Author Topic: Mafia 25 - Star Wars Mafia  (Read 10741 times)

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
Re: Mafia 25 - Star Wars Mafia
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2016, 03:35:59 PM »
OK. I'm going to challenge my remaining 2 votes since no one else has voted me.

Steven saw the light side and unvoted, maybe becuase he was a risk of being pulled into the group of mafia votes?

Lasers vote is still a weak ass vote, voted for me after my very first post with little to no justification?? And had sat on it ever since, mafia move? You tell me Laser??

And Mop head secondly becuase he could see an alliance forming between Axeman and I? Yet has not challenged Axeman over this and once again had sat on a weak ass vote all the way through so far.

I put it to you guys you are in cahoots and I Unvote Stevenryals

And Vote Laserblue

^^ If my bolds didn't work TCH please fix as posting from an app. Thanks.

You obviously haven't read back properly then cause it wasn't my first post & I did give a reason.
first vote are usually made to get people posting & involved in the game & it worked cause here you are replying
As far as I'm concerned week ass as players are the ones that hide away & don't get involved cause that can only help the darkside.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2016, 10:30:45 PM »
eh? who have I identified as rebels and members of the darkside?  if your referring to a little thing with steve, i never said that was what i thought, i just offered another way of looking at things.
l Suspect Everyone because i have no idea who is who. Which is why I'm aggressive, like steve is... how else are you going to find anything out, if you dont accuse people and pickup on anything you think is suspicious... so why am i suspicous? Because I'm posting a lot and calling people out? as far as i can tell, Its only me and steve who are actually accusing people of things we have noted... AND NO I AM NOT ALIGNING MYSELF WITH STEVE, its just the truth.

I never said anything about your aggression, it's the opposite really. You don't appear to be challenging people as much normal when your town?

Unvote masterzulu as you have made reply
 vote mophead Very little real contribution in his post. wants to vote off non contributers (bad idea as while were voting off non contributers during day mafia will be killing townies during night, non contributers should be left to mod to sort out) & jumped on my Masterzulu vote a bit quick. 

come on peeps don't let this die off.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #82 on: January 24, 2016, 07:04:45 AM »

Current Vote count

Mophead 2
Stevenryals 1
Dirty Rat 1
Masterzulu 1
Laserblue 1

6 votes are still required for a lynch

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
  • Adventuring across the Sword Coast
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #83 on: January 24, 2016, 10:56:38 AM »
You obviously haven't read back properly then cause it wasn't my first post & I did give a reason.
first vote are usually made to get people posting & involved in the game & it worked cause here you are replying
As far as I'm concerned week ass as players are the ones that hide away & don't get involved cause that can only help the darkside.

I haven't read properly? Never said it was your first post if you go back and check, and your reason was and is still weak as anything.

This is an attempt to fly under the radar, a bit like mophead.. you both come on make 1 post 2 lines challenging nobody & saying nothing except a weak attempt at I'm a good guy. Vote Master Zulu FOS Mophead

I still very much think there's something fishy about you Laser, but do agree with you on Mophead, jumped on the back of your vote with little to no justification and has sat on it since and contributed little.

This may just be a risky move to distance yourself from your fellow Mafioso Mophead. Only way we are going to find out though is to start with the Lynchings lol

So for now I will unvote Laser and Vote Mophead

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #84 on: January 24, 2016, 01:05:27 PM »
Prob not the best theme for Dirty Rat as I've often heard him talking like Yoda at work.   So not sure if its him, he's outing himself straight up, or a ruse. 
MZ are you indeed doing what you are accusing Laser of doing?

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #85 on: January 24, 2016, 01:18:13 PM »
Prob not the best theme for Dirty Rat as I've often heard him talking like Yoda at work.   So not sure if its him, he's outing himself straight up, or a ruse. 
MZ are you indeed doing what you are accusing Laser of doing?

Which is what exactly?

