Author Topic: Mafia 14 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Mafia: Game over-TOWN WIN!  (Read 87379 times)

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Since the killings started in this small New Mexico town everyone has been on edge, some of the townsfolk gather and start baying for blood. Soon things will turn violent....there will be blood spilled tonight...

Players Alive
stevenryals
hippo
Trick Pony
HappyAxeman
mophead
Mikeblue
SVH
Hammerbro
Footballnewb
Wesmancity
Yorkshireblue
Laserblue
Afroboy
Currieman
Amadjin

Dead Players
Bluestars/Mafia Henchman: Lynched on Day One (10 Votes -  wesmancity, Trickpony, Hippo, Laserblue, Stevenryals, Yorkshire Blue, Afroboy,  Currieman, TCH, Miasg)   
Miasg/Cult Leader: Killed on Night One
Tommy Catons Haircut/Town Roleblocker: Killed on Night One

1. Votes must be in bold. If you do not bold your vote, it will not be counted.

2. Please be attentive and unvote, if necessary, before casting a new vote. This is not required, but I?d appreciate it.

3. Lynches will require a simple majority of votes. Once a player has reached the necessary majority, any pleas are useless (No Matter how feeble and desperate they sound) and any unvotes will not count. If enough votes have been received and I haven't started the night you can still all post and witter on. This is referred to as Twilght period

4. You may vote: no lynch ? majority votes of this kind are necessary to end the day without a death.
Voting for yourself is just for show and wont actually count.

5. The game is not to be discussed outside of the thread unless your role specifically states that you may do so.

6. Once your death scene has been posted, you?re dead. Stop typing. I will allow a single no-content 'bah' post, but that's it.
(For Example: Manics "Boooo, Axeman is not in my Mafia" post was not allowed, but if he had said "Booooo, you tossers. Mafia will prevail" then that would have been fine)

7. Don?t edit/delete previously submitted posts. Whatever you post, stays on permanent record. This includes editing spelling or grammar mistakes. Just dont do it

8. Don?t quote any PMs from me, or attempt to fake one by me

9. If you have a night choice to make, it is due by the posted deadline. Failure to submit a choice will result in you taking no action.

10. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period, please post a notice to that effect in the thread or PM me. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate ? don?t leave us hanging.

11. If a deadline is placed, a lynch will require a majority of the normal majority. For example, if it's 5 to lynch normally, 3 votes will suffice at the deadline. If more than one player has enough votes to be lynched at the deadline in this manner, it will be a no-lynch.

________

Explaining to people whats been going on. After starting the game on saturday, and not much happening I decided to close it down and start it properly from 10am tomorrow. Amadjin and Currieman have been added to the game. The game will start in the day phase tomorrow at 10am so thats when you can start posting.

Good luck and there will be no further changes.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2008, 11:37:36 AM by Sir Hammer »

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
Re: Mafia 14 - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Mafia
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2008, 01:28:46 AM »
well it's 10:30am here so lets start again

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2008, 01:46:23 AM »
So has it started?  ?

Trick Pony

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 02:39:00 AM »
Apparently its started twice already, though the first few pages were removed to include another player ...

Well i might note once again that  >:D MIASG said he will be away for a few days, its probably just his MAFIA tactic but we will find out soon enough. 

Also its great to see TCH  O0 in the game, im sure he has a target over his head from modding decisions so hopefully no one uses that against him. 

• Busy Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2008, 03:12:15 AM »
well the thread was unlocked and it was past 10am so i just assumed we had started.

Trick Pony

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2008, 03:16:40 AM »
Well the first day is always crap to start with so I may as well FOS Stevenryals like every other game, and wait for the rest to have a chance to log on and post.

froganomis

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2008, 09:29:18 AM »
i blame miasg cos he has a daft name that doesnt mean anything :P  >:D

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2008, 11:22:52 AM »
MiasG isn't mafia, he said so himself. I'm gonna FOS Steve Van Halen as he hasn't posted yet :D

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2008, 11:56:23 AM »
At the moment it will require 10 votes to get a lynch.

If it gets to next Sunday and we still don't have a lynch, then a deadline will be installed

• Busy Bee
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2008, 01:04:51 PM »
miasg will be so happy to see you back Amadjin, with you and Trick Pony on his case i can see his blood pressure going through the roof.

miasg does mean something but something really stupid

froganomis

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2008, 01:06:57 PM »
miasg does mean something but something really stupid

sounds about right....haha

FOS:hippo

to get this game rolling.....

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2008, 01:23:36 PM »
Interesting alliances forming so early??

Trick Pony already after Stevenryals again?

Currieman helping Miasg appear innocent and then points out SVH...hhmmm...

and just to make it official and appear Joke like....here comes

Amadjin throwing more doubt to Miasg....conspiracy anyone?

And TCH throws his hat in the ring....towards hippo...to get the game rollin....well roll on mafia...you might make this day easy after all!

froganomis

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2008, 01:26:55 PM »
now your just being daft....

when i said to get the game rolling...the game has been started for a while now and hardly anyone has posted.i was just putting some posting wheels in motion lol.

as for blaming miasg,look at my reason....hardly me being accusatory lol

i think your suspicious for blaming me  :laugh:

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2008, 01:28:23 PM »
MiasG isn't mafia, he said so himself. I'm gonna FOS Steve Van Halen as he hasn't posted yet :D

I hate you, thats just not nice  :bleh:
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2008, 01:30:50 PM »
wait.. Trick Pony...  I'm not supposed to die untill the first night phase... get it right :)  

ok.. so we have 18 players..  more than likely 6 evil..  with big games like this and hammer modding you can almost be assured there is a cult as everyone of his games has had a cult. (so 7 total)

here's the evil list..  so.. just count this game as a win for the town.. and we can start the next one..  

hippo
TCH
Trick Pony
HappyAxeman
Wesmancity
Afroboy
Amadjin

if that turns out to be right I have to get something.. like a free t-shirt or a beer .. or a chicken dinner.. anything.. but i deserve something!!

So... TCH is in this one.. what are the chances he's landed a power role on his first game since modding the last 3 or so games??  flip a coin I guess..

FOS Amadjin ..  to get the game rolling  :) 

froganomis

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2008, 01:36:19 PM »
FOS Amadjin ..  to get the game rolling  :) 

Vote:steveryals for sarcasm  :bleh:

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2008, 02:13:10 PM »
I hate you, thats just not nice  :bleh:
OK I unFOS Steve Van Halen. Atleast it got things moving a bit :D

The reason I said MiasG wasn't mafia is because when the game "started" in the old thread he said he wasn't :laugh: I am gonna change my mind though now, I think he was trying a bit of reverse psychology so I'll FOS MiasG not that it'll matter as he's away for a couple more days.

I'll also vote Hippo because I remember him being a very hard to read person in one of the old mafia games I played so I reckon he's definetely mafia this time

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2008, 02:16:18 PM »
bla bla bla first day is pretty crap.

FOS Ryals,Happy,MIASG adn Trick Pony they always strike me as being evil before we begin!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

froganomis

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2008, 02:18:48 PM »
The reason I said MiasG wasn't mafia is because when the game "started" in the old thread he said he wasn't :laugh: I am gonna change my mind though now, I think he was trying a bit of reverse psychology so I'll FOS MiasG not that it'll matter as he's away for a couple more days.

amid an accusation of a cover up,you retaliate by trying to remove that suspicious link????
you've made it look worse now currie,innocent or not that was a bad move.... ::)

yorkshire blue

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2008, 03:04:01 PM »
so the first day everyone fosing each other with out anyone looking sus
nothing really standing out yet