Author Topic: Mafia 2 - Post Restriction Mafia - Game Over - Town Won  (Read 55376 times)

Quig

Re: Mafia 2 - Post Restriction Mafia
« Reply #580 on: April 21, 2006, 01:19:16 PM »
So Sod it Indeed
lets go to night time, i think
Vote:Steve Van Halen

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #581 on: April 21, 2006, 01:24:51 PM »
"Noooo, Dont. Im innocent" says Steve Van Halen as he is chucked out. He is quickly shot down by the SWAT team and the custom strip search. Finally it seems like the SWAT team get another right as they have shot down the Mafia Head Don Tony Stevie Soprano.
As the SWAT team think they are celebrating a final victory but it seems there are still some bad people left in that library........

It is now Night 7

Players alive - 6

Billyman
Emilou             
Evil Weasel                     
Happy Axeman
Ray Von Chong
TheQuigMaster           
___________________ ___________________ ___________

Dead Players - 13
Amadjin: Optimistic Mason/Town Team........Lynched Day 1
Evil Sooty: Insulting Doctor/Town Team.......Shot on Night 2
Gravey: No Restriction Mafia Henchmen/The Bluth Family Mafia....Neck snapped on Night 2
Fozza Gump: Tourettes Villager/Town Team....Garotted on Night 2
History Girl: Food Muncher Mafia Henchmen/ The Soprano Family Mafia.....Lynched on Day 2
ManicMonkeyMan:No Restriction Mafia Henchmen/The Bluth Family Mafia.......Neck snapped on Night 3
ClassyDazUK:No Restriction Mafia Godfather/ The Bluth Family Mafia.....Lynched on Day 3
Currieman: Questioning Cop/Town Team..........Garotted on Night 4
Quinn Dexter: Cowardly Author/Town Team........Lynched on Day 4
ChurchOfHalo: Pirate Cop/Town Team......Garotted on Night 5
Raygyn Bull: Historical Cult Leader/Cult Team......Neck broken on Night 5
Hippo: Rapper Cult Deputy/Cult Team.........Lynched on Day 5
Hagler: Bad Rhymer Mafia Henchman/ The Soprano Family Mafia.......Neck broken on Night 6
Steve Van Halen: Ali G Impersonator Mafia Godfather/The Soprano Family Mafia......Lynched on Day 6
___________________ ________

Vote
4 - Steve Van Halen (Ray Von Chong, Billyman, Happy Axeman, TheQuigMaster)
1 - Happy Axeman (Evil Weasel)

Not Voted 2 - Steve Van Halen, Emilou,

4 Votes for a lynch
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 01:28:07 PM by Der Hammer »

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #582 on: April 21, 2006, 01:50:52 PM »
The dawn rises.

"DAMMIT, We have to go in. Its almost been a week" says Smith.
"For once your talking sense" says Jones.

Before they can gather their combat stuff they hear a cry from inside the Library.

The Librarian is lying dead on the floor. It seems he was stabbed to death. Billyman is stood other his corpse with a knife in hand and Happy Axeman is lying prone with what appears to be a broken neck.
Billyman jumps for Evil Weasel but as he leaps bullets rip into him from the side. It seems that Jones has finally got a kill.

"Is everyone alright?" says Smith. Everyone is quickly pushed and shoved outside the building. Jones and Smith recognise Ray Von Chong and greet him as an old friend.
"Hello Ray you old bastard. I knew you would make it and you did us proud Private" says Smith....

The rest are quickly checked on the database and it seems that they are all innocent.

A Party then starts and

Evil Weasel, Emilou, Ray Von Chong and TheQuigMaster all boogie down and drink lots of beer and generally have a great time.

Town Wins

Players Left Alive - 4
Evil Weasel  - Mobile Talker Townie/Town Team
Emilou        - Cat Lover Townie/Town Team
Ray Von Chong- Intense Bounty Hunter/Town Team
TheQuigMaster - Haiku Doctor/Town Team

