The Rules for Game of Death Mafia
* To attempt to keep the game flowing there may be time limits for the day and night phases.
* Nights will hopefully only last therefore between 24-48 hours. If night choices come in earlier, it will dawn earlier. If you don’t get your choices in on time then you miss out on them.
* Lynching will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded. The day will still finish and the night phase begins.
* The person with the most votes at the end of the day phase will be lynched, in the result of a tie due to a deadline then the toss of a coin will decide who gets lynched.
* Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.
* Please be attentive and unvote, before casting a new vote, you can only vote for one person at a time.
* The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.
* Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop typing.
* Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts you are likely to be mod killed otherwise.
* Don’t quote any messages from me. You will be mod-killed if you do.
* If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. I will not wait for you – if you do not submit a choice then you miss out, which might result you being quite unhappy
* If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
* I should post a vote count, ever so often, maybe every page or every alternate one. Please feel free to request one should you deem it necessary.
* If you have any questions, you can pm me or ask in the thread. I'll get back to you as soon as possible, and with the best explanation that I can.
* I am always right, but not always accurate. If I've made a mistake, please tell my by email as soon as possible. If you try to notify me in thread, I'll have to to edit your post and you will most likely be mod-killed.
* If I'm going to be unavailable for more than a day, I'll post that information
* Most importantly...this is a game and we're here to have fun. Do your part.
* lastly.........Good Luck