Author Topic: Mafia 18: Stevens Random Mafia: Town Win  (Read 70176 times)

Offline *Afroboy*

Re: Mafia 18: Stevens Random Mafia:
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2009, 07:51:58 PM »
There are only two things amadjin can be, normal mafia or normal townie. Someone with some power wouldn't come out like this. It looks to me like he has come out so offensive early on to make it look like he is town stirring things up but I think now people have fought back he is trying to slide out of it by retracting his vote and trying to shift the blame.

However I also think there is something about TCH, possibly trying to get in the usual banter with miasg to give him a reason to post or so he can stay in the game but clear of trouble.

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2009, 10:54:53 PM »
no just my normal style of play, i'm not a big fosser but i tend to vote early and target non posters. Until we are a couple of pages in and have a few more posts it's easier then to make judgements on people's posts.

I do agree tha amadjin is very defensive very early.

With this being a mixed mafia it is hard to speculate about characters either and therefore determine they sort of roles that might have been given out.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
  • I don't want the world I just want your half -TMBG
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2009, 08:07:05 AM »
I'm waiting to see what's random about this game compared to others ..

TCH - TP hardly ever votes for me he just winds me up over and over again .. and yes you do suck as a player ..

Offline laserblue

• Veteran
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2009, 10:33:07 AM »
I'm sorry, but my pc has finally given up, there's no fixing it this time, it's completely broken  :'(
But I will post as much as possible on afroboys laptop, when he's not using it that is.

About the game so far... TCH I agree with you, great mod but a terrible player, you do too much commentry. Axeman has been on bright and early, it's a bold statement to already say that amadjin is mafia so early, I'm not saying he doesn't look a bit suspicious with his early posts and also I think miasg and TCH are being a bit too friendly, perhaps the vote from TCH early on is trying to distance them early on

Offline *Afroboy*

« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2009, 12:16:11 PM »
This game has started off well but has been majorly slow because lots of people still haven't posted.

Bluestarsneyes, Footballnewb, Mikeblue, Mophead, shoz10, SVH

They all need to start contributing, it's very out of character for some of them like bluestars and mikeblue. I would FOS them all but there's no point in that. I Vote bluestars as she is usually on by now and I want to here from more people. If people haven't contributed by the end of tomorrow (in real days) it tells me they might have something to hide.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2009, 01:03:03 PM »
I'm not saying he doesn't look a bit suspicious with his early posts and also I think miasg and TCH are being a bit too friendly, perhaps the vote from TCH early on is trying to distance them early on
WTF ??? he votes for me as he wants to be the new TP and I tell him he's doing it wrong and that's being too friendly ..... fucking brilliant work.  Did you want me to retailiate vote him back?  it's a joke vote and I'm treating it as such. 

• Busy Bee
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2009, 01:28:12 PM »
yes i do tend to write more commentary posts for some reason, i find it hard to pick someone as evil on the first day, if i'm alive in the second then i find it easier to look at voting patterns and the like to then narrow things down.

All i can say is i have never had an evil role and it's the same again in this game hence my same old crapping posting style. People like Mike and BLuestars have been sussed very early on when they have been evil for the first time.

Laser i can't see how you can call miasg and i being friendly, i voted for him. My vote for miasg is as he knows a joke vote so

unvote miasg

the Ryals clan is being quiet and with him modding i would have expected more activity so

vote mophead

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2009, 02:39:48 PM »

All i can say is i have never had an evil role and it's the same again in this game hence my same old crapping posting style. People like Mike and BLuestars have been sussed very early on when they have been evil for the first time.

TCH the odds of you being evil now are massive!!, thanks for sharing with us you never had a mafia roll. you say you have a crappy posting style which you have proved this being right. To me now you seem more evil than ever!
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline wesmancity

• M.C.F.C
  • Veteran
  • MCFC
« Reply #28 on: March 29, 2009, 02:41:42 PM »
and Steve can you give Bluestarsneyes, Footballnewb, Mikeblue, Mophead, shoz10, and SVH a nudge as they are not helping the town finding evil.
Axemans plastic moderator. I wear the suit, with fuck all power!

