Author Topic: Mafia 23 - Game of Death - Winner Axeman  (Read 18777 times)

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
Mafia 23 - Game of Death - Winner Axeman
« on: May 09, 2011, 04:33:08 AM »
The Rules for Game of Death Mafia

* To attempt to keep the game flowing there may be time limits for the day and night phases.
    * Nights will hopefully only last therefore between 24-48 hours. If night choices come in earlier, it will dawn earlier. If you don’t get your choices in on time then you miss out on them.
    * Lynching will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, his pleas are useless and any attempts to unvote will be unheeded. The day will still finish and the night phase begins.
    * The person with the most votes at the end of the day phase will be lynched, in the result of a tie due to a deadline then the toss of a coin will decide who gets lynched.
    * Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.
    * Please be attentive and unvote, before casting a new vote, you can only vote for one person at a time.
    * The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.
    * Once your death scene has been posted, you’re dead. Stop typing.
    * Don’t edit/delete previously submitted posts you are likely to be mod killed otherwise.
    * Don’t quote any messages from me. You will be mod-killed if you do.
    * If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. I will not wait for you – if you do not submit a choice then you miss out, which might result you being quite unhappy
    * If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – don’t leave us hanging.
    * I should post a vote count, ever so often, maybe every page or every alternate one. Please feel free to request one should you deem it necessary.
    * If you have any questions, you can pm me or ask in the thread. I'll get back to you as soon as possible, and with the best explanation that I can. 
    * I am always right, but not always accurate. If I've made a mistake, please tell my by email as soon as possible. If you try to notify me in thread, I'll have to to edit your post and you will most likely be mod-killed.
    * If I'm going to be unavailable for more than a day, I'll post that information
    * Most importantly...this is a game and we're here to have fun. Do your part.
    * lastly.........Good Luck

« Last Edit: July 04, 2011, 12:48:48 AM by Tommy Caton's Hairstylist »

• Busy Bee
Re: Mafia 23 - Minions
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 04:35:24 AM »
Players for this game currently are

Axe - Confirmed
ALZ - Confirmed
FBN - Confirmed
Laser - Confirmed
MIASG - Confirmed
Mike - Confirmed
Steve - Confirmed
Wes - Confirmed
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 11:43:22 PM by Tommy Caton's Hairstylist »

• Busy Bee
Re: Mafia 23 - Game of Death
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 05:47:10 AM »
Prelude............ .......

You are the best in your field, no one has challenged you for ages. Trolling the net you find an obscure add about a tournament for the strongest and best fighters in the world to take each other on in a battle royal, winner takes all. You’re intrigued, for the first time in a while you can feel the excitement stir. You respond to the add and wait.
     The next day there is a reply in your inbox, a first prize of 10 million in cash and e-tickets for a flight to a remote Asian Island, the tournament starts in two weeks. You are the best though so who can stop you, so you send through your confirmation and start preparing.
     On reaching the island you are taken to your private room, seeing no one, the game starts tomorrow. After a restless nights sleep you are taken from your room into a small chamber with one window. Looking through you can see other windows with faces peering through, all looking on a large grassed area, in the middle of which has been erected a gibbet and a noose. The panel that the window is housed in suddenly disappears and you walk into the arena ready for anything........... .......

• Busy Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 11:54:25 PM »
Ok gents we are now live and running.

Day one starts, it will run until Midnight Thursday UK time at which point we will have a lynch and enter the night phase. So you have not lynched someone by then, I will take the person with the most votes and lynch them.

With the big weekend coming up things might be a little quiet till Monday.

Axe - Confirmed
ALZ - Confirmed
FBN - Confirmed
Laser - Confirmed
MIASG - Confirmed
Mike - Confirmed
Steve - Confirmed
Wes - Confirmed

You all have a randomized number between 1 and 10, currently two of the numbers are empty. So if anyone wants to join late they have till Monday. If no one joins at that point i will reveal one of the numbers but the other will be left vacant. So at night if you could select that number, you will be told that no one is there and you get nothing, but at least you know in the future not to try that number again.

Good luck and have fun

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 12:12:27 AM »
Interesting premise this game ... basically vote off who you don't like in the day and hope like hell in the night .. not sure if Alz will know the game is on as he's away today (friday) and may not look at it till monday.