If your referring to me switching my vote please read my post from the previous page where I called out Laser and Mophead.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #86 on: January 24, 2016, 04:11:21 PM »
One of the newbies here - how many Empire players are we likely to be looking for?

understand this game, me does not! But as my first game, will follow along and see how things develop.
In the interim, can I vote for Stevenryals   only as a retaliation vote. Much disturbance I sense in him.

lol Well done for posting guys, And i can imagine your like wtf? haha stick with it, follow whats gone on, and post comments. once you get a feel for it, it becomes a fun head fuck. haha oh, and dont post like yoda! I'm hoping you havent read your role from tch, and thought you had to like it as well? haha Miasg says you speak like that anyway, so maybe your empire with him?

I'm gonna remove my vote off mophead for now, Unvote Mophead,

VOTE WesMancity, I'm thinking perhaps steve was onto something, say something in Yodaish and hopefully peeps will think he's town. He's dissapeard now...

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #87 on: January 24, 2016, 06:47:21 PM »
Happy you're full of shit with your wispy washy posts, can you actually decide who you want to lynch?

You are definite not town, I also don't think Steve is! Yeah that's right I'm challenging the biggest WUM on this mafia game as you both smell like your on the dark side!

So come on, I will take both you two on as your both evil on this game.

I'm town that's fact!! You two are evil.
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #88 on: January 24, 2016, 09:12:29 PM »

lol Well done for posting guys, And i can imagine your like wtf? haha stick with it, follow whats gone on, and post comments. once you get a feel for it, it becomes a fun head fuck. haha oh, and dont post like yoda! I'm hoping you havent read your role from tch, and thought you had to like it as well? haha Miasg says you speak like that anyway, so maybe your empire with him?

I'm gonna remove my vote off mophead for now, Unvote Mophead,

VOTE WesMancity, I'm thinking perhaps steve was onto something, say something in Yodaish and hopefully peeps will think he's town. He's dissapeard now...

Axeman your posts are not coming across as town. there coming across as pretty feeble. do you think wes is evil cause it would be pretty daft of him to take on the 2 strongest two players if he were empire?   unvote mophead fos axeman

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #89 on: January 25, 2016, 12:08:42 AM »
MZ you've claimed to believe laser was townie and then voted and unvoted a few then voted for laser ... then unvoted him and claimed mophead was his fellow mafia member.  So if you still think laser is evil why change your vote?  So yeah i think its plausible that  you might not be good and covering your bases.  Still suss on you for the vote me out on day 1 comment - possible action if you are lynched during day. 

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #90 on: January 25, 2016, 12:25:30 AM »
Happy you're full of shit with your wispy washy posts, can you actually decide who you want to lynch?
You are definite not town, I also don't think Steve is! Yeah that's right I'm challenging the biggest WUM on this mafia game as you both smell like your on the dark side!
So come on, I will take both you two on as your both evil on this game.
I'm town that's fact!! You two are evil.
lol you crack me up wes. lol Funny how you had gone missing until i voted you lol  :bleh:
you should trust me I am not empire, but then again you know i'm good don't you... i cannot possibly trust you this early in the game, ive put you high on my list as to who could be empire, i have this feeling you are actually working with Laser...
UNVOTE WESMANCITY
Axeman your posts are not coming across as town. there coming across as pretty feeble. do you think wes is evil cause it would be pretty daft of him to take on the 2 strongest two players if he were empire?   unvote mophead fos axeman
Not coming accross as town? why not? I know i am the only town member i can 100% trust, i dont know who anyone else is. Feeble? more substance in voting than a fos, everyone should be a fnger of suspicion, bolding it is pointless. have you not thought i get more out of voting for someone and seeing what happens next? So let me get this right, you voted mophead after i did, your now unvoting mophead, because i did? Ok, I really think your acting more anti town than i am, I think you would like one too? VOTE LASERBLUE

Offline ThatDirtyRat

• I'm a Noob!
« Reply #91 on: January 25, 2016, 10:43:36 AM »
it's australia day tomorrow Tue 26th Jan - so expect all of the aussie contingent already on the beer & firing up the BBQs & most likely offline for the next couple of days!!