Dead Players - 13
Amadjin: Optimistic Mason/Town Team........Lynched Day 1
Evil Sooty: Insulting Doctor/Town Team.......Shot on Night 2
Gravey: No Restriction Mafia Henchmen/The Bluth Family Mafia....Neck snapped on Night 2
Fozza Gump: Tourettes Villager/Town Team....Garotted on Night 2
History Girl: Food Muncher Mafia Henchmen/ The Soprano Family Mafia.....Lynched on Day 2
ManicMonkeyMan:No Restriction Mafia Henchmen/The Bluth Family Mafia.......Neck snapped on Night 3
ClassyDazUK:No Restriction Mafia Godfather/ The Bluth Family Mafia.....Lynched on Day 3
Currieman: Questioning Cop/Town Team..........Garotted on Night 4
Quinn Dexter: Cowardly Author/Town Team........Lynched on Day 4
ChurchOfHalo: Pirate Cop/Town Team......Garotted on Night 5
Raygyn Bull: Historical Cult Leader/Cult Team......Neck broken on Night 5
Hippo: Rapper Cult Deputy/Cult Team.........Lynched on Day 5
Hagler: Bad Rhymer Mafia Henchman/ The Soprano Family Mafia.......Neck broken on Night 6
Steve Van Halen: Ali G Impersonator Mafia Godfather/The Soprano Family Mafia......Lynched on Day 6
Axeman:Dog Lover Townie/Town Team then CultMember/Cult Team......Neck Broken on Night 7
Billyman: Pessimistic Mason/Town Team but then Cult Member/Cult Team.....Killed...
___________________ ________

Winners are

TheQuigMaster, EmiLou, Currieman, ChurchofHalo, Ray Von Chong, Amadjin, Evil Weasel, Fozza Gump, Quinn, Evil Sooty.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 02:20:49 PM by Der Hammer »

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #583 on: April 21, 2006, 02:00:03 PM »
Post Restriction Mafia

Town Team

Optimistic Mason  - Amadjin
Hello, Wonderful day isn?t it. In fact everyday is a wonderful day for you. You are always happy and cheerful because you are a very optimistic person. You must reflect your permanent optimism in all your posts. You have a friend in this game that you know for a fact is not a bad guy, even though he is always moaning and whining. You can talk to him during the night phase so help you work out who are the mafia.
You win once all the Evil Roles are wiped out. You are Pro Town
You can?t mention your restriction to anyone (although it might be obvious)

Pessimistic Mason - Billyman
Alright, Shit day isn?t it. In fact everyday seems shit for you. You are always depressed and moaning because you are a very pessimistic person. You must reflect your permanent pessimism in all your posts. You have a friend in this game that you know for a fact is not a bad guy, even though he seems always so bloody cheerful. You can talk to him during the night phase to help work out who the mafia are.
You win once all the Evil Roles are wiped out. You are Pro Town

Pirate ? Cop Sane - ChurchofHalo

Agrrrrhhh Matey,
You are a pirate and you must reflect that in your posting with plenty of Arghhh, Avast me maties, ahoy there sailors and plenty more piratisms. All your life people have mistrusted you because of your choice of life, but now you have a chance to make that right. You are hoisting your ship and helping the Villager root out the mafia scum. You know evil people when you see one and use your investigation skills to find the bad guys out there.
You win when all Evil Roles are wiped out you are Pro Town

Questioning ? Cop sane - Currieman
You are just confused by this game. Every sentence you write must be a question. Why? What? When? You also get to ask me a question at night. You?re a cop and you can ask me if someone is guilty or not once during the night phase.
You win when all Evil Roles are wiped out and you are Pro Town

Insulting ? Doctor ?Evil Sooty
Urghhh, isn?t everyone else playing in this mafia game annoying. You are a doctor but you hate these people so much. At night you can choose any of the people you have insulted in a post during the day to protect from certain attacks.

Haiku Wizard ? Doctor - TheQuigMaster
You are an old Japanese wise man and using your magical Haiku spells you can protect a person at night from certain attacks as long as all your posts are in Haiku form (A traditional haiku consists of a pattern of approximately 5, 7, and 5 words).
If they are not you cannot use your protection ability tonight.

Text talker ? Villager ? Evil Weasel
Beep Beep. That?s your phone again. You can?t live without it. In fact your only method of communication is your phone and your method of posting means you can only talk as if you were texting on your phone.

Mod notes: Immune to Mafia 1

Tourettes Syndrome sufferer ? Villager ? Fozza Gump

You are a tragically afflicted sufferer of Tourettes syndrome. You must shout out random words in your posts.
Mod Notes: Immune to Mafia 2

Budding Author ? Cowardly Author ? Quinn Dexter
What is this entire Mafia lark? You?re just here trying to finish your novel. This is reflected in your posts as your posts must be as if you were writing a book. You?re too immersed in your writing to take any notice of anyone that might try and speak to you at night. Once every other night you may immerse yourself in your book meaning you cannot be killed that night.

Intense ? Bounty Hunter ? Ray Von Chong
You are an incredibly intense person. You must FULLY CAPITALIZE at least 4 words in every post and at least one sentence must be ended with ten exclamation marks!!!!!!!!! Using your skills as a Bounty Hunter you may choose at night either to investigate someone or to kill someone

Mod Notes: Paranoid, results always guilty?

Dog lover ? Villager ? Happy Axeman
Ahhh look at that little doggie. You love dogs and although there are none in this library you must mention at them 3 times every day. You can name any breed, type or common dog name. If you do then you may PM me at night with a name and I will tell you if that person used a night action.

