Author Topic: Mafia 17 - Harry Potter Game *Mafia Win*  (Read 94954 times)

Trick Pony

Re: Mafia 17 - Harry Potter Game thread
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2009, 11:04:45 AM »
what 3rd person bandwagon ?  only been two votes abiet for 2 steve's

MIASG im talking about your knowledge of the game, you know its always the 3rd person on a bandwagon that is statistially evil and you would definatley know it from your experience and analysis that iv seen you do in previous games, yet you seem to intentionally say "3rd post in statistaccly and evil poster .. didn't mean his post specifically" so your talking about the 3rd poster is statistically evil which isnt true it is the 3rd person on the bandwagon....

FOS MIASG

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
  • Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2009, 11:53:25 AM »
Lots of pointless posts to begin with as usual but for me Trick Pony is coming across as the most sus....this however is the norm I suppose! Also MIASG has put in an awful lot of pointless posts which seems to me like he is trying to say "look I'm here posting" but with no content......
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2009, 12:38:53 PM »
Nothing or real significance from anybody it looks like at the moment. The mafia will probably be posting rubbish to make it look like they're posting whilst the townies will be posting to try and get them out of hiding but it's hard to tell who is who at the moment.

FOS Trick Pony

His first post was just a bit too bold asking Voldemort to reveal himself. I think he's Voldemort

Offline stevenryals

• A true blue from across the pond
  • I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2009, 12:46:04 PM »
TRICK PONY:  Remember please, that there are other players besides MIASG in this game...   ok.. thanks..

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2009, 01:01:46 PM »
TRICK PONY:  Remember please, that there are other players besides MIASG in this game...   ok.. thanks..

Interesting you should say this? Is this you warning him not to draw too much attention to himself cause he is in your evil group?

FOS Steven Ryalls

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 01:28:08 PM »
TRICK PONY:  Remember please, that there are other players besides MIASG in this game...   ok.. thanks..

one of the joys of modding Steve !!

Offline Tommy Caton's Hairstylist

• Busy Bee
« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2009, 01:31:47 PM »
well we have two votes cast so far

SVH and Stevenryals both have one vote

It takes 9 votes to cause a lynching

Offline Steve Van Halen

• Bluebird first, rag twat second
  • Busy Bee
  • Have some of that Wurzels!!
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009, 02:00:54 PM »
if it means sir hammer taking his vote away I am not Spartacus.  :-\

not really
Season 4 World Cup Winners - Sweden

Blooooobirds!!!!!

yorkshire blue

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 02:14:02 PM »
MIASG im talking about your knowledge of the game, you know its always the 3rd person on a bandwagon that is statistially evil and you would definatley know it from your experience and analysis that iv seen you do in previous games, yet you seem to intentionally say "3rd post in statistaccly and evil poster .. didn't mean his post specifically" so your talking about the 3rd poster is statistically evil which isnt true it is the 3rd person on the bandwagon....

FOS MIASG
tp dont go after miasg all the time he was probably only oking
tp is looking sus but he always does

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 02:30:32 PM »
took us 3 games to get him to recognize that other people are involved.... would be nice to not go back to old times 

hippo

« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 02:40:56 PM »
The mafia will probably be posting rubbish to make it look like they're posting whilst the townies will be posting to try and get them out of hiding but it's hard to tell who is who at the moment.

So essentially, your expert insight in to the game is that both mafia and townies post?

Miasg Defense #1
TRICK PONY:  Remember please, that there are other players besides MIASG in this game...   ok.. thanks..
Miasg Defense #2
tp dont go after miasg all the time he was probably only oking

I don't particularly think there was anything to defend, because the whole first page is essentially filled with crap. I find it more interesting that they decided there was a need to say something about it.

Trick Pony Looking Sus Defense #1
Trick Pony is coming across as the most sus....this however is the norm I suppose!
tp is looking sus but he always does

This is just a non-contribution. It's like saying "I find something completely out of the ordinary, yet i suppose it always happens". Suspiciousness arises from someone playing DIFFERENTLY to how they usually do, surely?

Anyway, vote currieman.

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 02:55:35 PM »
So after all that Hippo you decide to vote for Currieman after slating other people for saying somebody is suspicious without adding any substance? Then you go and do exactly the same.

Strikes me as you trying to single out people already with no foundation then go and do what you tell other people not to do.

FOS Hippo

Blue Blooded Maniac

« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2009, 02:59:13 PM »
u lot should be fekin detectives.

hippo

« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 03:04:11 PM »
So after all that Hippo you decide to vote for Currieman after slating other people for saying somebody is suspicious without adding any substance? Then you go and do exactly the same.

Strikes me as you trying to single out people already with no foundation then go and do what you tell other people not to do.

FOS Hippo

No, i "slated you" for saying you thought TP looked the most suspicious, before going on to explain that he always plays like this, and therefore you don't think he's suspicious at all. It's essentially the same as saying nothing. You've contributed something, then immediately withdrawn it by counter-arguing the point yourself.

"The mafia will probably be posting rubbish to make it look like they're posting", as Currieman put it.

If you really want to know, i voted Currieman because he said that about the game, and offered nothing new himself. He pretty much recycled something Axeman had already said, and he's a better player than that. And he only offered an FOS, during what's supposed to be the random voting phase.. for an experienced player, i found that weak and non-committal.

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2009, 03:10:11 PM »
No, i "slated you" for saying you thought TP looked the most suspicious, before going on to explain that he always plays like this, and therefore you don't think he's suspicious at all. It's essentially the same as saying nothing. You've contributed something, then immediately withdrawn it by counter-arguing the point yourself.

"The mafia will probably be posting rubbish to make it look like they're posting", as Currieman put it.

If you really want to know, i voted Currieman because he said that about the game, and offered nothing new himself. He pretty much recycled something Axeman had already said, and he's a better player than that. And he only offered an FOS, during what's supposed to be the random voting phase.. for an experienced player, i found that weak and non-committal.

So now you backtrack and add that? Why not say that at the time after slating others for doing so?

I stated that TP was the most suspicious because quite simply I thiought he was...however now you take that title.

VOTE HIPPO

Seems to me you are singling people out with no substance or then adding it after for doing exactly what you are doing. This is the random voting stage I know as we have nothing real to go on, but at this moment you have definatly given more away than anyone else thats for sure. Totally contradicting yourself!

Blue Blooded Maniac

« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 03:30:02 PM »
dunt dunt duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuunt!

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 03:31:20 PM »
dunt dunt duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuunt!

What kind of a contribution is this?

Blue Blooded Maniac

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 03:38:27 PM »
just fillin the void ta  ;)

Offline stevenryals

• I am the Law
  • Community Star
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 03:41:27 PM »
so.. do you understand the game we're playing here BBM?

Offline Mikeblue

• Community Hero
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 03:43:24 PM »
so.. do you understand the game we're playing here BBM?

I think not.

Anyway all these stupid short posts are a waste of time and Happy is going to do his nut when he comes on and sees them all! lol.

If you have nothing to post of any relevance or opinion don't bother because it just clogs up the thread!