Author Topic: Mafia 18: Stevens Random Mafia: Town Win  (Read 69905 times)

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
Re: Mafia 18: Stevens Random Mafia:
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2009, 06:10:14 PM »
... yes I do seem to have a lot of IT issues recently ..but this time theres no fixing my PC...... it's dead :'(

anyway I can still use afro's pc not ideal but I will still make an effort to post daily.

anyway there is still peeps who have not been on at all .... like mikeblue, svh & shoz

shoz is new to this so is probably wondering what it's all about ... afro is going to have a word to tell him to get involved...

so svh & mike blue what's your excuse then?

vote mike cause he has normally made several posts by now....

I would like to hear a bit more from axeman as well ?

froganomis

« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2009, 06:48:55 PM »
eh? you need 8 votes to get lynched, you currently have 2 yet your getting all paranoid!

i was not being 'paranoid' 2 of the first three posters other than me had voted for me,so i felt like i was being used as i scapegoat

another thing,anyone not said im being defensive yet??? i think people jumping on,skimming and finding what most people are saying and regurgitating the same thing is a cause for concern.i mean dont we need people who actually think about what they are reading and not parrots?

sorry havent been posting much i had a game this weekend(we won 4-1 i scored 2 :)  :bleh: ) but right ow im pretty clueless as to who is good or bad so ill just wit for something to come up

had a game all weekend?? lol,also staying in the background is a popular evil tactic,get posting,call people out etc

and Steve can you give Bluestarsneyes, Footballnewb, Mikeblue, Mophead, shoz10, and SVH a nudge as they are not helping the town finding evil.

because you telling everyone who says something informationwise that they are evil is helping the towns cause a great deal lol

haha... do you blame me...
the way we lost last time was a joke...

as long as this time we use the info we learn and know from the power roles to make smart decisions and dont have townies breaking under slight pressure causing them to look like mafia... we should be fine :)

well im not cop this time round so someone else can take the flak,and im sure it was said we would have had a draw at best.so whats with the cynicism? if i had not had computer problems,i would have been on and voted for laser.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2009, 06:54:58 PM »
I would like to hear a bit more from axeman as well ?
why me? is it cause we have sussed your mafia buddy in amadjin, who has now gone awol since he was put under a little pressure.
I am still awaiting his response to my previous comment...
eh? you need 8 votes to get lynched, you currently have 2 yet your getting all paranoid! ??? its all about pressure... and why have you retracted your vote for currie? because you got what you wanted by him posting? its still on page 1. lol it doesnt make sense cause you have then decided to NOT vote for someone who hasnt posted yet.

Axeman has been on bright and early, it's a bold statement to already say that amadjin is mafia so early, I'm not saying he doesn't look a bit suspicious with his early posts
EH? why is it a bold statement? if your not saying he doesnt look a bit suspicious, then what are you saying? ???
you also seem to be just regurgitating other peoples posts.

Amadjin and Laserblue are my prime suspects. and I'm keeping my vote on Amadjin until i get a decent response from him.

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2009, 06:57:01 PM »
was writing the previous post as Amadjin just posted his. but thought id post it anyway as i couldnt be bothered editing it. lol

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2009, 01:06:33 AM »
i was not being 'paranoid' 2 of the first three posters other than me had voted for me,so i felt like i was being used as i scapegoat
thats wrong. afroboy first poster, then wes, then you vote Currie for a joke, then TCH votes Miasg, then Currie votes you, and i then vote you. so it was the 4th and 5th posters thats voted you... and you call people for skimming? you then suddenly say theres a bandwaggon on you with only two votes when it needs 8 for a lynch. then you unvote Currie saying you got what you wanted... there is no logic in your play what-so-ever, and is basically random shit...

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2009, 01:24:36 AM »
laser mike's always made it known that he's not around on the weekend .. unless he's mafia and there's votes on him  :bleh:  I'm not worrying about the non posters in this game as stevenryals will mod kill them for inactivity as he appears to hate it as much as I do.  if they haven't been on the site then voting for them is hardly going to make them appear.  I'm more disapointed in Currieman .. comes on early talks about last game to get's seen .. joke votes then goes missing .. what's up with that?

Offline Happy Axeman

• City till it kills me
  • The Gaffer
  • Community Star
  • Smile, Be Happy
    • Happyaxeman.co.uk
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2009, 10:23:46 AM »
Only mafia would not be too worried about modkills as it gives them the upper hand. that last comment has made you very suspicious in my eyes.

Is anyone else playing this or am I gonna have to talk to myself... Amadjin was also on last night, and failed to post a response...

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2009, 11:06:00 AM »
ok folks long weekend away due to my brothers wedding and i am finishing off my dissertation which needs to be in the printers by thursday so dont expect much activity from me in that time. il be back thursday afternoon for good
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2009, 02:04:21 PM »
laser mike's always made it known that he's not around on the weekend .. unless he's mafia and there's votes on him  :bleh:  I'm not worrying about the non posters in this game as stevenryals will mod kill them for inactivity as he appears to hate it as much as I do.  if they haven't been on the site then voting for them is hardly going to make them appear.  I'm more disapointed in Currieman .. comes on early talks about last game to get's seen .. joke votes then goes missing .. what's up with that?