Cat Lover ? Villager - Emilou
Ahhh look at that little pussy. You love cats and although there are none in this library you must mention at them 3 times every day. You can name any breed, type or common cat name.  If you do then you may PM me at night with a name and I will tell you if that person used a night action.

Soprano Family

Ali G Impersonator ? Mafia Godfather    - Steve Van Hale
n
You are the Head of the illustrious Soprano family. Your cronies are ____ and ______. Once per night you may PM me with the name of the person your mafia would like to kill tonight and which member of the Mafia you would like to do it.
You are a powerful man and if investigated you will appear innocent.  You are also a massive Ali G fan and use some of his famous sayings in your posts.
You win when all only The Soprano Family remain alive
Immune to Night Kills and Comes up Innocent

Rhymes ? Mafia Henchmen       -Hagler
You are a member of the dangerous Soprano mafia with ___ your godfather and ___ your fellow henchmen. You love a good poem and thus must post all your posts in rhymes.

Muffin Man ? Mafia Henchman   - History Girl
You are a member of the dangerous Soprano mafia with ___ your godfather and ___ your fellow henchmen. You are always hungry however and must refer to at least 1 player during the day as a piece of food.

The Bluth Family

No Restriction ? Mafia Godfather   _Classy

You are the Head of the illustrious Bluth family. Your cronies are ____ and ______. Once per night you may PM me with the name of the person your mafia would like to kill tonight and which member of the Mafia you would like to do it.
You are a powerful man and if investigated you will appear innocent.  You win when all only The Bluth Family remain alive
Immune to Night Kills and Comes up Innocent

No Restriction ? Mafia Henchman        - Manic
You are a member of the dangerous Bluth mafia with ___ your godfather and ___ your fellow henchmen. In this game where everyone else has post restrictions you and your family do not have any restrictions as such. Because it will appear dodgy if you do not have one and everyone else does then I advise you to make up your own
You win when all only The Bluth Family remain alive

No Restriction ? Mafia Henchman     -Gravey

You are a member of the dangerous Bluth mafia with ___ your godfather and ___ your fellow henchmen. In this game where everyone else has post restrictions you and your family do not have any restrictions as such. Because it will appear dodgy if you do not have one and everyone else does then I advise you to make up your own
You win when all only The Bluth Family remain alive

Cult Members

Charismatic Cult Leader          -Raygyn Bull
You are a demented person and along with ___, your deputy, trying to lure people to join your sadistic Cult bent on domination of this Mafia game. Once per night you may choose to try and recruit someone to join your Cult, however there is a catch. If the person you choose is especially unwilling because they already pledge allegiance to a ?family? then you will be killed when you approach them. You love history and must mention a famous historian figure and quote him in every post as well in context.
You only win when only The Cult remain alive

Less Charismatic Cult Deputy    - Hippo
In this life you have been mislead tragically. You have been sucked into ___ dangerous Cult and cant get out. You are his deputy and once he dies you may take over his recruitment ability but only once every other night because you are not quite as charismatic as him. You are also immune to night kills until ___ is killed. You also think you are a bit of a rap artist and thus talk like you were the Dr of Thuganomics himself and like to lay down raps in your posts.
You only win when only The Cult remain alive

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #584 on: April 21, 2006, 02:19:33 PM »
PHEW

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #585 on: April 21, 2006, 02:28:15 PM »
Players             Roles       Night 1   Night 2    Night 3    Night 4       Night 5   Night 6

Evil Sooty   Doctor     N/A      Billyman           Dead           Dead       Dead   Dead
Quig             Doctor   N/A          Hippo            Ray      ChurchofHalo      Ray Von   Ray
Church             Cop     Currieman   Billyman   Axeman   QuigMaster   Dead   Dead
Currieman   Cop    Manic   Axeman   Quinn   Hagler   Dead   dead
Ray   Bounty Hunter   Manic   Gravey Kill   Manic Kill   Hippo Kill Attempt Fail   Raygyn Bull Kill   
Axeman         RolecheckerN/A   Checked Sooty   Converted to Cult   N/A   N/A   Cult
Emilou        Rolechecker Not Used   Not Used   Hagler   Not Used   
Quinn         Coward    N/A   Not Used   Not Used   Hiding   Dead   Dead

Bluths          Mafia      N/A   Sooty Killed   Ray   Dead   Dead   Dead

Sopranos   Mafia   N/A   Fozza killed   Hippo   Currieman   Church   Ray

Raygyn Bull   Cult   N/A   Not Used   Recruited Axeman   Billyman   Church   Dead
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 02:36:00 PM by Der Hammer »

RayVonChong

« Reply #586 on: April 21, 2006, 06:07:31 PM »
I think you have all just witnessed the best perormance by a player (me) in all mafia history.

