Author Topic: Mafia 11 - Tripping the Rift Mafia - Town WIN  (Read 66349 times)

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
Re: Tripping the Rift Mafia - Official Game Topic
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2008, 04:55:51 PM »
FOS stands for finger of suspicion it dosn't count toward lynching it just states that you think someone's acting a bit dodgey.

Steve usually starts like this he's just trying to flush people out ..... I hope   ;)

I don't know if Mike is acting suspicious maybe just like a new player ???

everybody else if your a goody get involved..... as I said.... in the past inocents have been lynched cause they didn't post.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2008, 04:58:53 PM »
usually... the more quiet players end up being mafia..  but there is always one or two that post a good bit...

maybe mike is just a new player not understanding.. but so far he's cast votes for two people... very early for that...

innocents usually dont vote with wreckless abandon do they... 

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2008, 05:38:29 PM »
Right I'm going to sniff the mafia out now with the help of my PI I have just hired......  ::)

Unvote YorkshireBlue
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2008, 06:27:26 PM »
usually... the more quiet players end up being mafia..  but there is always one or two that post a good bit...

maybe mike is just a new player not understanding.. but so far he's cast votes for two people... very early for that...

innocents usually dont vote with wreckless abandon do they... 

he could just be new & very keen  ???

I'm getting a bit annoyed with people who are not contributing at all >:(

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2008, 06:28:57 PM »
on the other hand I could just be annoyed that city played shit AGAIN!!!!! today :'(

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2008, 07:59:23 PM »
FOS stands for finger of suspicion it dosn't count toward lynching it just states that you think someone's acting a bit dodgey.

Steve usually starts like this he's just trying to flush people out ..... I hope   ;)

I don't know if Mike is acting suspicious maybe just like a new player ???

everybody else if your a goody get involved..... as I said.... in the past inocents have been lynched cause they didn't post.

i think he is trying to defend one of these because he knows one of them is mafia with him

FOS laserblue + Mikeblue/Steven ryals

but one of them is good

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2008, 08:07:19 PM »
WHATTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just wait till I get hold of you......... you will not need to wait till the end of the first day to DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

your just trying to get me killed cause I killed you off in a previous game ...well if your innocent start to play porperly instead of getting revenge on yer dad :bleh:

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2008, 08:14:05 PM »
exscuses after excuses!!!! The other games have been and gone! Im just giving my view on the game so far and suspisions. Thats an unfair comment!

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2008, 08:45:59 PM »
Thats an unfair comment!

Now your sounding like kevin " oh no that's soooooo unfair"  :lol:

anymore of this & your not coming on the Fulham game....... hang on, I not sure that's a punishment :-\

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2008, 11:24:56 PM »
After a flurry of votes, counter votes and unvoting there are currently No votes for anyone.

Seven of you have posted so far, good work !! Still no word from SVH and Amadjin so i have PM'd them again to advise we have started. The only other player who has informed me of a lack of activity is TrickPony who is moving over the weekend.

O0

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2008, 12:45:55 AM »

so Steve is it the quiet ones or not?  mafia deflection here ?

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2008, 12:51:31 AM »
If you are looking to learn more about the show and your character then feel free to check out

http://www.scifi.com/tripping/

dead set this is a great show .. download an episode if you've never seen it before (just make sure the kids aren't around)

Offline roomforrookie

• MY PERSONAL BLOGGER
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2008, 12:18:52 PM »
hello all,
i didn't realise the game had fully started so i'm here now! - so i'll be stickin around now! sorry for being quite for the kick-off.
I BLOG!: ABOUT LIFE/MUSIC/MCFC/AND LIFE!

ROOM FOR ROOKIE

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2008, 12:51:59 PM »
TCH could you please post a list of all players on this thread so we can know who is and who isn't posting please?

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2008, 01:11:27 PM »
Well everyone has posted at least once, which is encouraging, apart from the three i mentioned above, Amadjin, SVH and Trick Pony. Trick Pony should be around in the next day or so and still waiting for Amadjin and SVH to confirm, so if anyone knows them could they give them a nudge. I have a person waiting in the wings to take over if SVH or Amadjin don't turn up, but i'll give them another couple of days.

