Author Topic: Mafia 25 - Star Wars Mafia  (Read 10720 times)

Offline Dickens Cider

Re: Mafia 25 - Star Wars Mafia
« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2016, 01:37:41 AM »
Dickens cider is another with a hello I'm here post but not saying anything else. I'm presuming that's because there new at the moment & where's moon? 

Timezone differences play a big part too, most of the chatter has happened while offline...

Also quite perplexed as to being voted for by Happy for poor use of grammar / punctuation
I didn't know this was an English class. In which case I'd probably fail (again)  :-\

Seems like serious straw clutching from an off the cuff decision making outlaw.
First you throw around a vote on your first post then you seem to agree with the person you voted for (albeit directly after unvoting them)
Your reckless and nonchalant voting does not seem very town like. FOS Happy

MIASG... 4 posts and yet not a shred of real content or contribution... Some things never change

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2016, 01:57:08 AM »

lol Sounds like a description of Han Solo who is deffo not empire. ;)

People can write things subconsciously giving stuff away without there knowledge, and thats all ive picked up on.

I always throw my vote around, its the only way to get a response. you should know that DickyCider aka FootyNewb, and your not daft, your clever at these games... a single FOS dont mean nowt, EVERYONE IS A FOS

And yes, I've noticed that about Miasg too...

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2016, 02:41:11 AM »
People can write things subconsciously giving stuff away without there knowledge, and thats all ive picked up on.

While I do agree with this, attacking something as lacklustre as punctuation is taking it to a whole other level...
Which for me is not a positive sign that you are good

I always throw my vote around, its the only way to get a response.

As I said in my first post... The last one we played was back in 2011... I wish my memory was THAT good to recall everyone's playing habits, but unfortunately it's not

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2016, 10:52:54 AM »
Bloody hell there are people who still haven't posted and I'm accused of not contributing.  Go read my posts again. 

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #44 on: January 21, 2016, 03:42:02 PM »
Bloody hell there are people who still haven't posted and I'm accused of not contributing.  Go read my posts again. 

haha another post from miasg not contributing anything.

Mophead hasn't change a bit, still trying his best to make himself & Steve look suspect, why are trying to latch on to Mr Ryals?

I think if I remember right Axeman your not very good at being bad & I'm suspicious of posts so far, why would you try to identify main rebel players to everyone including the darkside?

need remaining players to make an appearance?

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #45 on: January 21, 2016, 04:36:17 PM »
I think if I remember right Axeman your not very good at being bad & I'm suspicious of posts so far, why would you try to identify main rebel players to everyone including the darkside? 
eh? who have I identified as rebels and members of the darkside?  if your referring to a little thing with steve, i never said that was what i thought, i just offered another way of looking at things.
l Suspect Everyone because i have no idea who is who. Which is why I'm aggressive, like steve is... how else are you going to find anything out, if you dont accuse people and pickup on anything you think is suspicious... so why am i suspicous? Because I'm posting a lot and calling people out? as far as i can tell, Its only me and steve who are actually accusing people of things we have noted... AND NO I AM NOT ALIGNING MYSELF WITH STEVE, its just the truth.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #46 on: January 21, 2016, 06:11:20 PM »
Which is why I'm aggressive, like steve is...

NO I AM NOT ALIGNING MYSELF WITH STEVE

:-|
seriously? 

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2016, 12:24:55 AM »

Current Vote count

Masterzulu 3
Stevenryals 1
Dickens 1

6 votes are required for a lynch
[/quote]

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2016, 12:49:45 AM »
Seems like we are stalling before really getting going... And since I'm already half way to being lynched you may as well all go vote for me.

What good will it do us if he gets himself killed? You may be asking.

Well if fellow townies get me lynched you can make a good bet that the ones that pounced first are evil, sure it leaves the town a village idiot short but could help weed out the bad guys in the long run.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2016, 01:34:53 AM »

I have gone back and read your posts, it didn't take long.  What have you contributed?
Your not a new player so why no content,  is it that you don't want to give yourself away?

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2016, 03:46:44 AM »
Hmmm as much as it pains me to say it, after re-reading all the posts Axeman has been quite vocal in defending others, wes, Steve and my self included.

The move of a bad guy trying to act good? Or just a kind harted Shepard looking out for his flock....?

Offline morosekitten

• I'm a Noob!
« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2016, 04:25:45 AM »
One of the newbies here - how many Empire players are we likely to be looking for?

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2016, 01:06:08 PM »
Well if fellow townies get me lynched you can make a good bet that the ones that pounced first are evil, sure it leaves the town a village idiot short but could help weed out the bad guys in the long run.

the later votes are more sus to me, as evidenced in previous games

Hmmm as much as it pains me to say it, after re-reading all the posts Axeman has been quite vocal in defending others, wes, Steve and my self included.

I've been noticing the same.  Happyaxeman seems to be trying early on to get people on his side and not ruffle any feathers.. 
Mophead is doing the same.
Laserblue has also done the same (first or 2nd post I believe)

MasterZulu explain your post where you said you think laserblue is a townie..  explain why you said that and why you think he's a townie.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2016, 04:17:20 PM »
the later votes are more sus to me, as evidenced in previous games

I've been noticing the same.  Happyaxeman seems to be trying early on to get people on his side and not ruffle any feathers.. 
Mophead is doing the same.
Laserblue has also done the same (first or 2nd post I believe)

MasterZulu explain your post where you said you think laserblue is a townie..  explain why you said that and why you think he's a townie.
really? I'd say Ive done more than anyone else. But ho hey :(

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2016, 04:18:10 PM »
UNVOTE MASTERZULU
VOTE DIRTY RAT

Come out and play.. 

Offline mophead

• To be or not to be......
« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2016, 04:57:44 PM »
Should we just vote off non contributors?
SWB II

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2016, 05:41:31 PM »
Should we just vote off non contributors?
that smacks of the Enemy trying to get an easy pass... they will be mod killed i guess

Timezone differences play a big part too, most of the chatter has happened while offline...

Also quite perplexed as to being voted for by Happy for poor use of grammar / punctuation
I didn't know this was an English class. In which case I'd probably fail (again)  :-\

First you throw around a vote on your first post then you seem to agree with the person you voted for (albeit directly after unvoting them)
Your reckless and nonchalant voting does not seem very town like. FOS Happy
I actually see that response as too defensive and trying to turn the tables back onto me... just for a simple observation.
DC is high up on my suspect list but...
Unvote Dicky Cider
vote mophead.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2016, 05:51:55 PM »
that smacks of the Enemy trying to get an easy pass... they will be mod killed i guess

Technical note:
Personally, I'd prefer not to lynch them for non participation, but if they don't participate in the first day phase I would prefer a mod kill & distribute the role/action to someone else in lieu of the lynch if the lynch is of a player who's contributing to the game.  Being our first game back, it's important to keep it active until the end if at all possible, or else it will die again.
since it's our first game back, i think it's important to keep everyone involved if possible..

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2016, 05:59:20 PM »
if you majority lynch someone on a no show, then you play into the enemys hands as they can carry out any night actions they have.

so your saying dont lynch any non players, and dont vote for being an active player cause the game will die? so who do we vote for? lol

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2016, 06:11:04 PM »

Just wanted to see what the response would be.... Wasn't any.... So just left it out there and moved on.