Offline bluestarsneyes

« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2009, 03:15:28 PM »
sorry the game started in time for my computer to crash at work, I'm supposed to get a computer again on Monday. I'm having to share with Steven for now and log on in between starting my new garden :D

Amajdin very eager to come on and play vote early.....seems like a bit of eagerness after his late inactivity in the other game...I'll give you a bit of benefit of the doubt for now.

Wesmancity...lighti ng people up and getting under skin....expected and as he's normally always under my skin...I'll let him keep talking...he seems to do a good job of talking enough to figure him out.

HappyAxeman....is on bright and early....what's up with that...lol! He's too smart to give something away too early...but did jump on a vote quick there....but Amajdin does seem a bit defensive....we'll see.

Afroboy....nice to see you back in the games....and welcome Shoz...your friend.

TCH...you are a setting yourself up for failure...seems like an attempt to deflect responsibility...yo u are a capable player.....get on with it.

Miasg...a bit pissy of a first post from you..

laserblue....how are you and I always the one with computer issues...lol! another veteran player not going to give too much away too soon.

I haven't had enough coffee....so haven't got as much to say except...did Steven really say the smell of "cheese" is in the air? This game should be interesting....i'll wait to vote until everyone has had a chance to post.

Offline mophead

• To be or not to be......
« Reply #30 on: March 29, 2009, 05:06:29 PM »
sorry havent been posting much i had a game this weekend(we won 4-1 i scored 2 :)  :bleh: ) but right ow im pretty clueless as to who is good or bad so ill just wit for something to come up
SWB II

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2009, 12:11:48 AM »
Miasg...a bit pissy of a first post from you..
don't know what to say except sorry ???  TCH I remember mike coming out and saying he was town AGAIN .. and he wasn't .. and why pick on Mophead and not bluestars ? strange voting pattern you've got going yourself ... FOS TCH

• Busy Bee
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2009, 12:58:10 AM »
don't know what to say except sorry ???  TCH I remember mike coming out and saying he was town AGAIN .. and he wasn't .. and why pick on Mophead and not bluestars ? strange voting pattern you've got going yourself ... FOS TCH

because Afro voted for Bluestars, why put 2 votes on her and leave mophead free ? Do you know she's not on your side and want to get a run on her ?

If you look at the last 2-3 games i've played i always made it known early i have never been mafia and i am town people don't seem believe me until i'm killed and they are proven wrong.

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2009, 02:32:35 AM »
no I can't see why you even voted for him .. there are heaps not on and you pick one of the "easy" votes.  you have a funny way of playing for town.

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2009, 03:37:00 AM »
(we won 4-1)

should have been 7-0...   sorry.. back to the game..

• Busy Bee
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2009, 03:59:44 AM »
talking of 7-0 miasg had a result like that

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2009, 05:24:01 AM »
talking of 7-0 miasg had a result like that

Oh yes he did... yet they didnt score all 7 by themselves  O0

Here I am... Only just found out the game had started... big weekend...
good to see there has been quite a bit of activity...
Amadjin is definitely looking quite suss so far... very defensive with not much pressure at all...
with that in mind and the whole "SVH is mafia but I wont vote for him" thing from last game...
VOTE Amadjin (worst cop EVAH!!)  :bleh:

Offline MIASG

• Monster Member
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2009, 05:27:10 AM »
FBN last game you were good and quite measured in your approach - this time starting off a bit jokey .. keeping an eye on you matey

Offline Dickens Cider

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2009, 06:43:52 AM »
FBN last game you were good and quite measured in your approach - this time starting off a bit jokey .. keeping an eye on you matey

haha... do you blame me...
the way we lost last time was a joke...

as long as this time we use the info we learn and know from the power roles to make smart decisions and dont have townies breaking under slight pressure causing them to look like mafia... we should be fine :)

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2009, 02:53:38 PM »
Current Vote Count

1 Mophead:  TCH      
3 Amadjin:  Currieman, Happyaxeman, Footballnewb      
1 Bluestars:  Afroboy      

Current FOS Count            

1 Wesmancity:    Amadjin