100% success kill rate. 100% responsible for the town's victory, no need to thank me now.

And to top it all off i got to kill hagler!!! Watch your necks!!  :P

i2i Killer 89

« Reply #587 on: April 21, 2006, 06:24:47 PM »
I have to say Rayvon did a brilliant job.

If we'd killed Hagler at the start it would've become easier but I knew that he was guilty as soon as he started saying that I was guilty.
If only we'd killed him then.

Oh well, congrats lads the series is 1-1 now so we're gonna make it 2-1 in the simpsons mafia. Should be a larf.

I like that way that people have their character as their avatar :laugh:

hagler

« Reply #588 on: April 21, 2006, 06:30:14 PM »
I think you have all just witnessed the best perormance by a player (me) in all mafia history.

100% success kill rate. 100% responsible for the town's victory, no need to thank me now.

And to top it all off i got to kill hagler!!! Watch your necks!!  :P

dont know how that happened as i went to kill you that night  :-\ well done for not killing me first...it would have been to obvious...just like if i killed you first....as everyone knows i hate the very air that you breath...being the thick obnoxtious pussy whiped little boy that you are ......you showed great retraint not killing me first.............o nce again well done.......cocksuck ingmotherfucker
« Last Edit: April 21, 2006, 06:32:55 PM by hagler »

hippo

« Reply #589 on: April 21, 2006, 07:13:29 PM »
Well, you say 100%, but i'm pretty sure you failed in one kill attempt. So a bit to work on in your neck snapping technique. Took 5 of you and a swat team to take the hippo down.

Inspired kill of raygyn. Very very lucky though. One more night of us with him alive and that would have been the game pretty much wrapped up i think. Well done.

RayVonChong

« Reply #590 on: April 21, 2006, 08:28:08 PM »
Well, you say 100%, but i'm pretty sure you failed in one kill attempt. So a bit to work on in your neck snapping technique. Took 5 of you and a swat team to take the hippo down.

Inspired kill of raygyn. Very very lucky though. One more night of us with him alive and that would have been the game pretty much wrapped up i think. Well done.

Forgive me if i'm wrong but bullet proof vests don't protect from intense pressure to the neck!  :laugh:

Evil Weasel

« Reply #591 on: April 21, 2006, 08:36:34 PM »
Haha! I survived after all! And I thought I was done for two "days" ago for sure. *Jumps up and down in joy*

hippo

« Reply #592 on: April 21, 2006, 08:44:01 PM »
Forgive me if i'm wrong but bullet proof vests don't protect from intense pressure to the neck!? :laugh:

you'd think not, but it stopped you.. amateur  :laugh:

sweeney

« Reply #593 on: April 21, 2006, 08:48:16 PM »

Yeah, so close, but yet so far :'( :'( :'(

ChurchofHalo

« Reply #594 on: April 21, 2006, 09:03:39 PM »
Yarrgh.
I was right about  Happy being a cultist.

I can yet again set sail for new pastures, Springfield be me destination.

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
« Reply #595 on: April 21, 2006, 09:47:13 PM »
The game swung wildly near the end....

I thought the Cult had it pretty much won then Ray got lucky with a kill on Raygyn then Hippo got lynched...
Then I though the Mafia had it won then Ray got the kill on Halger then Steve got lynched.....

Mafia 1 - 1 Town

Will there be a lead gained in the Simpsons Mafia or could a Cult or a Serial Killer have a say?

Offline EmiLou

« Reply #596 on: April 21, 2006, 10:02:02 PM »
See i was innocent and currieman was tryin to get me lynched glad i survived this one though

Quig

« Reply #597 on: April 21, 2006, 10:32:28 PM »
I think my well timed savings of Ray proved genius

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Re: Mafia 2 - Post Restriction Mafia - Game Over - Town Won
« Reply #598 on: April 23, 2006, 12:10:46 AM »
Well that is another game finished and buried...

Things got confusing near the end

At first I thought I had made the Cult too strong (Hippo being immune to night kills).
Things would have been interesting had Ray actually decided to investigate instead of relying on the "Whos Online" hits.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2006, 12:13:23 AM by Der Hammer »

Offline Sir Villain

• Monster Member
Re: Mafia 2 - Post Restriction Mafia - Game Over - Town Won
« Reply #599 on: October 04, 2006, 07:59:07 PM »
Last Post

Thread Locked

____________-

Town Victory

Winners : TheQuigMaster, EmiLou, Currieman, ChurchofHalo, Ray Von Chong, Amadjin, Evil Weasel, Fozza Gump, Quinn, Evil Sooty.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 08:01:38 PM by Sir Hammer »