Author Topic: Mafia 12 : X-Men : Mafia Win  (Read 70804 times)

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
Re: Mafia 12 X-Men The Official thread
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2008, 05:26:51 PM »
Ah! yes, we was told about SVH doing this. Deffo evil in my book

Yeah you have to watch him.

He is a sneaky one

(in the voice of the butler from "Mr Deeds")

....sneaky sneaky...very sneaky
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2008, 05:30:10 PM »
yeah I was really shocked at last game as a few newbies were able to catch on quite well...hopefully the others will get a chance to log in today and get the game started with all of us.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #42 on: May 05, 2008, 05:32:37 PM »
Ah! yes, we was told about SVH doing this. Deffo evil in my book

yet another 'come in, make a showing, dash out' post by our good friend wes.. 

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #43 on: May 05, 2008, 05:51:33 PM »
And... Laserblue..  you're sure using a good bit of smilies...  could this be overcompensation because your heart is rotten with evil?  and you feel the need to do "smilies" to make yourself feel more squeeky clean as they are quite family friendly??  :bleh:

no not evil steve ... just bored ...like I said I hate the first day everyones just sat round waiting for someone to do something dumd.

I think a few people are getting a bit caught up with the last game & the roles people had, just cause they were evil last time it dosn't make them evil again or the other way round.

it looks like everyone's posted at least once except yorkshire ... so come on yorkshire where you hiding?

& look steve no smilies

well just one  :bleh:

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2008, 06:27:10 PM »
well just one  :bleh:

AH HAH!!!!   I KNEW IT!!!

yea, first day's a bit slow.. but once everything gets rolling, this should be a good one..  14 players and a show that most of us have seen..  this is the first since the simpsons that I had any clue what the characters were lol

may take a day or so to get going good, but that's when you get the reverse complaint..  i.e.  "f***in' 'ell, 5 pages in a day??  how am I supposed to keep up"  etc etc...  and usually they're about 1/2 posts from me..  so, i'll take my blame there...  (but i'm bored at work, so i have an excuse.. sorry)

:bleh: 8) :D   :)

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2008, 08:52:42 PM »
The problem is this, all the evil people are not going to bother posting till they get the chance to which could take for ever!, So who ever hasnt posted MUST be evil, yes? or the most posters could be fuc**g hell this is confusing ???
« Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 08:55:04 PM by wesmancity »
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2008, 09:11:13 PM »
slightly flawed logic there... well.. more than slightly lol..

it's more likely that the mafia are posting already but posting very little..  it's well known now that in the first day everyone looks at the 'non-posters' as potential mafia.. it it would be safer for them to post a little at this point... kinda like what you, bluestars, mike, etc etc are doing.. 

who's not showed up yet (or is it shown?)..??  just yorkshire and axeman i guess..

TCH would you pm yorkshire and let him know it's on.. 

Axeman is busy with work I'm sure, he hasnt signed on since early may 3rd..  so.... the waiting game begins.. 

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2008, 09:14:53 PM »
slightly flawed logic there... well.. more than slightly lol..

it's more likely that the mafia are posting already but posting very little..  it's well known now that in the first day everyone looks at the 'non-posters' as potential mafia.. it it would be safer for them to post a little at this point... kinda like what you, bluestars, mike, etc etc are doing..  

who's not showed up yet (or is it shown?)..??  just yorkshire and axeman i guess..

TCH would you pm yorkshire and let him know it's on.. 

Axeman is busy with work I'm sure, he hasnt signed on since early may 3rd..  so.... the waiting game begins.. 

you seem to forget evil one, im NEW and you are picking on me!
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2008, 09:23:05 PM »
I'm not picking on you because you're new..   the roles are chosen at random, new does not mean innocent!!  (ie mophead in the last game!!!)   he gave his role away early because he was new, and your first day out, you mention the fact that you think it's a great idea that those who arent posting are evil..  your next post would probably have been a vote for someone who's not posting..

in the last game the two people who werent posting were very important roles.. one was the mafia godfather, the other was the leader of the townies..  so.. had we killed one of them, it was a 50/50 that we killed our head honcho...

to mafia, the prospect of killing off a non poster is just an easy kill for them, and that's why when you say "those who arent posting are proabaly evil", it sounds very fishy!

