Author Topic: PSG 2 vs 2 Man City  (Read 1140 times)

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
PSG 2 vs 2 Man City
« on: April 09, 2016, 03:25:10 AM »
We look a miles better team with DeBruyne in the side, last two matches with him playing (and no yaya!) we have looked completely different from the inept performances of late...

I thought against Bournemouth they let us play, rather than us not letting them play there game.. but i guess I was wrong with the way we played against PSG.

But still pellers tries our patience, why add bony? he wont be here next year, give Kelechi the nod instead, not just cause he is a youngster, he has done far more this season to warrant his position in the team than bony has simple as that.
and i still dont understand what navas has over pellers either... cause apart from width and a bit of tracking back, he others nothing else.
Fernando? I honestly can't see him being here next year either, Although he did well and played a part in the draw, wtf was he doing? lol
Silva has started grafting again, maybe he is now fully recovered from his ankle injury?... management...  :-X
Was glad to see Delph and Nasri are back, hopefully we can now go on a decent run to cement a champs league position.

West Brom tomoz... 5:30 kick off... i hate late sat games.  >:(  lol

Offline Robbie Anelka

• Veteran
Re: PSG 2 vs 2 Man City
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 09:33:22 AM »
totally agree about bony and navas, but what about mdm? why was deneyer loaned out for the year? Toure should now be a last 20 minute man, has not got the legs for a full game. yesterday bony starts, aguero subbed and clichy comes on, why has nacho got to do to get a game?

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 05:54:20 PM »
Hearing these same arguments everywhere..  how useless is Bony and why does pellers insist on playing him over ichy..  ??

I don't mind navas that much, but only becuase there isn't a clearly better option available.  I wouldn't say nasri or sterling add more than him at the moment..  but only because sterling is struggling for form & nasri is just back from the hair salon.. took him 6 months to get his hair done that way.. pmsl    navas at least puts in a shift..  All he needs to do is learn how to pass, shoot, and cross, and he'd be a great player lol 

Offline Robbie Anelka

• Veteran
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 08:44:23 PM »
Navas puts in a shift, runs about but is ineffective as an attacking player. A forward who has not scored a premier league goal for 72 games. His crosses are dire at best. Roberts who is on loan at celtic would be better

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2016, 02:16:18 PM »
Like I said.  There is no better alternative at the moment. 
Pep will have his work cut out for him in the transfer market this summer, thats for sure