Author Topic: Sunderland vs City  (Read 563 times)

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
Sunderland vs City
« on: February 02, 2016, 07:18:38 PM »
Sunderland away in the Premier league, kicks off in half hour. :)

Good news is that Kelechi keeps his place, bad news; is Demmi is playing, and Yaya is in a middle 2.  :-\

Confirmed Team: Hart, Sagna, Demichelis, Otamendi, Clichy, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure (c), Navas, Silva, Aguero, Iheanacho
Subs: Caballero, Kolarov, Zabaleta, Fernando, Celina, Barker, Sterling

need a good performance and a win, With Leicester playing Liverpool, and arsenal playing Southampton, with some good results could see us top...

:cityfan:

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
Re: Sunderland vs City
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2016, 09:30:13 PM »
82mins gone city 1 up & I'm getting nervous why go back to yaya playing in 2 man midfield & demi at centre back?

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
Re: Sunderland vs City
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 03:01:46 PM »
82mins gone city 1 up & I'm getting nervous why go back to yaya playing in 2 man midfield & demi at centre back?

We were open with 2 up top..  this highlights the struggle that pellers has faced this season..  Iheanacho has performed well when called on, but when he plays him with Aguero up top against a team thats willing to put in a shift in the midfield we can't seem to hold things down well at all and we are sliced to pieces on occassion.   maybe this is down to the workrate of our midfielders or maybe it's down to something else..   But either way, pellers needs to figure out a solution to this or he will continue to struggle find a way to balance the side. 

Happy with 3 points for sure.  We've played a lot of games in january and it was bound to be a difficult match.  Sunderland were much fresher.  Arsenal draw and we're 3 points behind the leaders with a showdown on the horizon. 

we just can't get rid of Leicester can we?   lol   ffs..