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2008, 09:48:55 PM »
Well to be honest unless there's some big weird slip-up I can't see anyone getting 8 votes on the first day so it's probably gonna last all week or however long it is which is very annoying. :(

And to MIASG and TCH: I know that they are drawn randomly but there's a chance of getting same or similar role still.

Offline mophead

• To be or not to be......
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2008, 10:06:04 PM »
Wes, hes just trying to make you crack.  But when you do every single one of the mafia will jump first then we will know who they are. Or sometimes they will just hang back a nd agree with everybody and try to make friends with people. Trust me i was a Mafia the first time i ever played,wich i almost won.
SWB II

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2008, 10:17:59 PM »
I'm here...just don't have much to offer as of at this point it would be a complete guess on my part...first day everyone is suspicious to me! I made the mistake of assuming newbie meant innocent last time...learned my lesson I'm trustin no one...especially my kid..lol

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2008, 10:22:36 PM »
just yorkshire and axeman i guess..
erm, I posted the very first post, so what you been smoking? trying to make me out as evil like you always do?  ??? :-\

14 players...

Like steve said early on, One would assume that there are 6 evil mutants to find.

5 main members? and perhaps a Cult? (is there a cult type role in x-men?) or a Serial killer? but who would that be?

a quick list. lol ....
AfroBoy - evil
Bluestars - good
Footballnewb - good
Happy Axeman - good
LaserBlue - evil
Masterzulu - evil
miasg - good
mikeblue - evil
mophead - good
Steve Van Halen - good
Stevenryals - evil
Trick Pony - good
Wesmancity - evil
Yorkshire Blue - good

so from that I can conclude, that Afroboy, Laserblue, Masterzulu, Mikeblue, StevenRyals and Wesmancity are all evil. game solved.  :D :2funny:

bloody hate day one, its so bloody hard.  :blush: :laugh:

theres no Amadjin anymore, so my customary first vote cant go on him.  :-\
VOTE Mophead, that devious git must have evil running through his veins...
i dont understand the 2nd post he made on page 1? X-men and using guns... why would he be asking  why the X-men are using guns?  ???

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2008, 11:07:33 PM »
whoops, Just reading though again, and Realised i havent bolded Mopheads vote... and you know what, I'm not going to vote him...

I'm still trying to figure out what we have to contend with and Thinking about it even more, I highly doubt there will be a cult. most probably 6 peeps making a powerfull Mafia ... (Magneto, Mystique, Toad, Juggernaught, Sabretooth, Pyro ??? ), if theres a Serial Killer which character would fit it? I cant see it.  :-\

6 evil roles, leaves 8 good... 2 masons(Beast and xavier), 1 doc (dr Jean Grey), 1 Vigilante (Woverine?)... 4 roles left...  ???

I have a funny feeling about Afroboy... Vote Afroboy

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2008, 11:17:44 PM »
haha I kinda wish I was evil then at least I may be able to think of something to post. I'll just keep watching what you guys are doing and go with the flow.

I like the way you pulled that list out yer ass lol.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2008, 11:42:33 PM »
Trust me i was a Mafia the first time i ever played,wich i almost won.
   :nono: it was down to 3 townies and the serial killer - you had no chance  :laugh:

me thinks Beast would be the doctor, wolverine a vigalante, and 2 masons jean gray and xavier.

Trick Pony

« Reply #56 on: May 06, 2008, 12:23:44 AM »
well since nothing is happening, and I saw that Steve is currently the only other person online VOTE: Steveryles to get things moving, im sure I will look evil but then again look what happened last time  :'(

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #57 on: May 06, 2008, 12:32:37 AM »
Votes so far

AfroBoy          1 vote
    Stevenryals     1 vote

Wesmancity please do not edit your posts again, it is in the rules, otherwise you are likely to be mod killed. If you make a mistake post again.

Remember to bold your votes and unvote before voting again.

I attempted to PM everyone saying the game started early and everyone has turned up apart from Yorkshire, i'd be surprised if he doesn't turn up soon as he is a regular to the site.

Trick Pony

« Reply #58 on: May 06, 2008, 12:35:05 AM »
Good Morning TCH  :D I hope your enjoying your day off  :bleh:

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #59 on: May 06, 2008, 12:56:18 AM »
The problem is this, all the evil people are not going to bother posting till they get the chance to which could take for ever!, So who ever hasnt posted MUST be evil, yes? or the most posters could be fuc**g hell this is confusing ???

this is the post that wes edited,,, anyone remember what the whole post was?