Author Topic: Mafia 3 - The Simpsons Mafia - Game Over - Town Won  (Read 74591 times)

ChurchofHalo

Re: Mafia 3 - The Simpsons Mafia - Game in Progress
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2006, 01:28:21 PM »
I'm not mafia because if I was I wouldn't be so stupid as to tell everyone that I was straight away would I?
I also put a :D after my last sentence so I was doing it on all of them

You were stupid enough to tell everyone you were the cop last game :laugh: :laugh:

FOS:Currieman

ManicMonkeyMan

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2006, 01:39:12 PM »
yeah, currie you make a habit of putting yourself in the spotlight.

FOSCURRIEMAN

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2006, 01:39:22 PM »
but you don't need to help people, they already know, whats there to understand about it? Its just a game.

If you have a higher knowledge of the game then share it, but you seem to just expect people to follow your thoughts and think what you think. That's not helping its just annoying.
no I'm not, I'm telling people to accuse and observe as its the start of the game. Casting a no Vote is pointless and a waste of time, and like hippo has said gives the mafia and other evil entitys a head start.

Its clear some people still dont understand that its not actually a game, its a Psychology experiment by rowsing paranoia and spotting peoples mistakes and picking up on them.  ::)

some people dont know how to think logical and analyticly for themselves, have you ever been on Jury service? you will know what i mean if you have, so they need help and guidiance along the way.
I'm not asking anyone to follow me, I want people to make there own minds up.

Anyway, you had by far the best role in the last game and you still didnt use it that well and you didnt really help anyone until the end. you used the tactic of spying the who's online on the night actions, which to me is a cheap way of going about it.

i once again have a bog standard role, so i cant investigate and share my findings in subtle ways, so i have to work from a blank canvass like everyone else.

UNVOTE CURRIEMAN

VOTE RAY VON CHONG

It looks to me like he's trying to get me lynched...

billyman

« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2006, 02:02:01 PM »
thought it was pointless trying to vote someone off so early :laugh: :laugh:

GraveyardBandit

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2006, 03:09:25 PM »
vote emilou

you have been very quiet in the game and said the least as possible... maybe you dont want to slip up and give something away

one of ur posts was only to unvote no lynch and nothing else  :-\

Offline EmiLou

« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2006, 03:14:56 PM »
Maybe I have been quiet due to the fact that I have a life and i was watching my little brother play football. I aint mafia but if you wanna vote for me vote for me its your choice. >:(

froganomis

« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2006, 03:31:34 PM »
someone appears to be a rather happy person today....is anyone happy today? ???
 i mean c'mon it was only troy lol,i couldnt have listened to the sod post bibliographys of whats hes been in every two seconds...so i see it as a godsend :D

but then again.. i like everyone else and wouldnt like any of them to disappear,unless of course they are mafia!!!

one thing to point out to everyone,this is exactly like the rift between happy n ray in the first game...go check it out!

RayVonChong

« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2006, 04:17:02 PM »
I want to join a cult please.
The idea of mass suicide appeals to me.

I think axeman has been given a post restriction......be patronising and annoy ray . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Its not possible to kill on the grounds of 'who's online' action. I said to hammer at the pub, (in the 1st game) that i saw you & manic online and sending messages. So i guessed you were evil then he said i was deputy and game me your results. In the last game the kills i made were very obvious, gravey at the start, accusing and pointing fingers but not actually voting until others had, i interpreted it as evil,  manic i investigated and he was evil. Then i noticed who those 2 were voting for a made an innocent list. The only lucky kill i got was Raygin, I nearly killed him when I attempted to kill Hippo, but waited another night. If you read back its quite obvious who's who. I killed you last because I believed you had a shit role and were no threat, just a cult member, who if we had enough townies would be able to lynch, had billy not given up!  ::).

I think hammer is a bit petty and rude posting that I did that, as its not possible and not how I did it.

