Author Topic: Mafia 4 - Star Wars - The Free Galaxy - Game abandoned  (Read 39506 times)

fozza gump zzz

Re: Mafia 4 - Star Wars - The Free Galaxy - Day 1
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2006, 06:56:28 PM »
lmao. nice one hammer. yea this bit is a bit slow. but there is no rush. I think we should just take our time and see who f**ks up is the best thing to do. We shall see what happens. There is no way we can randomly guess a mafia person out of this many players.

hippo

« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2006, 07:22:55 PM »
I'm not sure, it depends who's in it, but i can't see the mafia just slipping up if we don't accuse anyone and see how they react. It's the only way to form opinions and that. You can then use any voting patterns from bandwagons that may form to show who's who later on.

We should learn from last time, doing nothing will only result in a load of people getting bored and just randomly voting for whoever has the most votes to end the day quickly. But obviously, don't just be stupid and bandwagon people for no reason because that's not the "doing something" that i'd encourage.

vote stevenryals because he FOS'd Der Hammer and didnt make it clear if it was a joke.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2006, 07:45:36 PM »
Quick vote hippo...

FOS Hippo

Quig

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2006, 09:00:57 PM »
Vote: Hippo

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2006, 09:41:47 PM »
It doesnt really matter who we elect to lynch, as were not killing them, there going to prison.

Vote Billyman, cause he reckons were hunting mafia, when were looking for the Rebel scum, thats has to be a crime when were in the Imperials hasnt it?

billyman

« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2006, 09:51:51 PM »
fuck off axeman :laugh:

hammer im goner find a long red hot poker come down to yours and shove it up yer ass!!!!!!!!!

again you have cheesed me off with your shitty role selection, please please please explain how you determine who gets one role and who gets another >:(

you fuck head >:(

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2006, 09:55:20 PM »
I can sense a disturbance in the force, you are telling lies.  REBEL SCUM

VOTE BILLYMAN  :D

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #27 on: May 24, 2006, 09:59:06 PM »
It's the only way to form opinions and that. You can then use any voting patterns from bandwagons that may form to show who's who later on.

vote stevenryals because he FOS'd Der Hammer and didnt make it clear if it was a joke.

Wow. Hippo says jump and stevenryals jumps like a slave. Then steven says:
Quick vote hippo...

FOS Hippo

and quig is right in there with a vote.
Talk about bandwagonning and following the leader. Keep your eye on these 3 buggers. lol. joke.

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #28 on: May 24, 2006, 10:05:10 PM »
fuck off axeman :laugh:

hammer im goner find a long red hot poker come down to yours and shove it up yer ass!!!!!!!!!

again you have cheesed me off with your shitty role selection, please please please explain how you determine who gets one role and who gets another >:(

you fuck head >:(

All Roles are selected by my good friend Random.org

Evil Weasel

« Reply #29 on: May 24, 2006, 10:09:42 PM »
Well, I'm not even going to bother to pull a "no-lynch" at this point, because I got hammered last time for doing so.

Oh no...not another Amadjin.

Vote: Billyman

billyman

« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2006, 10:11:48 PM »
how is that wagon weasel? comfy? :laugh:

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2006, 10:19:02 PM »
Hi folks. Just a quick post so that I dont get lynced for not voting  ;D
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!

RayVonChong

« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2006, 11:16:39 PM »
Hello all, I'm back after a long break.

I'm going to Vote:Billyman. Simply because the last game took so long i got bored and quit; there wasnt a quick enough waggoning, i will pretty much vote for whoevers got the most votes until the last 10 because until then, theres nothing we can do.

Cyaserasrrar  ::)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 11:14:14 AM by Der Hammer »

froganomis

« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2006, 11:39:51 PM »
Well, I'm not even going to bother to pull a "no-lynch" at this point, because I got hammered last time for doing so.
Oh no...not another Amadjin.

since when do i shove hot pokers up peoples asses? :D lol you should be put in the clink for suggesting it lol

Quig

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2006, 12:34:57 AM »
Rayvon seems evil atm. Stevevan, posting with no content is worse than not posting. In fact, it has earned you my Vote: Steve Van Halen
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 11:13:48 AM by Der Hammer »

dotLeo

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2006, 01:04:47 AM »
I'm with Ray Von Chong on this one, not up for a game that drags on so well up for jumping on the bandwagon..

Vote Billyman  :P

Evil Weasel

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2006, 01:22:20 AM »
since when do i shove hot pokers up peoples asses? Cheesy lol you should be put in the clink for suggesting it lol

No, I was more referring to a multitude of angry random posts threatening violent action, and (possibly) cumulating in  wanton destruction.

-------

4-Billyman (Happy Axeman, Evil Weasel, Ray Von Chong, Dotleo)
1-Stevenryals: 1 (Hippo)
1-Steve Van Halen: 1 (TheQuigMaster)

12-Not Voting (Everybody else)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2006, 01:30:21 AM by Der Hammer »

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2006, 03:25:44 AM »
I have a hard time believing that der hammer gave billy another shite role.... however.. that doesnt make him mafia.. he could be important to the townies/imperial army and trying to cover that so he doesnt get targeted..

on the other hand... he could be using that to say, 'hey, you all know my roles have sucked,... now I'm freaking luke skywalker and im going to kill all of you darth vader following biotches!!"

or...  he has a shit role and is totally pissed off... in that case... he probably wants to be killed so that he doesnt have to feel so inadequate...

: )

i'm not ready to vote yet.. i haven't even heard from 1/2 the people in this game.... maybe those people are to suspect, simply because we know they were on to pm Hammer in the past 24 hrs to confirm, yet they haven't posted on the forum yet...

hell i dont know..

-steven

hagler

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2006, 06:41:41 AM »
three pages and no votes for me........well..... .....billy is the most suspicious...what a dumb rant....

F.O.S BILLYMAN

billyman

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2006, 07:55:14 AM »
what fools you shall all look in the next day or 2 :laugh:

and may i point out that axeman is the one to blame, i for one will be pm'ing him to say what a fool he is for several days after the lynch :laugh: :laugh:

oh! well it was nice not playing for this one and maybe the next one i will last longer than one or two posts.

dont go forgetting you are lynching me because i used the term mafia instead of rebels :laugh:

fools lol

yeehah, rolling rolling rollimg keep them wagons rolling! :lol: