Author Topic: Mafia 25 - Star Wars Mafia  (Read 107014 times)

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
Re: Mafia 25 - Star Wars Mafia
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2016, 07:24:22 PM »
Hmmm as much as it pains me to say it, after re-reading all the posts Axeman has been quite vocal in defending others, wes, Steve and my self included.

The move of a bad guy trying to act good? Or just a kind harted Shepard looking out for his flock....?

what's this with defending people .. if you good you can't know who is also on the good side at this stage so it doesn't make sense to defend people at this stage?

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2016, 07:28:03 PM »
the later votes are more sus to me, as evidenced in previous games

I've been noticing the same.  Happyaxeman seems to be trying early on to get people on his side and not ruffle any feathers.. 
Mophead is doing the same.
Laserblue has also done the same (first or 2nd post I believe)

MasterZulu explain your post where you said you think laserblue is a townie..  explain why you said that and why you think he's a townie.

Sorry not following you .. what have I done the same?

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2016, 07:31:07 PM »
if you majority lynch someone on a no show, then you play into the enemys hands as they can carry out any night actions they have.

I totally agree with this.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2016, 07:36:08 PM »
Just wanted to see what the response would be.... Wasn't any.... So just left it out there and moved on.

Respose from who? it's always sus when someone says they think your town at this stage because only evil players would no who's town.

Miasg you are still hiding away & haven't made one significant post, your not a newbie so no excuses.

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2016, 08:04:31 PM »

Respose from who? it's always sus when someone says they think your town at this stage because only evil players would no who's town.

Miasg you are still hiding away & haven't made one significant post, your not a newbie so no excuses.
Pretty sure before I even said that, you had voted to lynch me.
Therefore why not test the water and see what reaction you get??

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2016, 08:06:38 PM »
if you majority lynch someone on a no show, then you play into the enemys hands as they can carry out any night actions they have.

so your saying dont lynch any non players, and dont vote for being an active player cause the game will die? so who do we vote for? lol

probably should be another thread..
just saying if we do mod kills, reassign their role to someone else who's role sucks lol 

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2016, 08:25:36 PM »
One of the newbies here - how many Empire players are we likely to be looking for?

that's one more playing .. things always start off slow as nothing to go off.. what we need now is for players to make posts .. like miasg who is being very elusive?

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2016, 08:50:16 PM »

what's this with defending people .. if you good you can't know who is also on the good side at this stage so it doesn't make sense to defend people at this stage?

You defended me in one of your first posts. You said "Oh that's just typical Mr Ryals", when others were saying my posting was too much. 
Those who live in glass houses.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #68 on: January 22, 2016, 09:22:04 PM »
You defended me in one of your first posts. You said "Oh that's just typical Mr Ryals", when others were saying my posting was too much. 
Those who live in glass houses.....

I also said that it could be you trying to appear town & FOS you, does that sound like defending you?... so I don't live in a glasshouse then  :bleh:

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2016, 09:59:04 PM »
Just an observation

The way to get the new guys involved is too interect with them. Morose kitten posted and no one has answered his question or quizzed him.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #70 on: January 22, 2016, 10:46:58 PM »

I also said that it could be you trying to appear town & FOS you, does that sound like defending you?... so I don't live in a glasshouse then  :bleh:

Great way to attempt to form an alliance and try to look innocent at the same time

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #71 on: January 22, 2016, 11:02:02 PM »

One of the newbies here - how many Empire players are we likely to be looking for?

Not sure.  Likely 3-4 of the players are evil, possibly a neutral role. 

townies typically do not know who each other (I know at least one role has no info on other townies) are except maybe if there are special roles that allow that knowledge. 

Mafia usually have some level of knowledge of each other. 

So that's the game dynamic here.  Psychological hell for us townies.  Easier for the mafia but there are usually far less of them, so we have a chance. 

Now post more!   Lol.

Offline mophead

• To be or not to be......
« Reply #72 on: January 22, 2016, 11:36:26 PM »
Was just merely a suggestion, and with the presence of less players it probably makes it even harder if you are mafia to hide away in the crowd
SWB II

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2016, 12:07:39 AM »

Current Vote count

Masterzulu 2
Stevenryals 1
Dirty Rat 1
Mophead 1

The aim is not to mod kill, I have sent a nudge to some of the non posters and let's try and help the newbies when they do post. I'm not saying to give them a free pass but if you remember your first game it is hard to get the flow/understand what's going on!

6 votes are still required for a lynch

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2016, 12:49:27 AM »
OK. I'm going to challenge my remaining 2 votes since no one else has voted me.

Steven saw the light side and unvoted, maybe becuase he was a risk of being pulled into the group of mafia votes?

Lasers vote is still a weak ass vote, voted for me after my very first post with little to no justification?? And had sat on it ever since, mafia move? You tell me Laser??

And Mop head secondly becuase he could see an alliance forming between Axeman and I? Yet has not challenged Axeman over this and once again had sat on a weak ass vote all the way through so far.

I put it to you guys you are in cahoots and I Unvote Stevenryals

And Vote Laserblue

^^ If my bolds didn't work TCH please fix as posting from an app. Thanks.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2016, 01:29:14 AM »
OK I did write a bit of War and Peace on my phone yesterday and it looks like my fat fingers have caused it not to send or save AARRGHH.
A lot of what I was going to say has been covered as it was about not lynching an active player just yet.   
I don't have TP to harass so it's kinda  new game for me - Something I've already mentioned :)  I have been around and I am participating.  Also asked the MOD to look into the new players.   I doubt we will see anything from DirtyRat or MoroseKitten until maybe middle of next week now unless they look at this from home.   Monday maybe for Dickens.   There's 1 other new player and I don't know if he's even logged in or intending to play despite verbally agreeing to play to TCH.

Morose kitten posted and no one has answered his question or quizzed him.
One thing I remember writing was that if MoroseKitten had read the posts he would know that none of us have a clue as to the numbers.   Skimming from post 1.  being new does not mean he's not evil.
I had asked MZ a question about Laser and he's only just answered it, or rather answered the same question by others.
I'd like to FOS everyone right now.   I have played this game before so I know a lot of early votes get unvoted.  I'm not into pushing a town reveal 2 pages into this game.  Personally I think Laser is quick to jump on other peoples thoughts trying possibly in starting a bandwagon.  Or is he just looking to put more pressure on someone looking for a mistake.   It's nice how you all seem concerned on how I'm playing the game - since no one is looking out for me that should be a good guide to show that I'm not evil.   Just saying.
For me I'd rather keep a poster playing on day 1 then vote them off when it's so random - unless an obvious mistake is made.

Offline mophead

• To be or not to be......
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2016, 04:16:31 AM »
It's nice how you all seem concerned on how I'm playing the game - since no one is looking out for me that should be a good guide to show that I'm not evil.   Just saying.

Sounded like a bit of a cry for innocence there to me, and I still stand by my vote, even if it is just a gut feeling that's all we really have to go off of this early unless someone outs their foot in their mouth

As for MIASG if I'm not mistaken the mafia havo no way of knowing who other mafia are and neither do town? So how would people look out for you. Very sus
SWB II

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2016, 06:30:26 AM »
Mophead how do mafia know who to bandwagon on?

Offline ThatDirtyRat

• I'm a Noob!
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2016, 10:09:11 AM »
understand this game, me does not! But as my first game, will follow along and see how things develop.
In the interim, can I vote for Stevenryals   only as a retaliation vote. Much disturbance I sense in him.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2016, 01:19:36 PM »
So for your first post....

I assume you've  read the thread (I hope you have)
And I assume you noticed that Wes also posted a yoda-esque quote.
And I assume you noticed the subsequent discussion as well

So, my question is, why on earth would you do that?