Author Topic: Mafia 23 - Game of Death - Winner Axeman  (Read 18618 times)

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
Re: Mafia 23 - Game of Death
« Reply #40 on: May 19, 2011, 12:41:40 PM »
then vote for someone who you feel is bandwagoning you, to be honest in this day they are looking to try to get you off again trying to point out that you are the strongest because you got +1, with the hope everyone jumps on it again... my previous post i have completly blown there theory out of the water.

so in  my eyes, this vote goes to either Footynoob or Miasg as i believe they are the strongest chars at the moment.

I would assume, Ryals, Wes and Mikeblue failed to make a night action, My night action was put on a non player and i got attacked... this leaves the others... they MUST be the strongest hence why they should go.  ;)

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #41 on: May 19, 2011, 12:47:02 PM »
You right I never voted anyone as i forgot all about this game.

But Im on it now and going to get my head round it.
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #42 on: May 19, 2011, 12:56:43 PM »
Vote Misag because you will have more points than me
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #43 on: May 19, 2011, 02:15:44 PM »
firstly i'm not happy with this bandwagon malarky, you vote off a person who hadnt posted, and we were barely onto the 2page of the game! then man who put the nail in the coffin? miasg, an experienced player, why would he put the final vote on when he is usualy reluctant and will wait untill everyone has posted?

and now your going after wes again because you say he is the strongest?

I don't think there are any teams in this game at all ... The bandwagon on day 1 ended by me was a no brainer - plus as I said I thought he'd prob get lucky anyway.   He did.    Day 2 - Wes had 1 more point then me - I lost points - he's stronger then me unless proven otherwise - no brainer.

I have no problem if anyone else gets voted off other then wes either.   Don't get confused with FBN and I having posts near each other with team work - it's more about the time zone.   I've told Alz the game is back on ... he's brand new posted once said "Hi I'm new vote wes"

Can you tell me please Happy what would have been gained on Day 1 with keeping it going?   And why I'm more a threat to you then Wes - Plus I wasn't the first or 2nd  person to vote for him on both days ...
Vote Misag because you will have more points than me
I doubt it Wes - my number was chosen at night

Happy you are the only person not to vote for Wes for whatever reason - what's up with that?   maybe you are in a team (although I doubt it)
Unvote Wesmancity and Vote Happy Axeman since Wes nor I think we don't have many points and Happy must .. that and his bizarre attack only on me.  You got what you were after mate - I'm off Wes's back

Now I'm tired and going to bed - try not to vote me off whilst I'm asleep. 

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #44 on: May 19, 2011, 02:41:15 PM »
ha ha ha ha

you were voting for wes on the basis he must be the strongest, which i have proved he can not be.
like i just said in my previous post, I now know a non playing number, and i was attacked. which puts me on 7points.
there are more than one person with 11, a snippet from TCH's mod post, which both Miasg and footynoob (and also Ryals who was probably skimming on his mobile phone!) failed to mention whilst declaring Wes IS the strongest. I know it cant be me so this leaves either Miasg, FN, Alz and lazer assuming that  Mike, Wes and Ryals failed to make an attack as they were not around.

I am not defending Wes either, I'm pointing out the fact you are all voting him on the pretense he is the strongest when its quite clear he is NOT as he cannot be on 11points... yes, he is probably stronger than me but he IS NOT the strongest which means there are bigger threats at the moment, so why would i want to vote him? if you cant see that then you need to re-study maths.  :bleh:

So this was not an attack on you miasg, Ive also mentioned Footynoob in the same context as you, apart from that i voted you. Me thinks your a tad over defensive when all ive done is point out your unfair reasons of voting. I'm simply trying to get my head around who could have the most points, simple as that.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #45 on: May 19, 2011, 04:23:37 PM »
I think there must be more to the game than just everyones an individual
my last vote was just random, didn't expect everyone to follow me?
I can see I need to hold back a bit this time :-X

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #46 on: May 19, 2011, 04:55:31 PM »
yes.. i was skimming.. Unvote Wes 

obviously this game is about getting rid of the strongest..
i'm going to have to keep up with this as another missed night phase would definitely put me close to being dead...  :-/

however.. i think it's a bit crap.. i just spent the day at the beach.. that should be enough for one strength point, maybe even 2.. 

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #47 on: May 19, 2011, 07:33:18 PM »
yes.. i was skimming.. Unvote Wes 

obviously this game is about getting rid of the strongest..
i'm going to have to keep up with this as another missed night phase would definitely put me close to being dead...  :-/

however.. i think it's a bit crap.. i just spent the day at the beach.. that should be enough for one strength point, maybe even 2..

