Author Topic: Mafia 3 - The Simpsons Mafia - Game Over - Town Won  (Read 74513 times)

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Mafia 3 - The Simpsons Mafia - Game Over - Town Won
« on: April 18, 2006, 12:03:50 AM »
Ok the set-up is built and there were 19...

Game 3 Players - 19

TheQuigMaster    - Confirmed
Currieman          - Confirmed
Gravey               - Confirmed
Amadjin             - Confirmed
Hippo                 - Confirmed
Hagler                - Confirmed
Evil Sooty           - Confirmed
Steve Van Halen  - Confirmed
Billyman              - Confirmed
ChurchofHalo      - Confirmed
ClassyDaz UK        - Confirmed
Evil Weasel          - Confirmed
Fozza Gump         - Confirmed
Happy Axeman     - Confirmed
Crow                   - Confirmed
Ray Von Chong    - Confirmed
Emilou                 - Confirmed     
ManicMonkeyMan  - - Confirmed 
Quinn Dexter

Replacements available
Raygyn Bull

Just post here with "I Confirm" once you have got your role and understand it. The game will start once everyone has confirmed and the 2nd game has finished.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2006, 02:16:49 PM by Der Hammer »

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Re: Mafia 3 - The Simpsons Mafia......Coming Soon
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 03:02:38 PM »
Things have gotten so bad here in Springfield that some of the inhabintants have even moved to Shelbyville. The crime wave has gone on so long that nobody had any money to spend at all. Sometimes even on Beer. The Mafia in this town have to be stopped.

But today it seems that they went too far. Apparently actor Tory Mclure was killed by the Mafia earlier on. When will this madness end................ ................... ................... .......

Players Alive -19
TheQuigMaster 
Currieman       
Gravey             
Amadjin       
Hippo             
Hagler             
Evil Sooty         
Steve Van Halen
Billyman             
ChurchofHalo     
ClassyDaz UK     
Evil Weasel       
Fozza Gump         
Happy Axeman   
Crow                 
Ray Von Chong   
Emilou                 
ManicMonkeyMan
Quinn Dexter

Dead Players
Der Hammer: Troy Mclure/Actor Town Team......Shot pre-game by the Mafia

It is now Night 1 and everyone can PM me with Investigative Night Actions.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 06:06:38 PM by Der Hammer »

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Re: Mafia 3 - The Simpsons Mafia
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 10:39:20 PM »
These will be the basic rules for this Mafia game

1. Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.

2. Please be attentive and unvote, if necessary, before casting a new vote. This is not required, but I?d appreciate it.

3. Lynches will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, any pleas are useless (No Matter how feeble and desperate they sound) and any unvotes will not count. If enough votes have been received and I haven't started the night you can still all post and witter on. This is referred to as Twilght period

4. You may vote: no lynch ? majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
Voting for yourself is just for show and wont actually count.

5. The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.

6. Once your death scene has been posted, you?re dead. Stop typing. I will allow a single no-content 'bah' post, but that's it.
(For Example: Manics "Boooo, Axeman is not in my Mafia" post was allowed, but if he had said "Booooo, you tossers. Mafia will prevail" then that would have been fine)

7. Don?t edit/delete previously submitted posts. Whatever you post, stays on permanent record. This includes editing spelling or grammar mistakes. Just dont do it

8. Don?t quote any PMs from me, or attempt to fake one by me

9. If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. Failure to submit a choice will result in you taking no action.

10. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread or PM me. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate ? don?t leave us hanging.

11. If a deadline is placed, a lynch will require a majority of the normal majority. For example, if it's 5 to lynch normally, 3 votes will suffice at the deadline. If more than one player has enough votes to be lynched at the deadline in this manner, it will be a no-lynch.

;)
___________________ ______________

Just to clarify you dont have to act like your character. You can if you want (I notice some have already changed their sigs ;)) and its up to you whether you flaunt about who you are.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2006, 12:23:03 PM by Der Hammer »

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 12:55:46 PM »
Springfield. For years this little town overlooking Springfield Gorge had few claims to fame other than rampant hyperobesity, atrocious literacy rates and the laxest nuclear standards in the state. But if all you wanted from life was a Krustyburger or a celebrity making an improbable guest appearance, then Springfield was positively idyllic.

All that changed yesterday when guest star Troy McClure was gunned down gangland-style in a hail of bullets. At the moment the local law enforcement has no leads. This has led to the town being gripped in a state of mortal panic.
In the sort of quick and decisive move which has earned him two turns in office and term limits be damned, President Bush left for Tahiti. Some concerned townsfolk (and some concerned anti-townsfolk) gathered to decide what was to be done. It was quickly decided that the only recourse was mob justice, and so they would lynch one of their number every day until the killing stopped. Having so decided, they also judged that it was too late to kill anybody that day and went home, or in some cases, to places that were not their home, to await what the morrow would bring.
The chirping of 3 eyed fish alerted everyone that it was now the morning and everyone gathered around the great statue of Jeb Springfield and looked around at their neighbours. Who would be todays choice to be strung up fron the statue?

