Author Topic: Mafia 14 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Mafia: Game over-TOWN WIN!  (Read 88681 times)

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Re: Mafia 14 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Mafia
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008, 03:05:21 PM »
so the first day everyone fosing each other with out anyone looking sus
nothing really standing out yet

Except you for doing the typical mafia commentry!!!

FOS Yorky
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

yorkshire blue

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 03:08:26 PM »
Except you for doing the typical mafia commentry!!!

FOS Yorky
typical mafia commentry ???
fos mike blue
for making stuff up to make me look evil

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 03:08:55 PM »
amid an accusation of a cover up,you retaliate by trying to remove that suspicious link????
you've made it look worse now currie,innocent or not that was a bad move.... ::)
If I was working with him do you think I'd accuse him like that? You've picked up on a link that doesn't even exist Amadjin, well done! :laugh:

You're just trying to mask your own suspicious nature by trying to pick up on things that other people have said aren't you! I know your game, I'll be watching you

hippo

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 03:18:21 PM »
If I was working with him do you think I'd accuse him like that? You've picked up on a link that doesn't even exist Amadjin, well done! :laugh:

You've played before, don't try and pretend you're not aware of misdirection tactics. fos currieman

Can someone tell us what happened before it all got deleted? Or was it literally just nothing?

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2008, 03:35:31 PM »
You've played before, don't try and pretend you're not aware of misdirection tactics. fos currieman

Can someone tell us what happened before it all got deleted? Or was it literally just nothing?

It was literally about 4 posts between StephenRyals and Miasg...real shit

froganomis

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2008, 03:56:35 PM »
nah this is what i picked up on......
Currieman helping Miasg appear innocent and then points out SVH...hhmmm...

then a short time later (less than an hour)

OK I unFOS Steve Van Halen. Atleast it got things moving a bit :D

The reason I said MiasG wasn't mafia is because when the game "started" in the old thread he said he wasn't :laugh: I am gonna change my mind though now, I think he was trying a bit of reverse psychology so I'll FOS MiasG not that it'll matter as he's away for a couple more days.

backtracking amid a hint of mafiosa????
i'll let you decide

I'll be watching you

after this....likewise :D

hippo

« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2008, 04:01:26 PM »
It was literally about 4 posts between StephenRyals and Miasg...real shit

I can imagine.  :)

Also its great to see TCH  O0 in the game, im sure he has a target over his head from modding decisions so hopefully no one uses that against him. 

That's an interesting thing to say. You're saying this for one of three reasons:

1) You're being genuine and saying something pointlessly.
2) You're alligned with him, and hoping he's not targeted
3) You're trying to remind some people that they may have a reason to vote for him, because you're evil and want anyone but yourself or your group to be voted for.

Not sure which it is yet. I don't really know what decisions you're talking about though? He's modded all his games fairly i think? Anyways, we're not supposed to talk about previous games are we.

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2008, 04:29:43 PM »
nah this is what i picked up on......
then a short time later (less than an hour)

backtracking amid a hint of mafiosa????
i'll let you decide

after this....likewise :D
Well I wasn't actually trying to make out that MiasG was innocent, that's what I'm trying to say. I was trying to get things moving by talking about what happened in the other thread as a bit of a laugh and then whoever it was said that I was trying to make MiasG look innocent when all I did was say I think MiasG was innocent as a joke towards him because it was as if he expected me to think he was innocent just because he said so.

Only reason I FOS'd SVH was to get him posting and it worked so mission accomplished and he doesn't need to be FOS'd anymore because the only reason I was suspicious of him was because he hadn't posted but then again lots of other people hadn't either, I just saw his name and decided to FOS him.

Anything else you want to "pick up" on and twist into a way of making you look helpful? FOS Amadjin for trying to hide his own suspiciousness by accusing me

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2008, 04:42:04 PM »
Vote Currieman the reason for this is because you are trying to camoflage (spelling) yourself by taking you sig of and your avatar, this is a good tactic to be unnoticable mafia trick.
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

froganomis

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2008, 04:44:32 PM »
unvote:steveryals
Vote:mophead
for being quiet.if he decides to post i'll remove it. either that or someone slips up (again  :laugh:)

for trying to hide his own suspiciousness by accusing me

so because i accused you i'm mafia by default?  ??? i decided you were backtracking because within 3 hours of you saying miasg isnt mafia,bluestars points out there could be a possible link between you and miasg.and then in your next post you 'distance' yourself from him b turning on him. im not turning anything,im just writing what i see.oh it's so welcoming to be back  :D

froganomis

« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2008, 04:46:11 PM »
Vote Currieman the reason for this is because you are trying to camoflage (spelling) yourself by taking you sig of and your avatar, this is a good tactic to be unnoticable mafia trick.

a bit of a lame reason lol,i mean iv changed my sig and avatar today lol. i got bored with the one i'd had since i joined  O0
fos wesmancity

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2008, 05:46:49 PM »
a bit of a lame reason lol,i mean iv changed my sig and avatar today lol. i got bored with the one i'd had since i joined  O0
fos wesmancity

fos Amadjin for a lame reason for fosing me  :bleh:

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2008, 05:49:09 PM »

um...like...what? Sorry wes not following what you are on about here....fos wes for posting something completely random...not to mention if something is unnocticable as mafia are you saying only mafia would be able to notice only therefore meaning since you noticed it therefore by your own admission you'd be mafia?

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2008, 05:58:24 PM »
um...like...what? Sorry wes not following what you are on about here....fos wes for posting something completely random...not to mention if something is unnocticable as mafia are you saying only mafia would be able to notice only therefore meaning since you noticed it therefore by your own admission you'd be mafia?

FOS Bluestars for the simple reason that she is due to be evil by the laws o fpercentage games played.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2008, 06:34:12 PM »

THEN bluestars my dear you need to fos everyone whos posted somthing completely random!........well go on then dont just pick on me, there are others.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2008, 06:37:52 PM »
FOS Bluestars for the simple reason that she is due to be evil by the laws o fpercentage games played.

That's not fair .... you stole my thunder... thief ...that was my opening line... bluestars is so goody goody :laugh:

oh well .... Fos currieman .... if you havent played mafia with him before ... be warned ... watch him .....he is not to be taken lightly.

nice to see you back currieman ;)

froganomis

« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2008, 07:41:46 PM »
iv been in a fair few with currie to know what he's like,but then again the same can be said for me  :laugh: lol

and you know this is a good trick why?? didnt think of it yourself???? huh huh   :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :-X :bleh:

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2008, 07:58:39 PM »
That's not fair .... you stole my thunder... thief ...that was my opening line... bluestars is so goody goody :laugh:

oh well .... Fos currieman .... if you havent played mafia with him before ... be warned ... watch him .....he is not to be taken lightly.

nice to see you back currieman ;)

Possible sour grapes from my past roles??? eh???

New game...and I'm just playing as I always have spotting what I see as suspicious....and wes's post was bizzare to me and yes Wes I could fos everyone else...but yours was for some reason more suspect to me....it's Day one, but all you have on this Day is to pick up on what people blabber on about...and most mafia blab just to go unnoticed.

froganomis

« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2008, 08:40:02 PM »
i think you should replace all the people who dont post in the next 2 days....its boring when not everyone posts.....

fos:anyone who hasnt posted yet

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2008, 09:02:03 PM »
and you know this is a good trick why?? didnt think of it yourself???? huh huh 

You may have posted this in jest..  but it's almost an admission of guilt..
wes says "you're sus for trying to hid your posts by removing your sig & chging your avatar" and you say that..