It's tuesday now & still no sign ??

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2009, 02:52:57 PM »
I'm here do not fear!!!!

Well well well new game lets get it on.

Happy has been very active for him stirring the pot of evil perhaps?

A lot of people having a good pop at Amadjin too which is interesting and Laser appears to be making excuses already.

Something smells about TCH too I feel.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #50 on: March 31, 2009, 03:32:44 PM »
I'm here do not fear!!!!

A lot of people having a good pop at Amadjin too which is interesting and Laser appears to be making excuses already.

Where have you been Mike?
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2009, 03:38:05 PM »
Not been anywhere. Sat Sun and Mondays no good for me unless I'm mafia lol.
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2009, 03:54:43 PM »
So far there's a few I'm suspicious of...

I thought Happy Axeman was evil right at the start for being so sure about amadjin so soon, but now there is more to go on I just think he knows how he plays.... Maybe worth checking up in other games.

I think some people are using this pressure as something to just follow easily especially footynewb... He comes on, makes a jokey post, votes, then leaves. Very sus to me. Unvote bluestars as I have seen her come on and show some views now and Vote FootyNewb for the way he has used pressure from other people to follow like sheep without showing any real view on the matter. He's only posting when he has to.

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #53 on: March 31, 2009, 07:22:19 PM »
I'm here do not fear!!!!

Mike, your not at your usual style, why is this mate?

Also what’s your suggestions about TCH being as you put it smelly?

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #54 on: March 31, 2009, 08:10:48 PM »
Sorry I've not been on much but have been out 4 of the last 5 nights and have just been absolutely knackered really so not had much time to get back into this.

I'm gonna unvote Amadjin because it was a joke vote and he doesn't really seem all that suspicious in this game yet.

Then again nobody does really.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #55 on: March 31, 2009, 08:48:28 PM »
Current Vote Count

2  Amadjin:    (Happyaxeman, Footballnewb   )
1  Mophead:     (TCH)      
1  Footballnewb:   (Afroboy      )

POST COUNT   
Wes       8
MIASG   6
Amadjin   6
TCH   4
Axeman  4
Afroboy   4
Laserblue   3
Mikeblue   2
FBN   2
Currie   2
SVH   1
Mophead   1
Bluestars   1
shoz10   0

ATTENTION ALL SUBJECT OF THIS LITTLE SCREWED UP TOWN...

TONIGHT, AFTER YOU DECIDE WHO IS LYNCHWORTHY, A LIST OF THE 4 LEAST POSTERS WILL BE COMPILED (only including what i would deem 'relevant' posts, meaning not including nonsense, only game related posts).  ONE OF THEM WILL BE KILLED AT RANDOM.  DON'T FIND YOURSELF IN THE BOTTOM 4.

« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 09:23:24 PM by stevenryals »

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #56 on: March 31, 2009, 08:49:40 PM »
Sorry I've not been on much but have been out 4 of the last 5 nights and have just been absolutely knackered really so not had much time to get back into this.

First of all sorry thats a shite excuse, dont you think we are all knackered and have other commitments?

I'm gonna unvote Amadjin because it was a joke vote and he doesn't really seem all that suspicious in this game yet.

Then again nobody does really.

You Vote Amadjin because it was a Joke vote!!, he really doesn't really seem all that suspicious in this game yet?  ???, is this how we are playing this game?

Is this all you are going to sat on the matter?, what about everybody else’s posts? You have come out and posted nothing for the town and tried to look active and post drivel.

Vote Currieman, you clearly are avoiding the first day aren’t you?

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #57 on: March 31, 2009, 08:52:56 PM »
Current Vote Count

2  Amadjin   Happyaxeman, Footballnewb   
1  Mophead   TCH      
1  Footballnewb   Afroboy      

POST COUNT   
Wes       8
MIASG   6
Amadjin   6
TCH   4
Axeman  4
Afroboy   4
Laserblue   3
Mikeblue   2
FBN   2
Currie   2
SVH   1
Mophead   1
Bluestars   1
shoz10   0

ATTENTION ALL SUBJECT OF THIS LITTLE SCREWED UP TOWN...

TONIGHT, AFTER YOU DECIDE WHO IS LYNCHWORTHY, A LIST OF THE 4 LEAST POSTERS WILL BE COMPILED (only including what i would deem 'relevant' posts, meaning not including nonsense, only game related posts).  ONE OF THEM WILL BE KILLED AT RANDOM.  DON'T FIND YOURSELF IN THE BOTTOM 4.

It will be interesting who starts panic posting in the bottom 4 now!

Offline mophead

• To be or not to be......
« Reply #58 on: March 31, 2009, 08:57:27 PM »
that got my attention.......i should probably  start posting now but not much to say but ill VOTE MIKEBLUE beccause he been acting weird lately and playing different
SWB II

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #59 on: March 31, 2009, 09:18:05 PM »
*Footballnewb is under 2 votes and then 1 vote*
I just got my computer back

I've added some of these (  )  so that you will not be confused anymore -Steven
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 10:06:14 PM by stevenryals »