It is now Day 1 and with 19 people alive it will take 10 Votes to garner a lynching

Players Alive -19
TheQuigMaster 
Currieman       
Gravey             
Amadjin       
Hippo             
Hagler             
Evil Sooty         
Steve Van Halen
Billyman             
ChurchofHalo     
ClassyDaz UK     
Evil Weasel       
Fozza Gump         
Happy Axeman   
Crow                 
Ray Von Chong   
Emilou                 
ManicMonkeyMan
Quinn Dexter
« Last Edit: April 26, 2006, 03:06:41 PM by Der Hammer »

hippo

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 02:00:18 PM »
Right then, i'm taking it upon myself to kick start this. No suspects yet so nothing much to say. Except,  i suggest we don't just randomly bandwagon a lynch in a disastrous way like we did last time - unless they're really really suspicious and/or hagler. The town will prevail.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2006, 02:12:25 PM »
lol nah I'm sure everyone would like to get Hags out.  :D

FOS Hagler  :laugh:

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2006, 02:28:35 PM »
oh yeah, just to make a point, my Char is not Krusty the clown as shown in my Avatar, Ive had Krusty there for ages.  ;)  :D

froganomis

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2006, 02:42:38 PM »
and im not a lemming...and that gun isnt there haha

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2006, 04:12:30 PM »
I understand and confirm. Glad I dont have to impersonate Ali G this time, that was just irritating for all concerned
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!

Evil Weasel

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2006, 04:41:22 PM »
It's too dangerous to pull a lynch this early. Historically, 99% of first-lynches turn out to be innocent.

Vote: no lynch

froganomis

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2006, 04:46:49 PM »
yeah n i dont wanna be on the end of a second consecutive innocent first lynchin,lets learn from last time guys

VOTE: no lynch

billyman

« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2006, 06:05:58 PM »
itza lonnnng wayyyy to tipsy ary itsza lonnggg wayyy to--,.....

hic

vote : no lynch

too early...hic...maybe once i have sobered up...hic :puke:

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2006, 09:36:25 PM »
If we do a no-lynch then how will we be able to figure out who is guilty?
I'm not saying we should just randomly lynch someone (Hagler :laugh:) but I don't understand how a no-lynch will help us because surely the mafia will kill someone tonight and then that will mean that we are still no closer to finding the mafia.

I'm really confused by what I just said :'(

hippo

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2006, 10:47:35 PM »
When i said we shouldn't have a random lynch, i meant we should let the day develop a bit, let everyone talk; not just let everyone vote 'no lynch' in quick succession and end the day. That'll only help the mafia. We'll be a town member down before the games even begun.

How are we going to have any idea about who carried out what night actions/kills if everybody's posts on day one are more or less exactly the same?

Offline EmiLou

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2006, 11:37:05 PM »
VOTE: No Lynch

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2006, 12:04:50 AM »
VOTE Currieman

he's trying it on, pretending to be confused already. lol

Evil Weasel

« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2006, 12:44:29 AM »
And who's this Crow guy eh? We should just lynch the poor sod on basis of...I have no idea.

Nah, any lynching we do now will be based completely on speculation and outside reasons. I mean, when "he's pretending to be confused" or "he spelt something wrong" are reasons for a vote then no progress can be made, can it?

Edit by Der Hammer;
Crow is a mate. He should be back on his PC sometime on Sun/Mon. Doesnt mean he is safe from a quick-fire Quinn like lynch though :D :D :D
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 12:47:57 AM by Der Hammer »

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2006, 12:47:08 AM »
I dont like voting No Lynch.  :laugh:

I much prefer to vote someone and then retract it once theyve spoken.  :laugh:

hippo

Re: Mafia 3 - The Simpsons Mafia - Game in Progress
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2006, 01:47:10 AM »
Nah, any lynching we do now will be based completely on speculation and outside reasons. I mean, when "he's pretending to be confused" or "he spelt something wrong" are reasons for a vote then no progress can be made, can it?

Lynching someone for that would be stupid yes. But letting everyone simply bail out and post 3 words, "vote no lynch", with no reasonings will waste a day, leave us probably a few people down after the first nights killings, and severely decrease the opportunity of a town victory. Maybe you want that? I don't know. We need a few accusations, maybe somebody will slip up? But don't just vote no lynch before anybody has even talked - it's giving them an easy route out and to victory. Bandwagon jumping, even for 'no lynch', i'm treating as suspicious - especially when it's definite that the only group set to gain from the bandwagon being successful is the mafia.

FOS: No lynchers with no reasons

froganomis

Re: Mafia 3 - The Simpsons Mafia - Game in Progress
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2006, 01:50:34 AM »
just make sure its mafia yeah?