Offline MASTERZULU

• Busy Bee
    • Suicide squad
« Reply #92 on: January 25, 2016, 11:14:55 AM »
MZ you've claimed to believe laser was townie and then voted and unvoted a few then voted for laser

Been over this once before...

then unvoted him and claimed mophead was his fellow mafia member.  So if you still think laser is evil why change your vote?

And I still believe to be the case at the minute, but uhhh we need a majority vote right?? How do we get that until we change our votes??

Still suss on you for the vote me out on day 1 comment - possible action if you are lynched during day.

Like I said..... I was half way to being lynched so why not take one for the team at that point??

Most of what you have asked has already been covered and answered already, seems you are clutching at thin air....

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #93 on: January 25, 2016, 01:44:51 PM »
So.. Masterzulu gets a little bandwaggon going on him, mophead jumps on the end of it.. 
it falls apart..
the bandwaggon moves over to mophead.. and masterzulu jumps on that bandwaggon..
interesting.
tit for tat voting patterns emerging.

Unvote DirtyRat
Vote Morosekitten

Morosekitten is gliding through the game much too easily.. would be a great play if he/she were evil..  and easy choice of strategy as the quick response is "oh, i'm new at this.. give me a break"... 

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #94 on: January 25, 2016, 10:05:28 PM »
lol you crack me up wes. lol Funny how you had gone missing until i voted you lol  :bleh:
you should trust me I am not empire, but then again you know i'm good don't you... i cannot possibly trust you this early in the game, ive put you high on my list as to who could be empire, i have this feeling you are actually working with Laser...
UNVOTE WESMANCITYNot coming accross as town? why not? I know i am the only town member i can 100% trust, i dont know who anyone else is. Feeble? more substance in voting than a fos, everyone should be a fnger of suspicion, bolding it is pointless. have you not thought i get more out of voting for someone and seeing what happens next? So let me get this right, you voted mophead after i did, your now unvoting mophead, because i did? Ok, I really think your acting more anti town than i am, I think you would like one too? VOTE LASERBLUE

So how am I acting more anti town .. by challenging & asking questions? or is it that you don't like being challenged cause you've got something to hide?

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #95 on: January 25, 2016, 11:18:02 PM »
UNVOTE WESMANCITYNot coming accross as town? why not? I know i am the only town member i can 100% trust, i dont know who anyone else is. Feeble? more substance in voting than a fos, everyone should be a fnger of suspicion, bolding it is pointless. have you not thought i get more out of voting for someone and seeing what happens next? So let me get this right, you voted mophead after i did, your now unvoting mophead, because i did? Ok, I really think your acting more anti town than i am, I think you would like one too? VOTE LASERBLUE

I'm working with lazer you say? Hmmmmmmmm.  Ok VOTE LASERBLUE

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #96 on: January 25, 2016, 11:19:28 PM »
So how am I acting more anti town .. by challenging & asking questions? or is it that you don't like being challenged cause you've got something to hide?
lol this gets better! so your saying i havent challenged and asked questions? what game are you in? do you actualy read my posts? What have you challenged me about? oh you gave me a fos.. hahaha I've posted more, ive voted to put pressure on people, how on earth can you say youve done more in this game than me is very strange, the only one hiding something is you, and you know it.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #97 on: January 25, 2016, 11:28:14 PM »
I've got nothing to hide if I had I wouldn't be as active as I have would I, I'd be hiding away like some players.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #98 on: January 25, 2016, 11:32:19 PM »
I've got nothing to hide if I had I wouldn't be as active as I have would I, I'd be hiding away like some players.
Why wouldnt you, you say i'm Empire, yet i'm more active than you? ???

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #99 on: January 25, 2016, 11:44:24 PM »
So we know I'm good and town.

Happy is on the dark side with Steve and Laser.

Well I think that's day one over?