Author Topic: Mafia 11 - Tripping the Rift Mafia - Town WIN  (Read 65888 times)

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
Re: Tripping the Rift Mafia - Official Game Topic
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2008, 10:38:54 AM »
lol wtf???

i make 1 post introducing myself, albeit not saying much at all. and i am now either a Big mafia role or a serial killer?  ???

bizarre logic, and the person intent on getting me framed is mr steven "I dont want to start a bandwaggon" Ryals. with Laserblue already casting a word or two against me, isnt that what youre starting when ive made 1 post?

very dodgy looking if you ask me... your even trying to frame an enthusiastic newby to the game in mikeblue.. oh look ive defended him, that means i must be working with him.  ::)

I'm always an advocate of eliminating people who are not contributing as theres no point to the game if you dont post, a dead inactive townie is more beneficial to the game than an active baddy.
so FOS SteveRyals for being a bully, SVH and Amadjin for not posting

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2008, 11:24:43 AM »
This is all getting very serious now.  >:(

What have I got myself into ..... I feel like OJ Simpson and YES he was found innocent!!!  :laugh:

Well from what I have gathered my FOS is definatly on StevenRyals! But I agree with Happy that its stupid to vote off any active players we may as well get rid of the dead wood that ain't posting!

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

yorkshire blue

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2008, 11:26:28 AM »
even if mikeblue is new why was he so quick on the vote
hes still the top of my evil list

yorkshire blue

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2008, 11:27:57 AM »
the ones that arent posting might be good
looking even more evil
get the ones that arent posting lynched

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2008, 11:45:48 AM »
even if mikeblue is new why was he so quick on the vote
hes still the top of my evil list

Cause I had been waiting for this game to start since I joined this site about a year ago!!!

And when Steve FOS me I didn't know what that meant so voted him back for a laugh.

I realise the error of my ways now and that I myself will have to regain everybodys trust as I am actually good and not evil. So please let me start a fresh slate with you all.   :'(

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2008, 12:47:37 PM »
still no votes and still no word from Amadjin and SVH so they have one more day. If you know anyone else who might want to take over a role then please PM me or get them to PM me, as stated before i have one person standing by. I'd rather extend the day a bit and have 12 active players to start with.

O0

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2008, 01:46:40 PM »
I would be inclined to want to vote off folks that haven't posted yet, seems an easy choice to be honest, if they are evil they aren't working to kill any of us off..and if they are innoncent no posting isn't helping us either....so I vote as well...
VOTE SVH and AMADJIN

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2008, 02:54:31 PM »
seems like the best way (judging by past games) is to find the person that everyone thinks is mafia on day one, and vote for the ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE !!

first day is usually just stuff that you reference back to later in the game, we're not very often correct on day one...  it's a crap shoot at this point

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2008, 03:01:33 PM »
How many mafia are there?

How many townies are there?

And are we using any other roles?

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2008, 03:59:25 PM »
My apologies for my absence folks. I have had problems with internet connection for the last week due to maintenance by Virgin.

unvote me for not posting!
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!

Offline roomforrookie

• MY PERSONAL BLOGGER
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2008, 04:30:29 PM »
my second post here it may seem i've been keeping myself to myself. maybe we should get rid of people not commenting as alreayd discussed?? that way we're not getting rid of people being involved incase anyone not active is the mafia.

Amadjin there you go. no reason except above.
I BLOG!: ABOUT LIFE/MUSIC/MCFC/AND LIFE!

ROOM FOR ROOKIE

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2008, 04:54:13 PM »
By the way, when you vote, type the word "VOTE" before the person you are voting for...

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2008, 04:57:41 PM »
I would be inclined to want to vote off folks that haven't posted yet, seems an easy choice to be honest, if they are evil they aren't working to kill any of us off..and if they are innoncent no posting isn't helping us either....so I vote as well...
VOTE SVH and AMADJIN

very interesting... considering TCH said he has one player standing by to take amadjins place..   seems a bit "kill 'em all" to me..

p.s.  the person standing by is YOUR SON... you kill amadjin, kadin doesnt get to play!!  have a heart..

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2008, 04:58:41 PM »
lol wtf???

i make 1 post introducing myself, albeit not saying much at all. and i am now either a Big mafia role or a serial killer?  ???

I have no reason to suspect you, except i saw you online a few times that you didnt post to the mafia game... but my gut instinct says, when it all boils down, you will be the boss or the serial killer..

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2008, 05:00:08 PM »
How many mafia are there?

How many townies are there?

And are we using any other roles?

usuallly there are more townies than mafia, so we can have the majority in votes if we're onthe same page..  there are usually a few "non team members" that act on thier own, such as a serial killer or a cult.. cults can recruit at night, making thier team grow... serial killers can uuhh.. be serial killers..  read the rules if you have any other questions..

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2008, 05:02:48 PM »
ok, so now we've got everyone playing, watiting on amadjin, who could be replaced by "mophead"..

so what shall we do today?  it's come to my attention that yorkshire blue is sliding through un noticed..  short posts, pointed topics..  gets his name out there as a "poster" but not letting enough info out to get anyone suspicious.. 

therefore...  Vote Yorkshireblue

And we shall now see what he says in his defense, unless it's good, the vote stands..

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2008, 07:16:16 PM »
Vote Amadjin

For the simple reason he is not posting.

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2008, 08:21:32 PM »
Has anyone talked to Amadjin???? I don't mind voting him off, but at the same time if he's been contacted and still hasn't posted...or is it we've not heard word from him at all???

Pretty good timing there SVH huh? hmm...makes me wonder I vote for you and then you appear, but since it's Monday I'll give you the benefit of the doubt.
UNVOTE SVH for now....

I also think that FOS of yorkshireblue is noted and I can see his posts are quite short, but wasn't he earlier defended by laserblue??? hmm...yep...makes me wonder must say...right now FOS everyone :laugh:

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2008, 08:32:36 PM »
Opps...wait...it wasn't laserblue defending yorkshire, sorry got confused..lol!  Laserblue was making points on Mikeblue (P.S. way to many of us with "blue" in our avey..hahaha..confu sing!)

Mikeblue if you look at the Game topic one of the last topics will give you all the possible roles in the game and the rules, none of us know the exact number of townies, mafia, etc for each game. It will also list what roles are possible in any given game.

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2008, 08:57:09 PM »
if you look at my activity on the site you will see that i havent posted in over a week which is due to my connection issues. in that time I got hold of a ticket to the fa cup semi final which is the highlight of my year, i would have posted about that straight away trust me.

wheres hagler when you need him? always a good one to vote off first to get the ball rolling!
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!