Author Topic: Mafia 12 : X-Men : Mafia Win  (Read 70536 times)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
Re: Mafia 12 X-Men The Official thread
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2008, 04:01:40 PM »
So, we have 3 new players this time around?

Wes, Zulu, & newb..  any other newbies??   

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2008, 04:56:16 PM »
I'm kinda new still..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lets see if I have learnt anything from the last game.....ermmmmm Steve is acting very suspicious...

FOS STEVEN RYALLS   >:D :laugh: :bleh:
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2008, 06:34:29 PM »
Nice joking around there mike..  it's funny.. there are evil people here and you're busy joking around..

Miasg seems to trying to distance himself from his previous role, when everyone knows that these roles are NEW each game..  this may be slip... will be keeping my eye on him..

and of course as usual... i think that bluestarsneyes and mophead are evil.. somehow... some way... ;)

come on everyone.. get in here, lets get this game going

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2008, 07:11:58 PM »
come on everyone.. get in here, lets get this game going

Ok Steve .... erm  :hmmm: FOS steven Ryals ... cause by the law of averages he's got be evil sooner or later ::)

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2008, 08:20:05 PM »
Ok Steve .... erm  :hmmm: FOS steven Ryals ... cause by the law of averages he's got be evil sooner or later ::)

FOS = means what exactly?
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2008, 08:30:10 PM »
FOS = means what exactly?

FOS means "finger of suspicion" it just means the you find someone or something they have said a bit iffy ... it does not really count for anything much ;)

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2008, 09:59:26 PM »

werent you innocent last game?   :) 

Offline mophead

• To be or not to be......
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2008, 10:30:39 PM »
i just want people to stop pointing fingers at people when they dont know what they are talking about.  Its to early to tell whats happening right now.  So just wait for somebody to mess up and says the wrong thing.  Oh,and Mikeblue,just becauase you were something the first time does not mean you are going to be something else the next time. 
SWB II

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2008, 11:28:37 PM »
i just want people to stop pointing fingers at people when they dont know what they are talking about.  Its to early to tell whats happening right now.  So just wait for somebody to mess up and says the wrong thing.  Oh,and Mikeblue,just becauase you were something the first time does not mean you are going to be something else the next time. 

Unless "people start pointing fingers at people" nobody will mess up if we just wait here for someone to mess up we will be waiting for a very longtime   :laugh:

Also steve yes I was good last time but in all the other games I have played I was some sort of evil..
I must have had all the evil roles possible in my first few games & was getting a bit of a complex...
 last time was the first time I was on the good side & stayed alive to the end "not bad eh"
anyway getting back to what I was saying I could be wrong I just don't remember you being evil yet ..
so by that reckoning it has got to happen sooner or later ;)  actually it was just a joke but it certainly seems to have drawn a reaction :hmmm:

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2008, 03:19:26 AM »
I'm loving the logic used in these games already... especially considering the complete randomness of the drawings...
very amusing indeed :)

Trick Pony

« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2008, 03:21:03 AM »
WOW I thought we were starting tomorrow or the day after .. oh yeah I'm playing

LOL afro you still cut I tried to kill you last game  :blush:

TP is quiet as he's off camping .. 

voting will be quiet unless we get a full player list .. see who's hiding :nono:
14 players - that should be a lot of posts for day 1 .. 

new game - new roles .. let's go !

yeah thanks MIASG ill catch up shortly

Trick Pony

« Reply #31 on: May 05, 2008, 12:11:15 PM »
well not much to catch up on, thank god for that one, I remember the last game having to read through about 8 pages to catch up over 3 days I was away  :laugh: so thanks MIASG for pointing out that I was away for the weekend then i find out the game started early :o

Still no posts from alot of people  :( and alot of people are quoting not to be WV which seems to be the only suspicious thing to come from the posts so far, which is probably way to early to tell at this stage so I will wait for more posts before commenting further

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #32 on: May 05, 2008, 12:26:12 PM »
It maybe a new game but how do we know some people havn't got similar roles. Maybe that was a tactic to get people to think you're not the same or similar when you are  ???

All i can say is that i drew the names randomly so it's all down to chance if people have the same or different roles compared to last game.

No votes as yet

The players in this game are

AfroBoy
Bluestars
Footballnewb
Happy Axeman
LaserBlue
Masterzulu
miasg
mikeblue
mophead
Steve Van Halen
Stevenryals
Trick Pony
Wesmancity
Yorkshire Blue

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2008, 12:52:51 PM »
I'm here...found out the game started early had a busy weekend celebrating mophead's birthday...doesn't look like much is going on so far...just random pointings here and there...welcome newbies...I'm hoping to get on later today and read through but out to work this am...happy play

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2008, 01:27:07 PM »
The players in this game are

AfroBoy
Bluestars
Footballnewb
Happy Axeman
LaserBlue
Masterzulu
miasg
mikeblue
mophead
Steve Van Halen
Stevenryals
Trick Pony
Wesmancity
Yorkshire Blue

So, we're waiting on SVH, Yorkshireblue & Axeman..  Since the game wasnt supposed to start until the 5th, no worries there..

[quote aughor=mophead]
i just want people to stop pointing fingers at people when they dont know what they are talking about.
[/quote]

Well, young mophead, if we wait until we "know" something, the only time we know is after we've lost basically..  So it's a good idea to go ahead and put pressure on some people..  We're expecting you to come into this game and help out by investigating and digging into peoples posts..  not the one liners like last game..  You were given a "newbie" pass last time around.. not this time bud.. 

[quote aughor=footballnewb]
I'm loving the logic used in these games already... especially considering the complete randomness of the drawings...
very amusing indeed [/quote]

Just so you know, since you're new..  These short posts, the 'make a showing and leave' posts like this dont look very good in the long term.. 

And... Laserblue..  you're sure using a good bit of smilies...  could this be overcompensation because your heart is rotten with evil?  and you feel the need to do "smilies" to make yourself feel more squeeky clean as they are quite family friendly??  :bleh:

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2008, 01:28:44 PM »
I'm kinda new still..... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

obviously you've learned nothing from the last game..  You are not allowed to use the 'new' card anymore..  infact.. you are a veteran now!!!!  :) 

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2008, 01:33:36 PM »
being new doesn't mean townie .. we found that out last game - hey mophead you evil little fella. 

VOTE SHINAWATRA and TRUEBLUE - damn lucky they aren't playing this game

(secretly I'm laughing as I'm sure there are possibly 2 players on this thread who have no idea why I voted for them)

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2008, 01:54:01 PM »
has this started properly yet? been playing GTA solidly for two days, that game is going to bugger up my exams  :laugh:
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2008, 02:36:13 PM »
has this started properly yet? been playing GTA solidly for two days, that game is going to bugger up my exams  :laugh:

Yes it has started Mr Evil

As if you didn't know.....the old turn up late, look innocent and say "have we started yet?"  :laugh: :laugh:
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2008, 05:24:21 PM »
Yes it has started Mr Evil

As if you didn't know.....the old turn up late, look innocent and say "have we started yet?"  :laugh: :laugh:

Ah! yes, we was told about SVH doing this. Deffo evil in my book
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!