But the player list for this game is

Afroboy
Amadjin
Bluestars
Happy Axe
Laserblue
Miasg
Mikeblue
Roomforrookie
Steveryals
SVH
Trick Pony
Yorkshire Blue

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2008, 03:00:36 PM »
laserblue seems to be protecting mike a bit too much..  the only reason I would ever protect someone is if I know his role is important to our team... so.. that being said, I think that laserblue has a useless role but knowledge of mikeblues role..     I dont think mike is the mafia leader, i'd have to say that'd mr. happy axeman himself..    can we go ahead and end this game as I've already sniffed out the boss?  eh?  :)

FOS  MIKEBLUE & LASERBLUE

One reason I fos Laserblue (beside the defense of a fellow player) is the fact that his first few post were "reality" based and not "game" based..  usually when someone is trying to deflect they will make comments like this, changing teh subject from his guilt to something like "city played shit today" or "i wont let you go to the fulham game, wait, maybe that's not punishment"

dont worry afro boy.. if he wont take you, i'll pay a cab for ya

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2008, 05:44:56 PM »
I think I have to agree with FOS MIKEBLUE

in stevenryals post where he FOS me....he also states he's got his eyes on Mikeblue..instead of giving a few words to why he's innocent he's off with his first VOTE....hhhhmmm...m ighty quick vote for a newbie if you ask me...

and the FOS on me by stevenryals....it's biased...I'm always evil to him... :laugh:

on to the game...I think I see a bit of protection via deflection going on....not sure if it's mafia I smell or protection role....I'm still readin

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2008, 09:22:28 PM »
laserblue seems to be protecting mike a bit too much..  the only reason I would ever protect someone is if I know his role is important to our team... so.. that being said, I think that laserblue has a useless role but knowledge of mikeblues role..     I dont think mike is the mafia leader, i'd have to say that'd mr. happy axeman himself..    can we go ahead and end this game as I've already sniffed out the boss?  eh?  :)

FOS  MIKEBLUE & LASERBLUE

One reason I fos Laserblue (beside the defense of a fellow player) is the fact that his first few post were "reality" based and not "game" based..  usually when someone is trying to deflect they will make comments like this, changing teh subject from his guilt to something like "city played shit today" or "i wont let you go to the fulham game, wait, maybe that's not punishment"

dont worry afro boy.. if he wont take you, i'll pay a cab for ya

I can explain this quite easily .... in the last few games I have noticed on the first day a newbie is executed because they look suspicous cause they have no experience of playing the game .... I don't know Mike's role ... he could be evil for all I know but if it's just thats his new then I don't want us to get off to bad start.

I also explained to Mike that you were just having a go to try to root the bad guys out so as afro said it could also be seen as protecting steve.

About amadjin & SVH it could be that they don't realise that the game has started ... a few innocents have been killed for not contributing so staying out of the way is not a good tactic

.... I think if someone knew the game had started & they were evil they would have least of made a breif appearance but not say much so they didn't draw attention to themselves ...

which leads me onto Axeman .... 1 appearance said not much so my FOS goes on Axeman ... for now. ;)

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2008, 11:15:21 PM »
i've already said axeman is the leader of the mafia, but i'm not 1000000% sure, so i'm not starting a bandwaggon in case he is innocent..

i think mikeblue is acting like someone who is new.. but someone who is new wouldnt know to take it easy if he had a mafia role..  so, by his 'newness' he's given away too much of his role i think..  he's already proclaimed his innocence twice in only 2 pages of posts without very much pressure..  so, it seems to me that he's very much defensive when a bit of pressure comes on... and you've been around long enough to know this,, so i will keep my fos on you two... 

i still say axeman is either a big mafia role, or the serial killer..

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2008, 02:19:51 AM »
gee at this stage it's FOS Afroboy, Amadjin, Bluestars, Happy Axe, Laserblue, Mikeblue, Roomforrookie, Steveryals, SVH, Trick Pony, Yorkshire Blue

maybe we should look to vote off the guys not playing .. they could be mafia .. they could be innocent .. thoughts  ???