Author Topic: Mafia 13 Lord of the Rings - Town Win  (Read 75416 times)

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
Re: Mafia 13 Lord of the Rings - Town Win
« Reply #600 on: June 22, 2008, 02:38:10 AM »
the killing of Gollum swung it largely toward the town, if he'd stayed another couple of nights it might have been a different story

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #601 on: June 22, 2008, 02:43:42 AM »
some different roles in this one apart from the 3 mason groups

Mike was most upset that you lynched him

Strider – Doctor + life Aragorn

Aragorn: Dubbed Strider, he is a Dúnadan Ranger and the heir to the throne of Gondor. He travels with the Fellowship on their journey to Mordor. He is unsure of whether to become King following the failure of his ancestor, Isildur, to destroy the Ring.
You are the Doctor a townie who has the ability to protect another player from harm at Night. Each night you may send me the name of a player you want to protect, and if someone tries to kill that player, they will be saved from death. You may protect yourself only once.
You start the game off as Strider, if you are lynched during the day then you are dead. If you are nominated to be killed at night it will fail once then you become Aragorn and I will inform you or the change. Once you become Aragorn you have the choice at night to either Kill or Cure someone during the night phase Be careful with this power as if you accidentally kill a hobbit you are doing more harm than good. If you are nominated to be killed at night a second time then you will die.

Hippo was caught by the role claim

Gandalf the Grey – Cop + life (White)
Gandalf the Grey: A wizard and mentor to Frodo Baggins, who helps him decide what to do with the Ring. He becomes the leader of the Fellowship after it is decided to take the Ring to Mount Doom and destroy it.
You are the cop, a townie who has the ability to investigate other players. Each night you may send me the name of someone you want to investigate, and i will PM you back and say if that person is “with you” or “against you”.
You start the game off as Gandalf the Grey, if you are lynched during the day then you are dead. If you are nominated to be killed at night it will fail once then you become Gandalf the White and I will inform you or the change. When you are Gandalf the white you have the option at night to investigate or kill. Be careful with this power as if you accidentally kill a hobbit you are doing more harm than good. If you are nominated to be killed at night a second time then you will die.

Sauron could not be killed at night until the Nazgul were dead

Sauron – Godfather

You are the Dark Lord and therefore the Mafia Godfather!

Your fellow mafia members are the Nazgul

They are ……….

Every night you can communicate with all of your mafia members and decide on 1 person to kill. You must then PM me with that person. You can also discuss your plans for the next day etc.
You are in charge and therefore you are the one that will perform the kills during the night. You will also appear innocent if investigated.

You also can only die by lynching, if you are selected during the night phase to be killed then you select one of your Nazgul to die in your place. If all the Nazgul are dead then you can be killed in the night phase.

You win when all of the non-mafia are dead

The Nazgul all became terrorists in day 4 and 5

From Day Four and Day Five when we reach Mordor if you are still alive you are allowed to become a terrorist and kill yourself and one player of your choice. This happens to all surviving Nazgul but only one Nazgul can do this and the first PM I receive I will act upon. Once used the remaining Nazgul revert to normal henchmen again.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #602 on: June 22, 2008, 11:46:55 AM »
good twists .. in a way it was good they didn't come out as it could have been very confusing ..

great game TCH

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #603 on: June 22, 2008, 11:02:12 PM »
the three mason groups totally threw me off this game, got to say that for sure....great game, it was interesting not knowing all the roles were the same and the stories were great...

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Re: Mafia 13 Lord of the Rings
« Reply #604 on: June 23, 2008, 06:39:33 AM »

"For Frodo and the Shire" he yells

Boromir strikes drawing Angmar's sword wide "For my Brother"

Now off balance and defenceless, Arwen unleashes and arrow at Angmar's chest "For Legolas"

For England, James?

No. For me!

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #605 on: June 23, 2008, 11:38:51 AM »
Wish I could have played!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #606 on: June 23, 2008, 05:06:20 PM »
hammer.. you feel like updating the hall of fame?

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #607 on: June 23, 2008, 06:51:54 PM »
hammer.. you feel like updating the hall of fame?

Urgh, ok! I will do once my game is finished. By computer time is limited here, so Im gonna finish off this game first.

Good luck everyone and cheers to TCH for modding a class game. Well done to the Ringbearers (Me and Bluestars) for carrying the ring so heroically!!!

Mafia is quality