuckedher in her arse day) abba
« Last Edit: July 22, 2006, 03:05:12 PM by Der Hammer »

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2006, 04:38:51 PM »
what the hell is he on. smack or something. right and so it starts. i havent got the foggiest who is mafia being as its only just started so i think i'll vote for amadjin. only jokin. lol

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2006, 08:04:01 PM »
Vote Dotleo

Just a random vote to get things started :-* :-* :-* :D :D :laugh:

froganomis

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2006, 08:22:38 PM »
i might aswell random vote too
Vote:Manic

dotLeo

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2006, 08:53:11 PM »
Vote Dotleo

Just a random vote to get things started :-* :-* :-* :D :D :laugh:

Seeing as we are being so pleasant early on...

vote currieman ;)  :laugh: :o

froganomis

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2006, 11:28:20 PM »
so whats the plan for day 1? we gonna talk for a while and then vote out whoever sounds like a tosser?or we just go on a bandwagon? *puts on a hagler impression* who dies? you decide....lol....hm m...

dotLeo

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2006, 09:57:35 AM »
I think you're the favourite so far Amadjim  :D

ChurchofHalo

« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2006, 10:38:41 AM »
Just Passing by looking to see how this has started,

I am surprised that haglers not been bandwagoned yet :D

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2006, 12:44:49 PM »
as tempting, as it is to vote hagler.  i'm gonna voteamadjin just because i can :laugh:

froganomis

« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2006, 01:04:46 PM »
swines noooo!!!! lol :D

hippo

« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2006, 01:28:25 PM »
vote hagler because no one has yet, where's your sense of tradition?

froganomis

« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2006, 01:38:00 PM »
well i thought id leave tradition lol,thats landed me up with a vote or two...its cos im welsh isnt it :D

i claim racism and want damages of at least 500 pounds each...;)

hagler

« Reply #18 on: July 23, 2006, 01:46:40 PM »
im on holiday in two weeks so i dont mind being the sacraficial lamb....maybee amadjin could be the mint sauce :laugh: :laugh:

froganomis

« Reply #19 on: July 23, 2006, 02:09:40 PM »
you want my sauce all over you dont you,you limp-wristed tail gunner :P