Author Topic: Mafia 14 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Mafia: Game over-TOWN WIN!  (Read 87368 times)

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
Re: Mafia 14 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Mafia
« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2008, 09:23:28 PM »
You may have posted this in jest..  but it's almost an admission of guilt..
wes says "you're sus for trying to hid your posts by removing your sig & chging your avatar" and you say that..

sorry it maybe me being a bit slow but I'm lost here ???

can someone please explain ;D

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2008, 09:35:32 PM »
did you read what wes said? 
you know what.. if you dont get it.. you just dont get it..  it's day one and we're pissing up a tree anyway...

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2008, 09:39:41 PM »
My thoughts so far....

wait.. Trick Pony...  I'm not supposed to die untill the first night phase... get it right :) 

ok.. so we have 18 players..  more than likely 6 evil..  with big games like this and hammer modding you can almost be assured there is a cult as everyone of his games has had a cult. (so 7 total)

here's the evil list..  so.. just count this game as a win for the town.. and we can start the next one.. 

hippo
TCH
Trick Pony
HappyAxeman
Wesmancity
Afroboy
Amadjin

if that turns out to be right I have to get something.. like a free t-shirt or a beer .. or a chicken dinner.. anything.. but i deserve something!!

So... TCH is in this one.. what are the chances he's landed a power role on his first game since modding the last 3 or so games??  flip a coin I guess..

FOS Amadjin ..  to get the game rolling  :) 
This post stinks of steven ryals mafia style to me, he does this sort of post when mafia most the time.

i think you should replace all the people who dont post in the next 2 days....its boring when not everyone posts.....

fos:anyone who hasnt posted yet
I wouldn't fos the non-posters yet, it's still first day and some won't have had a chance to post yet.

Also rule 11 about the lynching is very different to any other game I played before.

hippo

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2008, 10:11:38 PM »
I wouldn't fos the non-posters yet, it's still first day and some won't have had a chance to post yet.

So afroboy's in the mafia with somebody who hasn't yet posted then..

Offline mophead

• To be or not to be......
« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2008, 11:28:44 PM »
I think im going to go with the flow and see what happens.
SWB II

Trick Pony

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2008, 11:39:53 PM »
I think im going to go with the flow and see what happens.

sounds like your mafia again mophead, thats 3 in a row for you now.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2008, 12:41:28 AM »
That's an interesting thing to say. You're saying this for one of three reasons:

1) You're being genuine and saying something pointlessly.
2) You're alligned with him, and hoping he's not targeted
3) You're trying to remind some people that they may have a reason to vote for him, because you're evil and want anyone but yourself or your group to be voted for.

Not sure which it is yet. I don't really know what decisions you're talking about though? He's modded all his games fairly i think? Anyways, we're not supposed to talk about previous games are we.

I'd say mostly one as i'm his boss, unless it's 3

Good to see Currieman and Amadjin back as they post and make the game more active and fun.

Where is Hammersbro he was active in the last game and now nothing !!

Trick Pony

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2008, 12:50:17 AM »
i blame miasg cos he has a daft name that doesnt mean anything :P  >:D

Its something about being a "sex god"  :blush: :laugh: :bleh:

Trick Pony

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2008, 12:53:15 AM »
wait.. Trick Pony...  I'm not supposed to die untill the first night phase... get it right :)  

But Steve I always at FOS you as the first day action  :bleh: now who hasent posted yet ...

Trick Pony

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2008, 01:06:35 AM »
I can imagine.  :)

That's an interesting thing to say. You're saying this for one of three reasons:

1) You're being genuine and saying something pointlessly.
2) You're alligned with him, and hoping he's not targeted
3) You're trying to remind some people that they may have a reason to vote for him, because you're evil and want anyone but yourself or your group to be voted for.

Not sure which it is yet. I don't really know what decisions you're talking about though? He's modded all his games fairly i think? Anyways, we're not supposed to talk about previous games are we.

Nah it was actually just trying to get things moving while you were sleeping hippo, I just cant wait to see what TCH has to say in this game, I have seen him sitting there with his "modding face" during the apst few games though I dont believe I have played a game with him in it ... so im looking forward to seeig how he plays 

froganomis

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2008, 01:18:12 AM »
Its something about being a "sex god"  :blush: :laugh: :bleh:

to transexual dwarfs and the like... :bleh: :laugh: :tease: oh wait i thought you said icon  :hmmm: :wall: :angel:

You may have posted this in jest..  but it's almost an admission of guilt..
wes says "you're sus for trying to hid your posts by removing your sig & chging your avatar" and you say that..

noooooooo,the second question was a half arsed parody of the first question.
and yes we are pissing up a tree....
but then....
But Steve I always at FOS you as the first day action  :bleh: now who hasent posted yet ...
possible mafia? i mean he could be trying to keep up appearances as deflection as it were........

