Author Topic: Mafia 25 - Star Wars Mafia  (Read 11099 times)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
Re: Mafia 25 - Star Wars Mafia
« Reply #220 on: February 03, 2016, 09:38:17 PM »
uugggghhhh.... 

:/   game is stalling a bit.. 

anything from the non-playing people?  anything?  ffs

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #221 on: February 03, 2016, 09:38:45 PM »
I'm a bit concerned about the talk that if mafia people would vote out the non posters for the benefit of the game .. i think strategically this is bullshit as id be targeting stronger players if i knew they were good.  Leaving easy day kills later.   I agree with MasterZulu about laser and mophead but there are others like wes who've gone quiet especially since his rant.  I'm leaning towards good for him but would like more from him.  Dickens is talking up town but sometimes I'm wondering if its forced (pun not intended). 

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #222 on: February 03, 2016, 09:52:18 PM »

uugggghhhh.... 

:/   game is stalling a bit.. 

anything from the non-playing people?  anything?  ffs

Maybe the only way to force their hand is votes?
As much as we want to protect the town unless we get something to go on what other option do we have?

Once people get a few votes on them I'd say you can be sure they will appear to defend them selves.

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #223 on: February 03, 2016, 09:53:44 PM »

I'm a bit concerned about the talk that if mafia people would vote out the non posters for the benefit of the game .. i think strategically this is bullshit as id be targeting stronger players if i knew they were good.  Leaving easy day kills later.   I agree with MasterZulu about laser and mophead but there are others like wes who've gone quiet especially since his rant.  I'm leaning towards good for him but would like more from him.  Dickens is talking up town but sometimes I'm wondering if its forced (pun not intended). 

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Have to agree with that sentiment. If I were mafia id be picking off the harder ones first and leaving the easy ones towards the end.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #224 on: February 03, 2016, 10:01:00 PM »
Vote Count

Dirty Rat 2 votes
DCider 1 vote
Miasg 1 vote

5 votes required for a lynch

Dirty Rat, Morosekitten and Wes have not posted on Day 2

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #225 on: February 03, 2016, 11:14:00 PM »
Have to agree with that sentiment. If I were mafia id be picking off the harder ones first and leaving the easy ones towards the end.

have to agree...... nice idea Steve but I doubt the mafia would do anything for the good of the game.

I would really like the non posters to appear & start posting ..but it looks like that's not going to happen now. I don't think there hiding, more like just stopped playing.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #226 on: February 03, 2016, 11:16:38 PM »
& were's Wes wish he'd get a bloody move on. >:(

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #227 on: February 03, 2016, 11:57:24 PM »
Only mafia would know if they were townies.   So, how do you know that they were townies?  this is your slip up.. 

unvote MIASG
vote Dickens Cider

Nice try, I never said I knew or thought they were his fellow townies... I said only mafia would find his post credible because they know, the fact that I don't find his post credible and am not using it as facts should tell you otherwise. Yes he made some good observations at the time, but it's all speculation, just like everyone else's thoughts, they aren't the truth.
Quoting out of context to try and twist someones words, you should know better than that Steve.

The only person on Happy's list that I know is not evil is me, unlike you who seems to be so sure we are evil (just cos Happy said so).
You know for a fact that I'm not evil, so you're taking Happy's thoughts as pure truth and trying to turn that on the people he suspected.
But we all know that just because Happy suspected those people, it has absolutely no merit towards them being good or evil, as he had no idea just like most of us.

I have to agree though, the game is stalling again. Wes's inactivity is very suss and is starting to make me think again about unvoting him.
Didn't really expect much more from DirtyRat and MoroseKitten, but wes & mophead I expected much more contribution from.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #228 on: February 04, 2016, 12:26:00 AM »
You said they know he was sus of his fellow townies.  How do you know he wasn't sus of mafia? 

I saw we vote dickens off.  If he's mafia then happy's post has meaning. If not, vote me off immediately. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #229 on: February 04, 2016, 12:32:15 AM »

You know for a fact that I'm not evil

No. Actually I think your evil for sure.  My role is as bog standard as they come so I'm not 100% on anyone. But your slip there is the best thing I have to go on at the moment. 

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #230 on: February 04, 2016, 01:45:00 AM »

No. Actually I think your evil for sure.  My role is as bog standard as they come so I'm not 100% on anyone. But your slip there is the best thing I have to go on at the moment. 

There was no "slip" and you know it.

Yet again, trying to twist my words. Read the post properly for a change and you may be able to comprehend what I'm saying.
Of course mafia would know if Happy was suss on townies, they are the only ones that could possibly know.
I never said I knew he wasn't suss on mafia too, purely looking at the odds, he most likely was... Notice how you didn't quote me on that point... because I never said anything of the kind so there was nothing to quote.

What I do know is that you were going for me purely on what Happy said and then you try and say that the actual facts I presented are a slip up on my behalf, which tells me that you know I'm not evil.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #231 on: February 04, 2016, 01:51:21 AM »
Sorry dickens.  You're not convincing me. You cant change the fact of what you slipped up and said.  Any subsequent blabbing is falling of deaf ears. I'm convinced. 

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #232 on: February 04, 2016, 01:53:31 AM »
Steve... You seem to have a thing for quoting people out of context, if you cast your mind back to page 2 you'll find one of the last people you employed that tactic on... Happy
And look where that ended up... Coincidence ??

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #233 on: February 04, 2016, 01:54:29 AM »
Sorry dickens.  You're not convincing me. You cant change the fact of what you slipped up and said.  Any subsequent blabbing is falling of deaf ears. I'm convinced. 

I don't feel I need to convince you... I mean you already know I'm not evil, you just hope some others will grab onto what you claim is a slip up, but what actually shows more and more that you are evil.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #234 on: February 04, 2016, 01:56:31 AM »
Typical mafia tactic. Continue to say someone is evil with absolutely no proof.  Not even any evidence or even any accusations.   

Dickens is mafia.

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #235 on: February 04, 2016, 01:57:19 AM »
On another note... we really need something to be done about the non-posters

All 4 of them... MoroseKitten, DirtyRat, mophead & wes have actually been active today or very recently but have not posted.... looks like avoidance to me

Offline mophead

• To be or not to be......
« Reply #236 on: February 04, 2016, 02:00:48 AM »
What have I said to ally with laser?? You keep accusing me and I keep asking why, never an answer just random accusations to make yourself sound useful is what it sounds like.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

SWB II

Offline mophead

• To be or not to be......
« Reply #237 on: February 04, 2016, 02:03:25 AM »

mophead & wes have actually been active today or very recently but have not posted.... looks like avoidance to me

Have you not seen any of my posts? Don't try to shift attention when you are gettin grilled

SWB II

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #238 on: February 04, 2016, 02:03:52 AM »
Typical mafia tactic. Continue to say someone is evil with absolutely no proof.  Not even any evidence or even any accusations.   

Dickens is mafia.

That's a really good point actually... Glad you brought it up.
Because it's the exact tactic you have been trying to use on me...

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #239 on: February 04, 2016, 02:06:25 AM »

Have you not seen any of my posts? Don't try to shift attention when you are gettin grilled

You mean your posts in here from 2 days ago?
Yes I saw them and until right now, there was nothing more...

Far from trying to shift attention... Just trying to get the non-contributors to finally contribute.
I barely call Steve's attempts "gettin grilled" they are lame at best in my eyes.