Author Topic: Mafia 4 - Star Wars - The Free Galaxy - Game abandoned  (Read 39501 times)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
Re: Mafia 4 - Star Wars - The Free Galaxy - Day 4
« Reply #320 on: June 09, 2006, 07:54:49 PM »
lets just forget about it guys... it's just a game... and .. well...  a breach of international law that comes with a sentance of 20 years in a cell with a very large smelly sweaty man named Ralph...

no biggie ..

-steven

: )

hagler

« Reply #321 on: June 10, 2006, 04:34:09 AM »
those prison transrcipts were funny....gravey you realy have it in for me :'(...verry funny stuff...ill have to watch you in the next game :tease2:

fozza gump zzz

« Reply #322 on: June 10, 2006, 09:43:44 AM »
I think hammer should tell us who the cheater was

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #323 on: June 10, 2006, 01:35:48 PM »
And right, fair enough you might not have cheated, but hammer made a post whereby he said he knew some people had cheated or something. Then a few posts later you named precisely mine and Ray Von's roles. I mean fair enough, well played for getting them. But it's hardly the least logical conclusion to come to is it? I don't think he was being malicious at all - just competitive and not wanting to be rumbled.
hang on. I suspected Ray von from his very first posts, and have voted on him in the past so there was nothing unusual about my vote. you both came on and tried to discredit me, so i obviously named you as both Han Solo and Lea, i also mentioned yoda whilst mentioning your name in a previous post did i not. If you were rebels, then they are the only chars you could of been.

Sending Pm's to people is what Hammer was referring too. The person in question had PM'd the people that they had investigated. then Evil Sooty grassed him up. lol
To be honest, I can envisage it happening a lot. Especially if your friends. like hippo and Ray Von, can you honestly say youve not spoken to each other about this game outside of the thread? wether it be talking or pming. I bet most people have been guilty of it at some point.
I will hold my hands up and say ive sent the odd message or two amongst the past games, although not to the extent that Darth did it in this game! lol

To say Ray Von's post is not malicious and its the fun of the game with him being competitive, then sorry, I disagree big time. He has Accused me of breaking confidentiality laws and stuff, and questioned my morals and ethics. To me its a serious accusation which ever way you look at it.
Its just like someone opening your mail, reading it first and then giving it you back, or you house is bugged and people are watching and listening to your every move. You would feel violated, this is immoral and wrong. I would never mess around with peoples privacy.

For Ray Von to come up with an accusation like that, it is obvioulsy something he would use to his advantage if he could. This is why i think he is a malicous person. But your his friend and your going to say he's not arnt you?  :-\

billyman

« Reply #324 on: June 10, 2006, 02:08:23 PM »
ffs

BILLYMAN IS A CHEAT

:laugh: :laugh:

froganomis

« Reply #325 on: June 10, 2006, 04:19:09 PM »
what have i missed in my 5 minutes away in prison? :S

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Re: Mafia 4 - Star Wars - The Free Galaxy - Game abandoned
« Reply #326 on: October 04, 2006, 08:06:00 PM »
Last post
_____

Thread Locked

_____

Winners: None

Losers:Me for wasting loads of time setting it up. Currieman and Gravey for having to spend time in that shit prison idea ;D :D :D :D :D