Author Topic: Mafia 6 - Mixed Theme Mafia - Town Victory!  (Read 29624 times)

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Re: Mafia 6 - Mixed Theme Mafia
« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2006, 07:28:45 PM »
The sun was shining on the sea,Shining with all his might:
He did his very best to make the billows smooth and bright--
And this was odd, because it was the middle of the night.

StevenRyals crept around late under the moon, but to his surprise was shot. The gunfire awoke the majority of the Mixed Themers. They gathered around looking at Stevenryals disgusting mutated body writhing in pain dying. It appears that he was The Flood from Halo and was trying to reproduce. A quick count yielded the info that Billyman was also gone. A trail of blood led to his tent where he was found lying face down, with a bullet having penetrated his armour. He was the Master Chief also from Halo and was the first good guy besides Michael Caine to be killed.
Disgusted by this shocking event, the group nearly don't spot Happy Axeman replaceing DotLeo.

Dead
Evil Weasel: Tweedledee from the theme "Alice In Wonderland"/Mafia Henchman.....Lynche d on Day 1
StevenRyals: The Flood from the theme "Halo Characters"/Cult Leader.....Shot to death on Night 1
Billyman: The Masterchief from the theme "Halo Characters"/Cult Protector.....Shot to death on Night 1

Mafia are in Blue, Cult are in Red and Town are in Purple

With 9 of you left alive it will take 5 votes to get a lynch.

Its now Day 2
« Last Edit: July 29, 2006, 08:08:45 PM by Der Hammer »

Quig

« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2006, 07:46:20 PM »
im still confused. If weasel escaped how did he die? and last night
2 deaths

At least the cult Leader is dead, but did he convert someone sucessfully. billyman as masterchief probably could tell us a bit more if he was a cult doctor. It looks like the other member of the mafia is Tweedledum.

im going to go FOS:Happy Axeman. I do not like new people.

weasel - tweedledee
billyman - masterchief
steve - the flood
quigmaster - scrooge mcduck

anyone else want to say their names?

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2006, 09:00:27 PM »
erm, says you who has contributed just once before your last post in a 5 page thread. and that was on the 22nd, we are now on the 29th ::)

ive not had a chance to read whats gone on properly yet, so will add my thoughts later.  ;)

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #83 on: July 30, 2006, 10:52:12 AM »
FOS: Amadjin
He didnt vote for weasel but weasel was mafia. Did he know that weasel was mafia and was he trying to protect him?
Is he innocent and just made a silly mistake?
We'll soon find out

hippo

« Reply #84 on: July 30, 2006, 11:43:26 AM »
But anyway, i think that that's a pretty good start for us. 2 out of 3, and if we've got the cult leader, then the cult doctor person isn't such a key town role. From previous experience in game 2 i think it was, there'll be a deputy somewhere, and they could only be able to recruit once every 2 nights now that the leader's dead. Obviously hammer could have changed this, but that's what it was with me.

From the voting pattern in the last game, i suspect the following: Quigmaster, Hagler, Currieman, Fozza and Church as being my possibles for the mafia. Obviously i don't think you all are, but from the voting pattern, you're the most likely. It's just the 3 who didn't vote for weasel, and then the two who finished off the weasel lynch. We've been fooled by the whole mafia finishing off their own lynches to make them look innocent thing. I'd add DotLeo/Happy Axeman to this, but i don't think he was present after the little random voting stage, so it might not be representative of what he'd have done in the end.

For now though, i'm going to vote fozza because his last post was either ill researched, or just a blatant lie. Either way, it's the most deserving reason for a vote so far this day.

froganomis

« Reply #85 on: July 30, 2006, 12:37:14 PM »
How dull can you get?If you'd actually read the posts,you'd see i did vote for billy,and now im gonna vote for you,as your tryin to frame me for nothing...

Vote : Fozza

ChurchofHalo

« Reply #86 on: July 30, 2006, 03:46:48 PM »
Yeah Hippo from the voting pattern I must be a possible mafia, I can see you evidence int hat I voted for Weasle and he was mafia oh wait yout alking absolute shit ::)

hippo

« Reply #87 on: July 30, 2006, 04:48:21 PM »
The mafias in these games have been known to come in on the end of votes when one of theirs is doomed to make themselves look innocent. Didn't it win someone the first game? I'm not saying that's what you did, i'm just not counting it out as a possibility. You were last to vote weren't you? But like i said, that's just a vague list obviously - i don't know what you or anyone else on that list actually is. I would, however, imagine that the remaining mafia member/s are in it. It makes sense.