Meanwhile, less mafia, more league updating, I'm joint top! :tease:  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2006, 04:27:27 PM »
This is meant to be a fun game.....

Lets not get bad-tempered :D :D :D :D

Also stop talking about past games. Just because so and so did this in the last game has no difference on this game.

If people want to post little then its fine because you might not want to give anything away. If you want to try and use your gray matter then it might be more worthwile at the end and you see whether your suspisions were right after all. Try to ignore your personal dislikes of someone and think about the actual game. Its a game after all.....
As for the "Whos Online" feature I would suggest anyone using a night action or talking to a Mason Buddy/Mafia Scumate to maybe do it over MSN or Email me your action..or just try it when no one else is online like the crafty Mafia bastards you are...

Dont take anything to be personally offensive either people are just trying to play the game :D
___________________ ___________________ _____

Votes
1- Currieman (Hagler)         
3- Happy Axeman (Evil Weasel, Billyman, Ray Von Chong)
1- Ray Von Chong (Happy Axeman)
1- Emilou (Gravey)

Not Voting 12: TheQuigMaster, Currieman, Hippo,
Evil Sooty, Steve Van Halen, ChurchofHalo, ClassyDaz UK, Fozza Gump,
Crow, Emilou, ManicMonkeyMan, Quinn Dexter, Amadjin

11 Votes for a Lynch
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 06:01:41 PM by Der Hammer »

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2006, 05:10:40 PM »
Churchy - You also told everyone that you were the cop!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

Manic - I'm not really putting the spotlight on myself I just said that I am not mafia which I'm not, where's the harm in that? ???

Quig

« Reply #50 on: April 23, 2006, 05:59:40 PM »
Vote: Emilou because you bandwagoned a no lynch with no explanation then unvoted as soon as it was pointed out. I would like a real reason for you other then some story of watching your brother play football. For over 12 hours.

hagler

« Reply #51 on: April 23, 2006, 06:11:43 PM »
good point quig

unvote currie
vote emilou

froganomis

« Reply #52 on: April 23, 2006, 06:23:14 PM »
you know..quigs got a point...how can you have a 12 hour game? did they play one half last night,then one this morning? ???

Evil Weasel

« Reply #53 on: April 23, 2006, 06:57:49 PM »
dont just sit there twiddling your thumbs, accuse someone and see how they respond... its easy.

OK, I did. I voted for you just like you told me to, to see how you would respond.

Thats really lame and lacks any conviction and courage, Voting me just cause i'm trying to show you guys how to play this game, i tried hard to explain it last game, where i virtualy gave the game away(if you look close enough)

Hmmm...

GraveyardBandit

« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2006, 07:24:15 PM »
i have only been accusing emilou to see how she reacted [ quite badly  :laugh: ]

though hagler and quig seem keen to jump the bandwagon jump...

jus pointing out the obvious...  ???

Quig

« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2006, 07:26:49 PM »
Bandwagoning is when you vote with no reason. I explained my reason for voting.

hagler

« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2006, 07:28:56 PM »
the bandwagon is the quickest way to town.......no vote...or vote no lynch ...thats the slowest

Offline EmiLou

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2006, 10:37:28 PM »
Right ok then so ur all voting for me thats good, although when you kill me and you see i am innocent u'll owe me an apology. I aint been well so have spent the majority of the last 2 days in my bed again I don't feel that i have to explain myself to you as i can do what i want when I want like the rest of you. Some of the other players aint posted yet and non of you have jumped to lynch them have you. I voted for a no lynch because i thought that it would be best if we waited a while to see what came about.

GraveyardBandit

« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2006, 11:24:25 PM »
unvote emilou

i dont actually think that she is mafia...
was seeing how she would respond and before i accused her didnt think about it properly...

i still think we should have a vote just not sure who wit...

GraveyardBandit

« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2006, 11:25:18 PM »
btw emilou the only thing i was picking up on was ur post that only voted/ unvoted no lynch or something, not because you hadnt posted at all jus because that post had been really blank...