Vote stevenryals you spent the day on the beach thats enough for my vote  :)

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #48 on: May 19, 2011, 08:43:17 PM »
Happy... I never stated that Wes is the strongest... I simply pointed out that he is the only one that we know of that had an advantage by getting the extra point...Obviously he didn't pick up any points over night as he would be on 12 points if he had... Thus relinquishing his advantage...

But all I know for sure is he has more strength points than me (I chose a non playing number over night AND got attacked)...

The way I see it in this everyman for themselves contest, take out the people you KNOW are stronger than yourself, then work on figuring out the rest... And at this early stage, the only person I know for sure has more strength points than me is Wes...

As for the notion that there are teams in this game... I highly doubt it... Read the preface, we all simply reply to something on the net... We don't ever get to meet the other players (until we fight)... We are all housed in separate units... The possibility of teams is just not there...

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #49 on: May 19, 2011, 11:19:55 PM »
I suppose you fella's don't want to tell us the numbers you voted for since you have found 1 possibly 2 of the vacant numbers ... might also tell one of us if you are lying

Alz is quiet - so I want to hear some more from him or I'm swinging my vote - you happy with the night phase Alz ?

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #50 on: May 19, 2011, 11:27:50 PM »
Current Vote Count

miasg 2 Votes        Axe, Wes
Axe 1 Vote             miasg
Steven 1 Vote        Laser
Wes 1 Votes          FBN

Yet to vote Alz, Mike, Steve

• Busy Bee
« Reply #51 on: May 19, 2011, 11:29:20 PM »

Lazying at the beach should make you fat and lazy so i should maybe deduct an extra point  ;)

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #52 on: May 20, 2011, 11:58:49 AM »
I suppose you fella's don't want to tell us the numbers you voted for since you have found 1 possibly 2 of the vacant numbers ... might also tell one of us if you are lying

Alz is quiet - so I want to hear some more from him or I'm swinging my vote - you happy with the night phase Alz ?

Why would they tell? They want you waste your night action obviously.

For this stupidity I declare Mortal Combat and  VOTE MIASG
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #53 on: May 22, 2011, 12:05:15 AM »
that's my point you Fucking idiot ... I've already told you I'm down on points so either your stupid or you are on 11

• Busy Bee
« Reply #54 on: May 22, 2011, 12:35:05 AM »
Current Vote Count

miasg 3 Votes        Axe, Wes, Mike
Axe 1 Vote             miasg
Steven 1 Vote        Laser
Wes 1 Votes          FBN

Yet to vote Alz, and Steve

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #55 on: May 22, 2011, 08:24:10 AM »
Vote Footynewb

I believe that axeman is telling the truth that he chose a non playing number and was attacked..
next up after that comment was football newb stating the same.. and i believe it was a lie to get us to think he was less powerful than he is.. considering he's (in my opinion) the strongest left at this point.....

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #56 on: May 22, 2011, 11:06:47 AM »
Vote Footynewb

I believe that axeman is telling the truth that he chose a non playing number and was attacked..
next up after that comment was football newb stating the same.. and i believe it was a lie to get us to think he was less powerful than he is.. considering he's (in my opinion) the strongest left at this point.....

I don't see how anyone can tell who's the strongest or weekest at this stage, you only know wether you lost or gained everyone else is numbers ... so we don't know or am I missing something?

Miasg saying he has less points doesn't mean anything ... if anything it makes me think he has more.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #57 on: May 22, 2011, 12:02:19 PM »
I don't see how anyone can tell who's the strongest or weekest at this stage, you only know wether you lost or gained everyone else is numbers ... so we don't know or am I missing something?
actually in one of my posts i showed that there are 4 possible people who could have 11 points...
Miasg, Footynoob, Alz and you Laser... why? because you are the only four players who possibly had success in the night stage.

I'm starting to think Miasg has 9 points, maybe Alz failed to make a night action cause he dont know what he is doing, which leaves laser and Footynob.
I'm going with Steve, i too think Footynoob is lying.
UNVOTE MIASG
VOTE FOOTYNOOB

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #58 on: May 22, 2011, 12:14:42 PM »
of course if laser and alz revealed what they did at night, we would have more clues...

the fact Laser seems reluctant as he would of said by now, I have an Inkling he is one of the players on 11...

And Mikeblue is right, why when i am on only 7 points and one of the weakest, would i reveal the non-playing number, which then gives everyone else the advantage of not having your night action void?

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2011, 02:49:35 PM »
of course if laser and alz revealed what they did at night, we would have more clues...

the fact Laser seems reluctant as he would of said by now, I have an Inkling he is one of the players on 11...

And Mikeblue is right, why when i am on only 7 points and one of the weakest, would i reveal the non-playing number, which then gives everyone else the advantage of not having your night action void?

look will some pls explain how do you know who has what & how do you know the none playing numbers ?