Author Topic: Latest Site updates  (Read 2928 times)

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
Latest Site updates
« on: April 09, 2011, 07:09:25 PM »
Latest Site Updates  ;D

• Forum... Jesus christ my head is in bits... but i got this forum working with the latest updates. Something ive not been able to sort for years! what it does mean however is that we have lost a shit load of posts, members and boards...
  • Links Page now functional again, after working on it. I can now Add & Edit links again, Still need to work on some more admin tools for Editing and Creating Categorys
  • City Site... No updates that you can see just yet, all updates are currently on my local machine being worked on...
  • City Site... I need to re-do all my Admin stuff for any database driven pages on the site(virtually all of it!), along with adding to it with new stuff and stats... So all i can do for now is tell you where i'm upto. lol I'm trying to get them working fairly basic, then once they work i can improve them each week as part of my updates. DB Controls sorted so far: Add & edit players, Add & Edit Managers, Add & edit Seasons, Add & edit Fixtures, Add & Edit Players Apps for season, Add & Edit Opposition Teams Info... Still to do... Enter result -> which will include areas for  a match report and the team, and will also auto update the players, Managers, Season and Opposition Stats once submitted... I then need to be able to edit them and change any stats back!
  • Have done away with any Google ads, not worth fookall, Instead i will display 1 random Banner of my affiliate adds on the headers of most the site.
  • If you ever feel the need to run a knockout tournament use my Random Draw Generator! fixed and uploaded properly again. If you use and want any features added let me know. lol
  • And if you feel generous enough to Donate something to help this site grow and stay alive, then Ive added a Paypal Button via the happyaxeman.co.uk index page.
And Thats it!  :)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 07:16:47 PM by Happy Axeman »

teamhill11

Re: Latest Site updates
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 08:09:56 PM »
Hello all....... in readyness for the new season i have the chance to sell TOO BLUE as a private reg... to keep the site up and alive 10% of sale price to the site..

Ping me back if it fits the bill