Is it everyman for himself ?  if so there's nothing to find out in the day phase really .. so what can you really post looking for?  no ones going to give up their number .. the rules say lynch is a lynch .. so doubtful that say the top 2 voted for fight off or something ..

I'm not going to vote just yet - want to hear everyone else's take - maybe see who's not participating .. that and waiting for mophead to join to vote him off as steve suggested :)

• Busy Bee
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 12:29:22 AM »
Information may at times be provided that may or may not help you in quest. Vague i know but as the game unfolds hopefully things will become clearer maybe  ;)

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2011, 01:28:44 AM »
Pretty sure 2dads should join in again...
He's had enough time to sulk :)

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 01:29:00 AM »
Sorry..... TP

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2011, 05:02:05 AM »
I'm trying to get him to play under Gallens Pecs

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2011, 10:01:46 AM »
Is it everyman for himself ?  if so there's nothing to find out in the day phase really .. so what can you really post looking for?  no ones going to give up their number .. the rules say lynch is a lynch .. so doubtful that say the top 2 voted for fight off or something ..
I very much doubt it is everyman for themselves as there would be no point to the day phase, I would imagine there is an evil crime syndicate hoping to blow up the world or something, and a hero or 2 like Bruce Lee for example...  :bruce: :akido:
Vote Mikeblue cause he hasnt posted yet and i doubt he is much of a fighter either. Get rid of the weak. lol

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2011, 01:23:03 PM »
** notice **
i'll be leaving town this evening and not returning until June 1st..
shit trip really.. being forced to spend 2 weeks in horrible hawaii, doing stupid things like surfing and relaxing.. and drinking beer.. can't wait for it to be over..
I will be on here and there to make posts via my phone, but not like normal.. 

reading my role, it sure sounds like every man for himself..  i'm interested in what the game has in store with tch saying as things move on it should become more clear..

randomized numbers 1-10, 8 of us on board so far.. ah feck it.. no use in diagramming and dissecting..

hope TP joins.. he's always fun to remind what TP stands for..  :-0

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2011, 07:28:42 PM »
not so sure I know what's going on ???  vote wes :bleh:

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2011, 07:29:27 PM »
 :blush: sorry vote wes  :bleh:

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2011, 09:17:51 PM »
let me guess... you have a gut feeling :)

i agree.. not really sure what we're supposed to do during the day phase for the first day..  i get it for the later days..  but first day.. it seems that everyone is the same..??

Vote Wes  it's his fault i died in the last one..  although Hungarian warlord turned out to be a less than great role claim lol

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2011, 11:18:29 AM »
a few still to post - wouldn't we be better off coting you off on day 1 Ryals so you can be more miserable in Hawaii ?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2011, 11:20:07 AM »
*voting ... then again might vote off mikeblue for not getting me a ticket for the FA cup final  >:D :cityfan:

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2011, 01:12:25 PM »
*voting ... then again might vote off mikeblue for not getting me a ticket for the FA cup final  >:D :cityfan:

You can't vote for mike after he handed you a wn in the last game :bleh:

just a thought .....could be a cult in this game?

:cityfan:

• Busy Bee
« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2011, 11:57:23 PM »
Ok hopefully the hangovers have gone, the vote count is

Wes    2 votes  (Steve, Laser)

Mike    1 vote     (Axe)

Don't forget the deadline for day one is Midnight Thurs UK time.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2011, 12:56:51 AM »
just a thought .....could be a cult in this game?
I think if there was a cult it'd be too hard to take them down at night and too easy for them in the day phase .. can't discount it though .. more likely to be a mason team in my eyes but again the story is about who will survive until the end .. seems to me to be everyone for themselves games rather then town v mafia

and laser mafia win vs FA Cup Final .. please  :cityfan:

I am tempted to vote wes off just to see him go off - and then play his 1 player mafia game  :laugh: 

I'm guessing it's now too late for people to join since voting has began ? 

• Busy Bee
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2011, 05:02:01 AM »
it's a bit hard for me to provide any more information on the game at this point. If you are not sure just treat yourself like a normal townie, you know you are good and the rest could be anything.