Author Topic: Mafia 24 - Minions  (Read 22009 times)

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
Re: Mafia 24 - Minions
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2011, 10:25:28 PM »
Yes I agree but I see the chances of this happening being very slim.

I'm a minion though so lets go for it.

FOS HAPPY, MIASG and LASER for being the 3 most likely to have been recruited already

that list is silly ... why would they go for me above wes, steve or you

why wouldn't they go for someone less obvious

are you one of the captains & have picked someone less obvious?

you keep telling us you are a minion ... but you would hardly come on and say you were evil would you.

& where's wes.... can't remember him coming up with anything worthwhile all game?

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2011, 11:06:49 PM »
Mike, you're just upset because I ripped your theory apart. Throughout this whole game, you seem to be completely against, and yes i will say it, the good team. I say the good team because it is that! I am currently simply a minion, but unlike you, I am still trying to help the right team to win! You, on the other hand, seem to keep distancing yourself from helping kill the evil!

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2011, 12:29:46 AM »
I am going to vote miasg because right now all he is doing is talking rubbish, getting into petty squabbles with Footynewb and failing to make any valuable ground in attempting to figure out how best to eliminate the baddies while still posting a lot.
OMFG I'm getting votes for responding to obvious shit votes .. oh well ..
Thanks for thinking of me as a strong player mike - and assuming you are not.   I still think you are going about this me vs everybody thing the wrong way

Personally with such small numbers and the what appears to be no other night time actions other then recruitment I'm thinking that a lynch may not result in a death but a choice - it is between angels and demons - plus TCH has said if no one is lynched then we go into night phase .. that gives both sides another chance to recruit so it may not be the best thing.   

Happy doesn't appear to be on much but then again Wes has offered an apology for not playing last game and doing better then really had a go at Alz and did the same thing as him .. I think these non-posters cruising along are just as big a target then the guys posting and putting there names on vote lists more.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2011, 12:34:40 AM »
Nice of you all to vote

Vote Count

Afro      1 Vote     Mike
Alz         1 Vote     Wes
Axe      1 Vote     Steve
FBN       1 Vote     Laser
Laser    1 Vote      Axe
Miasg      2 Votes     FBN, Afro
Mike      1 Vote     MIASG
Wes      1 Vote      Alz

5 votes are required for a lynch, the deadline is mighnight Monday UK time, if we have not reached 5 votes then the night phase will start without a lynch

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2011, 10:36:41 AM »
I wouldn't get too worried miasg, look at those votes. The chances of there being a lynch before monday are very slim. Mike is looking more suspect every time he posts to me... I already voted for him before and I am seriously considering changing my vote back. Axeman as leader of the evil? Quite possible the way he is going about this, happy to just let the game run.

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #105 on: July 29, 2011, 11:29:18 AM »
Nice of you all to vote

Vote Count

Afro      1 Vote     Mike
Alz         1 Vote     Wes
Axe      1 Vote     Steve
FBN       1 Vote     Laser
Laser    1 Vote      Axe
Miasg      2 Votes     FBN, Afro

I'm moving my vote to wes until he comes on & says something worthy of a post unvote fbn vote wes ... I was also considering voting happy as he has disappeared but I would be accused of tit for tat voting..... I'm not sure about mike either he seems to have a different veiw to this game than everyone else, but I don't know if he would be so blatant if he where evil?
unusually steve has no votes... I was tempted ::)
Mike      1 Vote     MIASG
Wes      1 Vote      Alz

5 votes are required for a lynch, the deadline is mighnight Monday UK time, if we have not reached 5 votes then the night phase will start without a lynch

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #106 on: July 29, 2011, 11:38:35 AM »

Haha I made mess of that post

what i meant to say was I'm voting wes as he has not contributed anything yet.
I thought of voting happy as he's disappeared but I would just be accused of tit for tat
I don't think mike is correct in what he says .. but don't know if he would be that blatant if he where evil
someone should vote for steve  so he doesn't feel left out :-X
we could do with some more input from alz & fbn (with fbn other that attacking miasg just because he knws him lol)
Unvote fbn vote wes

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #107 on: July 29, 2011, 12:12:36 PM »
ha ha, lifes shit at the mo, too much going on. wot can i say?

FOS HAPPY, MIASG and LASER for being the 3 most likely to have been recruited already
and how do you come up with that? I cant ever remember being recruited in any mafia game.  ??? I'm usually an early candidate for investigations but i guess thats it really.
i'm sure virtually everyone would recruit different people first too, so all this is, is a list of who you would recruit first.

after reading what has transpired so far...