[/quote]
sounds like your mafia again mophead, thats 3 in a row for you now.

and to justify that????? please lol,could be important for future reference/decisions

Trick Pony

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2008, 01:20:49 AM »
um...like...what? Sorry wes not following what you are on about here....fos wes for posting something completely random...not to mention if something is unnocticable as mafia are you saying only mafia would be able to notice only therefore meaning since you noticed it therefore by your own admission you'd be mafia?
Although I dont like to admit it I would have to agree with you Bluestars

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2008, 01:25:45 AM »
holy crap, I'm up at 5am and here i am... soz for not posting so far just got in from my first Date in a long long time... lol surely no one can begrudge me that, got no time for it, but i need a bit of love in my life. lol
will catch up when i have a spare hour tomo to read whats transpired so far.

Trick Pony

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2008, 01:31:26 AM »
to transexual dwarfs and the like... :bleh: :laugh: :tease: oh wait i thought you said icon  :hmmm: :wall: :angel:

noooooooo,the second question was a half arsed parody of the first question.
and yes we are pissing up a tree....
but then....possible mafia? i mean he could be trying to keep up appearances as deflection as it were........

and to justify that????? please lol,could be important for future reference/decisions

Mophead has been mafia in the past 2 games, the way he commented short and brief seems like a mafia playing style... which is obviously why I said 3 in a row. Have a look over the past few games Amadjin the moderators summed up the entire games in the last few posts which should help you.

froganomis

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2008, 01:33:59 AM »
Mophead has been mafia in the past 2 games, the way he commented short and brief seems like a mafia playing style... which is obviously why I said 3 in a row. Have a look over the past few games Amadjin the moderators summed up the entire games in the last few posts which should help you.

thanks matey  :D cleared a few things up

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2008, 01:54:43 AM »
had a quick scan through, so a quick response before i go bed...

@Trickpony, Amadjin always comes across as an evil git, and then for some reason he usualy is. lol
if we had to stick a vote on someone from the word go, I would go amadjin everytime. lol

@steven I getting fed up with you, you deserve to die early every game for naming me as evil right from the word go every game. Its no wonder i'm always a target for peeps and generaly die early meaning the town lose someone who has a knack of picking out peeps. Its people like you which makes people want to kill me. After putting the time and effort in to find mafia(which you will notice I usually do), only for people like you to influence people to ruin the game for me. fair enough though, I have been Serial killer twice on the trot.  :laugh:
and to be honest, early on in this game and I do tend to agree with Afroboy that your post listing your crap guess work at evil, smacks of that 'Mafia Style' you use.

What was deleted beforehand? I have Admin privaledges which lets me read what has been deleted, before i delete it for good... I can ALWAYS see what peeps have deleted. And i got to say, i actualy read the posts before they were deleted, and there was a post by currieman which had me thinking he could of slipped up. I'm a believer that at least 1 mafia will always make a mistake early on... its just a case of picking up on it.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2008, 02:22:57 AM »
well if you got in at 5am then hopefully the date went well  ;)

Trick Pony

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2008, 05:33:53 AM »
Still no Footballnewb, I know hes read the thread but hasnt posted ...  :-\

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2008, 08:50:08 AM »
Only suspicious of Trick Pony and Mophead at the moment really. Never played with either before so probably just because I don't know their style yet. Will wait to see a few more posts from either before making any judgement.

Got a feeling StevenRyals and Trick Pony may be working together as well. Will see where that leads.

Need FootballNewb and HammerBro to post as well. Only people yet to post. SVH could do with making a proper appearance soon as well. People that sometimes try to go unnoticed by pretending to be away or not have read it can slip under the radar of the first day and use their night action before people realise what's going on.

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #59 on: July 01, 2008, 10:07:00 AM »
No really, I hate you

Currieman and Amadjin return to the site after a lengthy absence (of course I returned around christmas time) and one of them is still considered evil straight away?! I like it.

You all know my thoughts on the first day. As far as Im concerned you are all suspicious, especially Currieman for being ginger
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!