"Obviously i don't think you all are"

My vote's staying where it is for now.

Quig

« Reply #88 on: July 30, 2006, 06:25:42 PM »
does anyone want to admit to being Tweedledum so we can win this game? Quack Quack Quack!

vote:Fozza

lets give him time to explain himself first though. there are still some people we have not heard from today and they might have some information.

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #89 on: July 30, 2006, 11:24:31 PM »
well good opening so far,  not sure who to vote for yet, not sure about fozza,  seems quig is quick to bandwagon him,  after hippo voted him.  fosquigmaster and of course fosamadjin
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 11:48:39 PM by ManicMonkeyMan »

froganomis

« Reply #90 on: July 31, 2006, 04:21:50 AM »
oi boyo whats that for? lol

froganomis

« Reply #91 on: July 31, 2006, 04:22:26 AM »
and hes edited his post...shouldnt he die for this? :S

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #92 on: July 31, 2006, 10:37:38 AM »
amadjin and quig are a bit quick off the mark to shoot me down there. You may have voted for billy but billy isnt mafia is he. Billy was cult. The mafia lose if the cult win so the mafia still need to get rid of the cult which changes nothing. Plus, i think the cult is dead because they tried to recruit a mafia man. Its just a matter of finding out ho that mafia man is.

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #93 on: July 31, 2006, 11:33:39 AM »
well good opening so far,  not sure who to vote for yet, not sure about fozza,  seems quig is quick to bandwagon him,  after hippo voted him.  fosquigmaster and of course fosamadjin
This is a Warning
Strike 1: The next Edit of a post will result in that person s immediate death. For any reason (it doesnt matter if you bungled up the spelling or anything.

froganomis

« Reply #94 on: July 31, 2006, 02:08:05 PM »
fozz you are an idiot...i voted for weasel...i was the 2nd person to,and i said i was weary about billy,so do some better reading before accusin and makin yourself look a tit

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #95 on: July 31, 2006, 07:15:35 PM »
yup.. so I died... that's great... at least I didn't edit my post.... 

: )

(just a joke hammer.. .please don't yell at me!!!)

UNTIL NEXT GAME PEOPLE!!!!!

-Steven

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #96 on: July 31, 2006, 11:09:25 PM »
I'm just glad that we got a mafia guy in the first lynch, although it was completely random.

I stuck with my Dotleo vote because I didn't see any reason to vote for Evil Weasel because by the time I could've voted there were already 5 votes.

Not sure what's going on though. I hate the fact that there is a cult because it means that it's not just 1 on 1 between townies and mafia, there's also the 3rd party as well!

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #97 on: August 01, 2006, 05:11:14 PM »
amadjin. you are the tit mate. read my post. i said you were a bit quick to accuse me and so was quig. and i all i said in my last post was that dont use the fact that you voted billy as an excuse. because the mafia still have to get rid of the cult anyway so that may have been the reason you voted for me. If you're going to vote for me then do it. I really aint that bothered if everyone is gonna jump at me for no reason. your loss not mine.

hippo

« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2006, 05:55:37 PM »
Few things to clear up here i think, because this argument's starting to confuse me:

a) Amadjin voted for evil weasel (mafia) and not billyman

b) Billyman was a Cult Protector, which means he's a cult doctor (turns people from cult to townies); he was a townie himself.

I have no idea what either of you two are, but my vote's still staying with fozza for persistently not making valid points to accuse someone.

But also, quigmaster should be defending himself. He added a vote pretty quickly after the second on fozza, which is harmless in itself, there was a valid enough reason to do so. But coupled with the fact that he didn't vote for the mafia member on day one; it looks a bit more suspicious.

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #99 on: August 01, 2006, 06:05:52 PM »
seems like not alot is going on at the mo >:(

anyhow, i'm gonna votequigmaster, simply because he seems the most suspicous so far