Afro appears to be rather too cocky at the moment, which could be a confident evil...
Laserblue, blames his dyslexia, but I know for a fact that most evil players make a cock up in the early days of posting without knowing it, it has been proven time and time again.
Miasg is very good at getting his back up and aggressive when someone has a go at it him wether he is good or evil... you can never trust MIASG. lol
Footynoob, likes to lie and usually good at it.
Mikeblue is usually the most confused but this game he seems to be on top of game?

if anyone is coasting, it is WES and ALZ, when i have posted i have actually made an effort to raise an issue. this cannot be said of either of them two.

I believe SteveR to be the most suspicious. things he says just appear to me, to be making stuff up to try to convince us he is a minion...

UNVOTE LASER
VOTE STEVERYALS

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #108 on: July 29, 2011, 01:38:10 PM »
someone should vote for steve  so he doesn't feel left out :-X
UNVOTE LASER
VOTE STEVERYALS

strange this..   
guess it was bound to happen..

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #109 on: July 29, 2011, 02:20:08 PM »
the only thing strange about it Steve is that you didnt have any votes. and i think subconsciously you know it too.  ;)

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #110 on: July 29, 2011, 05:00:58 PM »
actually it's just wierd to be alive in day 2..  2 games in a row..  i'm really in uncharted territory here.. 

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #111 on: July 30, 2011, 02:14:44 AM »
i wouldnt call it day 2 as there was no voted lynch, more like the first was a pre start.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #112 on: July 30, 2011, 02:13:59 PM »
i prefer to call it day 2..  :)   

i find Mikeblue's stance in this game with the "if you're not a minion, you're not on my team" type of view.. very odd..  with TCH being fairly clear about the outcome for minions.. 
at the same time.. i think i understand what he's trying to say, maybe..  that he may be recruited by either side.. ??  so there's no team in particular he wants to go for becuase it might screw him later on?   i dont know.. maybe i'm off base.. but that's the only reason i can think for his tactics in this one...  sus to me honestly..

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #113 on: August 01, 2011, 01:56:35 AM »

i find Mikeblue's stance in this game with the "if you're not a minion, you're not on my team" type of view.. very odd..  with TCH being fairly clear about the outcome for minions.. 
at the same time.. i think i understand what he's trying to say, maybe..  that he may be recruited by either side.. ??  so there's no team in particular he wants to go for becuase it might screw him later on?   i dont know.. maybe i'm off base.. but that's the only reason i can think for his tactics in this one...  sus to me honestly..
I find that reasoning a load of shit .. it's like saying in most other games I'm a normal vanilla townie but I won't find the bad people in case I get recruited later on..   
Alz is off sick today so I doubt he'll remember to log on.   

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #114 on: August 01, 2011, 09:19:08 AM »

Maybe he's not a minion & has done a bloody good job in persuading us he is?

wes..... whats up with you latley? thats 2 games hardly any posts ..... pls GET INVOLVED :tickedoff:

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #115 on: August 01, 2011, 12:54:22 PM »
Its quite straight forward really.

I win if I survuve to the end. Im a minion so good or evil whatever you want to call the other 2 teams they are not with me are they.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #116 on: August 01, 2011, 01:20:05 PM »
Its quite straight forward really.

I win if I survuve to the end. Im a minion so good or evil whatever you want to call the other 2 teams they are not with me are they.

TCH Says that MINIONS WIN if they eliminate ALL THE EVIL!!  so.. doesnt that mean, IF you are a minion.. that you should be lookign for evil, in order to win?

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #117 on: August 01, 2011, 07:11:57 PM »
Maybe he's not a minion & has done a bloody good job in persuading us he is?

wes..... whats up with you latley? thats 2 games hardly any posts ..... pls GET INVOLVED :tickedoff:

My bad, I recon steve is sus because steve is always sus in my eyes and happy is sus because I dont like going up against him ;)

no i am going to re-read all again because I really dont have a clue whos sus and whos not

Unvote Alz or what ever hes called
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #118 on: August 01, 2011, 07:19:40 PM »
Well it is clear that we are not going to get a lynch today so the unvoting is almost meaningless now. I don't get mike's stance. It is as if he wants to be on the evil side! he keeps distancing himself from anyone or any side in the game like a lone wolf or something.

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #119 on: August 01, 2011, 07:25:46 PM »
for me just about the only think that was sus this day was mike.. 
and a couple of people not contributing much..

if i had to vote someone off.. it would be one of the non posters....